A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She logged into Xtube on the laptop to see if anyone had been watching and there were already 12 comments from like-minded rubber fetish lovers from all over the place.From Scotland to South Africa.

Latexdoll23 wrote "Fucking amazing I have always wanted to have a party like that, I especially liked it when the woman got fucked 3 ways, keep up the filming I'm horny as fuck and have a dildo deep inside my pussy watching this."

Lexilatex wrote "OMG this has made me so wet, want an invite to the next one."

Rubberedup wrote "What an amazing sight and your all participating, want to join in soon."

And he attached a picture to his comment , he was wearing full black rubber suit from toes to fingers, neck and head and his cock was enormous, at least 13 inches and hard as fuck.

My wife looked at Denise and said,

"He's definitely on the next party invite list," Denise,Su and Jane all nodded towards each other in agreement all with a little smile.

Denise added

"MMM I could take Ky Aron and the mystery man all at once and that would mean I have a yard of cock in me!"

We all laughed but also knew that Denise was deadly serious even though the comment was made in mock jest.

All the talk and viewing of our home made porn got all the juices flowing again and without a word I stood and walked over to Su who was sitting on a lounge chair. I knelt in front of her pushed up her skirt to reveal her thighs in the tight shiny latex. I leaned forward looked her straight in the eyes then dropped my gaze to her cock which was framed in red rubber, I took her semi erect cock eagerly in my mouth and within seconds it was fully hard and she was gently fucking my horded face.

"Ohhhh John babe you really are a dirty rubber slut, you really are a latex tranny sucking horny fucker. You love that she-cock deep in your dirty rubber mouth don't you babe?"

My wife knew this dirty talk would arouse me and I felt my cock now growing inside the rubber sheath.

I continued to slide Su's shaft into my mouth as my wife stood directly behind her, she was looking down at my head bobbing up and down. I turned my head to the side and held Su's glistening cock in my hand and showed my wife how I was licking the shaft and sucking on the head of Su's cock. I cupped her balls with one hand and lifted them slightly, Su shuffled her ass towards the edge of the seat and I instantly knew what she wanted so I slid my tongue around the back of her balls and began to lick at her tight asshole. Probing her rosebud with my tongue. My wife smiled in delight as she watched me give amazing oral and rimming to a statuesque rubber clad she male. Again she was very vocal in appreciation.

"I can see that Su will be a regular invitee to any future parties we have John, you love to lick that sexy rubber tranny ass don't you babe? Are you making it nice and wet so you can put your nice hard cock inside Su again? Are you going to Fuck that sweet tranny ass babe?"

I couldn't resist any longer as I knelt up and looked my wife straight in the face and edged the head of my cock into Su's tight ass. It was very comfortable though as plenty of lube had already been used so it took only a couple of short pushes before I had filled up Su's delicious ass with my rubber sheathed hardness.

Su gasped as I began to fuck her ass deep and slow while wanking her off.

My wife began to massage and tweak her breasts as she slowly reclined the chair leaving Su in a reclined position and looking straight up at my wife. Su stuck out her tongue towards my wife and it was if there was a secret language as my wife knew what Su wanted, she immediately pulled up her rubber skirt and parted her latex panties, she put one knee either side of Su's face and planted her sopping cunt into Su's mouth. My wife squirmed down onto Su's face as the gorgeous she male began to lick and suck at my wife's cunt.

My wife and I were now facing each other and we began to kiss long and hard, exploring each other's mouths and moaning softly into each other.

Occasionally my wife would open her eyes wide as we kissed hard just so she could see the look of lust in my eyes. I was once again in rubber heaven.

I carried on thrusting my cock into Su with long deep rhythmic stroked and each time her licking of my wife's cunt would get faster and stronger. Over my wife's shoulder I could see Aron rolling an extra-large black condom down his cock and I instantly knew what his intentions were, he stood behind my wife and the look on her face when he probed at the entrance to her well used ass was amazing. She didn't need any encouragement and she put her hands behind her back and pulled her latex ass cheeks apart to allow Aron to slide home nearly a foot long of hard cock into my wife's ass.

A sharp intake of breath as the monster slid all the way home and with Su paying attention to my wife's clit it nearly brought a tear to her eye such was the pleasure she was having.

Aron began to slide in and out of my wife but for an added bonus he also had in his hand the spanking paddle we had used at the club. Aron looked at me and waved the paddle behind my wife's head, as though asking permission to use it on my wife. She was completely unaware of this and I nodded yes and winked as she would have no idea this was going to happen.

Still pumping hard into my wife's ass Aron brought down the first strike spanking my wife's rubber buttocks hard enough to make her feel it but not to cause any serious pain, just a healthy sting.

Wow her eyes shot open wide and he threw her head back in ecstasy as the second blow hit home. She panted and cried out .

"Oh fuck yes, I'm a naughty girl, spank me in front of my husband. Punish my ass for being such a dirty bitch."

On the third blow she gushed all over Su's face which was till buried deep in her cunt and Su's cock began to twitch. I knew there would be some cum arriving real soon. I continued to wank Su as I watched my wife get licked, fucked and spanked and I was enjoying every sexy second of it.

To be honest I wasn't even close to shooting my load and I was glad as I had a feeling the next would be the last for a while despite the Viagra. Su began panting and her balls sent hard in my hand as I told everybody that she was going to come. Without any warning Karen's head appeared and she greedily sucked Su deep into her mouth and allowed the full load of spunk to fill her mouth, she sucked until Su was dry then in turn went to everyone and kissed us hard sharing the cum with the group, this was a very exciting sexual thing to see and everyone was eager to kiss her hard and delve into her mouth with welcoming tongues to share an orgasm.

Karen laughed "MMM I Fucking love cum, and I love sharing it!"

We all looked at her in appreciation even though not a word was said we all knew we had also enjoyed that moment. Even though she had come hard Su didn't let up with her cunt licking job and my wife was also nearing orgasm. I went to the back of the sofa and watched as Aron took long deep strokes in and out of my wife's ass. His cock never seemed to end as he pulled in all the way out only to squeeze the head back in then push deep until his balls were against the latex of her outfit. I took the paddle form him and decided to hurry my wife's orgasm with some spanking and dirty talk.

She saw what I was about to do and nodded feverishly for me to continue mouthing "yes babe".

I slapped her buttock quite hard with the paddle and this also made Aron pump harder and deeper.

I was surprised and Denise appeared on my shoulder and said

"Aron is a naughty boy fucking your wife's ass, don't you think?" with a very naughty smile and a nod towards Aron's latex clad ass,

I knew what she was getting at but I had a sudden twinge of nervousness and thinking does it make me gay spanking a man's ass that's fucking my wife. Then the realization that I had been sucking she male cock, and fucking she male ass all night dawned on me, and that nothing was wrong.

I brought down the paddle very hard on Aron's ass, as I thought he's a man he can handle a bit more.

Wow it must have been his little push button to go as he winced slightly but then nodded to me. I began alternating slaps between my wife and Aron's ass, this only served to make them buck harder and faster, I was thinking about poor Su's face as all this bucking and grinding action was going on all over her face.

Denise was the little devil on my shoulder as she whispered again.

"Tell them how naughty and bad they are, they all love to be told."

"You fucking filthy whore, taking that monster cock in your rubber ass and being eaten out by a dirty rubber she male slut!" I nearly commanded.

I thought maybe a bit too much, but no as they all nodded in unison. It was like they needed to be told what they were doing was naughty and that made it more exciting. So I carried on.

"Look at you! you dirty wife fucker, taking my wife's ass with your big fat hard cock, that's it pump that filthy bitch full of that hard meat. Go on Aron I order you to Fuck my wife so hard she comes all over her filthy rubber slut friend's face. Harder harder, fill that married bitch ass up; fill her dirty slut ass with that massive cock Aron."

As I did this I must have rained 10 blows on his ass and I could see he was getting ready to fill that condom with spunk. I continued as I was actually enjoying giving instructions, it was like directing a porn film, oh wait! I was as it was all on film. I couldn't wait to watch this back.

"Oh babe look at you filled with tongue and big hard cock, deep in your nice rubber ass babe, you filthy married slut. Fucking that big cock in front of your husband. Getting your cunt licked in front of your husband. Getting spanked in front of your husband. You really are the most delicious kinky, dirty, slutty, filthy rubber slut a man could have. Now come on babe ride that cock and tongue and come for me while I watch you."

Button well pressed as my wife and Aron both began to come together, she could feel his hard cock convulsing in her ass, filling his condom with wads of hot spunk. She shuddered and panted as he gushed even more over poor Su's face. Not that she was complaining though as her cock looked like it was stirring again. She arched her back and gave a long slow moan followed by little whimper like noises as she came sat right down on Aron's cock. I lifted her off his cock towards me and before it was full out of her ass Su had it in her hand. She slid off the filled condom careful not to spill its contents then turned it upside down and allowed all of Aron's cum to drip into her mouth and all over her latex clad face. My wife and I stood and watched as she lapped every last drop from the glistening rubber sheath.

I kissed my wife and told her how much I had enjoyed shouting at her and spanking her ass.

"I know babe I can see the lust in your eyes, you are a very horny latex lover and I love you. I can't wait for our rubber adventures from now on!"

"Me too babe," I replied with a wicked glint in my eye."

It was getting a little late so a rest period was suggested by my wife.

"But babe I think my cock needs to go down before we have a rest."

"Don't worry babe that's all in hand," she smiled, "now go have a shower and we will hopefully all have regained some stamina by the time you come down. By the way Karen is upstairs with another new outfit for you."

"Really?" I replied.

"Oh yes babe really!" She responded. Don't worry this is all planned baby and you are the total focus for the evening. We have watched all your favourite porn and trying to make as much as possible come true, but by the way baby don't expect this every weekend as its only your birthday once a year," she winked.

"I hope this isn't just an annual event?" I smiled back at her.

"Of course not babe but it won't be like this every weekend," with an emphasis on the word every, intimating that it would be happening again.

I was happy with that and as I walked towards the stairs Su, Ky, Denise, Aron and my wife followed me with their eyes. It was like they were all waiting for me to get out of sight. In hindsight it was exactly what they were doing.

I climbed the stairs, still with a good sized semi sticking out in front in the latex sheath, I took a moment to admire my reflection in the full size mirror on the landing and it immediately gave me raging hard on, wow I looked pretty erotic if I say so myself. All sheathed in shiny latex from head to toe with my cock standing to attention.

In the back of my mind I had the feeling that something was about to happen upstairs and I thought it would be Karen that was at the heart of it, but wait! Jane was not downstairs either; I couldn't remember her eyes following me to the staircase.

In which case it looked like I might be getting a double surprise like the club? That was fine by me and it became apparent as I walked into the bathroom.

Shower already running with the enclosure door open and two wicked figures dressed in rubber beckoned me to join them.

There was no hesitation and as I entered to very large (thankfully) shower cubicle the girls were already glistening in their full latex outfits under the steamy shower. They closed the door behind and immediately set to work on me. I hadn't yet kissed Jane and she was immediately onto my mouth, her kissing technique was very erotic. She was urgent and demanding with her tongue deep in my mouth, and of course I reciprocated. She let her hand drop to my cock which was now at full mast and began to massage the tip with her fingers. Meanwhile Karen was behind me and her hand circled my arms and she began tweaking at the nipple clamps which were still attached to my swollen nipples. This excited me more and I began to moan into Jane's mouth.

Jane massaged my cock harder sliding the tight rubber to the base of my cock then back up.

I was now fully participating and any thought of what may be going on downstairs was out of my mind as I guess I would be a while.

Karen slipped her hand down my back and undid the full length zip. She slid the cat suit off my shoulders and peeled it down to my cock; Jane then eased my cock form the tight latex sheath and began to suck up and down my shaft as Karen peeled it down the legs unit I could step out of it. I was actually looking forward to keeping it on but Karen insisted.

"Keep the mask on John and slip into these."

She handed me a pair of well lubed semitransparent smoky grey sheath pants but there was a hole in the end, presumably to allow me to shoot my load and the back had a an internal sheath which Karen was only too happy to help into my ass with her fingers, which by the way encouraged my cock to stiffen even further.

The next but was a shock as they both sat on the shower floor, legs apart and holding their pussy lips open pointing upwards toward me.

So they wanted me to wank all over them and shoot my load?

"Now shower us John, we know you have plenty because we've been giving you glass after glass of water and not been able to go yet."

Wow they wanted me to piss all over their amazing latex bodies and pussy's. I had watched videos on this and both Karen and I had a dabble the other day, but this was next level. It turned me on watching pissing and rubber porn but not into mouths and stuff or drinking it.

"Just all over our rubber and pussy's John, go on we know you watched it," added Jane in anticipation of the next event.

It was hard to piss with a hard on but as I managed to start the flow it was everywhere. I sprayed all over their rubber outfits and pissed onto their pussy's, they were finger deep in each other and squirming and moaning like really dirty sluts. They absolutely loved it.

"Piss on my wet cunt John," ordered Karen and I was only too happy to obliged as my stream of clear piss dribbled all over her cunt and down between her legs.

I applied the same to Jane who was only too willing and began to rub the piss into her latex causing it to squeak and ripple. The sight of latex moving was one of the reasons I loved it so much, the way it reflected light and clung to the skin underneath excited me.

"Jane wants your fat cock in her lovely rubber ass John; do you think you can do that for her?"

As Jane turned around and perched herself on all fours, the shower water bouncing off her latex buttocks I could see her rosebud puckered asshole waiting to be stretched.

I adopted a position behind her and positioned my smoky grey latex cock at the entrance to her hole. The latex sheath stretched over the head of my cock as I pushed in past the tight entrance, only to be greeted by a well lubed and already accommodating slippery asshole. I pushed in further and Jane's back arched and she wiggled backwards to ensure I was as deep as I could be.

Her hands gripping the shower rail as I pumped in deep and was trying to hold on to my load. I knew I wouldn't be long given my current situation.

Karen was now in a similar position behind me, and I knew what she had in mind as I saw her fasten the buckles on her strap on. I had experienced this before and to be honest was ready for it, as soon as I felt the tip of the strap on squeeze into the latex sheath in my ass I pushed back on my out stroke from Jane's ass and gobbled the fat black dildo into my welcoming ass.

It felt delicious to be pumping in and out of Jane's amazing hole whilst being fucked from behind by new latex bitch Karen.

"Now remember John you have to tell naughty slut Karen when her come is ready to be taken, we don't want to waste all that lovely spunk in Jane's ass"

"Oh yes Karen I hoped that might be the case, now Fuck my rubber slut ass and make me come,"I ordered.

"MMMM John Oh how you've changed, and all for the better I might add over the past 48 hours."She leaned and whispered in my ear, "You are a lovely rubber play friend John and remember this is just the start of your new sexy latex sex life!"

This was enough to spur me on and Karen's rhythm was now matching my own. I could feel the familiar stirrings in my groin and belly as my spunk began to rise. I tapped Karen on her arm and pointed to my cock. She immediately withdrew and placed her face side on at the entrance to Jane's ass where my cock was till sliding in and out.

Karen opened her mouth as wide as she could, stretching the latex around her mouth and providing a very inviting hole for my cock. I slipped out of Jane's ass and immediately entered Karen's warm wet mouth. The thick wads of come immediately spat at the back of her throat and she closed her lips greedily around my cock.

I spluttered 6 or 7 big streams of spunk into her mouth and then she allowed streams of come to leave her lips and drip down the wet rubber to run over the hole I'd just fucked then stream into the latex cat suit at the front. Eventually the tiny river of cum was licked back up into Karen's mouth and swallowed with a wicked grin and a very sexy laugh.

I stood and removed all of my latex and began to shower as Karen and Jane kissed, Jane also wanted to taste my cum but had to make do with the taste of Karen's mouth. They both kissed me and said thank you on the way out of the shower. What was it with the politeness and gratitude from these perverts lol?

They both stripped out of their respective outfits and hung them to dry; the bathroom was a latex fetish dream for wanking, loads of rubber wet and dry giving a very nice latex smell to the whole room.

I definitely needed a breather after this and thought I only had one Fuck left in me as I had orgasmed 4 times already that day, although it was over a period of time and the Viagra had certainly done its job. My cock wasn't sore at all, probably because it had been encased in well lubed latex most of the time, this was a bonus as in the past some marathon sex sessions between my wife and I had resulted in friction to my cock making it red and a little sore and then uncomfortable for a couple of days after.