A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes John you kinky rubber slut, see what you made your naughty wife do at work, now Karen show me what my dirty man is doing."

Karen panned up and into view came my face buried deep in Laura's crotch my tongue half way inside the creamy pussy, Laura's eyes semi closed as I probed her latex cunt with my tongue and fingers.

Laura looked straight into the camera and spoke directly to my wife and Karen who was aiming the phone at her shiny latex face.

"Thanks girls and you are both right John is one kinky dirty rubber fucker, he has a tongue to die for and I love his fashion sense, "she laughed.

Laure lifted my head slightly so I could see her face,

"Well done John you are so kinky and sexy I wanted to see if what the girls were telling me was true, you see I'm not here to value your house I'm here to fuck and suck your brains out. Your sexy wife and her naughty friend are full of surprises aren't they?" She smiled the wicked naughty knowing grin that the girls seem to have mastered and then the penny dropped in my head.

The valuation of the house was simply a ruse to get me to fuck one of her friends and Karen was there to film it all. Wow I thought my wife was fucking amazing, a massive slut but also a very considerate one.

"You fucking sexy bitches," I replied. "Ok if you want to see me fuck wifey here it is!"

as I pushed back hard onto Karen's cock and asked Laura to bend over the couch. Wow she couldn't do it quick enough as my wife shouted instructions down the phone and Karen carried on plugging my ass.

Laura was now bent over the couch presenting me with the amazing view of her very shapely ass, the latex leggings pulling tight over her buttocks and thighs, her cunt dripping with anticipation.

The open crotch rubber inviting me in as I took the phone from Karen and aimed it at my target.

"Oh yes John get your shiny rubber cock into Laura's sweet pussy, go on John you dirty cheating cunt fuck that hole."

My wife knew her filthy direction was getting me more excited and I positioned my swollen tip against the wet lips of Laura's pussy.

"Ok John now slide that shiny rubber cock all the way home baby, fuck me hard you naughty rubber slut." Commanded Laura, almost shouting.

I tried to time my thrust with the Fucking that Karen was still giving me and in perfect harmony as Karen slid back into me I drove the entire way home into Laura, she shrieked and gasped as all of a sudden she was filled with my hard shiny cock.

"Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes!" She cried as I began pumping vigorously and giving her the hard fuck she desired." Fill me and fuck me John that's it baby fuck me hard and deep, oh thank you girls it's amazing I love his cock inside me.

I put the camera on the arm of the couch propped up by a cushion with the perfect view of me getting fucked by Karen while Fucking Laura while watching my wife fill herself with her large purple cock.

What a view I thought as I concentrated on my job at hand and I reached down and underneath to reach the swinging tits of my new lover and began to pull and tweak at Laura's large nipples, oh how she loved that just as much as Karen.

Pulling hard and squeezing the latex nipples through the tight shiny material was definitely the way to make Laura come.

Laura began panting harder and I could feel she was coming as her juices began to flow and smother my cock in its rubber sheath, she dripped onto the couch and I knew she was a real squirter. Good job the furniture was leather lol. We should have really put down the rubber sheets I thought, maybe next time, as I'm sure there would be a next time.

Groaning loudly and panting as she came Laura was bucking her hips and taking me as deep as I could go my ball sack slapping on her latex thighs as I pumped harder and faster.

"Oh John go babe , make that sweet Laura come just like you make me come babe, go on babe give her all you got, Fuck her in her ass babe, go on fuck her in her ass, she loves it trust me." Instructed my wife.

Laura looked back over her shoulder into my eyes and just nodded towards her ass and smiled, at the same time Karen leaned forward and gave me further instructions into my ear.

"Fuck Laura's ass John, your sexy wife ants to see it, I want to see it and the kinky Laura in front of you wants to feel it. She will be al lubed up for you cos she is a dirty slut like the rest of us."

Oh my god, I loved to fuck ass as it was always a little tighter and I don't know why but a bit dirtier and more forbidden. I slid my cock out of Laura's wet pussy and paused as the tip of my cock waited at the entrance to her puckered ass. I eased the tip into her and it opened as if by magic to accommodate my cock head. I slid in inch by inch as Laura gave me encouragement.

"Oh yes John feel how easy that nice fat cock fills my nice tight slippy ass, now fuck my ass deep John just like you did my cunt." She once again nearly demanded. I loved the manner in which Laura was talking, it was commanding and dirty and I felt like I had to do as my told.

"I'm coming John, I'm coming all over this big purple cock for you babe," voiced my wife as I slid all the way balls deep into Laura's ass. My wife was gushing all the way down her legs and I could hear voices in the background as she was doing it? What was the noise in the background? I presumed she was alone fucking herself with her new toy but as she came she panned her camera round to reveal her voyeurs. Two fellas who I recognized as Aron and Ky were stood naked, no latex at all and as my wife came they approached and with cocks in hand proceeded to spray come all over her pussy, thighs torso and tits. Wow that was very horny and something I knew my wife was keen on as I had seen her Bukkake videos.

"Oh you very naughty wifey, yet another surprise for this kinky husband of yours," said Karen.

"You never fail to surprise me babe but now I have to finish fucking your friends so I'll be ready when you get home." As I blew my wife a kiss with my latex covered hand.

She laughed and smiled and the guys said carry on John see you soon.

"I bet you enjoyed that John?" said Karen as she started cupping my balls from behind to see when I was ready to come." And from the way these little baby's are feeling you're not far away so keep on pumping John and fill that sheath with come for me, you know I need to eat it.

Without the distraction of the phone that was now off I carried on pumping hard into the appreciative ass of the Lovely Laura. She was telling me how she knew that Aron and Ky would probably be fucking my wife now and to be honest I knew she would be, but who was I to complain. Laura took delight in talking dirty and was very descriptive, she was truly a slut but with the voice of a dominatrix, which at some future point I would find out. (But that's another story lol).

"Fuck my ass harder John, Fuck it deep and hard. I'm a naughty slut John and you need to punish me, you need to slap my nice tight shiny latex ass while you're fucking my tight asshole. Please John please spank dirty Laura."

I could now feel my own orgasm coming and so could Karen, she fucked me harder as I in turn fucked Laura harder, and began to slap her very attractive latex buttocks and thighs quite hard.

This was not a problem for Laura who demanded I slap her harder. One again I did as I was asked and could now hear the slaps as latex met latex, it was a great sound, very erotic and Laura loved it as she started to come once more. As my balls twitched I carried on slapping Laura probably harder than I should. No complaints thought as the come welled up in my balls and began to spurt thick wads of come into Laura's ass and filling my sheath. I threw my head back and Karen drove home to increase the pressure on my gspot and make my orgasm so intense I let out a long slow moan as I shouted.

"Oh yes girls I'm coming, I'm filling your ass with come Laura, your sweet tight ass is milking my cock baby." I shuddered as my balls kept pumping until I felt my cock was finished.

Karen leaned and kissed me hard as she withdrew from my ass, the sensation of the strap on leaving me was intense and my cock spurted one last wad of spunk into the grey sheath.

I in turn slid my cock out form Laura's well Fucked ass and she thanked me for fucking her ass , kinky politeness again I thought?

I stood up and stretched and before I could make a comment about the amazing experience I just had Karen was knelt in front of me ,peeling down my sheath panties and sucking the remnants of my come from my cock. She was quickly joined by Laura and I watched as they sucked me dry then shared the sticky salty come from the sheath, kissing each other and swirling the come between tongues and mouths. The sight of a sliver of come rolling down the shiny latex face of Laura's hood was not to be missed photo opportunity so I picked up the phone and snapped away as the girls devoured my come.

I immediately sent the pics to the what's app group we had from the last party.

The replies were immediate. Do these people not have jobs I laughed to myself? Knowing that my wife was actually at work at the hospital, but had found time to be amused.

The responses were as follows

From Su. " MMmm wish I was there," and a photo of her in full latex nurse uniform nursing her hard cock while her friend, who I was dying to meet, knelt open mouthed in front of her.

From Denise. "I'm so jealous, see you soon naughty man xx"

From Aron. Just a pic of my wife with a big purple dildo deep inside her. Hmmm I wonder when that was taken, I smirked to myself

From Ky. A similar pic, but this time of my wife covered in come and a wink wink emoji.

From Naughty Wife. "Guess what happened at work today babe?" And a pic attached with her full of cock and a big purple dildo. Actually made my cock twitch again.

Wow my new friend circle was growing and was full of rubber loving fetish perverts, I fucking loved it.

"Oh John!" Exclaimed Karen. Both you and Laura got a nice hard fucking and all I got was a mouth full of come you naughty boy, how you have neglected me."

I knew what Karen was after but I needed a little time to recover so I suggested that they could use my wife's new toy as I presented them with a 2 foot long black jelly cock, the thickest I have ever seen and one that would get them both filled at once.

Their eyes widened as they surveyed the monster dildo and they reached out for it and began to fondle it.

"I'm sure we can start without you John, but you know I love latex cock so you need a fresh pair of panties on." With that comment she reached into her bag and produced a nice shiny pair of completely transparent rubber panties, similar to the ones I have worn before with a tight ring round the base of the cock and a sheath at the back to put in my ass.

"You know I love these," I replied as I sat down and began to lube up my cock and ass ready for the panties as I watched the girls get on the rug and start to kiss and finger each other. The rubbing of the latex creating a sticky slapping snapping sound that was like music to my ears as they devoured each other's mouths and Karen slipped one end of the monster dildo easily in between Laura's pussy lips. As they stretched I could see her lips slide down the shaft as Karen eased it into her lovely latex friend until it was almost a foot in. Laura's face was lost in pleasure as she squirmed and thrust her hips toward Karen who was slowly but deeply invading her wet cunt with the shiny black phallus.

Karen sat with her pussy facing Laura's and rubbed the black jelly dong head against her own pussy lips; they easily parted to allow the large head of the dildo to enter her wet pussy with the smallest of a push.

Easing her hips towards Laura the 2 foot long dildo was now only slightly visible between two delicious rubber pussy's, their tight pussy lips were stretched as they both began to fuck each other, writhing and squirming as their juices ran down the shaft onto the rug. This would need washing I thought.

"Remember the latex sheets next time," I said to myself. Watching the girls fill each other up with the monster cock shaped dildo I was wondering how I would satisfy them as my cock was nowhere near the width. Nut then I recalled that Karen liked a good fist inside her, I duly lubed up my latex gloved hand, wrist and part of my forearm in anticipation of what might happen next.

An amazing sight and one I would happily have watched while masturbating, but Karen needed some attention. I knelt with my latex thighs either side of her head and leaned over her aiming my cock at her mouth and my tongue towards the dildo that was pumping in and out of the opening in her latex leotard, stretching her pussy lips as it went in and out. I lowered myself towards my target and my cock found its way into her willing and open mouth, I watched as she took my latex covered length in-between her lips and she began sucking greedily on my cock. I watched for a few moment as the shiny latex disappeared into her mouth and she concentrated on gently nipping at the head of my cock.

I lowered my head towards her cunt and began to eagerly pull and suck on her clit, she was very horny and appreciated this as she told me,

"Oh yes John you know I love your tongue on me baby." Still squirming as Laura gripped the middle of the black dong and forced it in and out of both pussy's. I have to admit as I was busy pushing my tongue hard into Karen, the sight of this monster black jelly cock pumping in and out of two latex framed pussy holes was very hot and my cock was now fully hard buried in Karen's face.

Karen asked Laura to change places as she wanted to be on all fours and Laura too was ready for a position change. This allowed both girls to just ease back and forward punching the dildo in and out of each other until their delicious rubber buttocks met as the dong was buried deep inside both girls then as they moved apart I got another delicious view. I knew what Karen had in mind, she wanted to free up some anal access so I obliged by lubing up her ass, which to be honest was a base that had already been covered by the very naughty slut Karen.

I pulled apart the shiny rubber that was covering my access to her ass and zipped it further open, then I squeezed two fingers into her ass and began to fuck them in and out. Karen accommodated this easily so each few pumps I added a finger until I was pumping 4 fingers in and out of her ass in time with the thrusts of her Lesbian latex Lover.

"Mmmmm John you know how to treat a girls ass baby, please fill me up you horny rubber slut man."

That was the signal I was waiting for as I closed my thumb into a fist and lubed up my shiny latex fist some more. I guided my make shift monster cock towards her ass and slid in gently until all my fingers and the base of my thumb were inside her ass, then I eased down further until my hand was entirely in her, she squirmed and gasped with pleasure and I could feel the Jelly dong sliding in and out of her with my gloved fingers inside her ass. Eventually I was wrist deep in her and I began to slowly open and close my fingers, each time feeling the fullness of her cunt as I did so.

"Oh baby I'm so full of rubber its delicious, that's it baby fist my dirty slut ass while Laura fucks my delicious cunt. Laura slid herself off the monster cock and the sight of its tip slipping out between her sopping pussy lips was amazing. She turned round and bent behind Karen and began to force even more of the jelly cock into her. She was definitely full now as both Laura and I were behind her filling both her holes in unison. Karen began yelping with delight and asking for more and harder, to which both Laura and I responded. Karen had more rubber in her holes than I had seen before she must have at least 15 inches in her cunt and I was nearly up to my fore arm in her amazingly stretched ass.

As Laura carried on filling Karen up she turned her head to the side where I was semi standing and just took my cock right into the back of her throat and began taking me balls deep into her shiny, glossy black face. The sight of my latex covered cock sliding in and out of the opening in her very shiny black latex mask was incredibly horny and increased my thrusting into Karen's ass.

I started to thrust into Laura's mouth and she was delighted as I pushed all the way into her mouth making her gag as the head of my cock reached the back of her throat, her saliva dripping down the rubber covering on her cheeks. Her eyes widened as she started to pump the jelly dong faster and deeper into Karen's sopping pussy. Karen was nearing orgasm as her breathing shallowed and was more rapid, she also told us what we already knew.

"Oh yes you naughty rubber fuckers you're going to make Karen come like a slut now so just keep on filling my dirty holes with your rubber." Just as she started to buck wildly, riding the dong and my fist, bucking her hips back to take as much as she could inside her.

"OHHH yes, Ohh yes baby," she screeched as she let go of an amazing gush, all over the dong and running out onto the rug, "MMMMMM I'm coming hard lovers, make me come, make me come, "she nearly begged as she reached under her latex leotard and frantically rubbed her clit until her knees buckled and she collapsed to the floor panting. The dong and my fist slid out of her as easily as they went in. As Karen lay in front of us trying to recover from her intense orgasm the lovely Laura was just about finishing my cock and could feel my balls swell as I built up another load. She cupped my balls and slid a finger into my well lubed ass to milk me dry. She found my prostate immediately and this had the desired effect of making my come start to rise in my cock, I began to spurt wads of thick white cum into my sheath as Laura started slurping and trying to get as much spunk as she could out of me. My knees buckled slightly as I carried on emptying my balls into the rubber sheath and Laura expertly finished it by wanking my very slippy cock with the tightest grip ever to make sure she had every last drop.

Wowee I thought, as I had to sit down and lean back on the couch, looking down at my still hard cock and all the come seeping down into the rubber ball sac housing my now empty balls. I knew my come wouldn't stay there for long as both Karen and Laura approached me on all fours, like lions stalking their prey their gazes were both fixed on my come filled latex panties.

Karen slipped my cock out of the sheath and began licking it clean as Laura started lapping at the spunk filled sac. Two Latex sluts eating come from my kinky rubber panties was amazing so I reached over and took a few snaps and sent them just to my wife. I don't know exactly what she did for a job but the reply was instant.

"Oh you are a naughty rubber hubby aren't you, Must admit I've been a naughty wife today as you probably know,(wink emoji)."I hope you still have some for your wifey when I get home at 10 ish" (Licking lips emoji ,horny devil emoji x)

"Don't you worry baby it's been a long day but I have a few hours to recover."(wink emoji, kiss emoji, love emoji).

"Well girls that was a very intense 45 minutes wasn't it?" I joked with the girls who had now finished lapping at my come and the remainder dripped down Laura's latex covered face. And to think that my lovely wife had a hand in the gorgeous Laura seducing her slutty husband, she's a slutty bitch but I love her." The girls nodded and began to peel off the latex they were wearing. I apologized that I wasn't up for more action but I need to save something for my wife. They both sat and we had coffee and chatted about my upcoming plan for my wife's birthday, I could see they were excite at the thought but I still did not reveal my ace card of Alex and Greta as this was to be my "piece de resistance",