All Comments on 'A Last College Chance'

by Annie_O

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous story

A believable well written story that leaves some detail to the imagination of the reader.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Not too bad

But better editing would help. "Here" was used when "hear" was intended. I suspect Mark got in Jenny's back door first, and further, Mark did not seem that drunk. Hard to believe our hero's memory was fuzzy; they were not doing more booze, let alone drugs, in the dorm room, so his mental state should have been improving as time progressed. Also believe category was wrong; group sex or erotic couplings fits better than LW, since they are not married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is group sex

Unmarried and unavowed multiple partner sex is what it is-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Work, and

It would be better with a sequel starting with her last comment. Since she fantasized about being with a girl, surely she did that, whether hubby knew about it or not.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Nice story

Very creative. Been a while since we had something new. Good twists and turns. What an imagination keep up the good work! *****

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
Peirced nipples is too outlandish for me.

It was well written and easy to read. However, since that is not my thing and a big turn off, I stopped reading at that point, skipped to the end, and rated it 2 stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Chucks and whores always play with college friends.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Not married, discussed in advance, what’s the problem?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous