A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed his hand gently over the reddening skin, handprints becoming apparent on each cheek. I guess I hit her a little harder than I intended to, he admitted ruefully to himself. But based on Arya's breathing and small mewls, he knew that he hadn't hit her too hard at least. In fact, by the way she was pressing her ass backwards he got the feeling that, if anything, she wanted more. He gave it to her, delivering three glancing blows in quick succession. Her thighs clenched and his cock ached painfully in response to the way her ass muscles rippled in excitement.

He loved the way she responded to pain. His sadistic tendencies had always brought up a feeling of shame and perversion when he had indulged in the past, but he realized now that it was because he had been subjecting pain onto the wrong women. Despite their assurances to the contrary, he could always tell that they didn't enjoy it, didn't need it. Not the way that Arya did.

He ground himself into her backside, his pants now entirely soaked around his crotch. He drew them off quickly, throwing them to the side. It was followed by his shirt, but he didn't drop it. Instead, Eric wrapped it around her eyes. He was attuned to her physical reactions and felt Arya begin to panic, so he gently removed the gag. He stroked the side of her face, whispering reassuring words into her ears and telling her how good she was, how beautiful, how much he wanted to fuck her, until her body was relaxed once more.

Eric was very pleased by Arya's self-control: she hadn't spoken since she took off the gag and hadn't moved from her position. It was time to reward her for the gifts she had been offering so far. And it was time for the torture he was about to inflict upon her body to begin.

"You may speak," he told her softly, kissing her cheek before he pulled back.

"Thank you," she whispered hoarsely, her voice wavering.

"For what?"

She paused, thinking it over. "Everything," she replied simply.

Eric growled and wrapped his arms around Arya's chest as he pulled her into a standing position, her legs still spread and her back now arching beautifully as he rubbed his cock between her cheeks. He nuzzled his face into the back of her neck, licking up beads of sweat. She gasped when he bit down lightly on her shoulder, and flinched and wriggled when his mouth latched onto her skin and suctioned.

He withdrew, stroking the dark bruise he had left, thrusting against her almost violently as he pushed her slightly forwards and held onto the loop of her restraint to keep her balanced enough to not fall against the bed completely. She was in a half-raised position, now, knees slightly bent. His other hand was rough on her hips and he knew she would have bruises there as well due to the force of his fingers digging into the soft flesh. Oh well.

He let go of the loop and pushed, and Arya fell forward onto the bed, startled but unhurt.

"Do not move your legs from this position."

"Yes, Eric."

Eric stilled, a wicked thought coming to him. "When we are in this room," he told her, "you will address me as Lord Eric."

"Yes, Lord Eric," Arya breathed in response.

He groaned in pleasure, knowing that from now on, whenever she addressed him in public as Lord Eric he would inevitably think back to this moment - and so would she.

But he had been distracted for long enough, seeking pleasure in her body when his goal tonight was to bring her pleasure. He knelt down and began to blow a steady stream of air against her exposed sex. Her whole body shivered in delight at the feeling of his warm breath heating up a place that had so far been exposed to chilly air. He sat in silence for a moment as he stared at her, letting her feel the anxiety of not knowing what he would do next, before he gently, slowly, began to run his tongue up and down and across her round cheeks. He avoided dipping in too far, wanting to ratchet up her excitement first.

"Please," Arya finally begged. "I need more contact. Touch me, please."

Eric felt a jolt of pleasure and satisfaction, a masculine gratification. "I told you you would beg," he whispered in triumph, and Arya pressed her face deeper into the blankets in shameful acceptance as he continued, "And here I thought I would have to do a lot more to make it happen. But my little cock tease is so so needy, isn't she? Just like the perfect girl she is."

Arya moaned and writhed as his tongue finally delved into her, lapping from her slit to the top of her ass crack, pausing to swirl around her asshole. He dipped lower, pressing his tongue into her and loving her wetness against him, the intense heat and silky texture of her sex so wonderful against his lips and tongue and chin as he devoured her like a man starving.

But he avoided her clit, much to Arya's despair, and she pressed her ass backwards and up as high as possible, trying to guide his tongue where she needed it most. Eric only chuckled, seeing through her easily and content for the moment to deny her her satisfaction.

She realized that he was avoiding her clit and began to growl.

"Shh," he breathed, before tonguing her more aggressively. "All in good time."

He made her wait for what seemed like an hour of pleasurable, but not-nearly-pleasurable-enough treatment, though it couldn't have been more than ten minutes, she later reflected. But he didn't touch her clit the way she needed and it made the time seem to stretch on endlessly.

Eric pulled away and Arya was frozen for a moment, horrified at the thought that he might not continue.

He let her stay in stasis, enjoying her moment of panic, before raising her up and turning her around to face him. He couldn't see her eyes, since they were covered, but her mouth was turned down in obvious frustration. He kissed her chastely, ignoring her efforts to deepen it. He walked her parallel to the bed, towards the foot of it, his cock pressing into her stomach. Arya wanted desperately to touch him, but the restraints held her tight. She wriggled against them angrily.

Eric saw her body language change and stopped, asking, "are you alright? Does the rope hurt at all?"

"No," Arya answered, her tone grumpy.

He held her chin in his hand and kissed her lightly before asking, "Then what is it, sweetling?"

"You won't fucking let me come!" she cried loudly.

She froze as Eric let her go. "Wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be so loud!"

No response.

"Where did you go?" she hissed, growing nervous.

There was no answer, but he seized her jaw and she opened her mouth reflexively as the pressure increased to the point of pain. Instantly, the gag was back in her mouth. Arya moaned in pleasure and frustration.

Her back was now against one of the posts of Eric's four poster bed, and she felt him reach behind her to hook the loop in the restraint onto something. She tried to move, just to see if she could, and the ropes held her tight to the post.

Eric stepped back and drank in the sight of her, before commanding, "open your legs."

Arya complied.

"Stick out your hips."

This one was more difficult for the girl, because she knew how lewd she would look. When she hesitated, he flicked her nipple hard. She moaned into the gag and he flicked the other one, then slapped her tits until she finally shoved her hips forward.

"Good," Eric praised, reaching out to stroke and caress her breasts. He knelt down, still holding onto her tits as his face buried itself into her cunt once more. But this time he gave in and laved attention on her clit and Arya began to moan uncontrollably, humping at his face, not caring how obscene she must look to him. She almost screamed in frustration when he pulled away. Her legs were shaking and thighs trying to clench, but she tried to do as he said and keep them open.

He returned, suckling on her clit, swirling his tongue around it, bringing her instantly close to the edge of her release once more. But again, he pulled away just before she could climax. Though she knew he couldn't understand her, Arya began to beg, "please please please!"

Eric seemed to understand her intent and grinned, flicking her clit with his finger and enjoying her noise of surprise. To Arya the sensation was sharp and painful, but followed by a delightful pleasure that caused her hips to rock, seeking more stimulation. He continued to edge her in this way, bringing her to just to the point of release before stepping back, sometimes blowing air on her clit, other times waiting a moment before flicking it and then returning.

He moved his face to her pussy once more and this time he did not stop. Arya felt her orgasm build to unparalleled heights, and she would have screamed his name had she had the freedom to do so.

But she couldn't say anything around the gag, and Eric loved her muffled screams almost as much as when she called out his name. There was something so erotic about her inability to speak.

Post-orgasm, Arya slumped in the restraints, her body twitching. She had never felt so tired, or so content.

Eric stood, reaching up and removing the gag and blindfold, loving the blissful expression which had come over her. Arya was radiating a warmth and satisfaction that he had never witnessed a woman experience before. It made him feel powerful, and he drew upon those feelings as he stood before her and found his own climax. It took hardly ten strokes before he came, splashing her belly and rubbing his come into her skin with the tip of his cock. He glanced up to see Arya watching him, eyes hooded and breathing ragged.

"You like watching me, you dirty girl?" he asked, trying to appear teasing but truthfully nervous for her answer.

Her vigorous nod made him groan and he kissed her hard, humping his softening cock against her body.

Eric unhooked her from the post and moved her to the bed, laying her down on her stomach so that he could remove the restraints. He untied the ropes and she turned as soon as she was free, clutching him to her with a sigh, making little noises like a satisfied cat.

"What did you think?" he asked as they lay together in his bed, limbs entwined and their breathing finally slowed. He fiercely hoped that she had enjoyed it as much as he. For him, it had been the most sensual, most beautiful display he had witnessed.

"It was-" Arya paused, thinking. "It was amazing," she finally admitted, meeting his eye with a hesitant smile. "Does that make me some kind of pervert? Enjoying the feeling of being mute and blind and unable to do anything other than give myself to you?"

"It makes you sexy, and giving, and I hope to be able to give you many more perverted experiences before we're forced to part," Eric replied, grinning widely and holding her tight.

Both sobered somewhat at the thought of leaving each other, and were lost in their own thoughts for a few minutes.

"Why do you call me your honey bee?" Arya asked, breaking the content stillness that had settled over the lovers.

He smiled, looking a little embarrassed. "Why? Do you mind?"

"Not much."

Truthfully she didn't mind at all; in fact, she loved it. She was happy to be "his" little anything. And while Arya was frightened of that realization, she was so comfortable and happy in his arms while he tenderly stroked her hair that she couldn't truly worry about it just now. She could worry about that later, when she was lying in bed alone.

"It popped into my head that night on the balcony," he eventually answered. "You were so sweet until then, but boy what a sting you have." He laughed, remembering the moment when she had smashed the pot over the head of the man assaulting her. "Plus the taste of your nectar is as delicious as honey," he added, his voice husky. "I just want to eat you up." He nibbled teasingly on her neck, making exaggerated eating sounds, and Arya giggled, trying to weasel away.

Eric laughed and held her close to his chest, tucking her head underneath his chin so that he could rest it on her. He indulged in their embrace for several more minutes before sighing. Understanding his cue, Arya sat up slowly. She felt so relaxed, so cared for, and completely unwilling to leave. But she knew she had to return to her room before they aroused suspicion. Eric took her face tenderly in his hands and kissed her. It deepened, until both were breathing heavily.

"Fuck," Eric said, pressing his forehead to hers.

"I know, right?" Arya replied, understanding him perfectly. They grinned at each other, then exchanged on, last, peck, and Arya slithered out of bed with loose muscles and a sleepy gait. She wrangled her nightgown and nightcap back on, giving Eric a little wave as she exited.

She fell asleep instantly, excited for their dinner date tomorrow and very curious to meet the man who had earned Claire's affection.

12