A Lasting Legacy

Story Info
Visiting to his old campus room, Jay finds he is a myth.
9.8k words
4.72
6.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

University's changed a bit since the last time I went there.

I stood at the top of the hill and looked down at my old residences. Bean nudged me.

"Memories, eh?"

"Well, hazy, alcohol-fuzzed memories, anyway," I said. Between sex and alcohol, it had taken me a couple of extra years to finish my degree, but here I was, twenty years on, back for a reunion. And a walk down memory lane.

"I'm going to catch the others," he said. I nodded.

"I'm going to stick my head in at the res and see what's changed." I said.

Bean headed towards the campus. I took the stairs down to my old room.

The residences were laid out in a series of units. Eight rooms to a unit, four per end. The end room at each end was bigger, went to the senior student in each res, and was a sought after piece of real estate. And it had been mine for two of the three years I'd been on residence.

I knocked on the glass door, which was open to let in the afternoon summer breeze. A couple of kids looked up at me.

Kids, god damn. I am old. These were twenty-year-olds -- probably the older ones in the res. A blonde guy wearing shorts and nothing else. And a young woman in a summer dress lying on the couch and watching ... was that Sesame Street?

"Hi," I said. "Sorry to bug you. I used to live here. Just wanted to check the place out."

"Man, the place must have been brand new when you were here," the girl said, and I laughed. She was instantly mortified, realising what she'd said, but I waved it off.

"Hell yes," I said. "Second year they were open. But," I continued, peering in through the screen, it doesn't seem to have changed that much.

"Shit, sorry," said the man, jumping to his feet. "Come in, have a look around. I'm Greg. This is Karina."

"Jay," I said. I slid the door open and stepped inside. It wasn't much cooler inside, but the students didn't seem to mind. I peered at the television. It was indeed Sesame Street. I raised an eyebrow to Karina.

"I'm studying primary teaching," she said, smiling. "This sort of thing comes with the territory."

"Yeah," said Greg with a sigh. "And I lost the coin toss when we were choosing programs. Which one was your room?"

I pointed through one of the open doors. "Room 8." He whistled.

"BMOC, then." I grinned. They were still using Big Man On Campus.

"Just stayed long enough to outstay the previous resident." I looked around. There were Dali prints on the wall, and dishes in the sink. Papers covered the table. The carpet sure looked the same as it had when I had been there, although it must have been replaced at some point over the last twenty years. "It's all very familiar." I pointed at the room. "Who's got my room now?

Karina held up a hand. Her movements were slow and her expression peaceful. I suspected weed use was at least as prevalent now as it had been twenty years ago.

"I'm in 8 now. It's the legendary room."

"How so?" I asked. Greg laughed.

"Apparently, everyone who has been in there has had superb luck with pulling. Weird shit happens in that room."

I looked at Karina. She sat up, her long, brown legs shiny with perspiration in the heat. She winked.

"I speak from experience."

"Well," I said. "I can't deny having my own luck in that room. I hadn't heard the stories about it when I moved in though."

"Ah, probably after your time. There was this total hero - something Cashman -- had so much sex in the room that it was permanently blessed from then on."

They both noticed my shocked expression. Karina's eyes widened.

"Wait," she said. "Was that you? The guy who had all the threesomes?"

"Holy shit," I said. "I mean, I wasn't advertising it."

"Thin walls, man," Greg said. "There's no secrets in this place."

Karina was staring at me in awe. She bowed down before me in what was meant to be mock reverence, but held some actual respect. Her summer dress was missing buttons.

"Thank you for my sex life!" she said. I grinned.

"Well, you're welcome. Hey, can I take a quick look at the room?" I asked her. She frowned, probably trying to remember what state her room was in right now. Finally she nodded.

"Sure, come have a look." She stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me toward the short corridor.

"So, everybody knows about my sex life?" I asked her as we took the few short steps to her room.

"You are a fucking legend around here," she said, squeezing my hand as she opened the door. The heavy smell of incense wafted out of the room and I was instantly transported back to my early twenties and two years of sexual awakening. She pulled me through the door. "Instead of ghost stories on our first week, they talked about this Cashman guy and Magic Sex Room 8. Did you really fuck a lecturer in here?"

"Oh," I said. "Heh. Um, yeah." And would probably be fucking her again tonight, fingers crossed.

"And the sex party?"

"Guilty," I said. "I'm really glad I came here before the Internet and mobile phones really took off." I looked around at the room. "I like what you've done with the place."

It was a university residence -- a small room but bigger than the others surrounding it. Enough space for a bed and a desk, a built in wardrobe and a door to outside that had seen lots of use over the years. The walls were covered with posters -- Pink and Margot Robbie, Joe Manganiello and Death from Sandman. Clothes were piled on the end of the bed and books and fantasy figurines filled the bookshelves over the desk. I turned back to say something else and saw that more of her buttons had mysteriously come unbuttoned in the few moments I had been distracted by her room. She pulled my hand to her waist as she saw me notice.

"I mean, this room has been seriously good for my sex life," she said, grinning. "And if your years of fucking empowered it with special magic, then the least I can do is thank you properly."

I briefly thought about my afternoon schedule, and decided it could get fucked.

"It would be rude to say no," I said, and pulled her forward to kiss her full, parted lips.

***

The first time I had sex in Room 8 it was actually due to a curse.

Katie knocked on my door. She was barefoot, wearing only a long t-shirt. Sleep-tousled hair covered her wide, green eyes.

"Nightmare?" I asked.

"Dead Rabbit," she confirmed.

I smiled and stepped back to let her in.

My friendship group had decided, a few months earlier, to help another friend break a curse his ex had placed upon him. None of us really believed in curses, but he did, and so, apparently, did his ex. He woke up screaming every night, dreaming of being tied to the bed while faceless people crowded around him, reaching for him.

I looked up some cleansing rituals and, once we were prepared, the five of us headed up One Tree Hill to perform the cleansing. He had some stuff belonging to his ex, including a stuffed rabbit she'd thrown at his head during the breakup. We had lighter fluid, some chalk, and masks (for the look of the thing).

I mean, this is a completely different story, but in the end, we performed the ritual. The stuff burned, all except for the rabbit's eyes, which stared up at us, through the flame.

And then Cam had kicked the circle before the fire went out, and since then we'd joked that the spirit of Dead Rabbit had escaped and would haunt us forever.

The friend with the ex was no longer plagued with nightmares. But occasionally, Katie would see those burning eyes in her dreams, and come to my room so that she wasn't alone. I dragged out the mattress and some blankets and then crawled back into bed.

"Jay?" Katie asked, as I was drifting off again. I mumbled something. "I can't sleep. Can I join you?" I was instantly awake. I lifted my sheet as confirmation and she crawled up to snuggle next to me. I spooned her and she shifted against me, trying to get comfortable on the single bed. My hand was on her belly and the curve of her buttocks was pressing against my crotch, causing me to think impure thoughts.

"How is it," she started, tugging my hand upwards to her breast, "that you haven't tried to fuck me yet?"

And I mean, hell, I'd always been interested, but we'd been a close knit group of friends and I honestly thought I'd been friend-zoned from the start, so hadn't made a move.

Apparently not.

"Can I make up for lost time?" I asked her, tweaking her nipple through the t-shirt.

"You fucking better," she said, and rolled towards me to slide her hand inside my boxers. I yanked on her t-shirt and she wriggled and shifted until I could tug it up her back and over her head. The light from outside was enough for me to glory in the perfection of her breasts. She had light chocolate skin which contrasted nicely with my own pale irish whiteness. Her nipples were dark and inverted, popping out and firming under my touch. She wore nothing under the t-shirt and a dark thatch of hair broke the smoothness as I ran an admiring hand down her belly. She pulled me free of my boxers.

"Play later," she demanded. "Fuck me first."

Ah, I remember my twenties.

She pulled me into her. I gasped and she squealed as I slid in until our bodies touched. I held that pose, feeling her twitch around me, wondering at her warmth and her beautiful face, staring back at me with desire. She growled and wrapped her legs around me. I started to move inside her. She groaned at first and then started to howl as I picked up the pace. I was desperately aware of my neighbours on either side but had no intentions of trying to get her to be quiet. Her hands reached around and her nails dug into my back. I gasped at the pain, but it just accentuated the pleasure I was feeling at being inside her.

"Fuck, ah, ow!" I said. She dug in harder. I thrust harder.

"Come on," she gasped, lifting her ass off the mattress. I moaned and she reached out and took my bottom lip between her teeth, pulling me gently down to kiss me hard. Her tongue ran over my lips and teeth. And then she bit me.

I came so hard I almost passed out. She was already climaxing when she took my lip between her teeth. I collapsed against her and lay panting on top of her, before rolling sideways and touching her cheek with my hand.

"Am I bleeding?" She peered at me in the dark.

"It's probably going to leave a mark."

"Faaark," I said, slowly.

"But worth it, right?" she asked, hand on my belly.

"Hmmmm," I teased. She pressed her nails into my skin, just above my cock. "Yes, yes, absolutely worth it."

"You better fucking believe it," she said. She reached a hand around my neck and twined her fingers into my hair. "Take a deep breath." And she pushed my head downwards.

I licked her to a second orgasm, her legs wrapped around my head. She would grind against my lips, holding me in place with her thighs and only release me when I was tapping the bed. By the time she yelled out her second cumming, I was hard again and ready for round two. I flipped her over onto her stomach and reached around to pull her to her knees. She looked back at me over her shoulders and her eyes burned with lust as I pressed my cock against her entrance, slick with her juices, my cum and saliva.

I slid into her and then grabbed her hips and fucked her doggystyle, my hands gripping her hips as I pulled her onto me over and over. Our bodies slapped together and she gasped with every slap, crying out with pleasure. As she got louder, I pushed her forward and her face landed on the pillow, muffling the noise slightly, but not much. She started to frig herself with one hand and screamed into the pillow. As she convulsed around me, I let myself go and pulled out to spray come over her back and ass. She lay there, ass in the air, face in the pillow, panting, while I traced my fingers through my cum, adoring the curves of her ass, her round, grippable hips and the arch of her back.

"I could do this all night," I said, rubbing my cockhead against her clit and feeling her shudder with the sensory overwhelm. She reached back and pulled me down onto the bed, falling over to return to the spoon position that had started the whole thing.

"I came here because I couldn't sleep," she mock-complained.

"Bullshit," I said, cupping her breast and tweaking the still erect nipple.

"Yeah, fair enough," she said with a laugh.

I fucked her a third time in that position, once the rubbing of her ass against my crotch got too much to ignore. And we fell asleep with me inside her, covered in cum and sweat.

***

Karina unbuttoned my shirt as we kissed. My chest hair had grey in it, as did my beard and hair, but not a lot. At uni I had been Trainspotter thin -- a combination of bad diet and no car. Now my shirt stretched a bit at the waist, but I was doing ok for forty. Not anywhere near in this girl's league.

I undid the rest of her buttons and her dress fell to the floor. I broke the kiss to take a good look. She was wearing a black lace g-string and nothing else. Her skin was tanned all over and her breasts curved upwards, small and firm, tipped with tiny areolae and small, hard nipples. Perspiration beaded on her flawless skin and I reached out to wipe it across her breasts.

I caught her eye and then knelt before her, looking up along her taut belly to see her looking down at me. I moved forward and took a deep breath, taking in her scent and pressing my lips against the fabric of her panties. Her mouth parted as I pressed my lips against her lower ones and I licked her through the fabric, stroking her hips and running my fingers up and down her back, over her buttocks and squeezing gently. Karina stepped out of her dress with one foot, standing legs far enough apart to give me access. I stroked her mons with one hand before sliding the fabric apart and then inhaling her scent once more through my nose.

"That's weird," she said, stroking my hair, "But I like it. How do I smell?"

"Like heaven," I said, and I slid my tongue between her legs. "And you taste like heaven as well."

"Mmmmm," she murmured. "Oh, that is so intense."

I was double her age and hadn't been with someone this young since I'd been that age myself. I stared up into her eyes as I gently teased her with my tongue, glorying in her form and the feel of her body as I roamed her belly and breasts and back with my hands, wanting to take her all in. All the while I licked and sucked at her, pulling her labia between my lips and tonguing her clit before trying to fuck her with my tongue. She was gushing and my face was quickly coated with her juices.

"That is so good," she moaned, pushing my head into her crotch, "but I want to feel you inside me.

I wanted that too. But first I wanted her to cum with my mouth. I nodded my understanding but increased my attentions with my lips and tongue. This girl had probably had young, fit lovers, by her own admission being in Room 8. I wanted to make sure I lived up to my reputation.

She started to squeak, gasping as her excitement grew.

"Oh god, oh yes, oh my god how are you... oh wow. Fuck." Her fingers gripped my hair tightly and she ground against my face. I drank her in -- the sight of her, the taste of her, the feel of her, as she gasped above me. I have always loved going down on a woman because of this sight. Finally she yelled out and yanked my head back, pulling me upwards and back on top of her on the bed.

"Fuck me," she gasped, fumbling at my shorts as I yanked them down and poised at her entrance, hard as a rock and still not quite believing this was happening. She grabbed my cock and guided me in. Now it was my turn to gasp as I slid into her, her tightness gripping me with every inch.

"Oh fuck you feel so... good," I said as our bodies sealed together. I stopped there, close to coming with this one movement. She looked up at me and I almost fell in love just looking at how gorgeous she looked under me. I smiled and slid out until I was just inside her. I paused again and her eyes widened. And then I thrust all the way in again. I repeated this again. Almost out. Pause, that delicious anticipation, and then a sudden stroke, filling her and feeling her grip me with each stroke. Karina was whimpering, her hands locked behind my neck, my hands holding myself up on the bed, her legs almost at her shoulders.

I fucked her hard, but not for long. She was too sexy and I just couldn't hold on. With a loud moan I filled her with a month of pent up frustration. She pulled me down into a kiss and then held my gaze.

"Thank you for my magic room," she said. She tightened her muscles around my cock and I sighed and said

"You're welcome."

***

The second time I had sex in Room 8 (and believe me, I'm not going to list them all, but this is important) was due in a great part to the first time.

The next morning, after a long shower and two more very wet orgasms, Katie left and I went out for breakfast in the common area. Shelly was lounging on the couch and raised her eyebrows at me as I came out.

"Sleep well?" she asked. I gave her an apologetic look.

"Sorry," I said.

"No problems," she said. "I have nothing planned today." She yawned. "Although I hope you don't do that during exams."

I absolutely did it again during exams. I was not the most popular in the res that week.

I set about making scrambled eggs and coffee.

"Are you going to tell Jazz, or should I?"

I shut my eyes and sighed deeply.

"I will," I said. Jasmine and I had been dating for over a year. She was on rounds, which is why my willpower was at an all-time low and why we hadn't christened Room 8 ourselves.

"Of course, if she sees your face and back, you might not have to say anything.

My lower lip was swollen from the bite and I'd felt the welts on my back during the shower.

"That bad?"

"You look like you fucked a werewolf," Shelly said.

"We'll find out at the next full moon."

I really didn't want to tell Jazz, but I figured Shelly absolutely would. They were pretty good friends. I called her from the payphone that evening.

"I'm super horny out here," she said. "I just want to jump on anyone who looks at me sideways."

"Ah, really?" I said. "Who's been looking at you sideways that you want to jump?"

"Well," she said, pausing. My interest was piqued.

"Oh, there's actually someone?"

"I mean, I wouldn't actually do anything, but there's this super hot redhead working night shift with me. She really rocks a nurse's uniform and I just want to nibble on her."

"Huh!" I said, gobsmacked. We'd never talked about sexual preferences, it being the early nineties, but hell, if you couldn't experiment at university, what was university for? "You seriously thinking about it?"

"Wait, you wouldn't mind?" I thought back to the night before and touched my lip.

"I can safely say that I would be perfectly happy with it," I said.

"I don't know," she said. "I think that if I was going to be with a girl..." she laughed. "Wow, what a conversation. But yeah, if I was going to be with a woman, I would probably want you to be there the first time."

"Well, yeah, obviously I'd want to be there as well!" I paused myself. "Is it something you actually want to do?"

A longer pause. "Maybe?" she said. "How about we talk about it this weekend when I'm back?"

In my shock, I forgot to tell her about Katie.

I promise!

***

I sat across from Katie at the student union.

"Would you?" I asked. She tilted her head in thought.

"With you and Jazz?"

"Yeah."

"Would I get to fuck you as well as her?"

"I reckon that would be up to her."

"Did you tell her about the last time?"

I flushed. "I was going to, but then she brought up the threesome thing, and it just disappeared from my mind."

She laughed. "Yeah, ok. Right." She sipped at her coffee. "I mean, it's on my list of things to do. I wouldn't mind having you in me again."