A Latex Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gwyn. Come here. Remove your harness and move the table to the corner. Get down on all fours, and kiss my feet."

Gwyn obeyed without saying anything. She moved the table silently. She moaned as she slid the plugs out of her pussy and ass, and slipped the harness to the ground. She moved to her knees in front of Julie, and lowered her head to kiss Julie's feet. Julie shoved herself back against me so that her ass was right in my face.

"Kiss my cock, Gwyn" said Julie. "Take it in your mouth and love it. Show me how you want to take Dave's cock in your mouth, and make love to it, and make him cum down your throat." Gwyn licked and sucked the silicone cock around Julie's hips. She took it in her mouth and drew it down her throat until she was starting to gag.

I thought to myself how long it had been since Gwyn had sucked on my cock that way, deeply and intensely, and hoped that maybe this adventure would be the beginning of an entirely new and more intense sex life for the two of us, or maybe even the three of us, but I couldn't fully fit the pieces in my mind about what a third person involved in our sex life would look like long-term.

While I was a little bit lost in thought, Julie moved herself behind Gwyn, and lifted her latex skirt. She squirted a big dollop of lube onto her silicone penis, and started to rub around the entrance to Gwyn's pussy. I was about to watch my wife getting fucked by Julie, right in front of my face, and then I realized that Julie had slightly darker plans. She pressed into Gwyn's asshole with her thumb, and slowly worked her asshole wider open adding more lube all the time. When Julie put her cockhead at the entrance of Gwyn's ass, I heard my wife moan - with a little bit of fear and a whole lot of excitement. She sighed and groaned a little as the bright pink cock slowly entered her waiting asshole. I could see that she was starting to panic when I saw her start to intentionally calm her breathing and take control of her fear response. She settled into the moment and started to push back onto Julie's fake cock, fucking herself deeply and using Julie harder and harder over the course of a few minutes. All the while, I was watching, observing my wife being fucked in the ass by her friend, our domme, our mistress, the solver of our #1 problem.

The fucking didn't last very long. It took almost no time at all for Gwyn to scream as she came. Gwyn's entire body tensed and she froze in place. She had already dropped her head to the ground as she was being ass-fucked, but when she finally came, after all the excitement of the afternoon, she collapsed onto the floor in a heap. Julie pulled her cock out of Gwyn's quivering ass, and stood up and made her way over to me. I had been silent from the time that I came all over myself, and just looked at Julie with pleading and lust in my eyes.

Julie made her way to me and slowly unhooked all my restraints. She allowed her hands to linger on my legs, and ran her fingers over my ass, even taking a moment to dip a finger inside of me. She helped me straighten out my legs, and held my arm while I shifted around and tried to stand up. I stood still as Julie ran the back of her hand over my nipples, and lightly squeezed them. After a few moments, Gwyn made her way up off the ground and walked to me, kissed me deeply and groped my ass and my droopy cock like she owned them. Gwyn kept hold of me for a few moments, and I was starting to get hard again, when Julie came by and slapped her hand away saying, "Keep that for later when you get home. There's lots of time, but I want you both out of here pretty quickly - you have things to talk about and I have stuff to do as well. You'll never get out of here if you can't leave each other along for a minute.

I was still wearing my assless panties, but they were a little worse for the wear, so I took them off and found my clothes and started to get dressed. Julie stopped me, and went into one of her cupboards and came back with a pair of red latex panties, with a dildo on the inside of them. She helped me into them and said, "Wear them until you get home. You came with a plug in your ass, this one is just a little larger, but you need to stretch yourself out in anticipation of things to come. When you get home, you may take them off and have a shower, and clean the latex. I want you to take tonight and talk with Gwyn about everything that happened here today. I'm sure you have some questions, and I'm sure there are some good answers, but you two need to take your time figuring out how things will work going forward." When she finished talking, Julie reached up and kissed me hard on the mouth, while she reached behind me and pushed the dildo further into my worn-out ass.

"We will see each other again soon," she promised.

Julie gave Gwyn a hard smack on the ass, and then let her hands run all over Gwyn's back and ass for a few moments. Julie looked Gwyn in the eyes and said, "Gwyn - get dressed and clean this room up. When it is all clean, you may leave and head home by yourself. Remember that you are my submissive, and it is your responsibility to complete your duties. You have been a very good sub and very obedient today. I'm very proud of you. You are much better at this now than you were back in the day." Julie looked at me one last time and winked, leaving me to wonder what she meant by her last comment.

And with that, Julie opened the dungeon door and walked out of the dungeon and off to somewhere in the rest of the house, leaving us to pick up the pieces, clean up the room, and go home and get on with the process of figuring out how this afternoon fits into the rest of our lives.