All Comments on 'A Last College Chance'

by Annie_O

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Not married, discussed in advance, what’s the problem?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Chucks and whores always play with college friends.

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
Peirced nipples is too outlandish for me.

It was well written and easy to read. However, since that is not my thing and a big turn off, I stopped reading at that point, skipped to the end, and rated it 2 stars.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Nice story

Very creative. Been a while since we had something new. Good twists and turns. What an imagination keep up the good work! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Work, and

It would be better with a sequel starting with her last comment. Since she fantasized about being with a girl, surely she did that, whether hubby knew about it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is group sex

Unmarried and unavowed multiple partner sex is what it is-

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Not too bad

But better editing would help. "Here" was used when "hear" was intended. I suspect Mark got in Jenny's back door first, and further, Mark did not seem that drunk. Hard to believe our hero's memory was fuzzy; they were not doing more booze, let alone drugs, in the dorm room, so his mental state should have been improving as time progressed. Also believe category was wrong; group sex or erotic couplings fits better than LW, since they are not married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous story

A believable well written story that leaves some detail to the imagination of the reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous