A Lasting Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes, you are going to eat me like a starving man in a peach orchard."

She reached down and slid her panties aside and proceeded to fuck herself on my nose. I gasped and tried to lean back to use my tongue but she held my hair in place and growled "Soon, just let me. Ah, do this." And she rammed her clit against my nose and rubbed it hard up and down. "Yeah, that's right. Be a good boy. You're not married are you?" I tried to shake my head negative. "No," she said sliding back and forth across my face. "And if you were, you wouldn't cheat on your wife with a twenty year old whore from your class." Her breathing was getting rougher and she slid against my chin now. "Ah, fuck yes. No, you're a good boy who does what he's told." Her voice was higher now as she masturbated herself, using my face. "Exactly. What. He's -- fuck! -- told." And she came on my face, letting go of my hair and covering my mouth and nose with her pussy. I mumbled against her as she sagged until I was properly running out of air and I tapped her knees. She watched me panic for a couple of seconds and then slid back so that I could gasp in a breath.

"Did you want me to stop?" she asked, tilting her head as she watched me pant. I looked back at her. I wasn't used to this, but it was stirring something in me. My cock was rigid against my stomach, jerking slightly every time I thought of what might happen next. I shook my head.

"Go nuts," I said, stroking her hips. She ran her fingers through my hair affectionately, then clutched a handful and yanked my head back. She leaned forward, kissed me hard on the mouth and then pushed herself up using my forehead as leverage.

"You better fucking believe it."

***

Twenty years earlier, Sienna was introducing me to experiences I hadn't even seen in the German magazines my friends had brought back from holidays.

"One of the Psych lecturers heard about this at a convention," she said, her breath cool on my twitching penis and her hand gripping the base. She closed her lips around the head of my penis and sucked it gently into her mouth. I moaned.

"Mmm, that's so good, but your Psych friend is a bit behind the times if this is new to... Oh!"

As she sucked on my cockhead and stroked the base, her other hand moved to cup my balls and then slid backwards and rested a finger against my anus. Her eye twinkled as mine widened, and then she started massaging my perineum. And holy fuck did it feel good. Combined with her gorgeous lips and eye contact, I was quickly approaching orgasm and she could tell.

Expertly, she removed her lovely lips and pressed her thumb against the underside of my cockhead, pressing firmly. My imminent orgasm retreated and when she judged that I had some semblance of control, she took me in her mouth again. This time, her finger pressed against my anus. I felt it squeeze past my sphincter and into me. She rested it there while she concentrated on sucking me. I was tense, but after a moment, started to relax. As I did she started to move inside me, sliding her finger deeper, slowly and gently. And she rubbed against the inner walls and suddenly hit something I now know was my prostate. I jerked and spasmed in her mouth and her eyes smiled even as her lips moved on my cock. She murmured a question which I assumed was "You like?"

And I mean, yeah, I did like. She started to rub around the area and my pleasure centres fired on all cylinders. It was too much for a twenty-year-old and I lost control in a way that a thumb on the cockhead was never going to stop. I jerked over and over as I filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed twice and then pulled back, white cream still painting her lips. She stood up and leaned over me and before I could stop her, she was kissing me with a mouth full of my own cum.

I gave a muffled protest, but she was such a good kisser and I just leant into it, tasting salt and something else on her lips and tongue as I caressed her breasts and slid my hands down to her ass. She broke free with a gasp and looked down at me.

"Did you like your lesson?" she asked, wiping my lips clean with one finger. I nodded, although I wasn't sure whether it was my thing or not (spoiler alert, it turned out to very much be my thing over the next twenty years). "OK, then, to the bed. This lecture is entitled 'Right there, that's the spot, keep doing that.'" She moved to the bed and lay back, sliding her slacks off and tossing them to the floor.

"I'm going to need a pillow."

***

"I need you to fuck me now, Jay," Sienna said, back in the hotel room. "Fuck me now and fuck me hard. I am so desperate for a man who can keep it up." She backed down my body and reached between her legs to grab my cock. "That's the stuff. My husband's cock is half that size. And still he couldn't keep it in his pants." She positioned herself over me and sank down. She felt as good as she had twenty years ago, tight enough that she grunted as she slid down the last inches to join our bodies together.

"Oh god, you feel incredible," I said, and she slapped me.

"No," she said. "Just fuck me, don't talk."

Right, I thought, cheek burning, she wants a good fucking? I can do that. I grabbed both of her hips and lifted her off the bed with my thrust. And then I flipped her onto her back, still inside her, but now on top, with the freedom to control my thrusts and give her exactly what she asked for. She looked up at me hungrily. I drew out to the extent of my length and then plowed into her again, eliciting a gasp from the older woman.

"You like that?" I asked. Her eyes narrowed and she tried to slap me again, but I pinned her wrist and withdrew again, to thrust into her once more. Another gasp. Her eyes closed and she stopped trying to slap me. I started a regular rhythm, hard and deep, revelling in the feel of her around me and the sight of her gorgeous body underneath me. She raised her free hand and I expected another slap but she just grabbed me by the back of my neck and started moving with my thrusts, forcing me deeper.

She locked eyes with me, growling with each slap of our bodies and pulled my head down to kiss me. She sucked my lower lip between hers and tugged on it. Her legs were locked around my ass and she felt familiar and alien at the same time.

She kissed my chin and then my neck, sucking fiercely in a way that was sure to cause a hickey, then up to my ear. I heard her breath as she panted in my ear.

"Shouldn't have stopped me slapping you," she said and then bit down hard on my earlobe.

I yelped, but didn't stop thrusting. The pain helped control me, bringing me back from the edge, but I pulled away, not wanting her to have another shot. She grinned defiantly up at me, a fleck of blood on her lower lip.

"You really are pissed off, aren't you?" I gasped, redoubling my efforts. She lost all plans of causing me pain as her eyes unfocused and her breathing grew ragged and I could feel her pulsing around me as she came close to orgasm.

"Fuck. You!" she screamed, shuddering beneath me. I let myself go then, pounding into her and cumming myself, filling her with twenty years of fantasies. I collapsed on top of her and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Not at you," she said, smiling at me. "Next time I'll be nice, I promise." She wriggled underneath me. It felt good. "Have you gotten used to the taste of your own cum yet?" She gently placed her hand on the top of my head and pushed me downwards. I descended eagerly.

***

True to her word, the younger Sienna wasn't backward about letting me know what she wanted. It was an education and I always made it a point to get directions from my lovers moving forward. I think it helped with the building of the magic sex room myth.

"OK, that's good," she said, curling her fingers through my hair. "Long strokes with your tongue, moving up to the clit but not directly over it. Not yet." I followed her instructions, loving the taste of her and her natural scent mingling with that alluring perfume. "Good, yes. OK, now just one finger against my pussy entrance. Slide it in, oh yes. Just a bit. A bit further each time. Nice. And keep that tongue going. That's the way. Fuck yes." I let her guide me, and her excitement quickly built, as much from her power over me as from any budding skill I had. I sucked on my labia and fucked her with my fingers, first one and then a second. I was surprised when she told me to use my thumb on her anus, although given what she'd just done to me, I'm not sure why.

She wriggled and moaned and gasped as I did as I was told and gave my jaw and tongue muscles a good workout.

"Oh god, yes. Keep that up. That'll do it. Don't stop!!"

She pressed her thighs together to keep me in place and I tongued her to orgasm. She used the pillow to muffle her screams -- it would not do to advertise what was happening here between student and lecturer. She pulled me upwards for a kiss and grabbed my rock hard cock. Then her gaze slipped sideways.

"Do you like to watch?"

I followed her gaze. The best part of my senior dorm room, apart from the extra size, was a built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors. Sienna wriggled free and scooted over to the mirror, beckoning me to follow. She posed in front of the mirror and looked at me in the reflection.

"What do you think?" she asked, waving her hands over her body. I stared at her with obvious lust.

"You are," I said honestly, "the most desirable woman I have ever met." She smiled at that and beckoned me forwards, bending over and placing her hands flat on the mirror.

"Fuck me. Fuck me so that we can see how good it looks."

It was another valuable lesson, and I always have a mirror in my room.

I looked at her perfect ass and the tuft of hair poking out, framing gorgeous, glistening lips. I moved in behind her and placed my straining cock between her cheeks. I slid into her and watched her mouth open as I did. She let her head hang as I filled her and then locked eyes with me through the mirror, willing me to fuck her, which I was happy to do.

I love fucking in front of a mirror. I could see my cock sliding in and out of her pussy between those perfect ass cheeks. But I could also see her breasts as her chest heaved with her breathing and her parted lips and eyes filled with desire. I grabbed her hips and our bodies slapped together with every thrust. She was gasping and panting and I was groaning with how good it felt. She started to shake her head from side to side, her hair flinging drops of sweat onto the mirror as she made little squeaking noises. The mirror was rattling with her hands against the glass and I really hoped Shelly was out. I let myself go, loving the look of her and my own body pounding against her. It was something that led me to buying a video camera with my first paycheck after university and it also got me in trouble when the iCloud leaks ramped up.

I moaned as I lost control and gripped her hips tight, pulling her back into me and holding her there as I came deep inside her. She stood up and reached back over her shoulder to pull my head towards hers for a kiss as my hands reached around to cup her breasts. We stood there until I felt my cum dripping against my leg. She looked down and then into my eyes in the mirror.

"You should get down there and clean it up."

I sighed inside and knelt to press my tongue between her legs and to taste for the second time ever my own cum.

It was better the second time.

So was her orgasm.

***

I inserted the top button of her blouse into its hole as she stood by the door to the hotel.

We'd made love once more, with tenderness rather than the intensity of the first time. She looked up at me as she reached back to open the door.

"I used to have to escape through your side door and between the bushes," she remembered. "And I'm pretty sure your neighbour knew what we were doing."

"Half the world seems to know what I was doing in that room," I said. "I'm famous down in the dorms."

"Ha," she said, and the reached up to touch my cheek. "You remembered your lessons well. Even picked up some new skills." She opened the door and backed out. "Don't leave it twenty years til the next time. I'll have my own place in a couple of months. Come back and say hi."

"It's a promise," I said.

***

I went back to my old rooms one more time before we headed back to the city. I could see my room from the carpark and I pointed it out to Bean.

"Maybe I could hire it out for a weekend," he said. I laughed.

"Maybe. OK, look, there we go."

As we watched, the side door opened and a couple sneaked out, shirts open and zipping up their pants. Karina came to the door, stark naked and waved them off. Then she looked up and perhaps she saw us looking from the car. She raised a hand and waved, and I stuck my hand out the window and waved back. She turned and patted her perfect ass as she made her way back into the room.

"Fuck me," Bean breathed.

The room was blessed. The legend would continue.