A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John will suck you till your rock hard babe and then I want you in my ass."

Wow id just been volunteered by the birthday slut to get Karin's cock ready for my wife's ass. I'd never even seen Karin's cock yet although the telltale bulge at the front of the nurses apron in glossy white latex rubber gave me a clue of what was about to be at the back of my throat. To be honest I had so looked forward to doing this ever since I saw a picture of the lovely Karin and my cock began to refill the sheath. Without delay I knelt in front of Karin and peeled up the apron as it stuck to her stockinged thighs, the head of her cock released from its tight restraint came into view and immediately took it in my mouth, sucking on the tip and then as more came into view I lowered my head all the way down the shaft of her well-presented cock and began to take all of it into my mouth. It was probably an inch smaller than mine but well-formed and very very hard.

My wife once more glanced over her shoulder to see if I was complying with her request,

"Oh yes John baby you know you are a slutty tranny cock sucker, take all that cock baby, make it ready for my tight rubber ass." She watched for a few seconds, as did Greta who was quite mesmerized by the sight of a man in latex lingerie sucking a nurse's cock lol. Alex took a seat next to his wife while I was greedily sucking on Karin's sweet cock and began to play with his wife's very ample tits, knowing full well that if her pussy was getting attention and her ass then only her tits were available.

"She's not far off now," he said as he tweaked at her nipples quite vigorously and Greta started to moan deeply and slumped down as her pussy was eaten and her ass pounded. Greta began to bounce on my wife's face and the invading black dildo as her orgasm welled up from her stomach and before Karin could get her cock into my ass Greta was gushing all over my wife's face her juice covering the latex hood and making it even more glossy she dried out and thrashed like shark caught on a line as she writhed all over the slippy rubber couch and gasped for air.

"Christ almighty," she shouted, "that was fucking amazing, and it's so fucking hot fucking in front of others, I need a fucking drink. Greta liked to use the fuck word a lot.

As Greta stood up I was wondering whether to carry on Sucking on Karin's cock or would my wife stand up, I needn't have worried as Alex slid across to replace Greta in his shiny red rubber outfit, he looked down at my wife and said,

"Well sexy lady you've eaten the wife and now it's time to eat the husband," as His enormous, not yet hard cock flopped against his latex torso. It looked even bigger from this angle, no pubic hair just a massive length that appeared from his open latex crotch and went all the way up past his torso. I decided that it was time for Karin to enter my wife as she started to lick slow from Alex's balls all the way to the large mushroom tip and she struggled slightly but managed to slip his cock into her mouth and take as much as she could while sucking greedily to make him hard. Karin knelt behind my wife and I guided the tip of her cock into my wife's well lubed sheath my wife gasped as the tip of Karin's cock reached the point where her ass swallowed the rest of it and Karin slid home.

"Oh fuck yes Karin babe, you slipped in nicely girl now fuck my sweet as while I get this massive cock ready for my friend Karen."

Karen heard her name and stood at the head of the coach watching my wife take Alex's cock into her mouth, it was ever growing and started to spring away from the sticky latex of Alex's torso as it filled with life and stood hard and proud on its own.

"Enjoy that cock girls it was made for sharing, "shouted Greta as she watched on and smiled, she knew her husband was about to impale another guest.

"Oh yes babe get that big cock real hard for Karen, I'm real horny baby I'm gonna take all that cock in my nice tight slippy ass."

Now I know Karen has taken some big toys in her ass but I don't remember any of them being 14 inches. But she was very determined as she began to finger fuck her own ass in order to stretch it ready for her feat. Karin was pumping away relentlessly in my wife's ass and she couldn't say how much she was enjoying it because her mouth was full of cock. I took the initiative as my cock was now at full mast watching all the horny action, I knelt behind Karin and eased up the white latex pinafore to see the tight medical coloured latex panties with sheath and a butt plug in place.

I thought I might give you some attention if that's ok," I whispered to Karin over her shoulder as I reached round and gripped firmly on her nice pert fake tits.

"I've been waiting for it John, Su told me you love to fuck tranny rubber ass and I can't wait to feel it, now stop talking and get that butt plug out and get that fat rubber cock in my naughty slutty nurses ass you dirty cunt," she commanded.

Wow I loved it when I was told what to do when I was dressed for sex, Karin was certainly vocal but this one of the traits I loved as well my wife knew as she realised what was going on through the large mirrors as she saw me position myself to fuck Karin's ass. A short pause and Alex's massive meat flopped from her lips and before going down again she had time to issue her own instructions to add to Karin's.

"Oh yes John I knew you couldn't wait to fuck that sweet nurse tranny, now give it her hard cos the harder you give it to her the harder I get hers in me, Fuck her you slutty pervert bitch husband." As she went back down to the monster in front of her.

I eased the tip of my cock into Karin's tight ass, I knew it would be fine once in but pushing past the entrance was always the tight spot, I needn't have worried as Karin thrust back at me to take all my cock to the hilt straight away, Oh fucking wow this was another unbelievable experience. I was balls deep in a latex tranny's ass while she was balls deep in my wife's ass while my wife had the biggest cock I've ever seen balls deep in her mouth, well I say balls deep loosely as she would need to be sword swallower to take all that, but she was having a damn good try.

Karen now resorted to stretching her ass with a large butt plug probably the largest one I've seen, she plunger it in and flicked a switch to make it vibrate inside her.

"Oh yes babe my ass is nearly ready for that nice cock your slobbering over."

"It's all yours baby," as my wife lifted her head and presented Karen with her target, Alex shifted sideways as there was plenty of room and when he did my wife buried her face in the slippy rubber sofa and began to lick at the juices Greta had left while thrusting backwards onto Karin's cock which in turn sent me deeper into the lovely Karin's rubber ass.

Karen stood in front of her victim admiring the splendor of what she was about to mount, she withdrew the plug and needed no lube her ass sheath was already well oiled.

She straddled Alex and my wife lifted her head and gripped the massive tip to guide it towards its home. Karen wiggled to adjust her position then sat down only a few inches and she gasped as the head of Alex's cock disappeared into her awaiting ass.

"Oh my god Alex you are a fucking big boy, I'll have to be steady with this one as she eased down further until he was probably half way in. A few short gasps as though she was giving birth as she eased slowly until only a couple of inches of his cock were outside her ass and then with one final push she let all her weight down onto Alex as his glorious cock was buried deep in her ass. She cried out and moaned in pleasure as my wife smiled and stared up at her,

"You lucky bitch, I can't wait for mine later, I can't wait for a metre of cock inside my body as my dirty husband watches."

Everyone was glued to the big screens like a sports replay as they saw Alex begin to Fuck Karen's ass, slow but very very deep. They were engrossed in what they were doing as Alex started to pull at Karen's tits, I knew she enjoyed this so told Alex not to hold back. He didn't and he pulled and tweaked at her tits biting them through the rubber film. I even leaned across and gave her an almighty thwack on her latex ass cheeks and she squirmed with delight and began to ride Alex, a deep breath each time his cock was out and a long slow moan as it went all the way back into her wet asshole.

It was truly a very glorious perverted sight and made me pump my cock harder into my sexy rubber shemale's ass. In turn she pumped harder into my wife and we had the perfect rhythm going as my wife stared at the massive monster cock that was Alex as it slipped deep into her slutty rubber best friends ass.

The mass filthy rubber orgy continued and we all came hard and after an hour looked like we were all exhausted. I thought this would be the case so broke out the energy drinks and some high carb snacks that cyclists use. I didn't want the night to end prematurely so I shared my Viagra with the boys and the girls had some amyl nitrate to sniff at. After a 30 min break we all seemed to gain a second wind and it was quite bizarre to be all sat relaxing encased in various latex outfits, the aroma of latex in the room was incredible, I was also glad I had and air con unit installed as this meant that the room was cool and not wringing with sweaty rubber.

I was stood at the bar chatting with my wife and asked her how she thought her party was going.

"Oh babe it's just the best birthday I have ever had and I can never thank you enough for immersing yourself into our new world of free loving latex sex. I think we've found a new way of living life to the max babe while remaining in love with each other, we truly are rubber soul mates," she said as she kissed me deep and loving on my mouth.

"Never forget babe it's you who I love and the rest is just pure harmless very sexy fun that isn't hurting anyone."

"I totally agree babe," I said as I kissed her in return, "now I want to see you equal your friends record and take all those big hard cocks inside you at once."

"Oh my horny rubber lover I so want you to watch me take all that hard latex covered cock inside me, then I want you all to shoot your cum at once all over me to give me a very creamy birthday surprise."

"You heard the birthday girl fellas, she wants all that hard cock at once so let's give her a birthday treat she will never forget."

Ky, Aron and Alex all nodded in agreement and the girls all stood up to make an audience around one of the gyno beds. It was like something out of a cult movie where everyone watches the newbie get initiated.

Ky led on his back on the bed and positioned himself to enter my wife's more than ready cunt. Aron at the head of the bed so my wife could feast on his engorged cock and Alex stood between the stirrups of the gyno bed massaging his cock to its full hardness ready for my wife's ass, his wife Greta helping him to achieve his full erection my slipping her fingers into his ass and massaging his prostate.

The girls helped my wife position above Ky in the normal cowgirl position. The creaking of rubber on rubber was always an exciting sound, but even more so when I knew what my wife was about to receive.

A final check to make sure all the cameras were pointing in the right direction and my wife eased her well lubricated pussy onto the head of Ky's very proud cock. As was always the case the initial penetration brought a low gasp from my wife's lips, then a deep long moan as she slid right down to the base of this foot long cock, Ky also expressing his pleasure with a deep moan as he slid his entire length into my slutty, horny rubber wife.

I have to say the view from the foot of the bed was amazing as my wife's latex covered pussy slid up and down the length of this magnificent cock. And as I looked down at the readiness of Alex I knew the view would only get better.

Aron had made the best out of the positioning situation and in his own readiness to stick his own mighty weapon deep into my wife's face he had climbed onto the bed and knelt over Ky's head, a knee either side of his shoulders so my wife could easily lean forward and take him into her waiting mouth. This didn't take long as her rhythm was smooth and in perfect timing her face slid all the way onto Aron's waiting cock, no condom this time as she only insisted on a condom in her cunt from anyone other than me, not that it mattered much as her pussy was usually sheathed in latex.

Her moaning got deeper as she nearly gagged on the big black cock sliding down to her throat and as she felt the tip of the mighty Alex rest against the entrance to her ass. Her ass well lubed as was the sheath inside it so friction would be an issue, it was the size that would be the obstacle as getting 14 inches of fat hard cock inside you must be a feat in itself.

"Happy birthday sexy lady," announced Alex as he slid the first 3 or 4 inches of his tool into my wife, the latex sheath stretching to accommodate his size, and I was right it was a fucking amazing sight.

My wife semi paused as she pushed back to wiggle her ass slightly to allow the passage of cock easier. Alex responded by easing further into my wife.

"Oh baby look at you with all that filthy cock, you slutty bitch taking that entire strangers cock while your erect husband wanks over you."

All I could hear were the stifled moans of appreciation for my comments as her mouth, pussy and finally her ass were full of big hard cock as Alex eased home the final inches of his weapon, my wife was now well and truly impaled and enjoying her birthday wish.

Even more arousal was headed her way as the girls began to stick fingers into the melee, tweaking her nipples slapping her ass cheeks and rubbing her clit through the gossamer rubber clothing.

She was truly having the best birthday present she ever had. Her holes filled with hard cock and gloved fingers prodding and exploring her body, she writhed and moaned in ecstasy as I frantically wanked my cock in anticipation of the moment we would all shoot our hot sticky loads all over her rubber clad body. Our gentlemen friends built up a steady rhythm as they fucked her in all her latex glory, her shiny body bucking to meet the hard cocks. The guys pumping hard and fast as I put my thumbs up to indicate I was nearly ready, Alex responded with the same and Aron and Ky followed suit.

"Okay guys let's give the birthday girl her wish," I said and they all withdrew from her now aching body, we positioned her ready and all stood round her, she was now flat on her back on the gyno bed still writhing with pleasure and moaning in anticipation of her glory moment, her fantasy about to be fulfilled. I was stood next to her head as I wanted to shoot my load all over her masked face and to watch my cum gulped into her mouth.

Alex was stood between her legs and Ky and Aron level with her heaving tits.

Karen had leaned over and began to lick her clit and to make her cum simultaneously. She was lapping her tongue fiercely at my wife's pressure switch and slipping her gloved fingers into her gaping cunt.

I felt the surge start to rise in my body as I began to pant and moan, thankfully the guys were doing the same and my wife began to scream in orgasmic joy, begging for all our cum.

"OOhh fuck yes, cum on me cum all over me I need all your spunk boys, please please," as she shuddered.

I was the first to shoot as a thick wad of cum exploded from my cock and landed exactly on her lips, she immediately began to lick it into her mouth, the next one spattered all over her latex face and glistened as it ran down her cheeks, not to be wasted as Greta leaned over and began to cum swap with my wife, licking the cum from her shiny rubber hood and then delving her tongue deep into my wife's mouth.

Alex began to explode all over my wife's sopping cunt and her latex thighs, this also not going to waste as the girls joined in lapping at the cum covered rubber with eager tongues. Aron and Ky began to drench my wife's tits in sticky cum and we were all pumping hot cum onto my wife at the same time. It was difficult to see everything that was going on and to be honest I couldn't wait to watch the footage later,

What a sight, my horny, slutty sex mad wife on her birthday having been extremely well fucked with huge cocks in all her holes, now led drained and smothered in her favourite type of juice. The come down from the melee was amazing it was as if we had all crossed the finishing line of the London marathon at the same time.

I leaned over and kissed my wife on her cum soaked mouth and whispered

"Happy birthday babe," with a Cheshire cat grin on my face.

"Oh babe that was just indescribable, I can't wait to watch it on the big screen, thank you from the bottom of my soul you sexy bastard."

Unfortunately the rest of the girls didn't get much cock for that period of the night but I'm sure they will make up for it when we have all regained our stamina a bit.

I already had the next part of the night planned with a little game or two. All names were entered into the draw and then all sex acts were also entered into the draw.

All will be revealed in

A Latex Crossdressers Dream. Part 10. "Rubber wife's Rubber Party, The rubber games"

Thank you for reading please post comments or suggestions all feedback most welcome