A Lady's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving one hand to do the work of holding up her dress she reached her one bare arm up to brush back the unruly tresses of her hair to clear her face so she could see me better. Softly she said, "I'm sorry. I'll try not to do it again, but neither do I want to live in fear of you, if in case I should say something in the future that doesn't meet with your approval."

She'd said what she had out loud in an uncertain manner as if she had expected to be yelled at, but my response was quite the opposite. I nodded my head in agreement and said, "That's fine. I don't expect for you to always agree with me on everything."

I watched a good deal of the shivering apprehension disappear from her shoulders, which made me glad and yet I was supremely frustrated. I looked away and then back to her as my erection now ached more than ever to fill this woman to the full.

"Everything just said aside, you are my wife and I in-tend to take you and yes it will be forceful. I..."

"I understand." She whispered, as she cut into my speaking only to continue with, "I just didn't want our first time together to be one of anger on your part. I... I'm yours."

Her sudden submission to me was as heady on my senses as if I'd drunken too much wine. The image of her standing bare shouldered before me just out of reach was too much. I needed to see all of her.

Looking her directly in the eye I said, "Let go of your dress."

She blinked hesitatingly and then I watched her hand move away. With a slide of fabric her torn dress and chemise fell off of her and she was left naked from the waist up. I sucked in my breath at the sight of her full breasts capped off with fully erect jeweled little strawberries.

Her torso arched down into a trim waist that framed the supple skin of a concave naval that begged to be kissed and have my tongue plunged into. With a groan, I made a motion with my hand and said, "Come here."

Dutifully she stepped out of the pile of her dress and chemise and came towards me kicking off her shoes as she did so. I liked that. It showed me a willingness to please.

A lacy pair of pantaloons rode low on her hips and encased her legs down to below the knees. I wanted them off too, but there was time.

She'd come close and eyes only for the fullness of her chest that now belonged solely to me, I reached out both of my hands and filled them to capacity with each of her unbelievably soft warm breasts. I couldn't help it, I groaned, at the sheer pleasure of feeling Anna's breasts.

Something made me look up. Anna was watching me.

All the fear my anger had evoked in her was gone and in its place was a shy smile. I couldn't help but admit what I did in the moment, "You are so beautiful it hurts!"

She said nothing in reply, but her smile deepened ever so slightly and then to my surprise, she whispered, "I like the feel of your hands. Their warm and powerful. I... I like them on me."

My gaze rose from the honey kissed mounds that my large hands were rhythmically squeezing with delight to her blue eyes. Again, there was that breath of honesty in her gaze and I loved her for it.

In sudden inspiration I flicked my thumbs up to rub possessively back and forth across the turgidly erect strawberry hued nipples gracing the perfection of feminine flesh, which I now held as if I'd found great treasure. At the actions of my thumbs I watched her eyes spark even as she jumped slightly.

Her hands half rose, but stopped to then fall back to her waist. I watched her bite her full lower lip, until she was forced to stop as her lips opened to allow her to pant slightly as I played with her nipples and massaged the fullness of her soft breasts.

I was discovering something about myself. Long had I yearned for the sensation of plunging my staff into my wife, but tormenting one's wife evoked a pleasure all of its own. The knowledge that this woman was mine to do this with every day if I so desired was overpowering.

With reluctance I let my hands fall from the lovingly done torment to her breasts that I had been engaged in. I lifted one hand up her back to gather together a thick bunch of her red fantasy colored hair into my hand's firm grip of it.

Her downcast eyes rose to mine curiously before falling downward again. In nothing was she resisting me in. I liked that, but I also liked the fact that she had the strength of character to attempt to resist me, which only made the possession of her all the more sweeter.

My free hand gripped around my achingly erect staff and I urged her forward slightly. Now that she was closer I manipulated by erection to push into her naval before I dragged the head of my penis to leave a trail of my preemptive fluid to glisten across the soft, but toned contours of her belly.

I let go of my manhood and used my hand to pull her to me until she stood pressed fully up against me even as I used by grip on her hair to pull her head back to stare into my own gaze. What I saw in her eyes was a smoky passion of intense want that I intended to fulfill.

"Do you want children, Anna?"

"Yes!" She breathed out with passion.

"Good, because I'm going to do my best to get you filled full of my child."

Again, I watched her eyes sparkle and I didn't miss the way she collapsed partially against me. Leaning my head down I kissed her with all the passionate need I had for this woman.

I needed more!

I had all day to make her mine, but I felt such an ache to myself that I was partially fearful of causing myself injury. There was one last thing though that I couldn't refrain myself from doing.

Pulling my head away from her eager lips I whispered into her ear, "Get onto your knees and lick my manhood off."

She jumped at my words spoken into her ear and then with a quiver I felt coursing throughout her body she kneeled down before me. I never let go of her hair, but I held it to the side, as I watched attentively, as she leaned her head forward until her lips touched my shaft.

The sight of a woman kneeling at my feet licking at my shaft after all these years of yearning for this day al-most made me spew all my seed across her face. I pulled back slightly as I didn't want to cum now. No, I wanted to be deep inside of her when I came.

I pulled slightly on her hair and she got my drift and once more stood up. Her lips were wet and her eyes were wide open as if eager for what would come next. That was good.

Smiling tightly, as I viewed her swollen ruby tipped breasts with desire I said, "Turn around Anna."

She blinked, but obediently did as I asked.

"Bend over and take your pantaloons off as you do so." I commanded.

I heard a slight gasp escape her lips, but again, she submitted to my voice's command and was obedient to my will as she'd said that she would be. Her fingers came to the silk cloth of her pantaloons and she bent over before me pulling them down as she did so.

I almost came again at the sight of her perfect bottom being revealed to me. It was perfect and my hands reached out to grip the halves of her bottom with the same reverence I had felt for her breasts.

Gripping the halves of her bottom, I split them apart to view the shadowy cleft of her rear. The sight of her tiny pink little rosette of an anus took my breath away even as I was filled with desire to touch it.

On inspiration I let go of one half of her bottom and slid one finger down from the top of her sexy cleft until it grazed over top of her bottom entrance. She'd been breathing heavily up until now, but at the contact of my finger upon her most vulnerable spot she jerked, which had been all that I'd really wanted to see.

She yet had one virginity for me to claim, but that would be for another day. However, just knowing what I did now helped to restore the coveted desire I'd always had of having a virgin one day to be my wife.

Reaching around I gripped her hair again to pull her upright. I pressed close to her and wrapped my arm around her so that her heavy breasts now lay supported on my arm even as my erection pressed into her lower back with authority.

She was breathing heavy as she stood within my grip and exposing a section of her neck I lowered my mouth to kiss the sweet flesh I found before turning my kiss into a bite. A breathy moan of want skipped out of her lips. I smiled with the sheer pleasure of the moment and turned my bite back into a kiss.

My knee pressed against the apex of her thighs from behind and I discovered something. She was soaking wet!

I pulled back from her neck even as she continued to moan and press slightly back against me. I turned her around and as if too ashamed to say it loudly I heard her mumble something out.

I tipped her chin back and said, "What did you say?"

Her eyes blazed out at me through the curly ringlets of her hair scattered across her face and with passion she said, "I want you!"

"I know, but first I have something more I want to discover about a female."

My hands gripped around her waist and I lifted her onto the bed. Her eyes reflected startlemeant and then hesitation as I grasped her trim delightfully carved ankles and split her legs wide apart.

"What are...ohhhhh!" She moaned out as with relish I speared my tongue into the heart of what made her a woman. She gasped and repeatedly bucked beneath the pressure of my tongue upon her sensitive flesh.

I drank up her wetness as well as the heady aroma of her feminine musk. Pulling back, I stared down at my first intimate view of a woman. It was a beautiful sight, even as she was so utterly beautiful.

Glancing up I saw that her eyes were heavy lidded with the passion I had invoked and by no means was I done with her, but I had to have relief. I gripped her by the waist and eased her forward farther onto the bed be-fore climbing up myself.

Her eyes widened, but it was clear that she wanted me. I knew just how I wanted my first encasement in her flesh to be too.

Deftly I flipped her over and with a sharp pat to one half of her bottom that made her gasp, I said, "Get onto your knees Anna."

Her breathing picked up, but obediently she submissively obeyed my command. She knew it was coming, but instead of trying to draw away from me and my penetration of her, she instead rolled her hips back towards me even as her back dipped down towards the bed.

Her head lay on the comforter out to the one side and each of her hands lay gripped like talons into the comforter to either side of her head. Her positioning before me was perfection itself, but something made me ask as I made my way between her parted legs and positioned my shaft to nuzzle into the soaked flesh of her womanhood, "Have you ever had it done in this position before?"

"No." She whispered out.

Exhilaration swept through me and in triumph I said, "Good!" Then, unable to resist myself, I slid the entire length of my aching shaft all the way home into the deliciously wet tightness of Anna's sheath in one powerful slide forward of my hips.

Anna gasped sharply and her body had started to pull forward, even as she choked on her breath as if my staff was coming up the back of her throat, but I was prepared for her movements. One of my hands anchored her hips where they were while my other hand knotted a tight grip in her hair that had enough force to pull her head up off the bed.

All this occurred while I experienced the most delicious feeling of wet gripping tightness about my member as had never before occurred to me in life. Her hips shuddered against the bondage I enforced upon her.

I had warned her that I would be forceful and yet I wasn't without mercy. I bit my lip hard as I waited for her body to stop shaking and thus signal to me that it had expanded enough to better except the size of my member.

Her hips stopped shaking and I heard her cough. I let go of her hair and her head fell forward for a moment. Then it lifted as she glanced back over one bare shoulder at me.

Even as I felt her inner walls squeeze reflexively around me, I heard her say in a breathy whisper, "You're huge!"

"Yes, Beautiful, I am and now I'm going to fill you with my seed."

Her head turned forward and I watched her grip down on the bed's coverlet even as I felt her hips brace against me. I hadn't expected to hear anything else from her, but with the sound of her voice muffled I heard her say, even as she tentatively pressed her bottom back against my groin, "I'm yours. Take me husband."

With a groan of sheer pleasure I pulled back my hips until my shaft was almost completely withdrawn and then in a moment of fulfilled glory I watched as I shoved the whole thick length of it home again and again, until my seed began to spurt in the most powerful orgasm of my life.

Forceful pump of seed after seed echoed throughout me as I sought to force my way forward even more into her than I already was. Dimly then I heard her screaming beyond my own shouts of pleasure and the entire length of Anna's glorious love canal contracted tightly around me.

In the moment of passion as I gripped a hold of her hips tightly I opened my eyes to witness her pushing back against me with all her strength even as she gripped the bed hard as her body was rocked with an orgasm as powerful and as magnificent as my own. I closed my eyes in relish of both her screams and the pulsing extra tightness of her sheath that was like a glove about me.

Even after all of my seed had been spilled into her depths I remained where I was in the enjoyment of the moment. This moment had definitely been worth the wait.

She was so worth waiting for. I lovingly rubbed my hands down her sweaty back, until once again, I framed her bottom with them.

With extreme reluctance I pulled back my still semi hard shaft from within her. It was with frank enjoyment that I took in her physical attributes of being a female that had just been well and truly mated.

The milky residue of my seed oozed slightly out of her sheath in the absence of my shaft stretching her open. I'd filled her with my seed in as animalistic of a fashion as I could've done and now in the aftermath of my passion all I wanted to do was be as gentle with the source of my greatest enjoyment so far in life as I could be.

I brought her gently over onto her side. She still seemed to be in a daze of sorts.

Lying down beside her I brought her back against me. With relish I pressed my face into her hair as I felt her body continue to shake slightly from remembered orgasm.

It was the tropics, but with so much energy just having been spent she might get cold. I sat up to get a blanket from the foot of the bed.

I flipped it over both of us and lay back down. She stirred suddenly and to my surprise, she turned over to face me.

She wouldn't look at me in the face, but instead kept her head low as she brought it to rest on my chest even as her toned upper thigh slid over top of mine. I swallowed as I felt the nipples of her breasts nuzzle into my side and chest.

Just the sweet weight of her one breast upon my chest was a living temptation. Incredibly, I felt my staff come back to life and rise upright with earnestness of desire.

I shook my head, though. It was going to have to wait in order to experience the joy of being in this woman again.

She was already asleep. Tenderly I reached out a finger to clear her forehead of stray hairs only to have them curl about my finger temptingly.

My staff was hard, but I wasn't going to wake her up. No, I was going to enjoy every moment of having a woman willingly pressed up next to me.

I brought my arm about her and pulled the blanket up with my other hand until it lay about her shoulders. Her sleep seemed restfully peaceful, but for me it was a torment as with each deep breath her nipples seemed to drill into me.

No matter. I'd take this torture any day of the week if it meant being near her.

I shook my head in consternation of thought. Right now I could care less that she hadn't been a virgin.

I was just grateful to have such a woman and in a qui-et prayer I thanked God for her. I closed my eyes then and surprisingly, I drifted off to sleep myself.

Chapter Four

Deeper than Before

Anna

The unfamiliar sounds of a jungle coming alive at night had Anna rearing upright on the bed in sudden startlemeant. Gasping, she glanced down to her bare breasts and with a reflexive motion started to raise the blanket to cover them.

"Don't." Came a soft command from beside her on the bed.

Her hands stopped and with a fuzzy awakening of consciousness, she turned her head in the gathering darkness of the room to view the confident male that lay beside her on the bed. Anna then felt her face blush hot as she remembered everything that had occurred earlier.

She'd never orgasmed like that in her life before. Neither had she ever felt so intimately and thoroughly possessed by a man before.

He'd mounted her just as she'd imagined he might, when she'd sat in his brother's study. The life she'd once lived seemed so far left behind now.

He'd taken her roughly and she'd liked it. Her reactions to him almost scared her, if it wasn't for the fact that she wanted to make this her home even as he undoubtedly was her man.

His voice sounding husky he asked within the gloom of the room, "What are you thinking?"

What was she thinking? She wasn't really sure.

Was this really going to be her life from now on? Was this leader of a people really her husband?

How had it all happened? Hours had passed by and yet even now she felt her womb awash with this strong man's seed.

Without a doubt, she knew this man would succeed in making her pregnant. Not only had her God given her security unlike any other as to belong to such a man, who she knew would die before he let another man touch her, but He was also granting her coveted wish of having children of her own.

Feeling the need to say something in reply to him she said, "Thank you."

"Mahlon."

"What?" She asked in soft reply.

"My name is Mahlon." Came his deep reply.

Smiling shyly she said, "Thank you Mahlon."

"For what?"

She didn't know how to express the enormity of every-thing in regards to the way that her life had seemingly changed for the better overnight. That said she tried, "I'm very grateful to be yours. I... thank you for keeping me even though I'm not the ideal of what you want-ed."

"You're far more than I expected let alone, much less deserve." Came his steady reply from the shadows.

His words with an air of humbleness tinged with sincerity unlocked a part of her heart. He thought she was more than he deserved?

She didn't want to tell him otherwise, but he was very wrong. Truly, this all was a fairy tale somehow.

A fairy tale that she wanted to continue to be a part of. Turning in the bed, she leaned down over his face and for a moment paused before shyly asking, "May I..."

"May you what?" He responded with husky voiced.

She couldn't see his eyes in the darkness of the room, but his mouth's outline was clear enough to her and not wasting another moment she ducked her head down and kissed him. It was a long passionate kiss. A kiss that had both of their mouths opening upon each other as their tongues entwined in a timeless dance of lovers.

Breathing heavily from the kiss, she pulled back only to ask passionately, "Make love to you?"

His answering chuckle sounded tight as he then said, "I'm sure not going to stop you!"

Her hand coasted over the muscled plain of his chest and she felt firsthand the restraint this man was putting forth in order to remain still. Another facet of this man's character became real to her in that moment.

As tough and domineeringly passionate as he was, he was also sweet. He'd let her sleep and now he was letting her play.

She didn't intend to disappoint him. He was her man now and she wanted him to be pleased with her even as she was pleased to be where she was at in life.

123456...9