A Late Lunch

Story Info
I stripped naked and touched my toes and got a right belting.
1.7k words
4.49
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Late Lunch - slave girl sara

Another true story from the archives during my training with Don Brown and his sub wife Daisy, mid 2019

A few weeks ago on one of those days when it still felt like winter it was about three thirty in the afternoon and the day was dulling in.

Sir had taken Daisy and me out for a late lunch at a restaurant he liked, believe it or not, run by of Sir`s friends.

We all enjoyed the afternoon and were the last in the dining area.

"Right Daisy, time gather your things for home."

I stood and picked up my phone and bag.

"Not you sara, you are staying to pay our bill,"

"Not sure I have enough on me Sir."

"Oh, silly, you will not need any, you will be paying in kind."

"Do you mean washing up Sir?"

There was a chuckle behind me, it was Mr Lewis the owner, two waiters and a waitress who had served us.

I realised what Sir meant.

"Oh yes Sir, thank you Sir."

"Mr. Lewis will drop you off on his way home this evening."

"Yes Sir and thank you Mr. Lewis Sir."

Mr. Lewis was an old school teacher type from my recent past and always spanked someone in the room, and naughty ones stopped behind for a naked strapping, young men or young ladies, made no difference.

Looking back he did us a service in the way we all ended up as proper adults.

The worst was he told our Fathers what and why so we got more when we got home.

Daisy excused herself to the ladies and took me with her, I sat and had a Pee, she pulled some toilet roll and wiped me when I stood.

"Be a good girl sara or you will end up down Sir`s corridor overnight, me too."

Down the corridor at home was Sir`s dungeon, a room where severe punishments take place, it tests the faith of everyone who enters, believe me.

"What will happen Ma'am?"

I always call her that when I am scared.

"Nothing you have not enjoyed in the past precious; just remember in whose name you are here for."

"I won't let him down Ma'am, or you."

I kissed Sir and Daisy and waved as they drove out of the car park.

I was taken into one of the many function rooms, tables were joined together, and the waitress was putting a few tablecloths on them.

"Right guys, are you listening, you too sara?"

I nodded.

"All four of us and sara will each get some cards, no one looks at them and they go in a pile in front of each of us, face down.

We will all turn over a card and the highest card removes an article of sara's clothing, when it`s sara's turn if she gets a picture card, we all remove a piece of own clothing.

Should anyone turn over two highest cards they too will take a turn on the table, agreed?" we all said yes.

The game started and the waitress turned an ace as my hands went to my head.

She removed my jumper and put her hand down my bra and squeezed my nipples.

Next one of the waiters won with a nine and he took off my jeans and rubbed my wet crotch over my knickers.

The next draw saw the other waiter win with a ten and he enjoyed springing my tits as my bra fell to the floor, another squeeze and I came in my pants.

Mr Lewis spoke, "The next, and last winner gets keep her knickers."

Surely not the waitress, yep with an eight.

Her hand went down my knickers and she fingered me and licked her finger before dropping my knickers to the floor before picking them up and putting them with her coat.

"We have 4 positions available, the head of the table takes her mouth, the foot of the table her pussy, remember no bottom with sara, but our Elle has all holes available."

I saw Elle gulp and blush.

"Then a wanking position each side, when your time comes to head the table Elle you may choose to sit on her face."

"Thank you Mr. Lewis."

"Condoms for all but mouths boys." he handed them out.

Mr. Lewis turned over an ace and won my mouth, what a coincidence.

Elle a hand, and the boys a hand and pussy.

I watched them all undress, all nicely hung with nice young men`s bodies Elle was told to keep her bra and pants on but pull her tits out over her bra, fairly small 32 ish I would guess and still puffy pink nipples, again she went bright red.

I was about to climb up on the table.

"Not so fast young lady, you tried to leave my restaurant without paying your bill."

All sat in a circle and I went over Mr. Lewis`s knee first, he spanked just as I remembered, sweeping upwards from the bottom, skimming my bottom like a whip.

I started to cry, then had to stand, say thank you and move to the next person. The two boys had no idea but had stiff cocks to rub on and cum as they slapped my bottom.

Elle was so gentle, rubbing, slapping stroking.

"Elle, unless you want to be next, hurry up."

It had the desired effect and I was soon laid on the table, head hung over to take the first cock down my throat, from what I had seen he was not was going trouble my tonsils too much.

Mr. Lewis was soon pushing my lips and Elle latched on to my pussy, liking what had already been expressed from my earlier cums.

I stroked the young men`s willies, which was what they were, only 19 or 20.

I thought one was about to cum on my first few strokes so squeezed his balls, he soon had other thoughts.

All this as my mouth was being pounded and my pussy almost licked dry till I came again.

I would teach Elle how suck when it was my turn in her position.

All change and I was fingering Elle and sucking one of the boys, he soon squirted, Mmmmm how salty young men's cum is and what a lot of it.

He went for my tits and I gave his mate a good mouthful of my cum as I shuddered at his touch.

Next Elle was helped over my face, she moved the crotch of her knickers side giving me full access her pussy, she was delightful, and I mean delightful.

With Mr. Lewis fucking me, being wanked and the other happy with my nipples, so was I.

Mr. Lewis arched his back and came as Elle also did right into my mouth, the first girly squirting I had ever encountered, and the boys I wanked came over my tummy.

We all sat on the chairs again, well, all but me, I served them drinks.

"sara, strip Elle."

I put my hand up.

"Yes sara."

"Please may I keep Elle`s knickers."

Elle nodded, "Of course, that`s fair."

I slapped her little tits as I pushed them roughly back into their cups before unclipping her bra, I was right, 32A.

I pulled her knickers right up her bum and they split her pussy lips, much to the delight of the other three.

I then gently lowered them as they stuck in both her slits.

Once removed I put them with my clothes.

I had an idea she was going to get the spanking`s I got so when all the boys went to the loo I told her to count loud and to start sobbing, crying before ten.

"Circle guys," we all sat on the chairs as Elle was surprised go over Mr Lewis`s knee. He was very lenient with her and she was soon crying, at eight I think, good girl.

When it was my turn to spank her I put my left hand her tummy and onto her pussy, as Sir sometimes does to me on a good-girl spanking.

Think I gave her the hardest one and felt her pussy pulsing twice.

We were soon back at the table and Elle got a repeat of what I just had, I took her pussy, Mr. Lewis her mouth and the boys were wanked.

I gave her the hardest tonguing ever and got three squirts from her. When it was my turn for her head I realised she had learnt quickly and was soon nibbling my clit and lips, I filled her with my juices.

We all went to the staff room to shower, the boys together and me with Elle.

I sat on the stool and patted my knee, as she came towards me I guided her over "let me talk you through how to spank."

"This is how you spank another girls bottom," I gave her good spanking with intermittent commentary and fingering, when I finished I let her kneel before me.

"Now thank me." I pushed her head onto my lips and fucked her small mouth, my toes playing with her pussy lips, good enough for a few more squirts.

They all dressed for their next restaurant sitting and I was left naked in the function room.

I had a steady stream of visits from them all, wanting me bent over for a fucking, sucking the young men or just a wank, and so the evening went, by the time it was over I was full of cum, top and bottom with a smile from ear to ear.

Mr. Lewis took me home and saw me in, he had a quick word with Sir, and I waved him off.

Sir came into the lounge undoing his belt, I stripped naked and touched my toes and got a right belting and was sent to my room, soon followed by Sir who gave me the best fucking of the whole day pounding me from behind on my sore, nerved up bottom to give me my best cum.

I think that was the tip, at least I did not have to do the washing up!