A Lady's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook at the pressure and feel of my caressing tongue and I listened to her heavy breathing with pleasure. She moaned.

Smiling, I continued a while longer before I pulled my face clear of her sweet cleft. I knelt back down beside the tub.

She turned her head to look at me. Sweat was beaded across her forehead and all along her back. Struggling to speak, she finally managed to say, "That felt nice."

I smiled and nodded before saying, "The goal of my possession of you in this way isn't just for my own pleasure. I want you to enjoy it too."

She nodded and said, "I know."

We maintained eye contact for a moment until I broke it to look away and dip my finger into the warm oil sitting beside me. Meeting her gaze again, I said, "When I push with my finger you need to do your best to relax and push out against my penetrating touch. Understand?"

She nodded and put her head forward again. I drizzled the warm oil up and down her bottom cleft generously and worked at rubbing it in.

Then I massaged her entire rear with the oil and in the process I completely finished with relaxing her for what was to come. If any of my actions had become clear it was that I intended for her to feel no pain.

My finger returned fully dripping with oil to press up-on her virgin rosette with gentle firmness. I massaged her back again with one hand and with pleasure I felt her work with me and push out against the pressure of my finger seeking to be granted access into her virgin rear.

Quite unexpectedly on her part my finger slid all the way in. She gasped and I whispered to her coaxingly as she lost control for a moment and clamped down hard on my finger.

I kept my finger still, until she managed to once again relax and accept the pressure and presence of my finger, within her. I then allowed my finger to start feeling about the silken interior walls of the clenched firmness of my new domain.

I pulled my finger out and reapplied oil and once more insistently began to press it into her virgin bottom. Breathing heavy and not sounding at all as if she was in pain of any kind I felt Anna relax and accept my whole finger once again.

She didn't clamp down this time and I began to easily work my finger back and forth within her. Oh, how I wanted her tight rear to be gripped around my shaft, but not yet!

That said I needed relief! Keeping my finger buried deeply I stood up and stepped into the bath water behind her.

My finger stayed where it was as I knelt behind Anna. I found her sheath soaking wet and with a guttural grunt, I soaked my shaft in her dew by plunging into the full depth of her wetness. I closed my eyes with relief, even as I heard Anna exclaim loudly, "Ohhh!"

Her cry wasn't one of pain, but rather one of surprised pleasure. I opened my eyes to look down at my finger buried to the hilt in her bottom with my shaft positioned below it doing the same to her wet sheath. It was a beautiful sight and I relished the sight of it almost as much as the experience of feeling it.

I began to move forcefully, then with my cock within her and more gently with moving my finger in and out of her bottom and she continued to react with surprise. It wasn't long before I came and when I did, so did she and I'd never heard her scream so loudly before.

Her bottom clenched so hard on my finger in a swarm of rhythmic contractions that I doubted I could've pulled it out if I'd wanted to. The knowledge that it would soon be my cock experiencing such a fantasy of tightness made my orgasm all the greater.

Her orgasm was a long one and when it finally came to its completion I reluctantly pulled my finger free of her rear and brought her backwards with me as I sat down into the tub of warm water with her still impaled on my shaft that hadn't gotten all that soft yet. She breathed heavily and lay against me as if spent of all energy.

I filled my hands with her bountiful breasts and massaged them loving the sweet hefty feel of them cradled in the palms of my hands. She almost looked as if on the verge of orgasm again and whispering against her ear I said, "Tomorrow I'll work two fingers into you and I'll make you orgasm again just like you did a little bit ago. The next night I'll work your virgin bottom until you can accept the tips of three of my fingers. When you can do that I'll know you're ready for my shaft. The following morning I'll take your last virginity and deposit my seed deep. Sound like a plan?"

"Yes." She whispered.

Opening her eyes, she gazed up into mine and said, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want you. I want you to put your shaft into my rear all the way. I never expected any kind of touch back there to feel so good."

I smiled and kissed her, "Well, you're just going to have to be patient honey and suffer through a few more days of playful torment."

She smiled softly and said, "I love you." She then pressed her face against my neck and rested in the afterglow of our emotional and physical connection with each other.

I held her to me with my arms as I let my cheek rest against her wet hair, "And I love you Darling."

Together we both drifted off to sleep in the tub of soapy water.

Chapter Ten

Entirely His

Three Days Later

Anna

Anna gazed dreamily into the morning sun rays. Today was the day. The day she lost her last virginity and far from being frightened of what would occur she was excited to experience it. Almost so much so that she thought about awakening her lover who slept on in his position behind her.

She closed her eyes as she remembered last night. She'd never have believed it possible, but after hours of foreplay and first one finger and then two fingers, she'd managed to accept the tips of three of his fingers. It hadn't hurt at all either.

It was a truly unique experience to say the least. Her lover's touch inside her bottom was very different and yet not bad at all. She liked the pressure feeling of having something there as well as the submissive aspect of having to relax and welcome him into her body.

She was ready. Ready for his cock.

Biting her lip to fight back at how carnal she felt she began slowly gyrating her bottom back against his sleeping manhood. It wasn't asleep for long and neither was he.

With a moan of expectation she pressed her breast forward into his big handed grip of it even as she continued to grind her bottom against his shaft. She'd never felt so wanton before.

In fact, she wanted nothing more right now other than to feel his huge shaft penetrating into her virgin rear. God had surely done a work in her, for she'd been at the opposite extreme of wanting to experience what she now was biting her lip in the eager expectation of.

~~~~~~~

Oh, I would never get enough of this amazing woman! She shifted her bottom around and around against me until with a shift of her hips, she managed to capture my shaft in the cleft of her bottom.

She began sliding the cleft of her bottom the length of my shaft in a back and forth motion and in erotic frustration I tried to pull away from her, as I had a plan as to how I wanted to go about doing this and she was destroying my resolve to do so. She didn't let me escape, how-ever.

Instead, she grasped my arm with a hand and looking back at me she said matter-of-factly, "I want you in my bottom. I don't want your finger or anything else right now. I want you to make my rear yours and I want you to do it now!"

Her forceful words made my mind up completely as to following her course of action as opposed to the one that I had planned out previously. I nodded my head in acceptance of her abrupt way of bringing about the loss of her last virginity.

Her eyes bright she asked, "How do you want to take me Sugar? On my knees?"

"No." I said.

I could instantly tell that my answer surprised her. I had been told by men that my favorite position was not the best way to start such an act with a virgin and despite my desire to do it my way I at least in this regard wished for my wife's enjoyment of the act above all else.

That was something new that she had evoked in me. Putting others before myself hadn't been my strong suit before, but more and more she was showing me by her own actions of a better way to be as a person.

In a way it was just one more thing to love about her. I turned over and slid over to my side of the bed and got the oil jar that was there.

Rising up to my knees, I turned to her only to see her lying there with a clear look of anticipation of what was to come, as she gazed at me seductively daring me to continue with the conquest of her last virginity. I could ask for nothing more in a wife than her!

Grabbing a firm pillow I placed it in the center of the bed and said, "Put your bottom on this Darling."

Her breath, picked up and quickly she did as I asked. On my knees I made my way to kneel between her parted legs.

Gazing down into her eyes, I said, "Thank you for being willing to share your body with me in this way. I appreciate and thank you for the gift of having your rear as a second home for my cock to enjoy."

She suddenly looked as if on the verge of tears, but her eyes brightened and huskily she replied with, "It is my pleasure to submit to you in everything. I love you Mahlon and I really hope that you enjoy the most intimate part of me that I now can't wait for you to claim. You don't have to be gentle."

I shook my head no and said, "But I will be."

Still smiling, she said, "I know."

Reaching down beside me, I brought one foot up and kissed it and then the other. Bending her legs at the knee I pressed them up towards her head and softly commanded her to, "Hold your legs."

Her hands came to the back of her knees as I saw de-sire suppress her former emotion. She really wanted me to take her. She was my living, breathing fantasy come to life.

Opening the jar I bathed my cock with oil and then against her stated wish I pressed an oily finger to her en-trance and made my entrance into her willing rear with ease. I kept doing so until her rear passage was slippery with an excessive amount of oil.

Setting the oil aside, I moved closer to position the head of my cock at the entrance of her bottom, which was propped up by the pillow to be at just the right angle for me. Leaning forward, the pressure of my shoulders replaced the need for her to hold onto her legs and so her hands left them to then close around my forearms, as I began to steadily press my cock into her virgin bottom.

She closed her eyes and I watched on with love as she concentrated hard on opening up to my invasion of her most vulnerable place. She was completely at my mercy to hurt and yet it was not in my heart to ever do such a thing to my woman.

The feeling of piercing through her tightness was indescribable as bit by bit the head of my cock slid deeper until it slid past the tight double muscular rings of her entrance. I stopped and fought against the urge to go deep all at once into this new pleasure playground for my cock and my cock alone.

Sweating profusely now I asked huskily, "Are you okay?"

She opened her eyes and nodded and then smiling, she whispered, "It doesn't hurt."

"Good, but I have a long way to go."

Still smiling, she said, "Good!"

I took that as my cue to proceed and slowly I began pressing further and further into virgin territory. She was breathing heavy, but clearly not in pain or I would have stopped.

She was working hard to accept me and yet now it was inevitable as so much of me was already in. In the moment I ached for the visual of watching my cock slide into her, but it was better for her this first time to be in this position.

I kissed her and her hands framed my face as she kissed me back. I couldn't resist the urge any longer and I added enough force to my progressive slide into her tight bottom to bury what remained of my shaft to the hilt within her.

Our lips broke contact as she exclaimed, "Ohhh!"

She breathed heavy even as I felt her bottom flex tightly around me. It was a delight to feel and a torture to hold myself back from thrusting.

Her fingernails dug into my back and with her breathing rough she said, "Take me!"

Slowly I pulled almost all the way out of her and I delighted at the sound of her moan of pleasure at me doing so and then I slid all the way back in and her eyes closed as she tossed her head back and forth on the bed.

Brokenly she whispered, "I never imagined something like this could ever feel this good!"

All the while as she talked her bottom was a tight, constricting sleeve around my manhood such as I had never experienced. Sweat was dripping off of me from the amount of restraint I was under, but I still managed to chuckle at seeing her own delight in my possession of her last virginity.

Her eyes opened and she moaned again as I eased all the way back in once more. Her face reflected a playful sensualness that I adored as she then intentionally clenched her bottom around my cock forcing me to let off a guttural moan of my own. Oh, how close I was to spilling my seed!

"Honey?"

My eyes opened to focus on her and smiling lovingly she said, "You can thrust more if you want to, as it's now obvious to me that even my bottom was created to give you pleasure. I'm yours Darling. Take me like I know you want to."

Her words and attitude seemed to release me and I pulled myself completely free of her tight gorgeous rounded bottom. Without direction she instinctively knew what I wanted and within moments she was on her knees with her face pressed to the bed even as she pressed back against my cock.

I spread her cheeks apart with my hands and positioning myself, I then began to press the head of my passion heavy cock back into her beautiful bottom to the tune of her groaning with pleasure as I did so. The view of my cock entering her tightest and most protected spot all the way to the hilt was sublime.

Letting go of the cheeks of her bottom I reached for-ward over her to grip a hold of her shoulders for leverage even as I began to stroke my oily shaft in and almost back out of her no longer virgin rear with a passion of movement that I had been denying myself up till now.

Her voice was a nonstop moan of delight that pitched high and then low as I repeatedly plunged my shaft into her rear. Supporting myself with one hand, I reached as best as I could beneath her with my other hand and fingered her even as I felt myself on the verge of coming.

Her bottom squeezed my shaft as she rode with the pleasure of me taking her. Hungry for more she pressed back into my possession of her until on an endless spurt of orgasm I spilled my seed into her sweet bottom.

She was moaning and groaning to the extreme now and continuing to manipulate her sheath bud, I felt her go over the edge and fall headlong into orgasm. Silently I rejoiced in the joy of the moment.

I literally had everything. I had a wife who loved me and literally gave me everything of herself. I had a home and an unparalleled future stretching out before me.

My lips moved in a silent, "Thank you!" To my God, as my ears continued to take in the passioned cries of my woman's pleasure, even as I basked in the afterglow of my claiming of her beautiful bottom that was still rhythmically clenching about my now softening cock.

Her one-of-a-kind orgasm was finally spent after an-other few long moments of intenseness. I pulled my softening shaft free of her and watched for a moment as her stretched rear canal elastically diminished in size, until finally it winked closed, even as a sexy dribble of my seed seeped through the crinkled entrance of her bottom.

I wiped away the evidence of me having just claimed her bottom with a rag along with wiping down my shaft and then I collapsed down onto the bed beside her, feeling utterly exhausted and yet replete in a way that I never had been before. She crawled over to lay her sweaty head on my chest as she continued to breathe heavily herself.

Finally, she said, "That was amazing! I've never had an orgasm like that!"

I said nothing, but I smiled, as I let my arm come around her. I let my hand possessively splay across her bottom with pleasure.

Her bottom was mine as was she and it was an utter delight to be me.

She lifted her head to then prop it up off my chest with one hand in order to look at me. She had a curious look to her face as she with a mysterious air about her said, "I'm glad that you've found a way to fulfill your needs of erotic release for those weeks when my sheath won't be available to you."

"What?" I asked, confused before continuing with, "What weeks are you speaking of?"

"Oh, you know the six or so weeks that it will take for my vagina to heal and recover after I deliver our child, which should happen in about 7 to 8 months from now."

I sat bolt upright in the bed with excitement and ex-claimed, "You're serious!"

Grinning, she said, "Yes, Honey. We're going to have a baby!"

Now I really did have everything. To one and all I announced, "Praise God!"

"Yes, praise Him indeed!" Anna said with equal fervor to my own announcement before pulling me back down to lay beside her on the bed.

We stared into each other's eyes and it wasn't long before we were kissing and then doing more after that. She'd been made for me and I could ask for no more.

Together we would embrace the future that God was giving us and be happy in it.

THE END of Book 1 of The Warriors of Ar'mora

1...456789