A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 09

Story Info
Continuing fanasies of a latex crossdresser and his wife.
15k words
4.81
10.1k
10

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Latex Crossdressers Dream. Part 9. "Rubber wife's Rubber Party"

I woke the next day feeling very refreshed; Karen's absence was probably a major contributing factor to this as there was no midnight or early hour's demands on my cock. I had to work so didn't have time to do much in the garage and Karen didn't return home, I presumed she was enjoying herself so much with my wife that she decided to stay another day.

Only one day left as my wife was coming back tomorrow. This also helped me out as I knew it would be a heavy weekend at the party and my stamina could do with a rest. I didn't get away scot free though as my wife messaged me at 6:00pm and told me that Karen had stayed on and they would like me to cam them at 9:00pm. I agreed and knew I would have to dress for the occasion.

I did get some more work done in the garage and it was looking extremely cool and very erotic. I had different coloured LED lights in the shower cubicle that added to the atmosphere, I could change them from bright white to capture any shower action on film or subtle red and anything in-between with the press of a button.

I Re polished all the latex panels and the gyno beds with a silicone gloss spray that made them all look so very shiny. I added an electronic door code access lock so that people wouldn't wander in accidentally, not that there was much chance of that as we lived in a quiet secluded area. To be honest I thought it added to the mystery, intrigue, and exclusivity for any guests, much like the Temptations club rooms.

I went back to the front room in the house to test out all the cameras and it was amazing, the technology I had bought allowed remote access from my laptop and this allowed me to look anywhere in the room including into the shower cubicle. I had installed 7 cameras and all at differing heights and angles. Two of them I could control with a joy pad to rotate and zoom in.

All in all I had every angle covered, just to be a bit naughty I added a covert one in the room that Karen stopped in, she wouldn't find it if I didn't tell her but I knew she would perform for any camera anyway so it was just a bit of naughty voyeuristic fun.

All plumbing and lighting done and I had covered the steel framed 7 feet by 4 feet frame with a foam based mattress that I had made to measure from a local supplier, I fitted white latex all over this to make it more medical, it looked great with the black latex vacbed bag on it and all ready to use as I had a small garden vacuum pump attached with a simple on off wall switch.

I had used all my old building and planning skills to make an exceptional play and porn set and to be honest I had enjoyed every minute of it and actually thought I could do this full time but didn't know the level of demand for such services. Maybe I would have a word with the visiting film crew to ask if they needed anyone to construct their sets.

Only Thursday and Friday until the big day so I planned my next Two days as I knew the wife would possibly be home Friday and didn't want her stumbling on the surprise room. Food and drink ordered online, plenty of wine to fill up the wine coolers also installed in the garage and with a final clean and some towels, wipes, condoms and lube we would be already to go. Oh of course I would have to leave the fucking machine and other items until the last minute in case my sexy wife and her slutty friend had use for them before the party.

It was 8:00pm and I was thinking about what I should wear to the cam session at 9:00pm. I wanted to wear something my wife and Karen hadn't seen before as I wanted to shock them, not that anything could really shock them but I wanted a reaction.

I showered and shaved and went to the rubber cupboard which was ever growing and now took over two large wardrobes in our room. Add to this the dozens of toys and some paddles and floggers and a few strap ons and it looked like a sex shop.

I rummaged through and found the latex nurse uniform my wife had worn so decided to wear the clear latex cat suit with internal anal sheath, external cock sheath and the matching mask, and put on top of this the nurses uniform including the stockings. I was dressed in layers of latex and to be honest it took me 15 minutes to make it look good. I added plenty of glossy shine and then even added the blonde wig she had made me wear as a maid and stole her very slutty red lipstick and painted on the most false and slutty lips to make me look like a real slutty tranny. I added eye make-up as heavy as they would and I looked like a very manly tranny because of my figure, but also looked intriguingly dirty and naughty. I hadn't worn make up before because I didn't want to look feminine, and believe me I didn't look feminine but the make-up and obvious cock bulge made me quite horny. I think it would be classed as the sissy look and maybe part of me was, but only when dressed for sex as I wasn't normally subservient.

Still every little fantasy or role-play excited me especially if it was new, and this was very new, lol.

I went downstairs and got the fucking machine ready, I was getting quite used to having my ass fucked and it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as the first time. I preferred Su's cock but the dildo machine would have to do for now. I set up my phone camera on a tripod so the girls would be able to see everything. I also set up the other cameras and sent them a link telling them it would be active at 9. This would give them access to my phone camera and 2 others, one pointed at my latex sheathed ass and the other directly above me pointing done so they could see the whole outfit. I was getting very aroused and couldn't wait for the hour to arrive, massaging my cock through the layers of latex created a nice outline under the glossy material, my shaft and the head of my cock clearly visible straining against the tight rubber. I sent my wife a message telling her,

"Naughty tranny live in 5," xx. I was tempted to send her a pic but that would have spoiled the surprise. It didn't take long for the reply and I knew it would have a pic; it didn't disappoint and made my cock even harder. My wife was knelt behind Karen easing her fist into a tight latex clad pussy while lapping her asshole with her tongue. They were both wearing identical latex cat suits in a very deep purple with matching hoods, the eyes and mouth outlined in black rubber piping OH yes this was going to be an amazing cam session, I thought as I rechecked everything was working before pressing the magic "Go live" button.

The TV screen flickered onto the HDMI channel for the cam and seeing myself in all my latex glory made my cock even harder, filling the clear latex sheath and protruding from the latex nurse uniform.

I had positioned the fucking machine at the entrance to my slutty ass and a well lubed sheath inside it.

I had chosen the dildo with all the anal beads on as this was excellent for stimulating my prostate as it pumped in and out of my ass. I sat with legs draping over the armchair the shiny latex stretching on my legs as it clung to the latex underneath. The view on the TV was amazing and it was like watching someone else get ass fucked by a machine, pumping in and out of my tranny latex ass I started to masturbate my cock, rubbing the latex skirt over the tip.

I could see the girls now as they had cammed back on the tablet so I sent it to the TV to watch the self porn side by side. They stopped what they were doing to watch me and began to verbally encourage me.

Now both sat on the edge of the bed aiming their latex cunts at the cam, they started to finger each other and told me how horny I made them.

"Oh yes babe you filthy perverted tranny slut, I wish we were there to help fuck you." Said my wife, quickly interrupted by Karen with,

"Oh John, I so want that nice hard shiny cock in my ass. You look very very hot in all that rubber John. I want to suck you while I watch that dildo slip in and out of your sexy tight rubber ass."

They started to explore each other's mouths with their tongues, this was always a big turn on for me watching two girls kiss excitedly and it made my cock twitch even more.

"What do you want to see us do babe?" asked my wife.

"I want to see you eat each other's rubber cunt." I said. "I want to hear you slurping your tongues into each other's wet holes and to see you finger each other's ass while you eat pussy."

No sooner asked for then it was done as they assumed a 69 position and began furiously licking and fingering each other with squeals and moans of excitement.

"Get your fist in Karen's pussy babe." I ordered my wife, in my best dominating voice.

She grabbed a tube of lube and smeared it all over her latex clad fingers and hands and eased her fist into Karen's gaping hole.

"Oh yes babe, look how hard and big you're making my cock, all this latex is making me very very hard babe." As I turned the machine up to full and the dildo was now pumping fast and hard, rubbing my prostate and making me buck towards it. "Look a rubber nurse husband taking all this in his ass I bet you wish you were here babe, I need you to both fuck my naughty tranny ass real hard with your toys. Oh yes I need some slutty rubber wife cock babe, I can't wait till you both get home."

"Neither can we replied Karen," as she produced a monster double dildo in shiny black rubber, it was easily as thick as a wine bottle with a bulbous cock tip at each end, the girls crouched on all fours with their latex clad asses toward each other than after carefully, but quite easily to my astonishment inserting the tips into their cunts. They began bucking forward and backward as the dildo disappeared inside their wet stretched cunts as they fucked each other. They moaned deeply and told me how it felt as the slippy black monster sex toy was pushed into wet lips and sexy holes.

"Oh babe this feels amazing, I can't wait to show you for real, to show you how big this really is and let you watch us fuck each other while we suck you and you fuck our asses."

Wow that was it, I could feel my come rising in my balls as they tightened ready to fill the sheath with my load. My thighs went rigid as an explosion of come flooded out of my cock, the dildo making my ass grip its shaft as my ass tightened on it, pumping thick wads of come into my rubber sheath, it felt fucking amazing and the girls could tell I was coming by the way my body was twitching.

"Oh yes babe you shoot that hot load into your tight rubber babe, you make sure you are full of spunk for when we get home though. Karen and I need to taste some of your come babe. Now get some rest and don't masturbate you naughty rubber slut and we will see you tomorrow. I'm just gonna Fuck Karen's brains out then get some needed sleep, Love you slut bye."

To be honest I'm glad she went off cam otherwise I would've carried on watching and probably had another orgasm, which wasn't a bad thing but I did need to save it for the party.

I switched on the laptop to make sure that all the invitees for weekend had sent final RSVP's as I didn't want any no shows. That would be a disaster after all my work,to have no one turn up.

Alex and Greta were definite and they were online so I typed in the Chat box

"Can't wait to see you both at the weekend x" I got an instant reply and the cam box came on and asked me to accept the cam, I thought about it a second because I didn't really want to get involved in another wanking session watching Greta as I was supposed to be conserving my stamina, and I was still entirely enclosed in latex with make up on. Fuck it, I thought in for a penny as they say so I accepted and was met with an amazing view, Greta was crouched and fucking a large red dildo that was stuck to a small glass table. She was dressed entirely in red rubber, mask, gloves, choker, basque, stockings and open crotch panties. Made my cock start to expand instantly as I was trying not to let it. She also had Alex's large, no very very large cock head in her mouth as he was trying to type.

Greta was visibly shocked and surprised by the image of me in full rubber nurse hood and make up but she took the large cock from her mouth and said.

"Wow John I hope you look like that at weekend, I love Fucking naughty rubber trannies with make up on. Please wear a wig as well so I can fuck with a naughty girly tranny."

"I'll definitely be wearing this then if you're gonna dress like that "I laughed.

"It's a deal" she winked.

Before I knew it my cock was hard as rock watching Greta easing the big red dildo in and out of her latex framed cunt. She began to encourage me while slowly masturbating the giant cock in her hand.

"Oh yes John you are a very naughty rubber slut, wank that nice hard rubber cock baby, shoot that hot come into that tight latex. I can't wait to taste your come at the back of my throat while my rubber fingers penetrate your tight little slutty rubber ass."

Well that was enough for me as I felt my balls pushing up my come to fill my rubber sheath yet again, I shuddered as I emptied myself into the tight latex and Greta knew as she watched my face.

"That's right baby, you will be Greta's naughty rubber slut at weekend and we will make some very happy memories, I have to go now as I need this large cock inside my well-oiled cunt."

"Bye for now," I said as I closed the chat window and began to peel off my sexy rubber outfit.

I got a late text from my wife with a naughty pic attached.

"Can't get home till Fri night babe, another meeting tomorrow and Karen is stopping over so I don't get lonely." The pic was of her fisting Karen's cunt with a big smile on her face.

God I was exhausted and knew I needed some sleep, I peeled off all the latex and washed it thoroughly and hung it to dry so I could polish it before putting it away.

All my plans were ready and there was nothing else to do apart from enjoy the evening when my wife and Karen returned the day before the party.

I woke early the Friday morning and made sure I rechecked everything in the playroom as I didn't want my unknowing wife to stumble upon her surprise before the Sat night, everyone was due at 6:00pm and Karen would keep my wife out of the way with a late afternoon lunch and drinks and then she was under the impression that they would both come home and her supposed surprise was just the three of us in a heavy rubber fucking session. So she would arrive at 7:00 but by that time all the guests would be ready, dressed and hidden away while she went to get changed with Karen.

Unfortunately the porn casting company had to cancel so I said I would send them any footage of the party and see if they could use it, they agreed and said they would wait to hear from me. I was disappointed but deep down I also knew I had created a perfect environment and invited the perfect guests for a night of latex debauchery.

It was late afternoon when wifey and Karen arrived back home, I was greeted with a nice long hug and deep kiss from them both, giving me a good indication of what would happen after dinner.

"I hope you enjoyed our little cam session last night lover boy," Exclaimed my wife as Karen's smile spread across her face. "Maybe we can repeat it into the flesh later if you feel like it?"

"If I feel like it?" I replied, "You absolutely know that's happening babe," I said with my own smile spreading from ear to ear like the proverbial cat.

I enjoy cooking and had made the girls a special dinner, tapas style with all the usual Spanish style dishes, including copious amounts of sangria. I find a good dose of alcohol without being inebriated always helped the proceedings.

After dinner the conversation turned to what was happening on the Saturday and I had to make my excused for not going out with the girls for a late lunch the following day, the pretense was that I need to get ready for a memorable session and wanted to be ready when they returned home. Thank god she accepted this excuse without batting an eyelid.

Some small talk and a few dirty double entendres later the girls said they were going upstairs to get ready. I nodded and said I would do the same and that they could use out room and the en-suite as I would get ready down stairs as I already had what I wanted to wear in the downstairs bathroom.

Off they went as I watched their sexy asses sway up the stairs, they were both obviously aware that I was watching as my wife looked over her shoulder straight into my widening eyes.

"You know your cocks gonna be where your eyes are now baby," with a wink and that sexy wry smile as she disappeared into the bedroom.

I had chosen my semi transparent blue latex so I peeled on the stockings and basque and lubed up my semi erection to ease it in to my semitransparent very glossy latex sheath briefs. I had also lubed my ass well to slip the sheath into my ass with a nice butt plug to ready myself for the inevitable penetration in the very near future. I slipped on a nice tight black hood and matching long shiny elbow length gloves and added a short transparent mini skirt. I loved the way the outline of my cock strained against the tight second layer of glossy rubber. I had time to set up the cameras and the fucking machine which I had stashed in the utility room before I heard the clip clopping of heels on the wooden staircase.

I had a bathrobe over my outfit which didn't hide much but added to the sense of reveal.

I stood at the foot of the stairs as they both made a movie like staircase entrance, both dressed as they were on cam the night before in matching purple cat suits with black piping. A new addition was added as they also had on thigh high latex heeled boots in very vivid black, so shiny they were like mirrors and made them both look so dominant. Wow I knew I was in for serious fucking. Karen was also wearing her favourite strap on, an 8 inch glossy black lifelike cock hung down from her harness as I stared knowing this would be inside me in the not too distant future. This had the desired effect as my cock stiffened and began to peer out from its bathrobe concealment.

"Ohhh babe," the girls giggled in unison as they saw my cock grow.

I discarded the bathrobe and revealed myself in all my self-indulgent splendor as my cock was now at full attention, only restricted by the tight latex skirt holding it flat against my torso.

I hadn't notice until she stepped off the last step but my wife was also twitching a thick leather paddle in her tight black rubber gloved hand and as she looked at me with heavily made up slutty eyes she immediately took on her dominant tone and entered her role play mode. She knew this would get me even more excited as she fixed my gaze and began to issue instructions.

"Well Johns been a very naughty rubber slut while Karen and I were away hasn't he? He has been wanking all the time dressed like a dirty rubber whore and he hasn't saved any come for us thirsty girls. That means we have to punish him so he knows for next time. Now bend over the couch on all fours you slut".

Fuck me I didn't need asking twice as I scurried over to the couch with two gorgeous latex clad bitches behind me. Kneeling in the prone position as instructed I felt the first almost gentle blow on my latex clad buttocks as I shivered in excitement and my cock strained tightly against its rubber confines.

Another heavier blow smacked against the rubber and the sound in itself was enough to arouse anyone who had a remote interest in the sound of leather onto rubber.

Karen peeled up the skirt to free my cock which sprung forward and pushed against the edge of the couch, she then slid underneath me so her face was directly in line with my balls and she immediately began to lick them through the thin latex sheath. I let out along deep moan which was interrupted into more of an erotic grunt as the paddle thwacked against my rubber ass cheeks.