A Last Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, she found me, but she didn't say anything about going back to the pool with you guys. She apparently decided she would try to convince me first."

Sue continued, "While she was gone, Paul kept going on and on about how he didn't realize I had such a sexy body until he saw me climbing out of the pool and how I shouldn't hide such a beautiful body. He kept putting his hand on my thigh and trying to rub me. Even though he is incredibly handsome, this just creeped me out! I repeatedly took his hand off my thigh but he kept it up."

"Olivia was a little more aggressive than that. She actually grabbed my crotch. Twice!"

"Did that make you hard?"

"Yes, but I don't have control over that. And I removed her hand both times and told her I wasn't interested."

Sue cringed at that but continued, "I wasn't worried at first. But Paul kept talking about how beautiful and seductive Olivia is and how she really wanted to spend the night with you. After she had been gone for some time, Paul said you must have agreed to go with Olivia. I started to get doubts knowing how beautiful she is. I told Paul we should find you two and so we went to the sports bar but you weren't there. I didn't think to look in the restaurant but went to look in our room instead. Paul followed me there but I made him stay in the hallway while I looked in our room but, of course, you weren't there either."

I hugged her. She started to weep and continued, "Paul convinced me you were already in their suite with Olivia. I didn't want to go there but I just had to know if you were having sex with Olivia. He told me we had to be very quiet so you wouldn't know we were there. The room really dark and Paul walked behind me and guided me by my shoulders to the master bedroom.

I kept straining my eyes to see in the dim light but couldn't tell if you two were there. Paul guided me all the way to the bed. That's when his demeanor changed. He suddenly grabbed me and became very demanding. He is very strong. He spun me around, ripped off my robe and top and started rubbing my breasts and tried to kiss me. I slapped him and told him to stop but he kept saying I must, "Learn to do as I was told." He ordered me not to move, then stripped naked and took our clothes and tossed them on the dresser. Then he was walking toward me holding his cock. It was so large and I was terrified. When he shoved me down, I was sure he was going to rape me. Thankfully, that's when you walked in."

"Jim, I was so frightened."

"I was too. But when I saw the look on your face, I knew what was happening wasn't consensual."

We hugged for hours. We no longer had any interest in mingling with others. We stayed in for the next few days ordering room service instead of going out.

+ + + + + + + + + + +

Epilogue

We stayed another full week until the police investigation was completed.

Turns out, Paul and Olivia weren't just sexual predators, they were known scam artists who worked the Caribbean resorts looking for average type couples they could blackmail.

The police found hidden camera's they had set up in their suite to capture the sex and humiliation they heaped on their victims. They would then use edited copies of these videos to blackmail their victims. People paid lots of money to keep family and friends from seeing scenes from their embarrassing night.

The videos also showed I was telling the truth about my attacks on Paul being in defense of Sue so I was never charged with assault and we were free to go.

Paul's injuries were more severe than I realized. Besides broken ribs and a broken nose, his cock was so severely cut that, despite the surgeons' best efforts, he would never function sexually again. Both Paul and Olivia were arrested and convicted of sexual assault, blackmail and mail fraud (they blackmailed victims in the U.S. by sending nasty photos through the mail).

Sue and I returned home and continued our happy marriage. We don't go on anymore role-playing dates.

I was able to contact Dave after we returned home. After I related our own bad experience, Dave opened up a bit about what happened with him and Mary. Things were very rough for Dave and Mary for quite some time but they appear to be healing emotionally and will make it through.

Sue and I will continue to vacation in the Caribbean but Dave and Mary say they no longer feel safe going to any of the islands.

We still plan on getting together though. Next spring, we will be meeting them at a nice resort......in Branson, Missouri.