Humiliated with My Clothes On

Story Info
Casual submission, within the rules.
2.1k words
4.36
11.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In college, it got out that I was pretty kinky. This didn't bother me too much. Since it was absolutely true. But once that cat was out of the bag it made me a bit of a target.

A great example is one memorable night I had with Sarah, Jim, and Ethan. Sarah and Jim were a couple, and causal friends of mine who had invited me back to their place after things at the bar wound down. Ethan was their roommate, who I'd seen around a few times, but never really hung out with.

We were all having drinks around their kitchen table and generally laughing and having a good time. But Sarah kept trying to turn the conversation sexual. And not just college girl horny sexual, but really putting me on the spot with the kinkster questions. It took me longer than it should have to realize she was trying to set me up with Ethan, who must have confessed some dominant leanings to her. Though from his reaction, it didn't seem like he'd been involved with planning this sting operation.

Things came to a head when Jim, who'd crossed well over into useless drunk territory, yelled across the table at me some slurry variation of, "If you're a real sub, show us your tits!"

It was clear from Sarah's reaction that her plan had spiraled well out of control by this point. But for my point of view, it looked like an opportunity to get back at her for putting me in this awkward position in the first place. Plus, I was horny. And Jim and Ethan were both cute, despite how drunk Jim was right now.

So I just shrugged like it was no big deal, "I'm not shy. But I don't want to make anyone else uncomfortable."

"Yeah. That's over the line," Sarah said. I'd never seen someone actually speak through gritted teeth before. But I was forcing her to be the bad guy, and she was right mad about it.

I snapped my bra straps, like I'd just been about to pull it down. "So, where exactly is the line?" I asked, trying not to smirk at Jim, who was practically drooling and far to gone to think to hide it, even from his girlfriend.

"The line is nudity." Sarah drew said line in the air with a knife hand. "I live in this house with two boys. I cannot have people running around with their clothes off outside the bedrooms!"

"Or the bathroom," added Jim. Sarah ignored him.

But Ethan was harder to ignore. "I think we can work within those constraints," he said. All of a sudden he was behind my chair. Big hands on my shoulders and then, sliding across my ribs. Going for my tits. And finding them.

"Ethan, what the fuck?! You can't just do that," said Sarah.

But I wasn't complaining. If anything, I was arching encouragingly into Ethan's grip, wishing he'd slip under my bra so I could feel the tickle of his palms against my nipples. It occured to me that he was also a victim of Sarah's setup tonight. I wondered how much of this was just him trying to get a rise out of her. But I was going to enjoy it either way

"What? My clothes are on. This is family friendly programming," I teased.

Sarah took a breath. A big one. Really drew it in. And I cringed, waiting for the outburst. Maybe I could convince Ethan to walk me back to my place after she kicked me out. That would leave me ahead in points, I figured. Among other benefits.

But before she could explode, Jim leaned over and whispered something to Sarah. It didn't seem to do anything to cool her down, but it redirected her rage to him. Which I was grateful for, if also a little guilty.

Ethan's exploration of my tits slowed, and eventually stopped, as we watched the heated, whispered, exchange between Sarah and Jim. I didn't really catch what they were saying, and it probably only would have made sense if I was as drunk as Jim anyway.

In the end Sarah rounded on me. Still mad, but with something else besides. I recognized it, even if she probably didn't yet know what it was. "Alright miss. You clearly want to put on a show. Why don't you let me spank you?" She said it triumphantly, like she'd just played the winning move.

And it was a winning move. But what Sarah didn't understand was, I was okay with losing. In fact, I practically relished slipping out of Ethan's grip, onto my knees, to shuffle over and slide myself across her lap.

There where whoops and jeers from both Ethan and Jim. Sarah pointed at them sternly, "Everyone's clothes stay on," she reminded them. Then she hit me.

Laying over Sarah's lap, who was swatting me as hard as she could because she was genuinely annoyed with me, and knowing Jim and Ethan were watching the whole thing, had me tumbling into my sub persona in no time. Sarah wasn't much of a powerhouse, and my jeans did a good job as a cushion. But when she remembered her original plan and suggested I lie over Ethan's lap instead, things were very different.

I didn't know if Ethan had any prior experience as a dom. But I sure appreciated the way he started soft and worked me up to some impressive thwacks. Soon he had me kicking and squeaking over his knee as Jim laughed and mimicked the noises I was making. Once Sarah joined him, giggling and mocking me too, I knew I was in trouble.

"What else can we do with her?" Sarah asked eagerly.

Jim had a lot of suggestions. Most of which ignored the clothes-stay-on rule or, were straight up impossible. But Ethan had some more grounded ideas.

He had me sit on Sarah's lap, facing away from her, and encouraged his blond friend to grope me under my shirt. There was a heated debate between the three of them if this was a violation of the rules, but in the end they all agreed that it very clearly wasn't. They were really getting into the spirit of their collective role because I wasn't consulted once.

Soon Sarah's hands were sneaking their way up my sides. I didn't stop her even as she pushed beneath my underwire.

"This is weird," said Sarah. And then not two seconds later, "I'm gonna pinch her nipples."

Everyone laughed at this. Myself included. Though I was cut short by what would be better described as a tity-twister than anything sexual. She calmed down after that though, and I was soon having a great time making eyes at Ethan and Jim as Sarah played with my tits.

Ethan tried to get his hand down the front of my pants, but they were too tight. Even with me not so subtly shifting my hips to help him. If he'd asked, I would have let him take my belt off, which seemed to be the main problem, but he didn't. Jim suggested that Sarah's much smaller hands might fit though.

Sarah was having lots of fun making me hiss and arch my back every time she pinched my nipples, but took some major convincing to take this next step. In the end though, I sucked in my stomach as Sarah's hand inched its way over my mons.

"Is she waxed?" Jim wanted to know.

"Shaved I think." Sarah told him, apparently unbothered by her boyfriend's interest in my anatomy. "And, oh my god. She's so wet!"

Every time they talked like I wasn't even there I just got wetter. And feeling Sarah's slender fingers probing curiously at my pussy, just exploring for the sake of exploring without any real sexual goal, just left me feeling further objectified and horny.

"Want to feel something cool Sarah?" Ethan asked.

When Sarah indicated that she did indeed want to "Feel something cool," Ethan instructed her to put her fingers inside of me. This lead to another back and forth in which Sarah expressed that she probably wouldn't find that as cool as Ethan and Jim did, but Ethan was insistent that he had a plan and even convinced her that she'd need two fingers in me to, "Feel it."

It was a challenge on both Sarah and my part to get her fingers inside of me. Sarah kept complaining I was fighting her. But I certainly was not.

"Okay, I'm in," Sarah told the boys.

"Yeah, we could tell," they laughed. I seemed I'd make a bit of a noise at the moment of penetration.

Sarah wanted to know what the cool thing she was supposed to feel was. But Ethan made her wait and crouched down in front of me.

"What's your safeword Amy?" he asked.

I picked a name off a beer label lying discard on the table, and he immediately stuck two meaty fingers in my mouth.

I sucked Ethan's fingers, giving him that wide eyed stare I know men love, but he kept pushing them further and further back toward my throat. He pushed down on my tongue as he did it too. Eventually, with my head leaning back on Sarah's shoulder I ran out of room to run away from his fingers and they slid back further than I was used to. I tried to press them out with my tongue but he fought me for just a second and I started to gag. He pulled them out as I coughed and sputtered.

"Woah!" Sarah said.

"That's cool, right?" Ethan enthused.

"What? What's cool?" Jim asked.

"She squeezes really tight when she gags." Sarah explained. "You've got great kegels girl!" A peace offering if there ever was one. But it didn't stop her from then encouraging Ethan to, "Do it again!"

Looking back, with all the drinking I'd been doing, it's a miracle I didn't spew all over myself, or Ethan or Sarah, or even projectile all the way to Jim. But somehow I kept it down.

"We should make her cum. Give her a reward." Suggested Ethan. After the novelty of the throat induced kegels had worn off, and I was sure my makeup was rocking the classic pornstar tear streaks.

Some more strategy talk later and Sarah was scampering off to her and Jim's room while the boys cleared some space on the table. Then, as though I couldn't more easily do it myself, they picked me up, one by the arms and one by the legs, and laid me down.

Immediately Ethan noticed that with my legs stretched out straight like this there was more room to get into my pants.

"I guess we don't need this then," Sarah drawled when she came back to find me clutching tight to Ethan's arm, which was shoved down the front of my jeans. Sarah was holding a little black bullet vibrator.

"No. No. Give me that." Ethan said. Replacing his hand with the vibe.

Then, he told me to turn over.

I didn't realize what was coming until I felt Ethan's hand at the crack of my ass. I couldn't see Sarah's reaction, and if she said anything it didn't register over the noise of Jim's cheering. But I bet Sarah was shocked as Ethan wormed his hand down the back of my pants. I know I was.

Everyone got over it quick though. The bullet vibrator buzzing loudly against the table and my clit certainly helped me. And soon three faces were watching me intently as I slowly, but surely, buzzed my way to orgasm.

"Are you really fingering her ass?" Sarah wanted to know.

"Naw, no lube," Ethan confessed. He was just kind of pressing down on my asshole and pushing it in a circle. It felt nice in isolation. But absolutely humiliating in context.

"Get some from her pussy," Jim suggested. But Sarah and Ethan both agreed that would be taking it too far. I wasn't sure which side of the debate I was on. But, nobody was asking me anyway.

"Hey, eyes open," Ethan scolded me as I felt orgasm barreling down towards me.

But the words that finally sent me over the edge were Sarah's. "Wow. She's really getting off on this."

It was a weird experience having two boys cheer me through my orgasm. I got the sense they especially enjoyed me bucking hips clacking the vibrator against the table. But mostly I remember Sarah watching me with quiet fascination.

It seemed like everyone got a dose of post orgasm clarity after that. And I used the opportunity to escape out into the night. I was pretty sure I knew what would happen if I stayed. And I'm no homewrecker.

But on my walk back to campus I got to worrying those three might take my hasty goodbye as a sign of regret. Which it certainly wasn't. So the next day I hunted down a mutual friend, got all three of their numbers, and started a group text.