Not-So-Alone Time

Story Info
Surprised during a self-bondage session.
1.9k words
4.53
50.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The headboard was banging into the wall again. Thunk, thunk, thunk, complete with long, loud moans and heavy, hoarse grunts. Even the sound of their bodies slapping together was loud, punctuating each thrust.

In the next room, Janelle groaned softly and rolled over, covering her head with her pillow. Her roommate Devin was plowing his flavor of the month, and she was so sick of hearing them. She hadn't gotten laid properly in ages and living with Devin had only made her sex drought harder to tolerate.

For one thing, he had a lot of sex. Like a lot, a lot. And the walls were thin. Even worse, he was super-hot: tall, nicely muscled, intense green eyes. Exactly her type. And he liked to walk around the apartment with his shirt off. Once or twice, she was sure he'd caught her looking, but he had been nice enough not to say anything.

They had been roommates for nearly three years, and although she had lusted after him for that entire time, she was sure it was one-sided. They had become pretty good friends, and that was all. Besides which, there were certain things she liked that Devin had outright said he wasn't interested in. Just plain, basic sex was what he liked. Who needed anything more than that?

Well, Janelle did. And although she didn't currently have a partner, she was going to get hers that weekend. Devin and his chica were going away for the weekend, and she would have the apartment all to herself to do whatever she wanted. And she knew exactly what she wanted to do. She had been planning it for days, ever since Devin had mentioned his plans.

Self-bondage wasn't easy, but it would be worth it. She had been nearly desperate enough to go to the sex club in the nearby city... but she really wasn't up for the whole process of getting to know someone enough to feel comfortable letting them tie her up.

Saturday afternoon, Janelle took a long, hot bath and laid out everything she would need: three lengths of silk rope, two padlocks, an elastic band, duct tape, and a brand-new vibrator with an intensifying vibration pattern and remote. It had cost her a mint, but that, too, would be worth it. She knocked back the rest of her glass of wine and set the glass on her bedside table. It went straight to her head and made her feel pleasantly buzzy.

Janelle laid back on the bed and with quick, practiced movements, tied her ankles securely to the bedposts. She taped the vibrator securely to her skin, checking to be sure its head was properly nestled at the apex of her thighs, and clicked it on, enjoying the soft sensation of its lowest vibration setting. Then she slid the padlock's key onto the elastic band and slipped it onto her wrist. After a moment's hesitation, she peeled another strip of tape off the roll and sealed her mouth with it. Finally, she looped the other rope around her wrists and the headboard and used the padlocks to secure her wrists. There was no way to release herself other than to use the keys, and although she could use them whenever she wanted to... well, she knew she wasn't going to want to for a good, long time.

She reclined, enjoying the feeling of being trussed up just as the vibrator kicked into its second intensity level. Higher and higher it crept over the next half hour, before dropping back down to the lowest level and starting the process all over. She came close to orgasm four or five times and was just working up to maybe, possibly, actually come this time...

The front door slammed. Janelle's entire body jolted, hard, as her heart kicked into high gear. Who the fuck was in her house, and would they find her?

"Janelle!" called a familiar voice.

Devin. Janelle was honestly not sure if that was better or worse than a stranger. She couldn't call out because of the tape over her mouth--which also meant she couldn't call out for him not to come in. She would have to get out of her self-bondage and in a hurry, even if it did mean being sexually frustrated for what seemed like the rest of her fucking lifetime now that Devin was inexplicably back. And what was he doing back, anyway?

She rotated her wrist, trying to get her fingers beneath the elastic band to inch it down so she could grab the key. At first it wouldn't budge, and she began to panic. She finally got her fingertip beneath the band, had it sliding forward... she almost had it... and then her finger slipped. The elastic band broke, flying off the bed and landing somewhere on her floor. Janelle stared after it, dumbfounded.

"Janelle, you home? I need to talk."

Her bedroom door flew open. Devin walked in and stopped short, taking in the scene in front of him, looking completely flabbergasted. That was the moment Janelle's vibrator kicked up to the highest vibration level, finally coaxing an orgasm from her that had her back bowing and her entire body shaking.

When her vibrator had moved on to the lowest intensity level again, she opened her eyes, breathing hard through her nose. Devin was staring at her with wide eyes.

"Did... are you okay? Did someone do this to you?" he asked.

She shook her head.

"You did this to yourself."

She nodded reluctantly, then looked significantly toward her bedside table. He followed her gaze to the remote for her vibrator.

"You want me to turn it off?"

Again, she nodded, vigorously.

"Okay, let me just..."

Devin inched his way over to her bedside table, looking strangely fascinated, and scooped up the remote. He studied it for a moment, then pushed a button. When the vibrator didn't turn off, he pushed it several more times in quick succession. The vibrator turned up several levels and Janelle grunted behind the duct tape over her lips as the vibrations rattled her overly sensitive clit.

"Sorry," he muttered, and hit another button. The vibrator softened slightly, but Devin was no longer looking at the remote. He was watching her, his gaze sliding smoothly between the vibe on her pussy to the intense look of concentration in her eyes as she tried to focus on anything other than the waves of pleasure rocketing through her. She didn't want to come again in front of him. Once had been embarrassing enough.

Janelle looked up at him, her eyes pleading. She watched his gaze track from the vibrator to the remote and back, and then up to her face. His thumb rubbed lightly over the remote and she guessed what he was thinking. All she could do was shake her head at him, slowly. Please, no, she thought.

But he pressed the button--and again. And again. And the vibrator was on the highest setting, and she was about to come. And he pressed the button again, and suddenly the vibrations were so subtle she nearly couldn't feel them. It was like a soft, ticklish itch she needed scratching.

"Whoops," he murmured, and pressed a button. The vibrator rocketed back up to the highest setting and Janelle came again, squeezing her eyes shut as she thrashed on the bed. The ropes held her fast--if anything, they tightened slightly around her wrists and ankles.

When she opened her eyes this time, chest heaving, it was to see Devin back at the foot of the bed, squeezing his cock through his jeans.

"That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life," he said hoarsely.

He reached over and clicked the vibrator off manually, and Janelle breathed out heavily through her nose. When Devin ripped the tape up to remove the vibrator, Janelle bit the inside of her lips, but she was relieved that at least it was gone. Maybe Devin would let her up now.

He unzipped his jeans.

And suddenly his cock, thick and hard, was jutting out from his body. He took his shirt off and flung it aside as well, then grabbed her hips and yanked her toward the foot of the bed, ignoring the small noise of pain she made as her arms were stretched out over her head. Janelle shook her head at him, eyes pleading. He had to let her up.

"Forgive me, Janelle," he said softly, then thrust into her until he was completely buried in her slick pussy. "You're so wet," he marveled.

He pulled back and thrust into her again, then pinned her thighs down for leverage as he started pistoning his hips. The sensation of being filled so completely had Janelle throwing her head back and groaning. It was better than she could ever have imagined.

"God," Devin grunted, "I don't think I'm going to last very long. You feel so fucking good."

He clenched his jaw as he drove into her, then picked up the forgotten vibrator. Turning it on again, he held it against her clit and watched hungrily as she bucked, her pussy clamping down on him. Reaching up, he tore the duct tape from her mouth and braced himself with his hand beside her head on the bed.

Janelle didn't think she could come any harder, but she also didn't think she could possibly be fucked any harder. The new position gave Devin more leverage, though, and he pinned the vibrator between their bodies as he slammed into her, desperately chasing his own orgasm. Janelle screamed as she exploded beneath him, matching his thrusts with her own. Suddenly Devin thrusted fully into her and held himself rigid over her.

He looked down, directly into her eyes, and said, "I'm going to come."

And he did. He pumped rivers into her, every pulsation of his cock sending sparks through her as he pressed his hips forward as if he could sink just one more millimeter inside her. He collapsed on her, breathing hard and giving her neck soft kisses.

"If you pass out on me, so help me god, I will murder you, Devin."

Soft laughter rumbled through his chest at that.

"I'm serious," Janelle said. "Go find the fucking keys and unlock me, you jackass."

"All right, all right," he said, sliding off her and looking around. He spotted the keys a few feet away and retrieved them, then knelt beside her head to unlock the padlocks. She noticed that he hadn't bothered to zip up his pants and his dick, still half-erect, was mere inches from her head. It was a pretty nice dick, she had to admit.

"I knew you were a freak," she said, as he finished untying her hands. She sat up, pleasantly surprised to find that she was only a bit sore, and unwound the rope from her wrists and ankles.

"Oh yeah? So, this whole thing was a setup?" he asked, raising a brow.

"Hell no. You aren't even supposed to be here. What happened to going to the cabin with what's-her-name?"

Devin grinned suddenly and leaned forward to kiss her briefly.

"That's next weekend."

"Oh. Well, shit," Janelle said. "This is embarrassing. Are you, um, still going to go?"

"Nah," Devin said easily. "I can think of more interesting things to do."

"Such as?"

He picked up a length of rope and ran it through his fingers. Their eyes met again.

It was Janelle's turn to grin.