A Lady's Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Maria was impressed.

"It's another of Helen's games."

"Do tell." Maria asked as B slipped back into the water beside her and retrieved her wine glass.

"Well we'd go to a bar and drink lots." B explained as she resurfaced, glass in hand.

"A very popular game with a great many people. Go on."

"Anyway, we'd hold on until we both really needed to go then we'd stake out the men's toilet, sneak in when there was only one guy in there, go and stand either side of him, tuck up our skirts and pee like men.

They'd always get a semi and piss on their boots. It's hard for a man to aim straight when his dick is swelling in his hand and whichever way he looks there's bare pussy."

"I'll bet. What happens then?"

"Oh, sometimes we just go back to the bar and wait for him and his mates to come and buy us drinks for the rest of the night. Once they turned out to be a bachelor party so we went back to their hotel suite, put on a girlie show for them all and let the groom-to-be have his first, second and probably last anal sex. His fiancée was apparently very conservative, sexually."

"That was kind of you."

"Hey, I'm an accommodating girl. I've had other hobbies but nothing beats random sex."

Maria snogged her. "I do love your stories, B. They're very entertaining, even if I don't believe most of them."

"You don't?" B looked genuinely hurt.

"Not all of them. Fess up. You do exaggerate a bit, yes?"

"No, and I can prove it." B let go of her empty glass, which floated away as she got out of the pool and fetched the telephone from on top of the bar. She set it on the side of the pool and slipped back in before dialling. She held the handset, waiting for an answer.

"Hi Helen." B said. Maria moved closer to hear.

"Honey B! Hi!" Helen squealed excitedly and loud enough for Maria to hear too. "What you up to, Baby?"

"I've got a job as a P.A."

"Boring!"

"Not at all. It's a cover story."

"For the CIA? You have to blow spies in the hope they'll spill more than their seed?"

"Close, but no cigar. I'm a very personal assistant to a rich-bitch who likes pussy instead of plastic." B explained. Maria wore an expression of mock-shock at the rich-bitch jibe.

"Ok... How old is she?"

"A couple of years older than us. She's really sexy. I let her pick me up the other night and fucked her senseless without realizing it was a job interview."

"Cool! It's about time you got into sex for money. Talent like yours is worth paying for."

"My boss thinks so too. She's right here. Can I put you on speaker phone?"

"Sure."

B pushed the speaker button and replaced the handset. "That's better. Helen, this is Maria."

"Hello Helen." Maria said, a little self-consciously. "I've been hearing as lot about you."

"All sexy I hope." Helen's replied.

"Oh certainly."

"That's why I called you. I've been telling tales on you but I'm not getting believed even though I showed her how to play Cheerleader Fantasy this morning."

"How many points did you get?" Helen asked immediately.

"At least a hundred."

"No way!"

"Way! A half full bus, a 60+ mark, full finger penetration at climax, wood and a stroke off."

"Girlfriend, you're amazing!"

"But Maria still doubts my veracity."

"So you want corroboration?"

"Yes Please."

"Sure. What tales did you tell her?"

"Who did we have a threesome with in the Lost Highway Motel last spring break?"

"You told her about that?"

"Sorry. Yes, it just sort of slipped out."

"Ok. You're forgiven. That was the time we both fucked my Daddy."

Maria really hadn't believed the whole incest story. She was shocked at how casually this Helen confirmed it.

"And after he'd butt-fucked me?"

"After he'd butt-fucked us, I stuck my tongue up your ass and got a mouthful of Daddy's seed which should by rights have been in my ass anyway because you'd already had one load off him. Greedy slut. Did you tell her that bit?"

"Yep." B looked at Maria's shocked expression and stuck her tongue out at her.

"So what else did you tell her?"

"Well I just told her about the peeing like a man thing."

"Let me guess. The bachelor party where we both let the groom butt-fuck us? Have you told Maria any stories that don't involve us getting taken up the ass?"

"That's the one. And yes, I have, but our asses do have a busy social life."

"And did you tell her the rest of the bachelors wanted a go and we agreed as long as we got to go to the wedding."

"I hadn't got that far in the story." B admitted.

"So you didn't tell how we both ate cream pies all night because nobody likes sloppy seconds and then had to rush home and dress smartly so we could go to the wedding?"

"No."

"Oh, but that's the best bit. Maria? We sat at the back of the church knickerless and sore assed and watched this guy making his vows and, after the service, introduced ourselves to the bride as colleagues of the groom.

What brought that story up, anyway? Were you bragging how much fun your ass has at parties?"

"Not really. Maria already knows that. She managed a fist and four fingers this morning."

"Maria. Promise me you'll take a picture if you ever get two fists in at once. I never managed it but you might have smaller hands and I'd love to see both Honey B's holes cinched around somebody's wrists."

"Sure. And, to answer your question, the story of the Bachelor party came up because we're in the pool and B was showing me how to pee like a man."

"You have a pool? Wow! Private pools have such possibilities. Did she pee in the pool? I'd spank the little slut for that!"

"Helen! Don't give her ideas! Anyway, what's a little piss in a few thousand gallons of pool water? I got about a quart straight in the mouth."

"Oh? Into water sports?"

"No. She just likes pissing on me. I don't get to shoot back."

"Well that's what you have to put up with when you're a pro. Although the few of my gentlemen... Maria? Did B tell you I'm an escort girl?"

"She did."

"Actually, I said you were a whore." B corrected.

"Good. What was I saying?"

"About your gentlemen."

"Yes, most of them who're into water sports like to give it and get it but, hey, it's your party.

Honey B, it's great to hear you're having a good time but I've gotta love you and leave you. I have a date tonight and he's still tied to the bed, waiting for his enema."

"Where do you find them? Goodnight Helen... And thanks for saving my reputation."

"Yes. Thank you Helen." Maria added. "It's been a pleasure."

"The pleasure's all mine. Always and all ways. Goodnight."

B switched the phone off and turned to Maria with an I-told-you-so grin.

"So it's all true?"

"Every word."

"Then you deserve an apology. Will a good licking do?"

"My ass too?" B asked, hopefully.

"If you want, Honey B." Maria was inclined to indulge her.

* * * * *

"Have you been to New York before?" Maria asked as they packed B's bag. Maria didn't need to pack. She had an extensive wardrobe in their Manhattan apartment.

"Only once, with Helen and Eric – this guy we used to party with – we went to stay at his parents' place while they were in Europe. We spent a lot of time naked and Eric spent a lot of time pointing his cameras at us girls."

"I bet you enjoyed that." It was impossible to imagine that B didn't like being photographed naked.

"Oh yeah! The porn and the arty stuff. I enjoy both. That one's my favourite." B pointed to a framed monochrome print on her dresser. It was a flower. When Maria looked properly, the centre of the orchid was parted labia minora. It was a clever bit of photoshopping and, now she studied it, obviously B's pussy.

"It's beautiful. A perfect portrait of you."

"Eric had a poster of it in his room back in the frat house."

"And where is this Eric now?"

"Come to think of it, he's probably in New York. Will I have any free time on this trip? I'd love to pay him a surprise visit."

"Actually, I'd like to meet him. Do you think he would do something like this of me?" Maria thought a copy of the orchid picture would make a good gift for Dominic.

"Photograph your pussy? Why on earth would he not want to do that? He's a guy: Looking at pussy is his favourite thing to do with his eyes."

"Good." Maria put down the photograph and carried on selecting what B should pack.

"And then, of course, there was the subway game." B had a cutting somewhere of the story about her in the New York Times. It didn't name her, she was just one of 'two unidentified females'.

"Why do I suspect this is not just a variation on the bus game?" Maria could see B was itching to tell her another tale of erotic daring deeds.

"No. And it was definitely a one time only performance. We had an apartment to stay in but when Helen lost her purse, with both our credit cards, our spending money and out tickets back to Boston, we were stranded in Manhattan. It isn't an easy place to be penniless."

"I can imagine. Didn't Eric have money?"

"No. His father keeps him on a very short financial leash. Kept – I should say. Helen solved that problem for him."

"How?"

"It's a long story but the short version is Helen fucked his father."

"Oh, I have to hear the long version now."

"Ok. Eric's father is a Harvard alumnus and a trustee. He came to Boston for graduation and booked himself an escort – Helen. When she realized who was fucking her, she took a snapshot of his credit card between her labia and gave Eric the photo, which in turn gave Eric enough leverage to loosen his father's grip on money because his father's new wife probably wouldn't appreciate her husband slurping semen out of a whore's ass hole even if it was his own semen."

"So Eric blackmailed his father."

"Yes." B had no problem with that. She liked Eric, didn't like his father and had no morals to speak of.

"Fair enough. You were telling me about the subway game."

"I was. We were broke and had no tickets back to Boston until I had an idea. It's amazing how lack of money sharpens the creative skills. Perhaps that's why so many great artists lived in poverty."

"And your idea was?" Maria was impatient to hear this.

"Pole dancing on the subway."

"Real pole dancing?" Like she had to ask.

"We got dressed up in stockings, thongs, five inch heels and long overcoats and Eric brought his ghetto blaster along for the music. We went into a subway car just as the evening rush was easing – still pretty full but nobody standing – Eric turned on the music and held our coats.

I did my routine around the pole between the doors while Helen walked up and down the car in her see-through thong, persuading gentlemen to stuff money into her underwear. When they stopped paying, we moved into the next car and started over. After eight stops, the cops were waiting. Eric stayed on the train and stuffed the ghetto blaster into the holdall we'd put the cash in. Helen and I left via different doors with a couple of helpful guys who didn't mind having a pretty girl on their arm. We breezed right by the cops and all it cost me was a kiss for my rescuer."

"You know, I remember hearing something about that. There was a spate of it."

"I wouldn't call it a spate. We hit a different train every night for a week. We learned from our mistakes and got off before the cops turned up."

"And how much did you make?"

"About twenty five hundred over the week."

"More than enough to get you back to college."

"Oh, we had enough for that the first night, but we were having so much fun."

"I'll bet! While we're on the subject of having so much fun, put this on." Maria tossed B the very tight very short dress she'd bought her yesterday. "Our cab will be here in half an hour and there are lots of escalators at the airport."

"Oh goodie!" B pulled the dress over her head and looked at her reflection in the mirror. It fit like a paint job, moulding around her tits without squashing them and showing her perky nipples to full advantage. She loved it.

* * * * *

"And what are you studying at college?" They were having dinner with a couple of Maria's sorority sisters whom she'd kept in touch with after college and B was being politely interrogated: Very politely.

B had picked up the lezzie vibe as soon as she'd met them. These women were sisters in another way too, B was certain. Had Maria come to dinner and brought dessert, namely, B? She wondered if Maria was testing her by not warning her. Well, while being passed around Maria's pals wasn't part of the deal, B was up for it.

"I'm reading art history at Harvard. This should have been my final year, but I took a year out to research my thesis. I was going to go to Europe and backpack around some of the galleries and collections there. That's why being Maria's P.A. is the perfect job for me. I'll get to visit Europe in style, and get paid for it." And let's not mention the cunnilingus just yet, B added mentally. She noticed the change in body language as the women reappraised her at the mention of a good school.

"Harvard?" Said the one called Jo-Jo, clearly surprised that B wasn't studying nail polishing at community college.

"What are you writing your thesis on, Sweetie?" Asked Kate, clearly the alpha female of this group.

"O Tempora! O mores!" B gave them the title and watched their blank expressions. No Latin scholars here then. And they'd thought she was a bimbo? "O times! O morals!" she translated. "A comparison of the division in moral acceptability between art and life throughout the ages."

"I'm no wiser, Sweetie." Kate opined. Jo-Jo didn't say a word. Well, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

"Why nudity in art has always been more acceptable than nudity in public." Maria had heard it all already so she simplified it for her friends.

"Is it?" Said Jo-Jo, who was clearly hard of thinking. B didn't hold that against her though because she had the prettiest Titian hair – that's red to you girls, B mentally edited herself.

"If you stand in an art gallery, looking at a statue of a nude woman, nobody cares. But just try standing naked in front of a statue of a dressed woman!" B had! Security had been surprisingly quick, but not quick enough. Eric had photographed it before they surrounded her. She'd explained to the curator that she was testing a theory for her college work and he'd been quite understanding provided she promised not to pull any more stunts in his gallery. She sent him a sighed copy of the photo as a thank you.

"Well of course they're different." Jo-Jo's tone said she was stating the obvious.

"But why?" B flashed her sweetest smile at the red head. "That's what I'm researching."

"So you're going to Europe to look at dirty pictures?" Kate lightened the mood before Jo-Jo got really petulant.

"And to meet with some living artists who're blurring the traditional boundary between art and life. And to try and prove my theories by experiment."

"Experiment?" Kate was intrigued.

"Like the statue experiment I just mentioned. That one didn't last long enough for us to gauge peoples' responses, but it did prove one thing: There really is a difference between marble and flesh in the public perception."

"You actually went naked in an art gallery?" Kate was incredulous. Maria was unsurprised. Jo-Jo was open mouthed.

"Oh yes. You can't just advance an opinion without proof to back it up." B sipped her wine and looked innocent.

"Incredible." Kate said. "Maria, she's a treasure. Where did you find her?"

"In a gay club." Maria said matter-of-factly. It was the proof B had been waiting for. These women clearly knew Maria was into girls and, by their reaction, were also in Sappho's sorority.

* * * * *

"Surprise!" B flung herself into Eric's arms as the door opened. She and Maria had called by on the off chance, as B knew how to get to the apartment but didn't have a phone number for it. She'd smiled sweetly at the concierge who remembered her – few men forgot meeting B – and confirmed that, yes, young Mr Kruppa was in.

"Mmm...mmmmm...mm...m...mmmmm." He pulled back a moment from the no-holds-barred kiss "I said, you brought me a present, what's her name?" Then over B's shoulder to Maria. "Hi. I'm Eric. B's told you all about me."

"Maria." She introduced herself. "And yes, she has."

"And she's not a present, you libidinous centaur." B let go of him. "She's my new boss so be nice."

"Centaur?" Eric frowned at her. Then the penny dropped. "Oh... Half man, half horse?"

"Clever boy." B patted his cheek. "Are your folks here?"

"No. Just me."

"Good." B kicked off her shoes and peeled her frock over her head. "We've come to ask for a favour, but as Maria's loaded, I suggest you charge her a small fortune."

"What are you going on about, B?" He was looking her up and down shamelessly.

"Would you take my portrait, like the one you did of B?" Maria cut to the chase.

"Which one? I've taken thousands of pictures of B."

"The orchid picture." B narrowed it down. She was stroking his thigh and Maria could see a ridge forming along most of its length. Despite being married to Dominic, she was impressed.

"Stop it B." He playfully pushed away her hand. "Do you often get naked in front of your boss?"

"All the time. I'm her personal sex toy. Maria's taken out a one year exclusive contract on my pussy."

"Oh? Does Helen know?"

"Of course. She's my role model."

"Lesbian?" Eric asked Maria.

"Bi. My husband likes to watch me with girls so we keep one as a pet. Easier to housetrain than dogs."

"This one isn't. Last time she was here, she peed on a Persian rug." He patted B's bottom. She had her hand inside his jeans now and the ridge was massive.

"Will you do the portrait of me?" Maria didn't mind their banter but she did want to know if she was going to get what she wanted when the kids had finished playing word games.

"Portrait. I like that. Yes, it is a portrait really, seeing as how B's pussy is such a defining characteristic. And, yes, I'll take your picture. Now?"

"No time like the present. Do you have somewhere I can get undressed?"

"No. I want to watch you undress. I'm totally unprofessional, Maria. I'll ogle your cunt, almost certainly get a hard-on, take far more photos than I need to and will, I guarantee, jerk off to them at some point in the not too distant future. Still want to do this?"

"Yes, but bear in mind that my husband is the only other man ever to see me naked. Even my gynaecologist is female. So if I'm nervous, bear with me."

"Jeez! What d'you go telling him that for? Now the big guy's bound to pound his pud over you."

"True." Eric admitted. "And I'd like to get a few shots of B at work if you don't mind."

"Can we consider that your fee?"

"I think that's fair." Eric nodded. B undid the last button on his jeans and pulled them down.

"Good God!" Maria's eyes were like saucers. "B really didn't exaggerate."

"As if I would." B looked wounded by the mere suggestion. "Ain't it grand?"

Eric grinned goofily and stepped out of his trousers. Pulling his shirt off too, he got as naked as B. "Your turn." He said to Maria, watching her with evident anticipation while B stroked his massive cock to full temper.

Maria took a deep breath and pushed down her slacks. She took a moment to consider the point of no return then yanked her panties down too. There! No turning back now. The rest of her clothes came off quickly, with B's unnecessary but welcome help. Once Maria was naked, Eric led them through from the lobby into one of the bedrooms. One wall was entirely taken up by an eight foot high close-up of a, by the looks of it, recently used vagina. It wasn't one image but a collage of perhaps a hundred and fifty A4 prints, stuck over each other but from the door that was hardly noticeable. Maria stood staring at it.