A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see what I wanted to see as I thought this must be Karen as it was 3:15 and she said 3:00 pm.

A white Mercedes parked on the drive and out got a woman in her mid-thirties in a business suit with a clipboard and she started looking up and down the outside of the house. I began to panic as I knew we were thinking of selling the house and it was obvious was doing something of an external appraisal for the estate agent. She still hadn't noticed the twitching of the blinds as I watched her walk round to the back of the house, to be honest the view of her shapely ass from behind made my mind wander for a second.

She carried on to the back of the house scribbling things down on the clipboard as Karen's car drew into the drive behind the Mercedes.

Oh Fuck! I thought, what will I do now, I'm all dressed up under my suit like the kinkiest pervert ever and a nosey but attractive estate agent was going to ruin my afternoon plans.

Karen got out of the car and cast a glance at the white Merc, she was obviously dressed for action as when she got out of the car her dark red PVC raincoat rode up her thigh and I got the glimpse of shiny red rubber stockings. I opened the door before she had time to ring the doorbell and had my finger across my lips in order to keep her silent. I looked her up and down and smiled and she brushed past me into the hose with a wickedly broad grin, reaching down and squeezing my cock through my business suit. I whispered that an estate agent was looking round the house so we would have to be quiet until she had gone.

"Listen John, we will answer the back door let her in, she will take some measurements, ask you a couple of questions and then she will go, ok?"

I thought about this for a second and then looked at us both, if Karen kept the coat closed then it would just look like we were ready to go out so a ten minute delay would be ok, wouldn't it?

"Okay Karen but you will have to pretend to be my wife until she's gone, then you can be my wife's very slutty rubber friend!" I said returning the same wicked grin she had given me on arrival.

"Oh you are a naughty boy John, but that's a great idea," she said as she walked towards the back door and turned the key.

"Hello!" she said to the lady now stood outside the back door looking up and down the building, "Can I help you?" she asked her.

"Oh Hi, I'm Laura from the estate agents, I'm sorry I was led to believe there was nobody in so I was just going to assess the outside of the property today and come back when its more convenient to do the internal assessment and valuation. I'm so sorry to disturb you, is it possible to have a look inside for ten minutes or so, it won't take long."

"Of course it is please come in, this is John my husband and we were just about to leave but am sure we can spare Ten minutes."

Laura the estate agent walked into the very large Kitchen and exclaimed,

"wow this is very nice, spacious and bright, you could have a good party in here!"

Both I and Karen looked at each other knowingly and smiled wickedly.

Laura was very attractive even if her make-up was quite heavy but not slutty, she was about the same build as my wife size 12 - 14. Her business suit was a little on the tight side but I didn't mind as it clung to her ass as she wandered around the kitchen jotting notes down on her clipboard. She had a great pair of tits too and these strained against a tight blouse, I'm sure I caught a glimpse of her left breast as she turned to look at the alarm system jotting down more notes. She dropped her pen on the floor and as she bent to retrieve it I could see the outline of suspenders underneath her suit. What a kinky fucker I thought wearing sexy lingerie for work, this made my cock twitch a little in its well lubed sheath.

She asked if she could have a quick measure up in the bedrooms and I said yes it was fine and did she want me to show her. She told me that would be fine as she already had a floor plan and wouldn't be a minute. I asked if she wanted a coffee and she said yes so I put the kettle on.

In an effort to be the dutiful wife Karen chirped in,

"I'll show you the way Laura while John makes us coffee."

"Great that would be helpful," replied the ever more alluring estate agent and dirty little girl underneath her business suit I said to myself.

Coffee made and I switched on the TV to check the news, it's a good job I didn't switch it on when Laura was there as I forgot I was watching the latex party on the TV while wanking earlier. I fumbled for the remote control but I was too late as Karen and Laura walked into the front room. It was quire dark because the blinds were closed.

A massive look of embarrassment crossed my face and I didn't know where to look, whereas Karen wasn't bothered and just commented on the full screen video of me Fucking Karen's ass in full fetish rubber gear.

"Well we do have some great party's here Laura, I'm just sorry my husband seemed to find this video at the wrong time?"

Laura stood slightly open mouthed and her glasses dropped down her nose as she focused on what was on the TV. She seemed to be slightly shocked but not fazed by what she saw.

"You see all sorts of things in my job," she said. I've even interrupted live action before but nothing as exciting as this."

Did she say exciting? Yes she did, it seemed as though our little estate agent was aroused by the video and to be honest couldn't take her eyes off the screen.

Karen immediately latched onto the signals coming from our visitor and began to come up with an explanation.

"I'm so sorry Laura," Karen said in a not very sincere tone, "you see that was Johns birthday and we just had to make it memorable, you see I'm not his wife but his wife's best friend and you caught us out slightly as we weren't expecting any visitors so had planned a repeat of what you see on the screen while his wife is at work, Of course we have her blessing and in fact she would be joining in by Skype. I'm sorry to be so blunt but that's much better than making up some bullshit story. You see I believe honesty gets you everywhere."

Well you could have struck me down with a feather. I knew Karen was always forthright and said what she meant, but I didn't expect her to spell it all out for poor Laura, who by now was even more open mouthed. An awkward pause followed as Laura considered her response.

"Well to be honest I did wonder as I saw the contents of the wardrobe with the door left open and thought I had wandered into some sort of fetish den, and I wanted to look closer to see if I had any of the clothing in there."

"If you had any what?" I asked her becoming more interested in the way she was stood and the fact she had dropped her clipboard onto the couch.

"Well I have to admit I was very interested when I saw Karen's raincoat when I arrived because I have one exactly the same and it was apparent when she walked up the stairs in front of me that her legs are covered in rubber and not the cheap shiny leggings that some people wear. I could also smell latex as I followed her up the stairs. And to be honest I was intrigued and excited as I have a penchant for fetish clothing myself. Wow I can't believe I just confessed to being a rubberist in front of strangers," She blushed. "I can see you have other plans so I will just let myself out and return when it is more convenient."

Karen decided to call Laura's bluff in a very "Karen way".

"Well Laura as you can see from the video we sometimes like to play along with others and I'm sure some of the outfits in the wardrobe are in your size?"

I couldn't believe that from getting up this morning to go to work until now was filled with rubber and latex, web chats and naughty texts from others, and now Karen was inviting a relative stranger to join in a rubber fucking session with Two people she had never met. What the Fuck was going on?

I fully expected Laura to laugh it off and make a hasty retreat to the back door, and that we would become the gossip of the estate agents as Laura recounted her viewing with her colleagues. And wow would that have been a tale to tell, although I'm sure news would have travelled fast and I would rather what we did in private would be kept in private. I wasn't going to be the one to make the first move here so I politely explained to Laura that it was ok and Karen was a bit forward with her thinking and that I would be grateful if nothing was said after she left. The next move was all Laura and one that surprised and made my cock swell immediately as she said,

"When in Rome!" and with this she walked straight over to Laura and started to kiss her full on. Her tongue immediately exploring Karen's mouth as Karen reciprocated and began to hold Laura tight to her raincoat with her black gloved hands and arms. I was in shock, awe, and excitement at this seemingly random event and my cock was straining against the trousers as I watched Laura and Karen caught in a very tight and lustful embrace. Laura started to run her hands up and down the raincoat obviously caught up in the moment and becoming more excited as her breath got deeper and she moaned gently as Karen's hand found her left breast on the outside of her blouse. Karen took a step back and looked at Laura straight in the eyes and asked,

"Are you sure you are up for this Laura estate agent? "asked Karen as she looked straight into the eyes of our demure estate agent.

Laura looked straight back, her breasts now heaving against the tight blouse and her body language much more relaxed,

"When your life is as boring as mine you pray for moments like this so I am going to seize the day, I have been looking forward to such an opportunity for a long time Karen, now let me see what's under your coat," she demanded with a more authoritarian tone and in a manner that would suggest she liked to be dominant.

As I already knew Karen didn't need asking twice so she unbuttoned the long shiny raincoat and let it slip off her shoulders revealing a red latex playsuit with all the zippers in the right places, she had a black rubber choker around her neck, red latex stockings and long black shoulder length latex gloves.

"Do you like what you see?" asked Karen and we both nodded but I felt like a spectator. I was happy with my voyeur role for the time being and was so excited to see Laura's next move.

"I love what you are wearing Karen, you are a naughty slut," she added while starting to remove her jacket and blouse. As the blouse dropped to the floor her beautiful tits came into view and I couldn't believe she was wearing a transparent latex quarter cup bra that pushed her nipples up high.

"You see I have a very strong rubber fetish and often wear it under my business suit as this brightens up my dreary days with more vanilla clients, however today is the day I have been fantasizing about and I'm going to make the most of it," as she slipped down her business trousers to reveal a pair of shiny transparent latex open crotch leggings, over the top of the leggings was the briefest of latex thongs, just about containing her obviously shaven pussy. I was dying to get out of my business suit but just a little longer I thought, I glanced at my watch and it was 3:45. Oh my god, I thought my wife is expecting a video call at 4:00 and she is definitely not expecting what I can see. How the fuck would I explain this away?

Laura and Karen stood face to face about 1 metre apart looking each other up and down admiring each other's latex clad bodies. It was obvious they both took care of their rubbery outfits as each was shining and glistening as they moved, stretching tightly across tits and pussy, the way the rubber moved when the body moved was one of my big turn ons and I loved to watch as Laura stepped forward again, her tight leggings creasing against her skin as she took Karen in another embrace. This time a much more erotic sight as I watched two rubber sluts embrace each other, kissing and searching through the latex to find each other's tits and by now sopping cunts.

Laura reached down as her tongue was fully engaged in Karen's hot mouth, she found the crotch zipper and immediately pulled it open to reveal Karen's very wet pussy, her pussy lips straining against the tight latex and opening just enough to allow the by now very horny Laura to slip a finger into her delicious hole.

Karen's head threw back and she let out a long soft moan, indicating that her new friend had found the sweet spot. Immediately following the lead of her new rubber friend Karen reached down and took a very erect latex framed nipple into her mouth and sucked hard, and I mean really hard.

Laura moaned very deeply and sluttily and as she breathed out I heard her gasping voice,

"Oh fuck yes, you nasty rubber bitch suck my hard tits, get your fingers in me Karen I am so fucking horny."

Karen reached down and pulled aside the thin rubber strap keeping Laura's pussy lips together. She took her finger and sucked on it leaving a trail of saliva as she reached down between the latex covered legs and found the open crotch of the shiny leggings and to Laura's hole, to be honest there was no need for lubrication as it was obvious Laura was sopping wet.

I hated to interrupt the sight I was enjoying but butted in with a sort of stuttered nervous comment.

"Remember Karen the rubber wifey will be waiting in 5 minutes for a video call and to be honest I don't know whether this is what she is expecting."

The two girls turned and looked at me, fingers still buried in each other and Karen said,

"Well you'd better get ready and take your suit off John, I'm sure your slut wife will be so excited when she sees what we have got for her," as she looked at Laura and grinned the wicked grin.

Both girls paused and began to watch as I removed my shoes then socks then finally tolled down my trousers, with some difficulty as I had a hard cock wrapped in latex sticking out in front of me.

Laura's eyes widened and a sexy grin spread across her face as I slowly revealed my outfit.

I quickly removed the rest of my suit as the girls carried on fingering each other and was now stood in all my glorious rubber splendor, very shiny as I had taken the time to use a shining liquid before putting on my suit. I slipped on my red hood which made Laura lick her lips and gasp with excitement.

"Oh wow," exclaimed Laura as she drank in the sight of a naughty rubber tranny stood in front of her , a hard cock pointing up towards her encased in shiny transparent rubber. "I love the look you naughty man." She immediately stopped fingering Karen and sank to her knees in front of me, she looked straight up at me from her kneeling position and said, "now this is what I love to do," as she opened her ruby red lips and slid her mouth right down to the base of my cock, taking all the shiny latex erection deep into her mouth. Karen approached and began kissing me hard on the mouth whilst tweaking my nipples, she already knew all my sweet spots and she knew how to get ne even more excited.

Laura was now in full flow as her head bobbed up and down my sheathed cock, she was excellent at taking all of it into her mouth and was amazing coming back up as her sucking force was very hard, her lips and teeth grazing the end of my cock before she went back down again. I moaned as I felt her fingers reach around under my balls and edge towards my ass, I had a thought that Karen may want to play with my ass at some point so had already eased a 6 inch black rubber butt plug in there with plenty of lube.

When Laura's hand reached the butt plug she looked once again straight into my eyes and with the kinky smile that women have she spoke quite abruptly and with a desire and almost need,

"You nice and filthy rubber tranny, I've waited a long time for this and I'm going to enjoy this afternoon like no other," as she slid the butt plug out of my ass and immediately rammed it back home again, she continued to do this whilst going back to work my cock even more. I was being fucked and sucked at the same time by a latex clad woman who I had only met 20 mins previously, oh my life was so full of surprises.

The clock on the wall was at 3:57. We were now acquainted and I suggested that my wife would need to see some action in 3 minutes time. Laura's dominant side kicked in as she instructed both Karen and I to take up positions. She told me that I would be eating her rubber cunt while Karen fucked me from behind, that way Karen could film the action of my ass getting fucked, the strap on sliding in and out of my rubber ass, and also she could film my rubber hooded head between the shiny latex leggings, buried in the sopping cunt of our new visitor.

Karen nodded like a schoolgirl with an ice cream and she immediately took the strap on from her bag and fastened it around her waist. This was a new device I hadn't seen before and was curved at the tip, presumably to stimulate my g spot. It was also quite big, possibly 8 inched or so I was slightly worried about the stretching Karen saw my face and my fears melted when she took a big handful of lube and immediately got 3 fingers in my ass as I was bent forward.

Laura slipped onto the couch and reached for her bag, she took out a jet black hood like catwomans, she peeled the hood over her face and head and positioned the eyes and mouth holes, and it was the shiniest hood I'd ever seen. Laura winked at me and instructed me to eat her pussy like I was starving.

I didn't need asking twice and I pulled aside the thin layer of latex that was straining against her very large pussy lips, swollen with anticipation and excitement, I gently poke out my tongue at first tracing the outline of her latex framed cunt, then I started kissing her clit and easing the pussy lips apart with my thumb and forefinger. Then I could see my prize, her glistening wet cunt hole, I dived straight in and Karen knew I was good with my tongue and Laura's face was a picture as her eyes rolled back and she moaned as my tongue went to work on her kinky pussy.

"We love how John uses his tongue Laura, I hope you love it too?" asked Karen as the lovely Laura squirmed, her hips grinding her wet pussy into my face.

Karen pulled my sheath panties aside to reveal by plugged ass and eased it from its temporary home, she eased the tip of her strap on into my ass and the lubed passage allowed it to enter easily, she paused as the tip was at the entrance to my ass which was now begging to be fucked.

"Ok perverts we will now go live to naughty rubber wifey dot come," she laughed as she pressed the facetime button to my wife on her phone; at first she was pointing the camera at herself.

A couple of ringing tones and my wife's voice was heard.

"Hi Karen, I hope you have something nice for me to look at, I had to nip out at dinner time to get this," as she showed Karen a large purple jelly dong, and I mean large. It was at least 12 inches and a thick as a wine bottle. "I've tried it and it fits nicely," she added. Now where's that kinky husband of mine and our little naughty friend Laura?"

How did she know about Laura? I thought this was going to be a surprise or a shock or something.

"Oh they are both here enjoying themselves, look at them," she said as she swiveled the camera to point at my latex ass and the tipoff the strap on just hanging form my well lubed hole.

"Oh yes Karen, go on fuck him, fuck my sexy husband while I watch," Karen panned the cameras down and eased forward and the length of the entire dildo eased into my ass as I moaned in ecstasy, it replaced the butt plug and although larger and tighter it felt delicious.

"Oh yes Karen oh yes you know he loves to get fucked now, show him my pussy babe."

Karen leaned forward and showed me what the phone was looking at, my wife had the big dildo deep in her sopping cunt and was ramming it home, she was wearing a pair of medical gloves as she fucked herself deep and panted as the large phallus filled her sweet wet hole.