A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make sure I was a full participant I gripped Robs cock with my gloved hand and pushed him all the way into my wife. They were both very delighted with this.

"Oh John, sorry Julie thanks man that felt amazing, a girls fella helping me to fuck her ass. Well done man that was real hot." I still had trouble dealing with the respect I was shown, here I was dressed as a slutty latex maid, with the smallest cock in the room poking out of my frilly rubber panties and helping the biggest cock I'd ever seen into my wife's ass! And I was being congratulated, WTF? Lol.

"Oh yes Rob Fuck that mistress ass, fuck it hard now Rob, pump that massive cock into me hard and fast babe. Fuck that sweet ass you monster."

As Rob increased the pace and began to pump fast and hard my wife came to an immediate orgasm as she shrieked out.

"Ohh good yesssss I'm coming babe I'm coming John make me come hard you perverts."

Su's cock was flashing in and out of her mouth as the girls were now pulling hard on her very erect nipples and Aron was snapping away with a hard on sticking out at the front of his cat suit the size of a large cucumber. My wife gushed all over my latex gloved hand as I forced my fingers into her cunt and I could feel the massive manhood pumping in and out of her through the thin membrane between her ass and pussy .Her hips were jerking and the swing was a very good idea because she was jerking all over the place as her body convulsed and shuddered with an intense orgasm.

She wasn't finished yet and she commanded us all to continue as she wanted a multiple orgasm.

"Oh yes my lovers keep going, keep fucking and fingering and sucking me, make me come again. Make your bitch mistress scream with pleasure. Oh yes oh yes."

We all did as we were told; it was as if we had to carry on until she said otherwise. It was a very strange situation with her telling everyone what to do and nobody relinquishing their duties.

The rhythm settled to a steady pace and it felt like we were all in unison, like an orchestra only we were playing my wife's delicious rubber clad body. Similar to an orchestra as we all pumped steadily away I could tell by my wife's breathing and her eyes rolling back and her fist clenching that she was approaching the crescendo, so to speak.

Her body began to shudder once more and the rippling latex was glistening with body fluids and lube. I managed to get my entire fist into her cunt and we filled her more than she's ever been filled before. She squirted again and it felt like she had broken waters at childbirth. But although her pussy was filled with something quite large it wasn't a baby lol.

It was 14 inches of hard Jamaican cock and I loved watching it pumping in and out of my wife.

Su had taken her cock out from the sheath at my wife's instructions and ordered her to hold on to her come until my wife told her. She continued to ease her bare cock into my wife's mouth.

And here it was, the magical moment. My wife was screaming out loud and bucking and thrashing again.

"I'm gonna come in your ass baby, "moaned Rob.

"Oh yes its time perverts come inside your slut mistress come in me, come in me, fuck me, fuck me oooohhhh yessss," as she threw her head back to take the explosion of come in her mouth and all over her face from Su's pumping cock.

"Oh yes mistress take my spunk you gorgeous bitch take my cream in your mouth," groaned Su as she wanked her cock furiously giving my wife every last drop of come from her cock.

Robs cock began to convulse and I could feel his cock pumping my wife full of hot thick cum through the wall of her cunt. Jet after jet filled the black sheath and he emptied his full load into her amazing tight ass.

My own cock was nearly shooting its load without being touched as I was so horny and turned on.

The gasping of breath and shallow breathing indicated that the finale was relaxing and I watched amazed as Robs thick black cock was expelled by my wife's tight hole. He turned to me and once more gave congratulations.

"Thanks John you sure are a lucky dude with a wife like that, she loves you so much and it shows." A bizarre comment but one I took as a compliment?

I helped my wife from the swing and her legs buckled slightly as I helped her towards the kitchen.

"Oh John, "She whispered thank you so much babe, you have also made my sexual dreams come true this weekend although I couldn't have that monster in me every week," she laughed.

"Babe I can't believe that everyone is so polite yet so perverted, I absolutely love it, I feel so at home and relaxed, and loved."

"You are all three babe," as she kissed me with the wife kiss again, even though I could still taste Su in her mouth it was very nice and reassuring.

"Now does my sissy rubber husband want to shoot his come into his wife's mouth?"

"Do you really need to ask that?" I said looking down at my rock hard cock with a smile on my face.

My sexy mistress pushed me down onto the lounge chair and knelt between my legs; she lifted the latex dress and admired the hard cock poking out through the frilly rubber knickers.

Placing her hands on my latex stocking thighs she leaned forward and without hesitating took my entire shaft deep into her mouth. She looked me in the eyes as her lips began to slide up and down my shaft. This was something she knew I loved, she also loved to see my come face when I shot my load into her mouth.

Rob sat on the chair opposite and Karen wasted no time in unzipping the cat suit and releasing all the come from the sheath and licking his cock clean, she really was a cum slut but she was gorgeous and I enjoyed her company, and of course her cunt, her mouth and her ass lol.

My wife was eagerly taking all of my cock deep in her mouth with the occasional gag reflex making her salivate all over my shaft. This just added to the intense sucking feeling and I knew I wasn't far off shooting my cum into her beautiful mouth. She reached behind my balls and sneaked a finger into my ass; she found my gspot immediately and began to massage my prostate while milking my cock with her lips. It didn't take long and my body stiffened as my balls and cock began pumping my hot juice into her mouth while her gaze was fixed on mine, almost willing my cock to fill up her mouth. I exploded thick wads into her latex face and she gulped down as much as she could, although the inevitable stream of spunk rolled down her latex chin onto her tits. I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her hard and deep tasting my own cum form my wife's mouth then licked the remaining juice from her tits.

"Wow babe," she said whilst still massaging my cock making sure it was empty, "that was horny; I love it when we both taste each other after coming. I think I'm all done in now babe so we will go to bed alone and let the others carry on doing whatever they want to do."

"I think your right babe I'm all spunked out for one night." We walked towards the stairs took a final glance and saw that Karen was taking Robs big cock in her pussy and Su and Jane were paying attention to Denise and Aron with their lips and mouths. We wouldn't miss out as we could watch it all again tomorrow.