A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You both look so very fuckable," I said.

"Well we can assure you John that we are and we will," laughed Greta as she reached down and pulled her husband's cock out, looking me straight in the yes she said "This is a present for your wife John, I do hope she likes it?" She said mockingly, knowing full well my wife was slightly cock happy at the moment.

I guided them towards the garage and ushered them inside the group rushed to greet them and within 5 minutes it was like we had all known each other forever, the freely flowing wine would also help, as would my Viagra which I was just about to take as I heard a taxi pull up onto the drive way.

I hurriedly closed the garage door and dimmed the lights explaining we would be 15 minutes or so as the girls would need to change for our supposed threesome. I just got to the front door in time as my wife and Karen pushed it open.

"Hi babe," said my wife, "we have had a great time and not overdone the wine as we wanted to be in a fit state to enjoy my birthday, now where's that present you naughty man. I saw the lights flicker in the garage so I guess it's something nice and shiny in there for me?" She enquired.

"Don't worry babe it's all in hand, and your nearly right I have got you something sleek and shiny and you'll be raring to have a go on it, in it, "I said quickly correcting myself. Great, my wife thinking the sleek and shiny present was a car, and me knowing it was Alex's super cock.

She giggled excitedly as they went upstairs to gate changed. I stood at the foot of the stairs for a few minutes to make sure she wouldn't pop back down and I knew they would be 15 minutes as I heard the familiar sound of latex being pulled on as it snapped in place. I nipped back to the garage to make sure all was good, I wasn't disappointed as I opened the door they were all chatting quietly and sipping on the plentiful wine. Alex had taken out his cock to show the girls and they were strangely but matter of factly eyeing it up and discussing its length as though it was just dinner party chit chat. It never ceased to amaze me how polite and cordial this bunch of perverts was lol.

I went back to the foot of the stairs and removed my tracksuit so the girls could see me as they descended the stairs. Two minutes later the familiar sound of click clacking heels on the wooden upstairs landing was heard and they came into view at the top of the stairs. Wow they must have been shopping as I had never seen these outfits before. Karen wore a military type uniform with tight red pencil skirt, a slit up the front making its way to the tops of her red rubber stockings, a glimpse of red rubber zip panties was very sexy. She also wore a green military jacket with black hood and little green cap with matching elbow length very shiny latex gloves.

My sexy wife had also been spending, transparent latex tights with sheaths, a very flared semi-transparent skater skirt, she was very practical as this would easily be lifted to gain access. A semi transparent clear latex basque which gave amazing views of her nipples pressed tightly against the glossy rubber, I could also make out the outline of some nipple clamps we had used in the past. A matching hood with eye, nose and mouth holes and very long shoulder length gloves completed the amazing ensemble.

My cock was filling the sheath as my eyes drank in the sight of these two amazing perverts descending the stairs, both looking at my ever rising cock and giggling sexily.

"Well babe here's your surprise so before we get started I guess you better show me yours, and I'm not talking about that long shiny thing growing in front of you, "she laughed.

"All good things come to those who wait you sexy wife, now follow me and I'm sure you won't be disappointed." as I ushered them to follow me towards the internal garage door. I had already arranged for my guests to display a homed happy birthday banner. My fingers were trembling slightly in anticipation, trying to punch in the digits for the door lock. What experiences would tonight bring? Would it be a success? Was it too much? Were all the questions running through my mind as I opened the door and asked my wife to close her eyes for a few seconds, she did this as I led her through the door and turned her round to have her back to the guests who were unbelievably quiet.

"Okay babe turn around and open your eyes."

As she did so the guests in unison yelled "Happy Birthday."

Well her mouth dropped open and arms dropped to her sides, in fact she even went a little wobbly on her feet so I clutched her arm to make sure she wasn't going to faint or something. Karen stood behind her and placed her hand on her waist, leaned forward and whispered,

"Well haven't you got an amazing sexy rubber husband, arranging all this for the best surprise ever."

"Oh my fucking god John, I can't believe it," as she kissed me so hard on the lips I thought I was going to fall over. "I had no idea, but I can tell you this my lovely forever husband, it's better than a new car as she leaned in and whispered, you fucking horny pervert John, I knew you were after that great big cock of Alex's at one of our party's. Tonight babe you will see me with more than a metre of cock in my holes. She licked my tongue and gave my now hard cock a reassuring squeeze. All the guests rushed over and gave the usual birthday greetings as Karen didn't hesitate in getting the party started.

"Ladies and gentlemen the birthday girl is ready for the party of her life so let's get her onto her birthday bed," as she pulled my wife towards one of my installed gyno beds.

"Oh my god John I can't believe you have made it like porn set, you know I love the gyno bed don't you?"

"Yes babe that's why I search your browser history," I laughed.

Karen and I helped her onto the bed and strapped her arms and legs down, she was already getting horny as I ran my fingers across her pussy mound and slid a finger into her well lubed and sheathed pussy, she took a sharp intake of breath as I told her she would be getting a lot more than a finger.

We all looked down on her and she was very excited, squirming and writhing in anticipation and she obviously loved to audience watching.

The transparent skirt rustled as I lifted it to gain better access to her sopping cunt and she wiggled her ass to accommodate this.

"I need your cock now John, I want see our guests watch you fuck this rubber slut to kick off this amazing party babe, fuck me john, fuck your naughty sweet wife."

My cock was already standing to full attention and to be honest although it wasn't the length of the others in the room it was fat enough to stretch my wife. I stood at the foot of the bed and angled my cock to enter her, as I pushed the tip of my cock into its soft and wet rubber entrance my guests gave a mock round of applause, sort of signifying that the party was open. I thrust all my cock into my wife and started to fuck her. Karen knew it was all go from now on as she immediately went up to my wife and started to kiss her deeply and pull at the nipple clamps through the glossy rubber. My wife was now engrossed and I started to tweak at her clitoris as she bucked her hips up to meet my cock pounding into her. There was no better view than watching my latex sheathed cock hard as it could be pushing into my wife's sheathed cunt.

I could see Greta out of the corner of my eye, she had sunk to her knees and began to get her husband ready for anything, Laura the estate agent was all in as she joined Greta and they both worked their mouths and lips up and down his cock as it grew, pausing occasionally to lick each other's mouths. Ky had warmed himself up and without warning simply positioned himself behind Karen unzipped the red latex panties and entered her without pause, she stood on tiptoes to ease his passage into her wet cunt. Ky was fucking Karen bareback but he always used a condom with my wife, I respected this and encouraged him to fuck Karen hard.

"Go for it Ky fuck that filthy latex slut hard get your cock right in there, "as Karen looked at me straight in the eyes and mouthed "Thank you John."

Aron wasn't going to miss out as he pulled out his formidable tool and rolled a condom down to its base then he stood at the side of my wife and eased the tip into her mouth, she greedily took it in and began sucking as hard as she could to take as much meat as she could mange between her bright red glossy lips, Aron responded by thrusting into her open mouth even making her gag slightly.

The party had definitely started.

I continued to Fuck my wife as she continued to enjoy the penetration of her pussy and mouth, while she was deeply engrossed in the sucking of Aron's cock I withdrew and ushered Alex into position, my wife noticed what was going on and seemed to wriggle her hips and slide her ass down the slippy bed slightly, in anticipation of the biggest cock she had ever seen. As her eyes briefly met mine she nodded approval. I picked up the SLR to get some great shots as Alex was hard and to be honest fucking enormous. Nearly fourteen inched of hard cock was about to enter my wife, wow. Alex's well lubed tip paused at the entrance to her pussy as he looked at her and again she nodded and braced herself for the penetration. Alex eased the tip into my wife as I clicked away with the camera. She could see how much cock was left so I began to tell her.

"Oh yes baby you got over half way, still plenty for your pussy babe, as Alex eased in slowly even more. My wife's eyes widened and she began to push towards his cock while panting, trying to make way for every inch. Alex eased home with one final push and he was now balls deep in my lovely wife, although a slight pang of jealousy washed over me it was short lived as the adrenaline took over.

"Oh my fucking god Alex now fuck me with that cock," my wife demanded.

Alex wasn't going to turn this down and he started to fuck her slowly but very deeply, the sight of his magnificent cock sliding in and out of my wife was amazing. I reached down and tweaked her clitoris and she began to yelp as he thrust into her. I suddenly felt a hand reach between my legs from behind as latex gloved fingers began to ease in and out with my butt plug, quite easily as it was well lubed. The other hand of the person reached farther round and gripped my cock hard and slowly started to masturbate me in my rubber sheath. I looked over my shoulder and it was the lovely Greta, mm my first encounter with this latex goddess and it was obvious she was up for anything as she withdrew the butt plug and began to squeeze her tongue into my ass. Rimming me and slowly teasing my slippery cock in its latex enclosure was fucking heaven. I bent my knees slightly to give her better access but instead she took my hand and got me to sit on a nearby armchair.

"Your wife will be just fine John, now let me have a nice appetizer before I really start, you see Greta needs come in her mouth to get the taste of the party." She said very sexily with a rasp in her voice.

I needed no encouragement and as I sat down Greta squeezed my cock from its latex sheath and whispered,

"I need to taste your dirty cock John," as she lowered her head and her glossy purple latex hood framed her face beautifully as she swung her long ponytail to the back and took my whole length in one swoop. She really could suck cock. She paused occasionally to look me straight in the eyes and to tell me how much she was enjoying this and how much she enjoyed watching me wanking on cam for her.

"MMM your cock tastes nice John, you know I've been dying to get this into my mouth, I'm going to give you the best prostate orgasm you've ever had John so just relax," as one of her shiny grey latex fingers slid into my ass.

Wow she was an expert and after 2 minutes her third finger was in and she was hitting my prostate with every stroke. If it was at all possible my cock went even harder as she devoured it between those amazing thickly made up slutty red lips. Her mouth was like a vacuum as she went from the tip right down to the base, timing her strokes with pumping her fingers against my prostate. I knew the end was in sight and I looked over at my wife, still eagerly getting her pussy and face fucked with two enormous cocks, that was enough to tip me over the edge and Greta sensed this too as she began to quicken her deep sucking on my cock. My legs trembled and my legs began to shudder as I could feel the first wave of my hot sticky come spurt deep into Greta's mouth, she sucked greedily while continuing her prostate massage which made me explode harder and more than ever before. Wad after wad of my juice filled her mouth and she greedily swallowed, leaving just a mouthful as she slithered her latex body upwards towards my face and gripped my rubber clad face firmly with her shiny grey hands and opened her mouth inviting my tongue to share my own come with her. I eagerly pushed my tongue into her mouth as we swapped come and saliva, the sticky fluid escaping our mouths and dribbling down onto our shiny rubber outfits, it was fucking delicious and my first encounter with Greta was amazing. I knew I would need time to recover so after a sweet kiss from my horny new friend we walked towards the table where I popped a Viagra and began to slurp down a nice cool glass of wine.

"Wow Greta that was hot horny and fucking awesome as I playfully slapped her tight latex butt."

"It sure was John but you'll need to slap my ass a whole lot harder later when your cock is buried deep in it, I love a hard sheathed cock in my ass and love to be spanked very very hard when being fucked," she said invitingly.

"Duly noted you sexy girl, "I replied.

I looked around the room and was mesmerized at all the action, Aron and Ky still cock deep in Karen and my wife's mouth respectively, Alex looked like he was building up to a massive orgasm. Ky and Aron also looked like they were ready to dispense with their first loads of the evening. I caught hold of Su's arm as she was also just spectating at the moment and told her to go to work on my wife's clit. Walked up behind each of the boys and told them when they were ready to make sure they could all come at once all over my wife as this was one of her fantasies.

Su managed to squeeze her fingers and thumb in between the action and my wife was already nearly ready to explode, when Su's fingers hit the spot she began to moan and groan deeply telling her audience she was coming. The guys all withdrew their cocks and removed any condoms and as my wife looked up she could see 3 massive cocks starting to spurt their come all over her tense latex body, she began to jerk and writhe in the throes of an amazing orgasm, still however having time to issue instructions to her donators,

"Yes yes yes please guys cover me in that man come cover my tits cover my face in that gorgeous spunk, you fucking filthy bastards give that come to me give it to me please ahhhh yes yes," as she exploded and begged for release from the gyno chair restraints.

Su unclasped her arms and she immediately rubbed the come into her latex outfit, Karen appeared over her shoulder and began to lick up the white juice splattered over her tits and then transferred it to my wife's mouth, offering her come soaked tongue as they swapped the fluid between themselves. The guys all empty and now erections beginning to subside looked on with excitement at the girls enjoying their very own little cum fest.

"What a great start to the party," I said out loudly as nods of agreement were all around. I walked to my wife and untied all the restraints, as her body went floppy, she kissed me hard on my mouth and said,

"John I can't believe you got that big cock for your sexy wife, I love you so much babe thank you so much, I never really realised how much fun hard fucking can be when you shared it around a little," she smiled.

The pleasure was all mine babe," I replied, "besides I was a bit busy when you were getting fucked as Greta was draining my balls with those sexy red lips and her fingers in my ass."

"MMM I will have to watch that back later babe, but if you want to watch me thank her now it might help you recover a bit quicker," she winked and walked over to Greta who was about to sip a glass of wine.

"Hi Greta just before you take a drink can I taste my husband in your mouth please?"

Greta knew exactly what she meant and started to kiss my wife, tongues delving deep into each other's mouths. My wife swirling in an attempt to get the last of my cum from Greta.

My wife reached down and started to rub at Greta's pussy through the thin shiny rubber, Greta responded by leading my wife over to an easy chair, peeling up her long tight skirt to reveal her well-manicured pussy framed in purple latex, the panties so tight her lips were protruding from their sexy frame.

My wife took a slurp of wine and kept it in her mouth then knelt before her new friend, pushing apart the latex stockings and easing her face up the latex thighs to her goal. She gently pulled the open crotch panties apart to gain better access and then forced her face and tongue against Greta's cunt and her clitoris allowing the cool wine to drain all over the gorgeous cunt of our new guest, and I guessed our new sexual partners.

Greta was obviously excited as she pulled my wife's head into her and began to grind on her face, my wife looked up at Greta as Greta was moaning deeply,

"Oh yes babe my ass too please my ass too."

My wife didn't need asking twice and as she was eagerly eating Greta's sopping pussy she reached around to gently pull out a long string of anal beads, she began easing them in and out in a steady rhythm as Greta begged for something larger in her ass.

None of the guys were quite ready but Su had already heard her as she took the big fat black truncheon dildo from Laura's belt and handed it to my wife. As she eased the 10 inch, and very fat dildo into Greta's ass she cried out,

"Oh fucking yes babe fill my ass and eat my cunt I am in heaven, thank you so much for the party invite you sexy bastards, ooohh ooohhh yes please that's it fuck my ass hard and deep baby," as she squirmed and her tits bounced all over the place. It was fifteen or so minutes until; I had shot my cum into Greta's eager mouth and I could sense some recovery, although I didn't want to come too quickly yet as I was probably only good for 3 orgasms. Alas not the same for Ky and Aron who were both already Fucking Denise and Laura over the couch, taking turns to remove their cocks and swap girls every now and then to the instructions of Jane who was making the slapping of latex sound as she spanked the two naughty recipients getting fucked.

"Come on you horny studs, fuck these dirty latex sluts hard, in 5 mins I want to see you both balls deep in those latex ass holes so get to work with your fingers cos your cocks are gonna stretch some butts soon." She demanded like the ring mistress in a circus.

The harder she slapped the more the latex lovelies squirmed and milked every inch out of the length of the two hard cocks pumping away, the sound of squelching lubed cocks pushing in and out of well-oiled pussy was very sexy. My attention, naturally was drawn back to my wife who's pert ass smothered in rubber was pointing towards anyone who wanted to take advantage, before I could decide whether or not to fuck her ass as she carried on thrusting the large black truncheon in and out of Greta's eager ass I was beaten to the line by the lovely Karin. She stood at the back of my wife and began to stroke her ass with shiny medical latex fingers, occasionally pausing to pop a finger into my wife's ass, my wife obviously appreciated this and had a sideward glance over her shoulder to see who the digit belonged to. She saw it was Karin and in between mouthfuls of Greta's drenched cunt she told Karin what she wanted.