A Last Resort

Story Info
Paradise isn’t always.
12k words
4.15
50.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second attempt at a story. I tried to take into account the good (and bad) comments given to my first story. I hope you enjoy it. Intelligent constructive criticism is welcomed. Everyone in this story is 18+ and fictional.

----------------------------------------------------------

My name is Jim Anderson and I am not a handsome man. Mind you, I'm not butt ugly, but I'm unremarkably plain at best and a little homely at worst. At 5'10" and 185 pounds and of relative good but not macho shape, I don't turn ladies' heads when I walk into a room.

I did play sports at my small high school so at least my jock status got me a few early dates. I lettered in football and was awarded First Team All-Conference at Defensive End my senior year. Coach always preached the need to react, not think and my body usually was instinctively in motion before my mind fully processed how the play was unfolding. My tackling style was best described as punishing. Hit 'em hard in the torso, pick 'em up off their feet and slam 'em into the ground was my MO. I loved swinging my fist up to the ball as I made my tackle causing a fair number of fumbles. But this was at a very small-town high school in a small-school conference. I'm smart enough to know I didn't have the size to even make the bench at a big city school.

What I did have was above average intelligence and a love for technology. That is how I wound up sitting next to my future wife in Electromagnetic Wave Theory class at a top Engineering school in the Midwest. Sue was a lot like me, above average intelligence, loved technology and does not place in the upper half of the 1-10 beauty scale. It turns out she did have a very nice set of tits on her petite 5'4" frame but you couldn't see them under her always conservative somewhat frumpy attire. Again, like me, Sue was not butt ugly and many of her features (her upturned nose, her eyes, her smile when it appeared) were quite adorable.

Turns out, although we were both great at math, our faces were not. There is a real equation known as the "golden ratio" which European artists of the Renaissance used to map out their artwork. Fairly recently, scientists used this mathematical formula to explain why some people are considered beautiful and others are not. It's all about symmetry, proportion and the ratio of distance between the forehead, eyes, nose, ears, mouth and chin. Our facial ratios were sadly out of sync.

Fortunately for me, Sue and I turned out to be very much in sync. Our personalities and values matched well and after a couple of semesters of running into each other on campus or in class we finally went on official dates. Maybe Sue isn't considered attractive by society, but to me she is truly a beautiful person. Kind, caring, compassionate and intelligent, her inner beauty radiated out to me and honestly made her completely loveable. She must have found some redeeming qualities in me as well because we quickly formed a very tight bond.

Not breaking new ground here, but we've all observed how nature gives advantages to physically attractive people. Others want to be near them, want to be friends with them so life always seems to go easier for them. They gravitate to social jobs like marketing or sales which rely far more on looks than intelligence. It doesn't mean some of them aren't intelligent but they don't need to stretch their abilities to be successful. People who look like me have fewer social distractions and are more driven to find success in harder mental careers like engineering. That is why you see so many awkward looking nerds dominating high tech fields (Ya, I'm looking at you, Gates and Zuckerberg).

Sue and I took our time developing our relationship and slowly worked ourselves up to more physical intimacy. We pleasured each other every which way but through intercourse. We analytically discussed the pros and cons of whether to have sex or not. I know, not very spontaneous, but we were nerds who had zero sexual experience. We decided to limit our sex to oral activities and save the big event for marriage. This was also for practical reasons because we didn't want to have an accidental pregnancy derail Sue's education.

I thoroughly enjoyed discovering her clit and licking her to orgasms. Feeling her shove my head and tongue deeper as she tensed into orgasms really gave me a thrill. She loved sucking on me and took pleasure in taking my entire cock in her mouth and letting me explode into her throat while she rubbed my balls.

After a few months of this, she informed me that I was a little above average in cock size. I had no idea how my cock measured up with the general population so this information kind of took me by surprise.

"And just how would you know that?", I asked with no small bit of concern for just how she would know that. Was she collecting statistical data by secretly sucking off countless guys between classes without my knowledge?

Blushing, she replied, "I noted how far back you go in my throat when my lips are touching your balls. Last week, I got a large banana and put it down my throat until it reached that same spot. I measured the banana and saw that it was 7 inches to that point. Then I did a little research in sex journals to see what the average male penis size is. How did you think I did it?"

Relieved, I exhaled and laughed. "No, that sounds like how you would approach a solution."

She knew me too well and punched my arm. "You know damn well I don't play around. But if you insist that I confirm this by gathering additional empirical data ......"

"No, no, no.... I think the single data point you've taken will stand up upon further review."

She looked up at me, smiled that sweet smile of hers, dropped down and proceeded to make it stand up quite well indeed.

After graduating and getting jobs in a mid-sized city in the Midwest, we married and had a spectacular wedding night! Our sex life continued to be great and produced two children. Our oldest, Mary, was surprisingly blessed with the best of our features. She had Sue's cute nose, lips and dark hair and my sly smile. Best of all, she hit all the "golden rule" ratios. She grew into an extremely attractive woman, graduated from college, married a nice young man and now has a beautiful child of her own.

Unfortunately, Mark, our youngest, is a rougher chip off the old man's block and just a hair this side of butt ugly. On the plus side, he is 6'3", 220 pounds of muscle and has a genius IQ. He is currently a Navy Seal and his machismo attracts plenty of ladies. We are delighted with both of them.

Sue and I have very successful careers in high tech so, once both kids were on their own, we had a goodly amount of time and money to do whatever we wanted to do. We also had an empty house to play in and we made good use of it. Sex had always been extremely good but it seemed to get even better once we could spontaneously have sex on the kitchen table!

Sue and I could talk about anything and that included our sex life. We would both do 'research' and talk about the things other people in their late 40's have done to keep their sex life fresh. Sex toys looked interesting from a technology standpoint but we couldn't see how plastic could replace the physical touch of someone you loved.

We were in agreement that having affairs was just plain stupid. Doing that means you marriage was already over so why not simply get a divorce.

Probably because neither one of us had ever been with anyone else sexually, the only 'alternate lifestyle' we discussed which seemed remotely interesting was swinging. Sue thought it would primarily be a curiosity factor more than actual increased sexual gratification. I let her know that I was not interested in being with anyone but her and that I didn't think I could handle the thought of her being with anyone but me, even if it was all consensual. I suggested we could simulate the same experience by role playing. We could wear wigs, dressing up differently or even go separately to a bar where I could "pick her up".

We followed through with role playing several times with mixed results. We both enjoyed acting like it was a first-time pickup for a one-night stand. I enjoyed her wearing wigs and looking completely different but emotionally knew it was still Sue I was fucking so felt no guilt. Sue liked that I sometimes seemed to fuck her differently, more aggressively, animalistic and rougher, which was a turn-on for her but she actually felt guilty even though she, of course, knew it was me she was fucking.

We would only do this occasionally just to break up our routine. We would also talk about what it would be like to actually have sex with another couple but these discussions were always one part analytical (nerds), one part teasing and two parts to get each other a little amped up. We never seriously talked about it nor took any true steps in that direction. Nonetheless, I gotta believe the role playing and those 'innocent' discussions were a contributing factor for what happened in St. Kitts.

We had booked a two-week vacation at an upscale resort in St. Kitts. We had gone to this adult only resort a few times in the past so we were very comfortable with the surroundings and knew what to expect. The resort is typically filled mostly with affluent couples in their 20's to 50's with a few singles sprinkled in.

Sue and I are both open to meeting new people. It doesn't bother us that the "beautiful people" mostly seem to avoid us because we are not considered a physically attractive couple. We aren't anti-social and in the past, we have met and made good friends with a few attractive couples and several average couples who aren't obsessed with being part of the 'In Crowd'. One such average couple was Dave and Mary. Mary is a dental hygienist and Dave is an accountant. They are also from the Midwest but one state over from us. We have a lot in common and enjoyed chatting, going on excursions or just playing cards at a poolside table.

One this particular island day, the four of us were relaxing poolside chatting and watching the comings and goings of people around us. The pool area that day seemed to have an overabundance of beautiful people. As expected, the physically gifted ones were strutting around being overly friendly with each other as they attempted to define themselves higher in the pecking order of 'popular kids'. We joked with Dave and Mary about how sad it is that high school dynamics don't seem to ever change with some people.

Just then, an incredibly beautiful, graceful and confident couple appeared walking along the far wall at the other end of the pool. You could hear the hush fall over the formerly noisy pool as everyone took notice of this pair of spectacular specimens. The blonde man appeared to be 6'4" probably ~220 with taunt muscles pushing out his tight white polo shirt. His chiseled jawline and masculine face practically screamed 'Alpha Male'. The dark-haired woman was clearly his 'Alpha Woman' equal. At 5'11" with a slender toned body and ample breast with "points up way and high". Her face was extraordinarily beautiful and she undoubtedly caused every man to involuntarily transfer blood from big head to little head.

They must have just arrived at the resort as they were pulling their luggage toward the rooms located down just east of the pool. They paused as they walked and appeared to scan the pool area, no doubt deciding who would be worthy of their time later. We were a bit surprised as we noted their gaze seemed to pause in the direction of our table. While still eyeing us, they spoke to each other in a somewhat conspiratorial way. Instinctively, all four of us turned around at the same time to see who was behind us. We were confused to see that nobody was behind us. As we turned back around, the Alpha Couple seemed to nod in our direction before continuing on their way to their rooms.

"Well, THAT was interesting.", said Dave.

"Ya, I'm sure everyone here is trying to recalibrate where they fall in the hierarchy as all of them know they've just slipped two notches.", I laughed.

"Not our problem." added Dave to which Mary and Sue chuckled and nodded their agreement.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. The four of us swam, took a tour of the city and visited an old fort. We had dinner at a nice restaurant and headed back to the resort. Dave confirmed they were still planning on going SNUBA diving with us tomorrow afternoon.

I did my own personal diving on Sue that night followed by some deep-sea drilling activity in her oily well. After several gushers, we were exhausted and fell asleep in our normal embrace. Life was good.

Late the next morning, I decided to go for a quick run while Sue relaxed with a book on the balcony. As I walked past the pool, I spotted Dave and Mary at a table with another couple so went over the say hello. I didn't recognize who the other couple was until I rounded the table and saw it was Mr. & Mrs. Alpha. I'm sure my face showed my dumbfounded-ness as Dave introduced me to Paul and Olivia. Paul stood up and gave me a manly handshake while Olivia looked up at me with a somewhat bemused, yet oddly alluring smile.

After exchanging pleasantries, Dave says, "Hey, Mary and I are going to skip SNUBA today. Paul has invited us out on a yacht they've rented and Mary has never been on a yacht before. We hope you don't mind."

"Nope, not a problem.", I replied. "We can't talk underwater anyway. You guys have fun and tell us about it when you get back."

Paul jumped in, "You and your wife can also join us if you want to. There should be room."

"Thanks, that's kind of you, but Sue gets sea sick easily so we will need to pass on that."

And with that, I said goodbye and decided to skip my run so I could go back and tell Sue about Dave and Mary's promotion. She was as amazed as I was. We decided that maybe Paul and Olivia are breaking the mold on what to expect from the beautiful set. We agreed that Dave and Mary are a great couple and we were glad they were getting to have the yachting experience.

SNUBA diving was fantastic. We saw lots of beautiful coral, fascinating sea life and our guide pointed out a perfect conch for Sue to pick up to take home. I teased her later that he probably buys those by the gross and plants them along the sea floor for us to 'find'.

We decided to eat at the resort restaurant that evening. As the waitress was taking us to our table, we spotted Dave and Mary sharing a table with Paul and Olivia. After securing our table, we walked on over so I could introduce Sue to the new couple. We both sensed an odd vibe at their table but didn't want to seem rude so, after brief introductions were exchanged, we quickly returned to our table. This time, it was Paul that seemed to be eyeing my wife with a mix of amusement and lust. They finished before us and left the restaurant together. Later, Sue and I danced at the resort club but didn't see the other couples the rest of the night.

+ + + + + + + + + + +

Dave and Mary

My name is Dave Wilson and I have been married to Mary for 25 years. We went to colleges in different states and didn't meet and marry until we both had established careers in the same mid-size Midwestern city where we currently lived. We have one daughter in her junior year at college.

I was a pretty good soccer forward in my college years but never considered taking it further. Mary played volleyball in college but now only plays recreationally.

Like our friends, the Andersons, Mary and I are not part of the beautiful set.

I am a slender 5'7" but I don't have a short-man's complex about it. Mary is a tall 6'1" but has a bean-pole of a body and absolutely no boobs. She is very self-conscious about her body image which makes her a bit of a wallflower at social events. Mary being so much taller than me makes us look like an odd couple, but our love is real.

We have a solid sex life that would best be described as vanilla and mainly involves the missionary position. We did play around with a few sex toys but nothing bizarre or fetish.

Mary had a married cousin who was openly into the swinging lifestyle but we never considered going that route.

We always looked forward to our annual trip to St. Kitts and meeting up with our good friends, Jim and Sue. We had coordinated our vacation schedules with them and were enjoying their company poolside when the Alpha Couple first made their appearance.

Early the next morning, Mary and I went for breakfast at the resort restaurant. Customers seat themselves in the morning and there were several open tables so I directed Mary to a table near the windows. We had just placed our orders when we noticed the Alpha Couple walk in. We watched as the stunning pair gazed around the room looking for a place to sit. We saw the woman look toward us, then nudge the man and subtly point in our direction. To our surprise, they made their way over to our table.

"Hello, would you mind if we joined you at your table?" he asked.

"Certainly, please sit. We've already ordered but I'm sure we can get the waiter back quickly." I said as I motioned to our server to return.

"Great. We enjoy meeting new people so thank you for allowing us to join you." said the woman.

All about the room, jealous beautiful people whispered and motioned clearly wondering why in the world the Alpha Couple would choose to sit with us and not them.

"Please, let us introduce ourselves. My name is Paul and this is my wife, Olivia. I am originally from Germany and Olivia is originally from Italy. We have both been living in LA for the last 10 years. I am in head of marketing in the US for a German manufacturer. Olivia works out of our home as a fashion designer for a New York firm."

"With your looks, I would have thought you were a fashion model rather than designer." I quipped.

Olivia smiled as she put her hand on mine, "Oh thank you! You are too kind."

Mary noted her disapproval by moving her leg over and stepping on my foot.

I gave them our much more boring background and they did a nice job of feigning interest.

Over breakfast, we learned that Paul and Olivia traveled extensively and had many wonderous tales of their travels to places like Nepal, Mozambique, Thailand, and on and on. I was beginning to think they had been to every country in the world. Mary and I talked about some of the trips we've enjoyed but these were mostly to European sites which they clearly thought were too boring and touristy.

I have to say, they were very pleasant and good conversationalists. Of course, we were a perfect audience for them. Sometimes I felt like that was all we were...a perfect audience. No participation necessary.

But I can't deny that Mary and I both felt like we were somehow now part of the "In Crowd" just because these two had chosen to sit with us.

At one point, another very attractive couple came over to say hello Paul and Olivia. The couple seemed to be someone they had known for some time. They introduced us but the new couple barely acknowledged our existence. As they walked away, I noticed they both turned and smirked at each other. That certainly pushed our self-confidence meter back down a notch.

We finished our meals and I expected we would be parting ways. Instead, Paul invited us to join them at a table poolside so we could continue our conversation (i.e. their personal monologue). We were so captivated by their charming, powerful personalities that we agreed.

Once poolside, Paul let us know that they had leased a 44-foot yacht for that afternoon. They then shocked us by inviting us to go along.

"It will be very safe. Paul has a captain's license and has sailed throughout the world."

"The Caribbean is wonderful, of course, but the Mediterranean is the most beautiful waters I have sailed. Although I did enjoy the challenge of sailing around Tierra del Fuego at the tip of South America." Paul bragged.