A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a quick shave in the shower, especially my balls etc as I loved to be squeaky clean and smooth down there as I also expected this of my wife, and now obviously others. Shaven cunts and cocks were much nicer than hairy genitals.

I walked back into the bedroom and was greeted by Karen who had the delivered box open again on the bed.

"Well John we have had you wear some amazing latex on our little adventure and to be honest we searched all your porn films to see what you had, and we also searched all your searches on the internet to see what you had been looking at. We have crossed a few off your sexual bucket list but I think this one caps it all."

With this comment she took out a hanger from the back and on it was a complete latex maids outfit, complete with frilly latex apron, frilly open crotch latex panties, long black latex stockings a white latex mask and a short black wig. To top it all there was a little latex maid's hat and black latex arm length gloves.

I was taken aback as I didn't think the girls had noticed I had watched latex sissy porn. One of my fantasies was to be dressed as a latex slut maid and to be told what to do sexually. I thought I might mention this to my wife to be enjoyed by the two of us at some future point but didn't realised it would be here and now.

"So John we are both going to be dressed as Latex maid sluts and do what we are told by the others, its fine as its fantasy John, it doesn't mean your any less of a stud because you are dressing for sex it just means you are embracing your sexual side.

Don't worry everyone knows what is happening it's just all a surprise to you babe, and that's the way it should be, just look at your cock twitching already and you've only had a 20 minute break," she laughed and smiled wickedly.

I wasn't too sure about this and wondered if dressing as a woman with a wig would make me look a bit feminine? But that was the point wasn't it, to enjoy being a little different and switch when the situation excited me. Downstairs I was dominant then submissive then dominant again?

"Okay Karen, "I said, "In for a penny in for a pound," as she walked over to me and began to talc my body for the latex experience.

She started with the latex stockings which were held in place with a deep black suspender belt and six suspender straps. By the time she had peeled the stockings up my legs I already had a stiffening cock and she kissed the tip with a smile as she fastened all the straps tightly. I must admit it felt deliciously naughty and slutty. Then she struggled to pull the frilly latex panties up over my legs but eventually got there and she eased my cock through the crotchless opening.

I have to say it looked very dirty, a cock hanging from the front of very feminine rubber knickers. I helped myself to the long black gloves and then Karen slid the dress on me and zipped it tight at the back. Then she slipped the hood over my face and zipped it tight at the back. When I looked in the mirror I was slightly shocked as the mask had eyebrows eyelashes and lips all coloured and part of the hood. It was as if I wasn't looking at myself and this excited me more. She added the short black wig which didn't move at all and then she announced that I was now Julie the naughty latex maid.

She added naughty latex collar in pink with the words slut across the front then asked me to slip my feet into some very oversized red glossy heels.

I wondered where the fuck they had got all this from in my size, and then I remembered I had searched for tranny latex clothing and quite a few sites boasted men's sizes. The heels were easier than I thought to walk in and Karen asked me to strike a pose as she took a pic and sent it what's app to the group. I was somewhat embarrassed waiting for the response when I saw what she had sent.

The pic was of me but didn't look like me; it looked like some slutty fetish fuck doll. But then I thought that's exactly what my fantasy was so why not just enjoy it. My mind set was now sorted and any inhibitions gone as I fully embraced being slut maid Julie for the rest of the evening.

The caption under the picture was "get ready for Julie".

Karen showed me her phone as the responses from downstairs arrived, they were obviously waiting for my appearance and they sent a group photo back.

I didn't recognize any of them apart from my wife, they were all dressed in identical glossy black latex cat suits complete with hoods gloves and even their feet were black rubber, all highly polished and oozing sex.

My wife on the other hand was wearing red latex stockings, black thigh boots in patent leather, a red and black latex basque which I'm sure was mine. She had long black fingerless gloves and no hood. Her face was full of very heavy slutty mistress make up and her shaven cunt was framed by a pair of the tightest black open crotch panties I had ever seen, so much that her lips were pushed out above the tight rubber.

In her hand she had a 2 foot long riding crop with a paddle on the end, it looked more menacing than the one we used earlier but I trusted that she wouldn't be giving me too much pain.

Her broad grin said it all and I knew she was also enjoying her own fantasy of being a mistress to multiple slutty slaves.

"Wow Karen I think this is going to be very different but very amazing." I said.

"I think so too John, we haven't done this before but thought it might be a great place to start at your party."

We both walked down the stairs and the group was at on the lounge furniture with my wife stood in the middle, legs slightly apart and for all the world to see her as a dominatrix, she was reveling in her role and I could see the wicked grin spread across her face when she saw me.

"Come here Julie," she ordered as she gestured her latex hand towards me." Come and see what mistress has in store for you."

I approached my wife and she immediately took hold of my jaw in her hand and pulled my lips towards hers. She kissed me long and hard swirling her tongue around my latex mouth then licking my rubber face.

"Do you like the taste of your mistress?" She asked.

I had already decided I was going to jump into the role with both feet so I responded.

"Yes Mistress, Julie likes the taste in her mistress's mouth."

"Oh John, sorry Julie," she grinned "you really are a full convert to this kinky adventure aren't you? My very own rubber maid, I think I will enjoy this when we are alone as well."

"Whatever you want mistress." I responded, as her hand dropped to my cock and I felt it stiffen.

"I want you to learn how to make big cocks really hard for me to fuck, do you know how to do that Julie?"

Oh my god she was going to make me play with the monster cocks, I wasn't sure I was expecting this but also wasn't sure that I could back out now. Then I remembered if I didn't want to do it then there was no pressure but if I was going to do it then I had to go all in.

It was obvious that the big cocks had seen attention before from a man as Jane had shown some pics around when we were resting and it showed a man being ass fucked by Jane as he sucked Ky.

I decided that this would be ok as long as they were sheathed in rubber, which they both were, and to be honest I'd already sucked and fucked Su's cock and to all intentions she was still a man.

The guys were sat next to each other and their flaccid cocks sheathed in the black rubber hung down between their legs.

"Now then Julie you must get on your knees next to Karen and she will show you how to get a foot long cock hard enough for my cunt. When she has finished you must do the same on the other cock."

With a sharp sting across the tops of my latex stocking clad legs using the riding crop I dropped to my knees and watched as Karen started to massage the cock with her hands.

"MM well done Karen you naughty slutty maid, now take all that flaccid cock into your mouth, I want to hear it at the back of your throat bitch."

As Karen took the cock all the way in she gagged slightly as it hit the back of her throat. Karen was obviously used to this and she continued to slide the cock in and out the whole way while kneading the balls of this mystery rubber slave. I honestly couldn't tell which was Aron and which was Ky as they were dressed head to toe in glorious shiny rubber.

As she sucked the sheath began to fill as the blood rushed into the shiny rubber cock. It only took maybe a couple of minutes until a foot long sheathed shiny cock was pointing up towards her mouth. She didn't stop but carried on sucking , the thin rubber stretching and becoming semi-transparent as the head of the cock threatened to burst out from its latex sheath.

"See how Karen made something for me Julie?" My wife said in a very commanding yet sexy tone, "Now it's your turn, after all a girl needs something to fill this up," as she reached down and pulled her latex panties open and then pulled at her pussy lips to show me the pink fleshy cunt inside, this was inches from my face. Does Julie want to taste mistress before she makes a nice hard cock for this pussy?"

Without thinking I just nodded and immediately stuck out my tongue to taste my wife's beautiful cunt.

Ouch a stinging pain right across my ass cheeks as the riding crop came into contact with my ass.

"Mistress asked a question Julie, she didn't say you could," as she looked me in the eyes.

"Yes mistress ,Julie would like to taste you." I answered her question not really wanting the stinging crop again, but secretly wanting it harder as my cock began to stiffen after the first blow.

"Then only one little taste Julie as I need that big hard rubber cock in me soon," she said.

I leaned over slightly and the smell was intoxicating, latex mixed with lube and pussy juice. I dipped my tongues in as deep as I could and her legs buckles slightly as she knew that I knew exactly where to get my little taste from and it was directly on her clit. She moaned as she felt the pressure of my tongue but before I knew it that stinging feeling again as a third exciting blow hit my shoulders on top of the latex dress. The latex had the effect of numbing the stinging slightly which made it a nicer kind of pain if that makes any sense. After all it was role-play and neither of us liked too much pain.

"That all for you now get to work Julie you fucking slut!" commanded my wife, as if slipping out of role as I touched her clit then back in as she realised she had a role to play lol.

I took a breath as I reached and took the second latex cock in my hand. It was quite heavy and I couldn't get my hand all the way round it. I looked over my shoulder at my wife who was leaning over to get a good view of her latex maid sissy slut husband was about to suck a big cock for the first time. She had a look of pure anticipation and lust in her eyes.

"What are you waiting for John, sorry Julie," she barked with a giggle.

I lifted the cock towards my mouth and this was the pint of no return, I took the head and began to run my tongue around the latex glans. The owner of the cock whose identity was still a mystery to me moaned slightly and shuffled forwards to make it easier for me to take the full length.

I gingerly took the head in my mouth and closed my lips over the shaft, fucking hell it was hard work taking this big wide thing in my mouth. I slid my lips further down the shaft and now I had 3 inches of black rubber cock in my mouth. I always had a poor gag reflex and it nearly choked me for the first minute. I slowly built up a rhythm and as I sucked more the cock grew; I also stroked the big balls in the latex pouch beneath the latex monster that was ever growing before me. It didn't take long before the cock had reached the size of its neighbor but was still engorging with blood as I now sucked harder as I was actually enjoying it and my own cock was evidence of this as it sprung to life and pushed against my latex dress.

"Oh yes good latex sluts, making those nice big cocks stand up for mistress, good girl Julie, you will make a nice dirty slut maid for your mistress."

Karen was now full flow as the cock she was attending was at full mast and My wife ordered Karen to stop before slave shot its load.

Karen stopped sucking and the cock looked amazing as it stretched and filled the shiny black sheath, it looked more like my wife's favourite black dildo in the bedroom.

As I carried on sucking my wife turned and put her back to the cock then began to sit down, easing the tip into her cunt right next to me so I could see close up how the shiny black tip disappeared into her latex framed pussy lips, I could see how the head was stretching her lips apart as she slid slowly but surely down the shaft. Her sopping cunt enveloping the slick cock until she was right down on him. She let out a long deep moan and began grinding her hips into the cock.

She saw me hesitate on sucking and I got another sting from the crop and with a bark she instructed me once more.

"Get that cock as hard as you can you Fucking slut bitch, I need my ass full of big hard rubber cock."

Fucking hell I had never seen my wife quite like this, she was really a cock hungry slut herself and to be honest I wasn't concerned and just the thought of many more sessions like this made my own cock rock hard.

I carried on sucking but also with a view of this big hard black shiny cock sliding in and out of my wife. As I carried on with my task the cock I was sucking just seemed to keep growing until it was at least 13-14 inches long. There was no way I could take any more in my mouth and to be honest it was stretching my lips wide open and I had to breathe through my nose. I'm sure none of the guys were this big before I thought.

My wife could see that I wasn't exactly coping with the monster in front of me and told Karen to help out. Karen joined me as we both licked up and down the shaft. It was bigger and wider than a foot long subway and to be honest I was very envious and a bit apprehensive that my wife would be taking this in her ass. It was an amazing specimen of a cock and I wondered how on earth his heart had enough power to get this hard, although with a few Viagra it was possible. The cock owner was now bucking his hips towards us in a fucking motion and he mouthed to Karen.

"Oh Yes Karen baby you know you got what it takes to make my monster hard baby."

What the fuck! his accent wasn't even English, who's cock have I been sucking? Thoughts rushing through my head as my wife looked down and gave me the all-knowing grin and said.

"Julie, this is Ky's cousin Rob from Jamaica, Ky had to go so he asked his visiting cousin to take his place, I hope that's ok you sexy husband slut. Its Ok Karen knows him well, only too well," she chuckled.

"Hey Julie baby it's all good, we all consenting adults and everything's all ok. Just enjoy the moment honey, after all it's your birthday, "said Rob.

Wow I did not expect this but I was already hard as fuck so there was no way I was turning back. It reminded me of a business trip to Thailand about 4 years ago when I pulled a girl in a bar, she was hot as fuck and my wife gave me permission to have a go at Thai girls when I was there. After much kissing and her sucking my cock and loads of foreplay I was about to eat her cunt then a cock sprung from her panties, so I stopped and didn't carry on even though I was hard as fuck. I regretted that decision for year's but I wasn't going to regret this one as I tried my best to fill my mouth with this monster from Jamaica.

"That's it John, Oh Fuck, sorry Julie, enjoy the moment babe, enjoy your latex dream slutty hubby."

The shiny rubber sheathed monster in front of me was surely now at its biggest and my jaw was aching from all the stretching to accommodate it.

Now you can watch your mistress take some monster cock Julie, "shrieked my wife in delight as Aron's cock filled her to the hilt. I had now deduced that she was riding Aron's cock as Ky had already substituted himself for the massive dick in front of my face.

My wife climbed off Aron's cock and watching the black shiny meat slide out of her was very hot as it sprang back towards his belly.

My wife pointed at Robs cock and said,

"And that I need in here," as she turned around to give a view of her delicious latex ass."Follow me boys and girls," she said as she swayed over to the sex swing. "I need a good position to take that beast," she added.

Rob, Karen and I followed her over to the sex swing and to be honest it was like walking at the side of a 3 legged man such was the size of Robs cock. Although it didn't point upwards, probably because it needed, so much blood, it was till hard and very big. I reckon a definite 14 inches of cock was on display. It did look amazing glistening and swaying in its black latex enclosure.

I shuffled a bit and caught up with my wife as I was concerned about her taking suck a massive cock inside her, and I mentioned this to her.

"Don't worry my sweet rubber girl, I have already lubed and stretched as I knew Rob would be here, remember the time you got that massive dildo in my ass and you thought I couldn't handle it? Well that was bigger and thicker than Rob. Just enjoy it baby, I promise I wouldn't do anything to hurt me, or you my lover."

I smiled at her through my rubber covered face and I was happier that she was all ready to accommodate Rob's tool.

She ordered all the others to come and watch and it was like were an audience of obedient rubber slaves getting ready for the finale.

She got herself relaxed and comfortable ready to take this monster in her ass and she told Karen and I to apply generous amounts of lube into her ass. We had a syringe type bottle full of my wife's favourite scented lube and we inserted this into her and gave a few good pumps. The sticky slippy liquid oozed from her ass as Rob position himself directly in front of her aiming his cock at the rosebud asshole.

Rob touched the tip of his cock against her opening and began to ease forward; my wife took a deep breath in as Rob slid further into her. He was about a third of the way in as my wife's breath quickened and she started issuing instructions to her latex audience.

"Ohhhhh FFFUUUCCCKKK yes Rob, ease that monster rubber cock into me baby, fuck my ass deep and slow with that amazing cock, oh yes yes, please Rob. Karen babe suck my tits please, suck them hard, "she commanded. "Jane suck my tits please babe," as Jane leaned over and began to greedily suck on my wife's left breast as Karen was doing the same on the right hand side."Su get your lovely cock in my mouth babe, fuck my face slowly."

As she was getting attention paid to all of her delicious latex covered body my cock was harder than I ever imagined. I looked on in amazement as Rob was now two thirds inside my wife and she was loving every inch he gave her. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth parted to receive Su's hard cock and her moans were low and deep as her body was invaded once more with nice hard rubber cock.

"Oh yea baby that's a fucking sweet wet ass for this big cock honey, "commented Rob as he was also closing his eyes and concentrating on filling the married slut mistress in front of him.

My wife pulled her face away from the cock in her mouth and gave me the now all too familiar look that said. See I know what I'm doing and you are enjoying it so don't worry.

Then she issued more instructions.

"Aron get the camera and snap away big boy, I want as many pics as possible. Julie get to work on my clit babe, you know how I like it."

Wow My wife the porn director" When did this happen?

Not that I was arguing as I leaned over and brushed my hand against Robs cock which was now a good 10 inches deep. I found my wife's sweet clit spot with my thumb and fingers and began to work it like I owned it, kneading the little clit head and rubbing hard. I started to flick and slap her clit and pussy and she shrieked in excitement.