A Last Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul, no, I don't want you to fuck me! It will hurt too much and I don't want to."

"Tough shit, meine kleine Hündin. That is exactly vat you are going to get. Don't vorry. I vill stretch you out properly and you vill learn to love it."

And with that, he pushed the head of his cock into her wet pussy. Mary screamed and struggled, but Paul grabbed her wrists and held her down. He continued to work his cock into her pussy, slowly at first until he had the first few inches in. Mary convulsed as he pushed in deeper, deeper than she had ever felt before.

Paul pumped slowly a few more times and then rammed balls deep into her cunt. Mary let out a loud scream from the pain. The pain was so severe and the trauma so intense that she suddenly lapsed into a semi-comatose state. Out of self-defense, her mind left her body.

Paul didn't care. He continued to pump vigorously balls deep until, mercifully, he came inside her.

He climbed off, wiped off Mary's swollen pussy and sat down on the chair stroking his happy dick.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Entering the bedroom, I could see a naked Mary, on the left, lying motionless on the bed. Paul, also naked, was sitting on a chair to the right, stroking his huge, semi hard cock.

Olivia gave a smirking look at Mary, walked over to Paul, knelt in front of him and started sucking his cock.

I went and sat next to Mary. Her eyes were barely open and she didn't seem to be conscious. I noticed her pussy looked swollen and red. I leaned in and asked softly, "Mary, are you okay?"

"I'm afraid she drank too much wine." Explained Paul, his accent now gone again. "I might have rubbed her pussy too much. Let her rest. I'm sure she will wake up soon so we can enjoy more."

Olivia stood, turned around and, reaching down, planted herself on Paul's now hard cock. She moaned loudly as she pumped up and down on his shaft.

She spoke to me, "Mary is missing the fun. Dave, why don't you lick her pussy. That might wake her up."

I can't explain why, but they were completely in charge of me. I started licking and sucking on Mary's slit. I noticed her pussy now had the same sweet and salty taste as Olivia's.

Mary suddenly sat up, eyes wide opened and pushed my head back, yelling, "Dave, NO! Don't do that! Paul came in me!" I stopped, slid down to the floor and nearly barfed.

Olivia then taunted, "Dave, look at Paul's cock. This is how a real cock fucks a real woman." As she screamed out another orgasm.

Paul was close, but he pushed Olivia off, saying, "There is one more thing I need to do." And with that, he walked over to Mary, grabbed her head and shoved his raging cock down her mouth. "Suck it my little slut!" Mary started to flail about and resist. Olivia came over and held Mary's head in place while Paul stroked and pumped his cock into her mouth. By the time I overcame my shock and stood up, Paul was spewing gallons of cum into Mary's mouth. What wasn't forced down her throat spilled out from around Paul's cock and onto her chest. I moved to stop them, but Paul pushed me down as he continued to rub his cum stained cock all over Mary's face.

The two moved back and sat down on the sofa with satisfied smirks on their faces.

"Their kind is always so predictable, aren't they Paul? It is always so easy for them to believe they are our equals."

"Yes, but it is good to train dogs to do their masters bidding."

Paul reached over, grabbed Mary's clothes and threw them at us.

"You are both very good 'pets', but we tire of playing with you." he said with extreme condescension.

"For now, we are done with you. You are both dismissed."

Our humiliation complete, I pulled Mary up. We gathered our things and left the suite. We headed straight to our room where we cried ourselves to sleep. I got up early and changed our travel arrangements.

+ + + + + + + + + + +

Jim and Sue

Next morning, we started our now regular routine of Sue reading on the balcony and me heading out for a run. As I was passing through the lobby, I saw Dave and Mary appearing to be checking out with all their luggage.

"Dave, Mary, are you leaving? I thought you guys were here through the end of the week."

I then noticed Mary looked a bit wrecked and appeared to have been crying. Dave didn't look much better and was having trouble looking me in the eye.

"Somethings come up and we need to get home."

"Sorry to hear that. Hope it's not serious. Did you at least have fun on the boat with Paul and Olivia?"

At that, Mary seemed to double over a bit. Dave went to hold her up saying, "Sorry Jim, our taxi is here and we really need to catch our plane."

After my run, I let Sue know about Dave and Mary leaving early.

"Did someone get ill back home?", she asked.

"Dave didn't say. They seemed to be in a big hurry to get out of here. Mary didn't look very good."

We were sitting alone at the pool later that morning when Paul and Olivia walked up and asked if they could join us. I glanced at Sue before nodding and signaling for them to sit. Even doing the simple act of sitting, these two radiated confidence, grace and physicality that is admittedly captivating.

We exchanged the normal info shared by people newly meeting: home town, years married, kids, jobs, vacations, etc. Paul is German and Olivia is Italian, but their accents were very light having moved to the U.S. some ten years ago.

"You should have come on the boat with us. We all had a very good time.", said Paul.

I answered, "Did you know Dave and Mary returned home this morning?"

Paul and Olivia's eyes darted to each other with a quick look.

"Did Dave say why they had to leave?"

"Some kind of emergency but Dave wouldn't elaborate. Whatever it was, Mary seemed pretty distraught."

I thought I detected a slight smirk momentarily leak out of Paul's face before he overcompensated with a very concerned frown. "Well, I hope they are both okay. They seemed fine last night. Mary especially seemed to be enjoying herself right up to the end."

"The end of what?", I asked.

"The end of the evening, of course." he replied.

I was getting that bad vibe again, so I excused ourselves and we went back to our room.

Early that evening we decided to take another swim. Sue has a great body which really shows in her two-piece string bikini so she gets a lot of stares when she's going in and out of the pool. She doesn't like the attention so wraps herself in a large robe when she's not swimming.

We swam for a while then headed back to our table. A bit later, I changed into my shirt and shorts so I could go to the sports bar and watch a football game I'd been looking forward to. Sue doesn't care that much for football so decided to stay at the pool reading her book.

It was midway through the third quarter and my team was getting their asses handed to them when Olivia walked in, spotted me and sat on the stool next to mine.

"I never pictured you as a football fan.", I quipped.

"Oh, I'm sure there are many things about me that would surprise you.", she replied. "So, who are you rooting for?"

"Sadly, MY team is the one losing by three touchdowns."

She placed her elegant hand on my shoulder saying, "Oh, that's too bad. Maybe your luck will change soon."

The sensation was overtly sexual. I turned my head to see this beautiful woman looking at me with a raised eyebrow boldly suggesting 'luck' was not referring to my team.

"Unlikely." I responded as I looked back at the TV to see my QB throwing another interception.

"Maybe I can help you forget about your game." she suggested.

I felt blood rushing to my cock.

She leaned dangerously close to me, "Can we move to the next room. It's difficult to talk with all these loud TVs in here."

The game on TV was horrible but the game she was playing had my curiosity up so I agreed and we moved to the restaurant area next door. She walked me to a more secluded booth way back in the corner. She sat on one side of the table and I sat on the other. Then she got up and slid over onto my bench next to me.

"Is the lighting better on this side?" I queried. Olivia just smiled.

"Okay, you've got me curious as to how you think you can make me forget about how much my team sucks. I want to remind you that I am very happily married to a wonderful woman. But go ahead."

"Jim, let me first tell you a little bit more about Paul and myself. We are also happily married. One way we have kept our marriage vibrant is by sharing with other couples. Paul and I would like to share with you and Sue."

I knew exactly what she was suggesting but I decided to have some fun by playing dumb to see how far she would take it.

"And by 'share', you mean like go out on your yacht or split a meal at Red Lobster?"

She tilted her head and gave a confused look. "No Jim. I'm talking about a more intimate kind of sharing."

"Oh, you mean like trading outfits. Well, Paul isn't my size and I know Sue isn't your size so I'm afraid that won't work."

Olivia reached over and placed her hand on my cock and squeezed.

"Jim, this is the kind of intimacy I'm talking about."

I gently took her hand off my now rigid cock and placed her hand back on her lap.

"Olivia, you and Paul are exquisitely beautiful. I'm sure you've noticed that Sue and I are not in your league. Why would you be spending your 'intimacy' with us when you can have almost any of the attractive people at this resort?"

"Paul and I have played with many attractive couples but we are tired of the so-called beautiful people. They are usually boring narcissists who lack imagination."

"That may be. But what do you get from being intimate with people like us? We don't have toned athletic bodies. We don't have the sexual experience that you do so we won't be able to teach you any new tricks."

"Paul and I have found that people 'like you', as you say, respond to sex with us differently than 'beautiful people' do. Attractive people tend to just go through the motions because sex with other beautiful people is simply normal for them. It's nothing different than any other time so they really don't put that much effort into it."

"Well, that's a bit sad to consider. What do you get from having sex with people 'like us'?"

"This is going to sound arrogant, so please don't take this the wrong way. In our experience, when a less attractive person has a chance to be with a beautiful person, they bring a level of energy and excitement that is exhilarating. They are grateful for the opportunity, so they are willing to do almost anything to make their moment majestic and magical. They know this will possibly be the only time in their life to have sex with someone like us and they embrace it. Paul and I also really enjoy giving that special experience to people who would otherwise never experience it."

"Wow, that is really gracious of you." I deadpanned. "I'm assuming Dave and Mary got to experience that magical intimacy the other night. Didn't seem to have worked out that well for them though."

She sighed, "Sometimes when couples have the most amazing sex in their lives, afterwards they feel let down, even depressed knowing that it may never happen again. That may be what happened with Dave and Mary. We have seen it before."

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not interested."

She reached over an rubbed my still hard cock.

"This certainly suggests you ARE interested."

Again, I moved her hand back to her lap.

"My cock has his opinion and I have my opinion. Unfortunately for you, I have more proxy votes than my dick does and I vote 'No'."

"Maybe we should wait and see how Sue votes." she said with a smirk.

SHIT!!! I'd been so stupid not to have realized until that moment that if Olivia was with me then Paul was probably sweet-talking Sue at the same time. Sue can handle herself but these two are smooth operators. I was suddenly very concerned about my wife.

"Speaking of Sue, I should go check on her."

"Before I came to find you, she was having a very nice chat with Paul at the pool. They seemed to be getting along quite well."

With Olivia keeping close behind, I hurried out through the sports bar and down the hall to the pool area. My heart sank as Sue and that prick Paul were nowhere to be found.

"Oh my, it looks like they may have left together." Olivia said with feigned surprise.

"She probably went back to our room." I said hopefully as I hurried back down the hall and up the stairs to our room. Olivia was in better shape than me so had no problem staying right behind me. I nervously used the key, opened the door and ran inside. The room was empty. No Sue.

Olivia leaned against the open doorway and offered, "Perhaps she agreed to go with Paul to our suite. It is very large so there is plenty of room for entertaining. Once you see how wonderful it is, I'm hoping you will change your attitude and join in. I promise it will be a night you will never forget."

Now I was extremely concerned about my wife and some of the playful discussions we had in the past about swinging. What if Paul convinced her I was onboard with the idea and was already with Olivia now? I did know one thing. If she was in their suite having sex with Paul without talking to me first, then 25 years of marriage might be finished.

"Olivia, take me to your suite. NOW!"

"Jim, I think that's a great idea. But you need to stay calm and realize this will be a great and pleasurable adventure for you both."

Assuming I was still in play, Olivia seductively wiggled her way to the elevator. She tapped the button for the top floor (of course) and tried to snuggle up to me while the elevator silently glided upward.

Olivia hung on me while rubbing my back and shoulders. I was tense as hell. Olivia seemed to attribute that to sexual tension and anticipation. She knew all of 'our kind' were excited when learning they were about to have sex with 'beautiful people'. She could not have been more wrong.

We finally reached the top floor and walked to the end of the hall. Olivia paused at the door to their suite.

"Jim, promise me you will be very quiet when we go into the living room. The bedroom is just down the hall past the bath. Let's sneak down there quietly so you can see for yourself just how much Sue is enjoying this rare opportunity to be with a bull like Paul. Then you and I can either join in with them or go to the second bedroom to enjoy each other more privately. Okay?"

I held my neutral expression and nodded as she used the key and opened the door.

We walked into an expansive but dark living area lit only by small LED bulbs in the kitchen area to the left. The far wall was nothing but windows overlooking the ocean. Olivia looked at me with a big grin, placed her finger on her lips and motioned me to follow her down the hallway to the right towards the bedroom.

As we approached the open doorway of the bedroom, I could hear Sue's say something in an animated manner. Paul was talking in a demanding tone but I couldn't make out what either one was saying.

We silently walked into a dark, huge master bedroom. The room was softly illuminated by a single lamp light. On the far side of the room, about 20 feet away, I could see a very naked Paul tossing what looked like Sue's bikini top and robe to the dresser. I looked left to see Sue standing looking at him. She was naked except for her bikini bottom. Paul turned and approached her holding his huge engorged cock in his right hand. Seriously, he had the biggest dick I have ever seen. And I watch a lot of porn.

Neither of them was aware that Olivia and I had entered the room.

Olivia took a step back behind me, leaned her breasts against my back, reached around to rub my cock and whispered in my ear, "See, don't they look beautiful together?"

I was momentarily frozen in despair. Although they hadn't done anything yet, just the sight Paul naked with Sue was going to be difficult to get past.

I looked again at Sue.

She had both arms crossed protectively over her naked breasts. The look on her face was one of fear, not lust. She didn't know I was there. The focus of her fear was not me. It was on the confident, large, naked, huge-cock holding man approaching her.

Time seemed to slow down and speed up all at once.

My body had already started moving before my mind had completely processed the scene. Without turning around, I placed my right hand on Olivia's face and shoved her hard back off of me as I started forward.

Paul reached Sue and, using his left hand, shoved her to her knees and held her head in place. He slapped her face with his cock and spit on her face. "Open your mouth and suck my cock, slut. Then I'm going to give you a fucking you vill never forget."

Sue looked up pleadingly and screamed, "NO!" That was a mistake on her part. Paul used her plea as an opportunity to ram his cock into her open mouth right at the moment I had closed the gap and my past football instincts kicked in.

Moving full speed, I planted my shoulder into his ribs while swinging my left fist up hard into his cock, knocking it out of Sue's mouth. Pushing up with my legs, I drove him off his feet and into the air. Grabbing his far leg with my right hand, I lifted then turned him facedown and body slammed down on top of him with all my weight. Coach would have been proud.

I felt the pleasing sound of Paul's ribs cracking as we landed on top of a glass coffee table which shattered. I sat up and started punching Paul's face repeatedly.

It was then that I noticed the blood pooling under Paul. I was still clothed so my cuts from the broken glass were minor except for one on my brow. Paul was naked and had several seriously deep cuts including from one shard that nearly severed his cock.

Olivia came running over screaming "You fucking bastard! What have you done? This was supposed to be fun."

Ignoring her and a moaning Paul, I got up, shook broken glass off my body and turned to Sue. Before I could take another step, Olivia was on me, hitting me and screaming. I gave her a hard backhand, knocking her onto the floor next to Paul.

I rushed back to Sue who was now on her hands and knees sobbing. I picked her up and held her tight.

"Jim, he was going to rape me! He said you and Olivia were already having sex. I didn't believe him but couldn't find you. Paul convinced me you two were already in their suite. Once he had me in the bedroom, he ripped off my top and told me he was going to.... going to....." she broke down and buried her head in in my chest.

"It's okay, honey. I saw it. You're safe now. Let's get you out of here."

I wrapped a towel around her chest and guided her out of the bedroom.

Olivia was already on the phone hysterically trying to get EMTs to the room for a badly bleeding Paul.

I was certain Olivia and Paul would accuse me of assault, so as soon as I had Sue somewhat calmed down and tucked into bed, I called the police to report an attempted rape.

+ + + + + + + + + + +

The police came to our room and took our statements. They wanted Sue to use a rape kit until I explained how I had stopped Paul before he could go that far. They wouldn't say anything about Paul's condition other than that he was at the hospital. We were told not to leave the island until their investigation was completed and it was determined what charges would be filed. Apparently, Olivia had not yet asked that I be charged with assault. We thanked the police and let them know we would stay as long as needed.

After they had left, Sue and I discussed how our evening had gotten so screwed up.

"Sue, I'm sorry I didn't let you know when I had left the sports bar. I should have known Paul would be working on you as soon as Olivia started talking to me."

Sue nodded, "At first, both Paul and Olivia both sat down at our table. They asked if you and I ever swapped with other couples. I told him that we didn't do that type of thing. They kept talking about how enjoyable it was and how it strengthened their marriage and how everyone should try it at least once. I said this was something I could only discuss with you and mentioned you were watching a game in the sports bar. Olivia then got up and said she would go bring you back so we could all discuss 'sharing' together."