A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Laura got ready to go I walked over and kissed her hard on her mouth and whispered that she was amazing and that any future valuations would be welcome. She laughed and threw her head back telling me that she was sure other valuations could and would be arranged soon. With this comment she reached down and squeezed my cock and told me I had better shower to get rid of all the come, if there was any left.

As Laura left Karen stood up and began to unfold her rubber ready to be rinsed and hung to dry in the bathroom, which by now smelled like a latex workshop.

"By the way did your sexy wife tell you I'm stopping over for a few days, she said she had 3 days leave so I said we can do some shopping while you're at work, I hope that's ok John?" as she looked me straight in the yes and winked.

"You know your welcome anytime Karen, but please remember I only have so much stamina and you're such a dirty bitch please don't wear me out. "I pleaded laughing.

"Don't worry baby I won't take your wife's share, plus if I'm here and you get worn out then the party doesn't have to stop does it? After all we can enjoy ourselves with cock if you know what I mean?" as she winked and smiled the ever knowing smile and swayed her sweet ass off to the bathroom.

To be continued very soon xx all comments and criticism welcome.