A Lasting Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced around, eyes wide with panic. She laughed again.

"OK," she said. "I'm in. How are you going to swing it?"

***

By Saturday, my back and lip had healed and Katie and I had a passionate reunion in her room. Afterwards, I lay next to her, revelling in the space of the double bed. I stroked her belly.

"Hey, Katie wanted to come over and play cards. Tonight or tomorrow? What do you think?"

"Mmm," Jazz murmured sleepily. "Sounds like an idea."

"She was telling me yesterday that she was interested in exploring the idea of having sex with another woman," I ventured. Jazz's eyes opened, and she rolled to look at me.

"How did that come up in casual conversation?" she asked, suspicious. I shrugged.

"I was asking her what she thought, after our conversation."

"Oh god, you told her?"

"No-o," I said, then smirked. "OK, yes, but it was just to get a female opinion on the whole thing."

"Ah, I can't tell you anything," she grumbled, but she didn't sound overly loud and her hand trailed up her stomach to her breast.

"It was just a conversation," I said, but as my hand drifted between her legs, we both knew that it would most likely be more than that.

***

I was drinking Wipeout and Coke. The girls were drinking grasshoppers. The cards were on the floor in front of us. Katie's shirt was flung crumpled next to her. I was in my boxers. Jasmine held her cards up in front of her breasts, her sandy hair not quite long enough to protect her modesty. I flung down my hand in disgust.

"You're obviously cheating," I accused Katie. She smirked and pointed at my boxers.

"Get 'em off," she said. Her eyes were bright with anticipation. I glanced sideways at Katie, who ran her tongue nervously over her lips. And then I raised my hips enough to slide my boxers over my ass and down to my feet. My cock, already rigid with the certainty of what was going to happen, sprang free as the band of the boxers flicked it up. Katie's eyes widened. Jazz gave a little gasp.

"Another hand?" I asked. Jazz reached out and stroked my shaft.

"Is this what you mean?"

Katie watched as Jazz started to stroke me, her lips parted. She leaned forward.

"Many hands make light work," she said, crawling forward over the cards and reaching out to rub the tip. Her breasts hung full and free in front of me and she shifted closer so she was directly in front of me. Both of them touched and teased me. Jazz worked the shaft and Katie the glans. I closed my eyes and sighed. After a moment, the movement on my cock slowed and then stilled. I opened my eyes to see that Jazz had her other hand on Katie's breast and was gently exploring the surface, a low murmur of appreciation deep in her throat. Katie in turn was sliding her hand along Jasmine's thigh, following the curve of her hip and around, slipping her fingers under the band of her panties.

Katie saw my eyes open and tweaked the head of my cock before leaning over and kissing Jazz gently on the lips. Jasmine's eyes opened in surprise and then closed with pleasure as she leaned into the kiss, sliding her hand through Katie's hair and opening her mouth to Katie's probing tongue.

It was too much. Their hands on my cock, their breasts combined and their lips pressing feverishly against each other. My cock jerked and a rope of jism exploded out of me, covering their fists. They broke apart with a surprised jerk and looked down at their cum-covered hands.

"Liked the look of that, did you?" Jasmine asked, stroking me again, spreading cum across my shaft. Katie lifted her fingers to her lips and licked daintily.

"Mmm," she said, reaching out and smearing Jasmine's lip as well, before licking it off. "Can I clean him off a bit?" she asked, licking her lips to give her words meaning. I watched Jasmine's face. She was interested in experimentation, but I still didn't know how she felt about sharing me. In answer, Jazz cupped the back of Katie's head and gently guided her down, where I felt her lips part around the head of my cock and then slide in a heavenly motion to the base. Her tongue circled my shaft and flicked against the ridge of my head as she bobbed up and down, sucking and licking cum from my cock and stroking me back to full mast once more.

Jasmine watched, entranced, as another woman sucked on my cock. She looked at my expression of rapture and frowned slightly, but I reached up to cup her face in my hand and held her gaze while Katie blew my mind. I let my hand wander down to Jazz's breast, cupping the curve and running a thumb over her nipple. She moaned and reached to trail a hand over Katie's back. My left hand was entwined in Katie's hair as she sucked me. My breath quickened and she looked up at me, a wicked gleam in her eyes. I let my right hand drift over Jazz's belly and down between her legs, stroking her through her panties. Katie cupped my balls gently and squeezed and I erupted into her mouth with a loud cry. Katie in turn sucked the last drops from the tip and kneeled up, pulling Jazz over to her and kissing her, letting my cum mingle on their lips as they kissed.

"To the bed," Katie gasped, pulling Jasmine up by the hands and over to my single bed. She fell backward onto the mattress, pulling a giggling Jasmine on top of her and then she rolled on top and started planting kisses all over her. Katie moved her lips down, kissing Jazz's chin and then her neck, shoulder blades and down to her wonderful breasts. My girlfriend's pale complexion was smattered with freckles and her nipples were wide and pink and jutting upwards with desire. And then they were glistening as Katie licked and sucked at each one in turn, revelling in the tiny squeals of the other girl. She caught Jazz's eye and tilted her head slightly as her lips trailed lower. Jasmine's eyes widened at what was going to happen and she gave a tentative nod. Again, Katie gave that wicked smile and she lowered her eyes to concentrate on her feast.

I was lying back on the carpet, recuperating, but as I saw her face duck down between Jazz's legs, I rolled over and up onto my knees so that I could see what was happening. Katie was stroking Jazz along the sopping wet centre of her panties. She slid a finger along the lining and pulled it aside, to expose a blonde thatch of hair leading to the pink folds of Jazz's vagina, wet from desire and inviting. Katie ran a finger along Jasmine's labia and the other girl shuddered with delight. Katie was exploring, fascinated with this new experience. She moved her mouth closer, breathing deeply through her nose and then touching her lips to the soft, slippery flesh. Jasmine gasped as Katie's tongue darted out and licked upwards. Her back arched. I was staring transfixed by the sight of my one-time lover with her mouth on my girlfriend's pussy. My hand reached out to cup Jazz's breasts and I caressed her while we both watched Katie.

Katie started to lick up and down the length of Jazz's pussy, slowly and with a firm pressure. She found her clit and circled it with her tongue before returning to lapping at her like a cat. Her fingers parted the folds of Jazz's sex and her tongue delved deeper, dancing against the entrance. Jasmine bucked involuntarily and Katie grinned before sucking her labia into her mouth and covering her clit with her open mouth. She locked eyes with my girlfriend and started to lick with more purpose, feeling Jasmine's excitement build. Jasmine had my cock in her hand and was jerking it back to rigidity, her fist spasming around my cock almost painfully as she tugged with every wave of pleasure.

"Oh my god!" she screamed, and I figured I would be having another conversation with Shelly in the morning. Katie's free hand was between her legs and moving furiously. She'd inserted two fingers into Jazz and was frigging her while she sucked and licked. Jasmine was crying out over and over, jerking on my cock and locking her legs around Katie's head. Finally with a loud yell she went rigid, trapping Katie's face with her thighs and holding her still while she came with her whole body.

When she relaxed, Katie clambered upwards and fell down beside her, holding her close and kissing her with lips covered in Jasmine's juices. Jazz let go of my cock and leant into the kiss, rolling onto her side and wrapping her arms around the other girl. I watched them for a moment, and then noticed that Jazz's ass was hanging off the edge of the single bed, her legs still wrapped around Katie. It was too inviting. I cupped her ass cheeks and crouched enough so that I could slide into her from behind. She groaned inside Katie's mouth, and the other girl looked over to see what was happening. She watched as I thrust into Jazz, our bodies slapping together with each stroke. I came quickly, pulling out and spraying over her ass and hip. Katie's fingers trailed through the puddles and she raised herself up on one elbow, looking at my wilting cock.

"You think you've got one more go in you?" she asked. I honestly had no idea, but my cock twitched as if he was willing to give it a damn good go.

Katie rolled Jasmine onto her back and then looked into her eyes.

"Did you want to taste me as well?" she asked. Jasmine nodded quickly. With a bit of manoeuvring, Jazz was in the centre of the bed and Katie was straddling her chest. She looked down at Jazz between her legs. "Once we get going, I'm going to have Jay come in behind me and fuck me while you lick me. If you're ok with that?"

Jasmine paused. She looked at me, my cock stiffening once more at the thought of it. She looked up at Katie's glorious pussy. She looked into my eyes, questioning.

"It's up to you, babe," I said.

"Ah, fuck it, why not?" she said, smiling. "May as well try it all."

"Good girl," Katie said, and lowered herself down onto Jazz's face.

Jasmine was more hesitant with her first pussy licking experience, but soon had Katie gasping with the movement of her tongue and lips. After Katie had come once, she looked back at me.

"Get in there, fucker," she commanded, and I tossed her a mock salute and eagerly climbed up on the bed behind her, kneeling on either side of Jazz's head. I looked down at my girlfriend, my cock rigid in front of me, pointing urgently at the waiting pussy in front of me. She reached up and grabbed it. Pulled it forward and placed it against Katie's entrance. Katie leaned forward, moving her head down to kiss Jazz's pussy. I pressed forward and once more felt her pussy opening beneath me, grabbing me, pulling me into her.

I grabbed her hips and slid in to the hilt. She grunted and said "Fuck, yes," in a muffled voice. I repeated the action. Every time I slid out, I could see Jazz beneath us. Her eyes were wide as she watched her pussy stretch around my cock and devour it with each thrust. Her eyes were hungry and I let myself go. Katie started to moan under my assault and Jazz was gasping as Katie sucked and licked at her. Jazz grabbed the base of my cock and stopped my motion as she reached up and started tonguing my shaft and Katie's pussy, licking back and forward as I slowly fucked Katie. I pulled out and Jazz took me in her mouth, sucking me deep before guiding me back into Katie's waiting pussy.

"You both taste so good," she groaned. "Oh fuck, that... so good."

I renewed my attentions on Katie, thrusting hard. I could feel Jazz's fingers on my shaft, frigging Katie's clit as I fucked her.

Katie came first, moaning into Jazz's pussy and bucking back against me. As I felt her constrict around me I pulled out and came again, wondering that I had any cum left in me. This time the spray covered Jazz's face and chest and she took me back in her mouth as Katie caused her to come as well.

Somehow, the three of us fit on the single bed, entwined, kissing and touching each other, falling asleep in the aftermath of an epic session.

The room's sex power grew.

***

Bean looked at his watch as I finally entered the student union café.

"Did you move back in?"

"I, er, had to live up to my reputation."

I explained what had happed, with him shaking his head in disbelief.

"Magic sex room, huh?" he said.

"Yeah, I suppose so."

"I think mine might have been the opposite."

From there, talk turned to the upcoming reunion dinner. I tried to be casual when I asked

"So, is Sienna going to make it, did you hear?"

Bean grinned. "Subtle."

Sienna was our second year programming lecturer. She was about fifteen years older than us, and a breath of fresh air amongst the older programming lecturers, who came out of the seventies with relaxed attitudes, a tendency to lecture stoned, and a penchant for dead programming languages. I had her as a tutor as well as a lecturer, and we got quite close during late night coding sessions. It wasn't professional, but it was twenty years ago.

She was the reason why I wanted to come to this reunion, and the reason I'd rejected Bean's idea of sharing a motel room for a cheaper trip.

I don't think Bean knew exactly what had happened between us, but then I had no idea I was a sex legend with a magic dorm room, so who knows.

***

We showed up to the reunion at the restaurant, freshly clean and dressed to impress. We were computer nerds, so dressed to impress didn't go beyond a button up shirt and clean jeans. It was a small group -- about twenty of us that graduated the course together and four or five lecturers still in the area. I greeted everyone but my eyes roamed the room for who I was actually looking for.

"Ah, you made it," said a voice from behind me. I turned to see Sienna, standing close enough for me to smell the perfume she'd worn twenty years ago.

She was in her mid fifties and looked ten years younger. Her once black hair was still in a bob but was now streaked with grey. Her full lips were thinner, there were a few more lines around her eyes, but the sparkle in her eye was as intense as ever under her glasses and as I let my eyes wander, I saw that she was still lean and looked fantastic in a cream blouse and black slacks.

"Hi!" I said, only stammering slightly. She still had the power to make me feel like a twenty year old. She grinned.

"I hear you're making good use of the skills I taught you," she said.

"Oh, yeah. I just landed a cyber-security gig doing intrusion testing."

"Those skills too," she smiled. Had everyone heard about the magic sex room?

Dinner went well. There were slideshows and some good old fashioned roasting. We had a good night and then said goodbye, promising to catch up sooner than another twenty years. As I headed out onto the street, Sienna took my elbow and pulled me around the corner. And then she pulled me close and kissed me hard on the lips.

"God that was a long dinner while I was waiting to do that," she said, breaking the kiss. "Did I hear you telling that strange Bean person that you had a room around here?"

I led her back to the hotel and up to my room. She was undoing blouse buttons as we went up in the elevator and had her hand inside my pants before I got my room door open.

"Holy crap, if I'd known this was going to be the reaction, I would have come back earlier."

"Earlier, I wouldn't have found my husband's letters to his girlfriend and would have probably turned you down," she said and pulled me towards the bed by my now freed penis. "I'm sorry, but this is going to be some pretty angry revenge sex."

"Hell, whatever I can do to help you get back at him," I grinned and then yelped as she shoved me back onto the bed.

"You're going to make me cum with your tongue," she said, sliding her slacks over her hips "and if you do a good enough job I might consider letting you fuck me."

Ah, so really angry revenge sex. She climbed over me and planted her knees on either side of my shoulders. I looked up at her flat belly and pale skin as she yanked her blouse over her head and sent the bra flying after it. Her nipples puckered in the air and stood proud against small, curved breasts. She'd dabbed some of the perfume she wore on her inner thighs and the scent made me dizzy with sexual memories. I breathed deep and remembered the past.

***

So as I said, I'm not just telling you every single time I had sex in that room. There were a couple more threesomes, a night with another couple which led to an official complaint to the heads of the dormitories, a toga party that didn't have togas after the first hour and many, many post-nightclub encounters.

But it is Sienna's first visit to the room that sticks in my memory.

We walked along the walkway as I tried to explain how I got the virus on my computer and how my documents (and assignments) wouldn't open.

"It was porn, wasn't it?" Sienna said, giving me a sideways glance. I sighed.

"Strip poker," I said.

"You need to get laid," she said. I thought back to that morning and the girl (Nyssa? Nessa?) who had hopefully gone home by now.

"I'm doing ok," I said. She laughed.

My room was cleaner than normal, and my visitor (Clarissa? Something ending in 'ssa') had kindly stripped the sheets and left them in the corner before she'd left. I showed Sienna the computer and went to get her a drink. When I returned, she had the strip poker program up on the screen. She looked over her shoulder.

"Had to see what was causing the problem," she said. The girl on the screen was leaning forward, her breasts jutting out and a pout on her face as she lost another hand. It was the early nineties and the graphics weren't phenomenal, but they were good for the time and my imagination was excellent. I passed my university lecturer her water, wondering how much trouble I was in.

She closed the program. "Come over here and take a look at this." I moved in beside her. I was always very aware of her perfume -- it was subtle and fruity and always made me horny. I breathed in through my nose, trying not to obviously sniff her. She opened the file system.

"Here," she said. "See these files? They're what's spreading the virus. And of course, we need to kill the processes so they don't just replicate once you've deleted the files. I'm going to restart it in Safe Mode." She looked at the keyboard. "Um, I only have one hand. Can you get in and press the DEL key?" She was holding the water. There was a spot next to the keyboard to place a glass of water. She looked at me. My eyes widened. I reached over her shoulder and leaned in to get the Delete key for her. I couldn't help taking a peek downwards, down her open top with its open neck. I could see the slight curve of her breasts and the brown ring of her nipple jutting out inside the blouse. When I looked up again, I could see her grinning in the reflection of the monitor.

"You know, if I do this, I could lose my job," she said, swivelling on the chair so her legs were on either side of mine. Her hands reached up to the cord tied in a bow on my shorts. I could feel her breath on my belly.

"I'd never say anything," I said, nervously.

"Fucking oath," she said, pulling the bow loose and sliding her fingers into the band of my shorts. "Now let's get a look at this thing that keeps brushing up against me in tutorials, eh?" And she dragged my shorts to the ground, my cock flying loose and slapping her in the face, almost knocking her glasses off.

"Fuck," she laughed, straightening her glasses and looking up at me. "You're already this hard? I forgot how easy 20-year-olds were to arouse."

"I've been aroused around you since our first tutorial," I said, reaching out to undo a blouse on her button. She slapped my hand away.

"Uh uh," she chided. "Let's do this my way." Her hand slid up the underside of my cock and her thumb rubbed my precum over the head. "Let's teach you some things."

***

Sienna ground her panty-clad pussy against my lips and nose, purring deep in her throat.