A Lady's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid forward again upon the exhale of her breath and although her throat tightly resisted for a moment it gave way to the passage of my cock, of which the visible evidence of was clear to me, as I gazed down upon her throat that now lay full of me.

It was a glorious sight to behold how her stretched lips formed a tight constrictive ring around the base of my shaft, even as I felt the weight of my balls rest upon her nose and had the full knowledge that with each breath in she was smelling the full male musk of my essence of being a male who was now taking full possession of yet one more part of her glorious body.

The urge to cum was overwhelming. Not yet though.

Not wanting to strain her any more than I already had I pulled back until only the head of my cock remained within her mouth and for a few long moments I listened to her breath heavily through her nose to catch up on air she had missed during my possession of her throat. I was so very proud of what she had done.

Throughout the event even though I knew she'd suffered through some discomfort she hadn't in any way made it clear that she wanted me to stop. Instead the nails of her fingers were dug into the back of my thighs and with the head of my cock held tightly by her lips I felt myself begin to orgasm powerfully within her mouth even as her tongue licked the tip of my shaft.

My natural inclination was to press deep in order to deliver my seed, but not in this way. I held still as she began to forcefully suck upon the head of my shaft as hot stream after stream of my seed pulsed into her mouth.

My seed was almost completely spent within her mouth when I felt and then heard her begin to choke. Pulling back out of her mouth quickly I helped her to roll over onto her stomach.

I rightly expected to see her spew her mouth full of my semen upon the ground, but it didn't happen. Her body heaved for a moment and then incredibly I saw the evidence of her swallow.

Her mouth opened and she sucked in deep gulps of air. Despite my deep pleasure in everything that I had just accomplished I felt somewhat guilty for the discomfort that I had just caused her throughout the process of claiming her throat as yet one more playing field for my cock.

"Anna I..." I began to say, as I started to apologize, as I looked down upon the back of her head.

Her hand quickly came out and squeezed the back of my thigh in a gesture that stopped my words. Still breathing heavy she turned her head to the side enough to look up at me and speaking in that honest fashion of hers she said, "Don't apologize. I'm yours. I can take it. I'm glad you are who you are, so don't apologize. I... I'm yours. Really yours to do with as you please. I don't know how else to say it."

Her words acted upon me as the strongest of tonics and I heard her exclaim, "Oh wow!"

My staff began to grow in size right before her face again. Reaching down I pulled her over onto her back and kissed her passionately for a long moment.

The taste of my own seed upon her lips was heady. Pulling back, I scooped her up off the table and into my arms and made for the bedroom.

Her arm road along the top of my shoulders to where her hand rhythmically squeezed the back of my neck. The smile she wore was of a woman who had everything in life she wanted and the knowledge that I was in large part the answer to that smile tied my heart up in knots.

Ducking her head in close to my ear she whispered just as I reached the bed, "Take me hard!"

I groaned and she chuckled richly. I tossed her on the bed and for a moment stared at her as she lay an open invitation before me.

"Anna I... you're amazing!"

"Well Honey that makes two of us." She said back throatily in response.

I climbed up onto the bed and found my way deeply into the sheer comfort and artistry of pleasure that her body afforded me. With every stroke into her I thanked God for giving me a woman who could handle all of me.

Not just in the physical, but far beyond in matters of the emotional as well.

Chapter Six

"More!"

Three Weeks Later

Anna

Anna hummed a melody as she made her way through the housing of the natives. At first Mahlon had been reluctant to let her come here, but with her insistence he had relented. Now she was doing what she liked best, teaching.

She'd just come from a class of mostly 4 to 12-year-olds and as always she felt completed in some way at having managed to impart wisdom to others. It wasn't just a one-way exchange either. She was learning too.

These people had much to teach her and in a way they were her people now. Here in this restarting of an ancient kingdom everyone stood on equal footing.

Some of the newcomers to the colony had objected at first, but Mahlon would have none of it and no one went against him. Whether it was because of fear or respect or a combination of both she had yet to see anyone outright challenge her husband, which in her opinion was a wise choice on their part.

The only one that showed a willingness to differ in opinion with Mahlon was his brother Sean. That said, Sean went along for the most part in terms of everything his brother said, but he had an air about him that said he reserved the right to do otherwise if he so wished to.

Logic wasn't always Sean's strong point and yet he didn't act out in ignorance, although to some it might appear as such. Indeed, Sean was a hard one to read, like Mahlon he was dangerous, perhaps even more so.

Mahlon had some social skills, but Sean did not or at least he chose not to use them. In fact, he barely ever talked.

She could count on one hand the number of times he'd said anything to her since she had arrived. That was a far cry in comparison to their little brother Tyree. Tyree was a charmer and he made her laugh all the time.

A lot of her time not spent teaching the children of the natives and newcomers was spent in tutoring him. He was very bright, but his older brothers had decidedly neglected any education aspects for their young brother with their intent of rebuilding an empire pressing heavily upon the consumption of their time over the last 10 years.

It was understandable and yet it was good now that the oversight on their part was being corrected. A brilliant mind was a shameful thing to waste and Tyree was brilliant.

She felt completely at ease with him in a way that she didn't around Sean and already Tyree had begun to con-fide in her, as if she was a second mother and in a way she had accepted that role as the young man was geared more emotionally than his big brothers and had lacked any one of confidence to be able to speak into his life and meets his needs of emotional interchange.

Glancing up, she saw him walking her way. A native girl walked past him and with a shake of her head Anna watched him turn to gaze after the girl.

The girl fully knew that she'd captured his gaze too. In fact the girl's intersecting course seemed a little too planned out and the degree of hip movement causing her round butt to sway back and forth enticingly was anything but normal.

Coming to a stop beside the entranced young man Anna cleared her throat and said, "In the Bible it says that to even look upon a woman who is not your wife and imagine yourself having sex with her is to sin. Tell me Tyree do you have plans of marrying that girl?"

Tyree had jumped slightly at her voice, but as usual, he recovered quickly and with a cheeky grin at her he said, "Maybe. Don't know yet."

Anna rolled her eyes and then with a critical look after the girl she said, "I'm not your guardian angel, Tyree, but if I could offer a word of wisdom it would be to not follow your eyes so much all the time and pay a little more attention to the details that lust has a way of glossing over."

"Such as?" He asked, in a somewhat offended sounding tone.

Anna wasn't put off by his sudden prickly demeanor in the slightest. This was a teachable moment and she intended to take full advantage of it.

"Did, in your perusal of her, you notice that she has some stretch marks gained by having been pregnant at least once?"

"Um, yeah I guess."

"Is it not tradition for all the native women to be doing their family's laundry around this time in the morning?"

"Um, yeah. I think so at least. What are you getting at?" He asked, suddenly uncertain looking in terms of his prickly male stance of opposition to her.

"So if she's not washing clothes with the other respectable women, as would seem logical given that she has at least one child then what is she doing here in the city compound? The answer to that Tyree is that she's hunting and you with your brother's position of prominence here would be a very fine catch for her. But she's got to eat in the meantime and so that's why she disappeared from view with the newcomer over by the gate about a minute ago."

Tyree turned around to look and indeed the guard stationed at the gate of the compound was missing from his post.

Anna gently interposed, "Look to the left behind the hay wagon."

Tyree followed her instructions and beheld the woman, dimly on her knees before the man. It was obvious what was going on and turning back to Anna he gave her a sheepish look and shrugged his broad shoulders as if he didn't know what to say.

In a gentle tone Anna said, "That's how she chooses to feed herself. In short, there's a jungle full of food right at her fingertips, but she doesn't want to work for it like the other respectable native women do. She'll suck him off now in exchange for a coin and lay with somebody else tonight for two coins. You come from a family of men with honor Tyree. Just because a girl makes it clear she'd have you does not make it a good idea to do so. You need to wait for the right one. I didn't do that with my first marriage. I married based on what I thought of my husband instead of having ever taken the time to study exactly who and what kind of man my first husband was. If I had I'd have never married him. Be careful of how much you commit yourself to an enticing backside, when the owner of it has nothing but a calculated plan of deception in mind for you."

Tyree nodded, and looking away, he said, "Thanks. I... it's just so hard to wait. I just... I just..."

"Want to shove your shaft into the first girl that bends over for you?" Anna completed for him with a sardonic smile.

Tyree's face flushed red, but then he nodded and said, "Yeah, that about sums it up."

Wiping at his sweaty forehead in frustration he said, "I don't know how Mahlon did it all those years. I'm about to go insane myself. I'm just not the man he is I guess."

Anna laid her hand on Tyree's arm and squeezed, "Don't say that. He had a prophecy to fulfill and his road is not necessarily your road. The girl that's right for you could show up tomorrow or maybe a year from now. The important thing to do is to leave it with God and wait for her. I sincerely hope for your sake that it will be soon, but regardless of whether it is or not be your own man in the meantime. Your brother isn't what he is because he was gifted with any ability greater than those you possess. He simply has chosen to be who he is and it shows. In the same way it's for you to choose to be who you are, which is very different than who Mahlon is and that's fine. Or I should say it's fine as long as you remain honorable. I really pray that you choose that route. Sean hasn't done that and well the differences be-tween your older brothers are quite apparent. Choose honor and wait for the girl who is not going to shack herself up with anyone else after you make her yours for the first time."

Anna patted Tyree on the shoulder then and moved on. Tyree called out in a joking manner, "Mind if I check you out?"

"Don't you dare, because that would be an abomination and besides, I already have a man in my life. See the difference?"

"I see. Eyes straight ahead Sir!"

Anna shook her head at Tyree's jest and rounding a corner quite surprisingly bumped into her husband. Tyree was moving off in the other direction and after gazing after him for a moment her husband's gaze came down to rest upon hers as he said, "Thank you Anna. I've never had the time or words to talk to him like he's needed and... thank you!"

With a smile Anna said, "My pleasure Darling. Can I help you with something?"

Mahlon grinned and said, "Always!"

~~~~~~~

Smiling Anna took my hand and led me further into the sheltering concealment of a nearby grape arbor. Pressing me up against a beam she then knelt down on the ground before me and proceeded to unbuckle my belt.

Freeing my rod of passion meant just for her, she coasted one hand up and down it lovingly, while she massaged my heavy balls with the other. Looking up, she asked with a lift of an eyebrow, "Do you want it to be short and sweet or something more?"

Staring down into my temptresses eyes, I said, "More."

She smiled and with her lips brushing against the head of my shaft, she said, "Your wish is my command Darling."

Her little pink tongue came out to trace down my shaft, even as her hand squeezed my balls. I closed my eyes and let my fingers play with her hair, as she worked on my desire for her with her lips and tongue and even her teeth.

She was amazing and she'd made my life a dream come true these past three weeks. Here I was within my own palace compound grounds being pleasured as only my little brother could dream of right now.

For his sake and for the fine young man that Anna was even now helping him to become I hoped time would be short, until he found a woman of his own that would be like mine. Truly Anna was more precious than rubies and I wouldn't trade her way for the world.

Opening my eyes, I looked down only to see her looking up at me with her mouth full of me, even as her hand stroked the base of my shaft, in a motion that would bring me to orgasm very soon. I didn't have to warn her of it as ever since I had dined out on her in our second day together, she had almost made it a daily occurrence to taste and swallow some of my seed.

She couldn't get enough of me or I her for that matter. Feeling a familiar emotion in regards to her I spoke it out loud as she raked her teeth gently down my shaft, "I love you!"

It wasn't the first time I'd said it, and yet each time I said it I had meant it. Surprisingly, she brought her mouth free of me and stood up to kiss me with the same guileless passion she always did.

Pulling back from the kiss, she breathed out and said, "I find that I think I'd really rather have you buried deeper in me right now than anything else."

That said, she turned and walked forward several steps to then bend over at the waist and place her hands on a low stone wall. She spread her feet apart in an inviting stance of a mare needing to receive the shaft of her stud.

Stepping forward I pulled up the back of her long dress and let it pile forward over her back. I inched her chemise up past her butt until she was bare to me. Dipping a finger to her sheath I thrust it inside and she moaned and pushed back against me.

I swirled my finger in her juices and pulled it free only to suck my finger clean of the essence of her. Her taste was unique like musky fruit and it was a flavor I never got tired of.

Kneeling down onto the ground behind her as she stood standing bent over before me I admired her. Caressingly I rubbed my thumbs through the sexy creases where her buttocks met her thighs. And Then I traced the path of my thumbs with my tongue.

Anna shivered, but held steady and then with a bit of savagery I bit part of a cheek of the perfect plum shaped rear before me. She shivered again and moaned.

Gripping her cheeks, I opened and closed them. Meanwhile, I dipped my head to the side and licked at her wet sheath spread open before me and she groaned and pressed back against my tongue.

Pulling back my face wet with her excitement I stared for a moment at the one enticement of her body that I had withheld myself from. The tiny crinkled rosette of her rear hole stared at me straight in the face.

Soon. But not today.

Unable to resist, however I leaned forward and gave her rear entrance a wet kiss as I held her cheeks spread wide. She shivered involuntarily and I smiled.

Standing up I directed my shaft into her sheath and penetrated her all the way to the hilt on one long thrust forward. Her legs trembling, I took my pleasure of her in a smooth, fluid action of deep, even strokes until at the end I pounded myself into her.

Seed spent and yet deep within her still I pulled her upright while still partially engaged in her. Turning her head to me I kissed her deeply for a long moment.

Pulling free of her I gave her bottom a playful smack that made her exclaim, "Ouch!"

"What was that for?" She asked, pretending to be miffed

"For distracting me again. I have to go, but I'll see you later." I said, moving past her, as her dress slipped back down over her bottom.

"Is that a promise?" She called out from behind me and I said, "You know it is!"

She laughed and I went about the rest of my day with a smile on my face.

Chapter Seven

Enemy of Old

A Week Later

I looked up from the stone wall I had been restacking. I loved rocks and even more so the crafting of them into either art or functional use.

It was an escape in a way from the heavier thoughts of essentially ruling a kingdom. I had never intended on being a king of this place, but to move forward and get stuff done leadership had been called for and so here I was.

When everything was going right, I was rarely consulted, but when things went wrong I was the one they came to. Now was such a time as I watched Ofunai and three of the colonists close in on me. From the universal worry etched across all their faces I immediately surmised that the issue they were bringing to me wasn't related to any ethnic relational conflict between the differing people groups that made up our community.

That pretty much left one thing, the increasing hostility of the Portuguese towards us being here. Peter spoke for the group, "Well, they've done it. They've halted the supply ship. A native runner just brought word."

I nodded, "Well we've known for some time that was likely going to happen."

Peter shook his head, "That's not all though. Apparently there were three ships worth of our kin who were bound for here and mistakenly let out the word as to who they were. The Portuguese heard it and have imprisoned the lot of them. The native runner says there to all be sold as slaves within the week."

My jaw clamped tight for a moment at the brazen lack of respect and human indecency on their part to do such a thing to women and children. Whether I liked it or not, war had just been declared.

Glancing to Ofunai I asked, "This runner is he known for being trustworthy?"

"He is." Ofunai affirmed.

I nodded and paused for a moment. There really was nothing else to do but fight then. If it was a fight they wanted, then I'd much rather have it take place on their land as opposed to ours.

I didn't care at all for the thought of having to rebuild this wall again or of losing our crops to invaders.

"Prepare the canoes and martial out over half of our force. We go by boat for one day and then we cut across the land at the Ria Varga. From there we take out all four of their inland trading posts. Then we proceed overland and surround the colony where they're holding our people and they'll give them back.

"How are you going to convince them to give them back? They far outnumber any force we can muster Mahlon. Besides, wouldn't they just hold on to the prisoners as ransom?"

"No, you see, because we're not going to steal any of their stuff at their trading locations. If they don't release our kin to us, however their trading posts will go up in smoke with all their goods. The loss to them financially will be catastrophic. Money is all these people want, and so that is what we must bargain with. They'll never have enough of it and so we need to threaten them with taking away some of what they already have in order to get back something truly priceless in return."

1...456789