A Latex Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwyn knew that I really wanted her to fuck my ass with a strapon. She knows how much I want her to take charge of our sex life, and to dominate me and make me her sexual toy to play with. Would she really reach out to someone like Julie, just to buy a new toy? With the anonymity provided by the internet, it would be way easier to just go online shopping and pick out anything she wanted. I know I've virtually shopped for toys and lingerie for her to use with me, but I admit I've not actually purchased any of the fantasy items I've looked at online. Regardless, I couldn't imagine Gwyn getting Julie involved just to buy a new toy.

I could not begin to think of what might be in the box that would make sense for Julie and Gwyn to be involved.

"I've brought a friend to play", Julie stated. "I don't really care if you mind, but I hope you don't. I thought that since we were having so much fun together, I should share you with a friend. Her name is Marie, and she is submissive to me, but I think I can teach her to take charge of a natural sub like you." Julie ran her hand along my back and squeezed my ass. She tapped on the end of the plug and then gripped it and moved it around a little before starting to pull it out. When it was part-way out, she released it so it slipped back fully inside me. As she teased and fucked my ass with the plug, she said "I'm going to take your blindfold off soon, and you have been so good that when I do, I may just show you what is in the box. I also need to introduce you to my friend."

Julie's voice was coming from behind me, and she still had her hands on my ass playing with the toy sticking out of me, when I felt the hand of the other person in the room on the side of my face. She was holding my face, and breathing close to me, but not saying a word. I could tell that her hands were covered in gloves, probably latex, and as she stood in front of me, I could smell a lot of latex close by. I assumed from the smells and sounds that my second captor was also wearing a lot of latex, and the thought of be trapped in this room with two dominant women made me harder and harder. I tried to rub myself against the leather of the bench, but my panties still covered my cock and I could not get any satisfaction. I just got harder, and more immersed in the sensations of my body. Arousal, hardness, firm nipples, sore mouth, and the incessant buzzing presence in my ass.

Julie clicked along towards my head, dragging her fingernails up along my back. She pulled my face up, tilting my neck backwards at an awkward angle, and quickly pulled off my blindfold. The light took a minute to get adjusted to, and by the time I could see, Julie had moved a table in front of me, and both Julie and the unknown person had moved out of sight.

Julie spoke. "I hope you are having fun, Dave. I get the feeling that what you have really wanted, probably for years, is to just submit to a stronger, more dominant woman. I don't think you are weak, and I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to be dominated, but I have a bad feeling that you may be expecting a lot out of your lovely Gwyn. Do you like being dominated by me, Dave? You can just nod if you are enjoying yourself."

I nodded. Of course I was enjoying myself. I just couldn't stop the feelings of guilt that went hand in hand with the enjoyment. I wanted to stop what was happening, but I knew deep down that even if I was no longer tied up, I would probably do anything that Julie asked of me.

"Good, Dave. You being able to admit that makes the next part of this so much easier. Now that I know you are finding your place, I feel like I can take out your gag without you making too much of a fuss. Would you like that, Dave?"

Again I nodded, and Julie released the strap from behind my head and gently took the ball gag out of my mouth. My jaw was a little sore from be forced open for that time, and it felt wonderful to relax my mouth.

Julie leaned down and whispered in my ear. "I want you to know that I will never tell a soul anything that we do here. This is my profession, and although Gwyn is my friend, I won't say a word to her - although I suspect you will and you'll have lots to talk about. Now Dave, I have some surprises lined up for you. Are you excited to know what I have planned?"

"Yes" was the only reply I could come up with.

"Good boy. Now - would you like to see what is in the box, or would you like your next surprise?"

"I would like anything that makes you pleased" I moaned as the plug in my ass changed speed again. I could barely think straight with the constant stimulation from the butt plug, and what was really being driven home was how much I wanted this type of submission for myself all the time. The trouble was, I think that Julie was right. The further I go do the road of submission to Julie, the less I think Gwyn is cut out for playing the role of the domme.

Julie cut into my thoughts. "Great," she said. "That is the right answer - and for that you get a special treat. I bet that you would really like for Gwyn to dress you up and fuck you in the ass with a strapon. For the moment, I think you are dressed up enough, and I think that I want to be the first to fuck you the way you so desperately seem to need. But here's the deal. I won't fuck you in the ass, and you won't get what you really need, until I have. I'm going to lie down on the table in front of you, and you are going to lick my pussy and my asshole until l cum. While you are doing that, my assistant is going to teach you a little discipline and focus. She will do that by flogging your cute little behind with her favorite flogger. Usually she is on the receiving end, as she is submissive like you and needs occasional discipline. She is not normally able to enjoy doling out the flogging, but this is her special day as well."

Julie addressed the other woman in the room and said, "come and present yourself to Dave, and then you may whip him while he tries to bring me to orgasm."

The other woman moved in front of me so that I could see her. She was a little taller than Julie, and wearing latex, but it was looser fitting than the skin tight outfit that Julie was in. She had on black latex stockings that stayed up on their own, and a loose fitting black latex skirt that flared from underneath her exposed breasts, and she was wearing a latex hood that fully covered her face and hair, aside from a small hole to breathe through her nose, and an opening around her mouth. Her lips were made up in bright red lipstick.

As the other sub approached, Julie bent over the table exposing her ass, and the sub promptly knelt behind her a proceeded to worship Julie's ass will her tongue and her kisses. She obviously knew what was expected of her, and Julie moaned loudly in appreciation. She stopped the ass worship as soon as Julie started to stand, and as Julie rose, the other sub fell to her knees.

"Stand up silly girl", Julie smiled. This is your time to learn what it is like to be in charge. Allow Dave here the same privilege that you just earned." Julie shifted the table a little to allow the other woman to lean over it and present me with her back side. She lifted up the skirt revealing her perfectly clean and hair free asshole. I'd been trying to convince Gwyn to shave herself completely, and here I was facing a perfectly hairless pussy and ass, belonging to a woman whose face I had not even seen.

As Marie leaned over the table, Julie guided her backwards so that I could reach her, and I didn't even hesitate. I bent my head up and dove into Marie's perfect ass. I licked, and kissed, and drove my tongue into her depths without any thought other than to please her. By this point, I wanted to please, to give, to pleasure these two women, or probably anyone who was presented to me.

"Very good Dave", Julie said. "Now stop! Marie - your job is flogging. Please get your favorite flogger and allow Dave to kiss it in thanks before you head back to your job."

Marie grabbed a red and black flogger off the wall and presented it to me. I kissed the woven leather handle, and she pushed the handle into my mouth, and I started to suck on it like it was a cock, or a strapon. I imagined it stuck up my ass with the leather flogger sticking out of me like a tail. I was so far gone, I could not even throw natural limitations on my perverse mind.

"Marie. If you can distract him and take his mind off what he is supposed to be doing, I may reward you my pet. Before I let him go, and he is allowed to see what is in the box, someone is going to fuck him with a strapon. I may let you take his anal virginity if you are very good at your task", Julie said over my head to Marie.

Marie disappeared and Julie adjusted the table so that she could lie on it and still feed me her pussy and ass. I was marveling at the fact that I'd had two women to serve in such a short time, and getting lost in my own thoughts when the first hit of the flogger brought be back to the present. It did not hurt, but was shocking all the same.

Marie, presented with the task of distracting me while I tried to make her mistress cum, was taking to the task with some zeal. She was mixing it up, hitting me on the ass, the thighs, and occasionally reaching out and playing with the butt plug that was still lodged in me. I was trying to focus on pleasing Miss Julie, but every time I thought I was making a little progress - and Julie would let out a small moan, or a sigh, Marie was back at the torment from behind. It seemed as if Marie really wanted the gift that Julie had on offer. I was at the point where I didn't really care who did it, but I would have been happy to have either of them leaning over me and fucking me from behind.

We had been going on like this for about 10 minutes, with Julie getting slowly wetter and more aroused, and occasionally rolling her hips so that I would alternate between her wet cunt and her asshole. I kissed and licked and nibbled and did everything I could to bring Julie off, but the distractions kept coming. Eventually, Julie moved away from me and stood up.

"Dave - I'm very disappointed in you. You need to focus on the task at hand and learn some discipline. In a few minutes, I am going to let Marie take off her mask and fuck you with a strapon, but before she is allowed to do that, she will show you how to please me. Marie - please come here."

Marie gave me a hard smack on the ass as she walked forward and knelt in front of Julie. Julie leaned back on the table and spread her legs, and Marie immediately dove in. She gently licked around the sopping pussy presented to her, and lightly teased Julie's clit on occasion. Marie buried her nose into Julie's clit and pushed her tongue all the way behind to push on Julie's anus, causing Julie to shift and moan, and then Marie dove onto Julie's clit and sucked, pulling all the blood to her button, and then it was done.

Marie had made Julie cum within two minutes of starting to pleasure her, and I was still stuck there watching. I would have given anything for another chance right there and then, but I knew that was not going to happen.

Marie then moved towards a cupboard on the side wall and silently indicated to Julie to ask her permission to open it. The still moaning Julie allowed her pet to open the door, and from it Marie pulled a long purple dildo attached to a harness. She moved forward to show me the device that she was going to fuck me with. The harness looked like it had two small dildos attached to the inside, for Marie's ass and pussy, and the purple cock sticking out from it was longer and thicker than mine. I didn't know how she could possibly get that "THAT'S HUGE!!", without thinking about it. Julie immediately turned and smacked me across the face, hard enough to stun me, but not hard enough to really hurt.

"QUIET!"

Julie spoke again, taking control of the situation. "Marie, put on that harness carefully. Make sure you use lots of lube for that anal plug - it will hurt if you start moving around without enough lube. When you are all settled, please show Dave here how he can use his mouth in a more pleasing manner.

Marie slowly slid the harness up and into place, moaning gently as the two plugs filled her holes, and once she was harnessed up, she moved in front of me. I close my eyes as she approached my mouth with the monstrous silicone cock, but I opened my mouth obediently and started to suck it as Marie fucked my face and worked the purple cock down my throat.

Julie was the one to stop the action. She sent Marie behind me and the two of them moved back toward my ass.

I was waiting for a few minutes, and they stayed behind me, not touching or talking to me at all. Julie moved towards my head and grabbed the box from the counter. The box was the reason that I was here, and how I had got myself into this situation. The box was the think I needed to get to Gwyn at home. Now that I was reminded of the box, I was also reminded of Gwyn and the fact that I was cheating on her, with her friend and some unknown woman.

"Dave.", Julie said. "Before I give Marie permission to remove your plug and fuck you, and she is going to fuck you - hard - as hard as you can take it, and maybe a little more. I'm going to teach Marie how to fuck you because she needs to learn how to dominate a person like you, who is even more submissive than she is. Anyhow - Before I give her permission to take your anal cherry, I want to bring you back to our reality. Would you like to see what is in the box? Would you like to see what the solution to Gwyn's problem is? Or do you already know? You have my permission to answer."

I thought for a moment, as clearly as I could given everything around me. "I think that her problem is that I want her to be dominant like you, but she isn't cut out to be that way with me. She is naturally a little bit submissive sexually, but probably not as submissive as I am, so we are at odds. I think she knows what I want sexually, but doesn't know how to fulfill my needs, regardless of how much she might like. Is that close? But I still have no idea what is in the box."

"Very good Dave, I think you may have learned something today, and as a reward I think it's time for you to see what it was you were sent here to get." Julie took off the top of the box and set it down so I could see inside it. In the box were two things, a book and a piece of paper.

The book was called "The Art of Submission", and the piece of paper said 'You will both be submissive to Mistress Julie, either together or separately, whenever I call you or make demands of you.'

Julie stated "I'm not going to answer any questions right now. There will be lots of time for questions and conversation later." Julie reached around my head, drawing my face closer to her cleanly shaved pussy, and she put another gag in my mouth, this one forcing itself deeper into my mouth and throat. It was a smaller version of the dildo that Marie was preparing to fuck me with. The gag was held in place around my head, and it was sliding deep in my mouth and almost into my throat. I had to breath gently and intentionally to keep from gagging on it. "I want you to think about your answer to my question, and the contents of the box while Marie is fucking you"

"Marie - before you finish this part of your training, and Dave's training as well, remove your hood and come forward to thank me, and thank Dave for his gift to you. I think he might like to see your face before you fuck him."

It took a moment, but eventually Marie came forward to where I could see her fully. I gasped in my gag, and moaned when I realized that Julie's other sub was actually Gwyn, my wife, and that she was wearing a large strapon and was about to fuck me the way I had been asking her to do for far too long.

"Thank you, Dave.", Gwyn said. "I didn't understand what you needed, and I had a chance to reconnect with Julie, and for that alone I can never repay you. I hope that you feel ok about everything we set up for you. I know that you never had a chance, as I told Julie everything about you - all your kinks, fetishes, desires, even that you love to lick my asshole and that you always wanted me to shave. Julie took charge and made everything happen for me - and she really is great at solving people's problems. I promise to talk about how this all came to be at some point in the future, but just believe me when I say how much I love you, and always have and always will. I want Julie to be in charge, and I will do anything for either of you, just in different ways."

Then my wife leaned over me and caressed me, and kissed my head, and rested with her exposed breast resting on my head.

"Enough" said Julie. "Gwyn has a job to do, and I'm going to make sure it gets done well - in fact I may take a turn myself.

Gwyn stood up, and Julie kissed her deeply before she moved back towards my outstretched ass. I heard the squirt of the lube bottle just before I felt her fingers playing around my asshole. Gwyn took her time tugging on the plug, and reaching under me to play with my rock-hard tool, even adding a little extra lube so that while I was rubbing myself on the leather of the bench, it was more slippery and smooth. Eventually she took a firm hold of the plug and pulled more steadily until she could work it most of the way out of me, and let it pop right back in. She played this game for until she gave the plug one last little tug and it popped right out of me and I flinched. She stood back, I assume watching my gaping asshole close up slowly, and then she brought the buttplug forward and put it in front of my face. It was larger than anything I had ever played with, and I was amazed at how thick the base was. It was the kind of training plug that was designed to stretch me, and make it easier to fuck my ass.

I felt Gwyn position herself between my legs, and centre herself behind me. She squirted another dollop of lube between my cheeks, and proceeded to slowly work two fingers, then three, then four into my gaping hole. I moaned with each extra finger, knowing that she was stretching me and preparing me for the purple silicone cock she wore in her harness. I knew it was time when all the fingers withdrew, and she shifted herself so that the head of the purple monster was resting on my hole.

I had been asking for years for Gwyn to buy a strapon and fuck me, just like this. I had fantasized about her dominating me, using me, tormenting me, stretching me, and eventually taking me with a fake cock, but when Gwyn started pushing herself into me, the reality of the fantasy struck home a little to hard. When I started to moan too loudly, Gwyn backed off because she was nervous. I knew that she didn't want to hurt me, but I wanted this more than she could possibly imagine. She would get started pushing and make it almost to the point where she could push further, and then back off again. It felt like she was teasing me, but I suspected she was just afraid to finish the job. Julie walked back and whispered in her ear. I could hear them talking, and then Gwyn slowly pushed forward, and moved in and out a little at a time, before finally thrusting her hips and fully lodging the purple cock deep in my ass. She stopped there and held her position for a moment, breathing deeply and pressing gently on by back. It wasn't long before I started trying to rock my hips further back and ride her in and out of me, all the way to the hilt. I strained, and it hurt at moments, but as I relaxed, she relaxed, and she started to work the dildo in and out of me, fucking harder and harder as Julie commanded her. I noticed that Gwyn was starting to moan as well, and then the moaning stopped when Julie moved to stand in front of me.

Julie unhooked my gag and pulled it out of my mouth, but my jaw didn't get much time to rest before Julie filled my mouth with the pink strapon that she had harnessed around her hips. Julie and Gwyn rocked back and forth, spitroasting me, fucking me everywhere, and every way that they could. I was in heaven, and hurting everywhere, and lost to all thought. When I finally came, after a day of intentionally arousing myself, and an afternoon of sexual torment at the hands of a dominatrix and my wife, I had lost all control. I shot my cream on the leather bench underneath me as my mistresses fucked and fucked and fucked. At some point I completely stopped moving, and the two of them backed out of me, and checked in to make sure that I was OK. They were both very caring and got me some water to drink. While I was resting, relaxing in the afterglow of orgasm, and feeling my ass contracting, and my jaw softening, Julie started to take command again.