A Lawyer's Wife and Her Black Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remembered very fondly when Clarissa suggested he fund a scholarship program to help certain girls' families pay the tuition fees. The first girl to graduate on 'his' scholarship was a pretty black student with whom he had developed quite a bond. She was very thankful for his financial support and missed no opportunity to thank him with a warm hug.

He thought her art was superb and bought a few of her paintings.

He remembered Darleen's graduation when the Johnsons hosted a party after the Country Club ceremony and dinner.

Darleen had won some of the major awards and he was as proud of her as any parent would have been. She sat beside him at the dinner, and this gave Clarissa a chance to introduce them to the crowd, further promoting the scholarship idea to other potential donors.

Darleen gladly accepted a lift to the Johnsons in the back seat of Mr Rush's immaculate white Rolls-Royce. The tinted privacy window was closed and the driver, Bill left it that way, he was discrete and protected his boss unconditionally. It was there that Rush learned that she was an orphan. It was there that she learned that his wife had died some years before. It was there he learned that she was living in a cheap boarding house. It was there she felt his loneliness bursting out of him, and she felt an overwhelming need to comfort him. It was there that she put her arms around him and held him close.

Her perfume aroused him. As did her young full breasts pushing into his chest. Her full, pouty lips were just inches from his, her short skirt had hiked up when she entered the car and she hadn't bothered to pull it back down. Her strong young athletic legs begged for him to stroke them. She was barely twenty, he was sixty. What was he thinking? She kissed him on the lips.

The car pulled into the circular driveway of the Johnsons' magnificent home.

The 'after party' was a bit of a bust. Just a few of the girls came with their parents and it seemed they mostly came so that their parents could say they were invited into the uber-rich Johnson home.

Both Darleen and Rush noticed the obvious sexual tension between Mrs Johnson and her black lover, Igoro. She was constantly touching him and flirting, right in front of her husband who seemed to enjoy it and they thought they heard the young man call her 'mother' at which she blushed a crimson colour and admonished him gently,

"Not now," she whispered huskily.

All of the interaction did nothing to sooth Rush's desire for the lovely Darleen, and when he suggested they leave she gladly took his arm and they made for the door. Back in the Rolls, all caution was thrown to the wind. Rush kissed Darleen long, deep and passionately and he was thrilled by the young girl's active and enthusiastic response.

He told his driver to take them home.

Bill took them to his private door, leading to a back staircase. It was late on a Friday night and Rush took Darleen into the master bedroom.

He unbuttoned her simple sundress and was thrilled to see her gorgeous ebony body.

She helped him out of his clothes and soon was on her knees sucking his cock. He returned the favour in the '69' position. He had never seen a black pussy up close and was turned on by the black exterior and the lovely pink interior lips and he hungrily sucked her clit and ran his tongue excitedly up and down her cunt. She moaned in ecstasy.

She rolled over on top of him and expertly helped him place his cock at the entrance to her divine wet pussy. This was not her first time he noted, as she brought him, and herself to a long and explosive orgasm.

She would be the first of the many lovely young grads from the art school who would join him for weekend retreats, holidays in the Caribbean and other secluded spots. Many of the young girls were black but not all. He favoured diversity, at least until Rosie came into his life when he was in his late sixties.

++++++++

Rush liked the men's club for its secretive ways. Hushed conversations would never be interrupted by servers or by other members. Business was conducted in quiet tones. It was unusual for him to entertain his wife at the club, but certainly not unheard of, and he had reasons for wanting total privacy, for he did not want the two subjects he planned to address discussed at home or in a restaurant where there could be nosy observers.

He debated with himself about which subject to broach first, so he decided to make small talk about the upcoming racing season and his horses, a favourite topic, and her tennis, in which he forced himself to feign interest,

Rush smiled to himself as he watched his pretty young wife slide into her seat giving the black waiter a good long look down the front of her spring frock. It was a new dress and he complimented her on it. She spent a lot on her clothes, a habit he never mentioned.

In the language of the streets, he thought of his wife as an inveterate cockteaser, and he revelled in the fact that others could stare at her, could want her, but he had her. Other than the incredible session with Seydou, he knew she was faithful, and that particular night didn't really count as unfaithful as he had suggested it, approved it and watched it unfold fulfilling a fantasy that he had long harboured.

Now he had another plan for her.

But it would have to wait until near the end of their meal.

It was easier than he had expected. Rosie certainly knew of the famous Oskar Botha, so when Rush suggested they assist with donating to his political career and getting others to join them, she enthusiastically agreed.

Then he brought up TJ.

Rush told her he had contacted the agency that had supplied her personal trainer and asked them to remove Bruce from the job. By reassigning TJ to the job it would actually save them one salary, he explained. He talked about the young man's wonderful qualifications, his ease with other staff and his most agreeable, personable demeanour.

Rosie was thrilled and she blurted out:

"Oh Rush, you are so sweet and thoughtful, I have disliked Bruce from the time he started, and doing my workouts with him was getting to be such a chore.

"Are you absolutely sure you want me all alone with such a black Adonis?" She giggled.

"Heavens knows, TJ might want to do all kinds of perverted sexual things to me in private, where no one ever goes, why, my darling there is even a big bed down there, he might want to seduce me, right in my own home!"

Rush was quiet.

In very subdued tones he whispered: "Rosie, seeing you with Seydou was a thrill I had never expected. It was so intense, so exciting and I was delighted that he satisfied you in a way I cannot anymore. But Seydou does not make sense as a permanent lover for you over the long term. He is a lot older than you, TJ is much younger and his youthful enthusiasm will bring you greater enjoyment I am sure.

"You might find it interesting that Mrs Johnson has taken a young black lover who is still in College. It is the talk of the town, and she is a lot older than you are. It is rumoured that her lover has moved right into their mansion. Her much older husband is apparently fine with the arrangement.

"I would not wish you to be as public as she is currently being.

"TJ is very private and I have had him checked out.

"He is completely trustworthy."

She gushed, "I will be very careful and insist he is too. God, I am getting wet just thinking about him. Do you wish to watch him with me?"

He replied, "Perhaps, but not right away my darling. I want you to take your time at first. However, to put him at ease, you must indicate to him that this was my idea and that we have discussed it. Remember he is our employee and he may be very nervous to 'cross the line' so to speak. So I cannot answer that question just yet. Just know you have my blessing and total approval to do whatever you want. I just want you happy."

Rush moved on to discuss other matters of business on the estate, but Rosie only half listened. Her mind was fixed on TJ. Her face was flushed. Her nipples were thick and extended against the wonderful silk dress. Her pussy was damp in anticipation.

With Seydou, it had all happened hurridly.

This time she had to plan properly, and not make a mistake. She forced herself to listen to Rush, who all of a sudden looked much older than his 75 years.

+++++++

Denise was surprised to see that a notice had been posted stating filming had been cancelled for the afternoon and she was summoned to Mr Ma'Bill's office for a strategy meeting. There was a rumour floating around that Mr Oskar and others were making a special overseas trip, but little was actually known about it or confirmed for that matter. She worried that funding may have been changed for the film department.

She needn't have worried. With the film set already shut down for the weekend, she was alone when she walked into Ma'Bill's office. It seemed like it was a long time since she had been hired, and Mr Oskar had flirted with her but had seemed distracted. Ma'Bill offered the gorgeous creature a drink and was having one himself. He heaped praise on her, stood behind her where she sat and put his hand on her shoulder.

"You know Denise, I feel a special bond with you, and I am delighted you are doing so well. I wondered if you knew that Mr Oskar, Mr Zaire and Mr Seydou have all left to travel to Lerotica for special ceremonies surrounding the return of the research study group under the direction of Professor Steeves? I believe that they are all picking up Bishop Erasmus en route as well.

"As such, I will be in charge of the filming programs, as well as everything else, in their absence."

Ma'Bill's hand slid down Denise's front to fondle her wondrous breasts as he reached for the TV converter. Carefully, Denise took his wandering hand in hers and said, "Please do not turn on the Rhino TV, I do not need the extra stimulus that provides and I am quite willing to provide you with any sexual favours you would like.

"However, I must advise you that my preferences have changed in the last couple of months and now I much prefer a sexual attraction to young girls and women, as they tend to provide me with erotic pleasure in the way of orgasmic relief, and when needed we use toys such as the big black cock dildos from the Rhino Store, with which I believe you are most familiar."

Ma'Bill was astounded. He mumbled something about he 'had a lot on his plate' and he would 'see her later next week.'

Denise smiled. She and Julie had planned a picnic in the country and a few days at a secluded spa. The brochure outlined that their services were 'world class' which piqued her interest. What could possibly make it world class? She made it a point to find out. She was to pick up chilled wines to stock the master suite they had booked, so she left poor Ma'Bill, who looked as if he had seen a ghost.

++++++++

Bishop Erasmus had noticed the very high winds and rain outside his comfortable panelled office at the Church of the Black Staff a few hours before services on Sunday, but the magnificent house of worship was so substantial, he really did not notice how bad the situation was until the power suddenly went out.

At that point, most of the regular parishioners were already in attendance and there was a warm buzz of conversation when he came out of his vestry.

The backup generator had started flawlessly, but he saw that the lights were much dimmer than normal, and he noted with some alarm that the Rhino communications system was completely down. It was too late to phone for a Rhino service representative.

In due course, he gave his sermon on international race relations.

As he concluded his remarks he wondered whether the white wives scheduled for their usual Sunday sessions in the crypt below would actually follow through on their studies with his black priests.

He felt himself holding his breath. But they did!

The wives approached the altar, like always, for his blessing while their husbands left with their children. The young women hugged him and hugged each other as they made their way to the stairs. He felt his cock stir. The Rhino 'buzz' was off and it did not matter.

The white wives proceeded down the stairs holding the black priests' hands, some were unbuttoning their tops, preparing to worship the now familiar big black cocks with their hands, wet mouths and between their legs like they had all come to expect.

He could not wait to tell Oskar - what did the lack of 'Rhino effect' mean?

The good Bishop also had another news item for Oskar, prior to their upcoming trip to Africa. Oskar had told him he was leasing a private plane to pick up the group to fly to visit the study group. There would be a refuelling stop en route in Paris, France, so he planned a layover of two days there to see the sights.

The week before, Bishop Erasmus acting on his own had announced that the church would sponsor four young wives from the parish to accompany him on his trip to Africa.

They could learn about the other three black men later. Over one hundred white women applied for the trip! He made it quite clear that they would be visiting 'darkest' Africa where the KIng of the country Lerotica would host them, and he explained about the study that Prof. Steeves and his group had been preparing for months.

He picked the cream of the crop. The four had all been married in the past year and did not have children. The oldest was 27, the youngest 23. They all looked considerably younger than their actual ages. He mulled over what they could be expected to wear in the African heat, as they all would expect him to provide advice and mature counsel.

The good Bishop had decided on his own that there would be no cost to them. They would be expected to be public relations experts for the Church. Some studies would be required before takeoff.

Suddenly he thought he had better call Oskar Botha. Soon. His heart pounded in his chest. He started to sweat, his usual ultra-confidence disappeared.

What if Oskar didn't approve of his plan?

++++++++

Rosie was nervous. She had hardly touched her breakfast that the maid had delivered to her room.

She was due for her first appointment with her new personal trainer and her heart fluttered expectantly every time she thought of TJ the handsome 21-year-old black man. She wondered what kind of a name TJ was as if that mattered.

Rush had changed the locks on the exercise and relaxation area of the mansion. He was overly protective and he wanted to make sure TJ would be alone with his gorgeous wife. It was almost enough to give him an erection thinking about what he hoped would happen between them. He gave each of them a key and arranged the timing for their first session. He kept the master key. Then it was up to them. He had done his best. He went to work.

Rosie dithered a bit deciding what to wear and then thought standard black tights and a sports bra with a white T-shirt. After all, it was a workout. She tied her long blond hair back in a loose ponytail and put on lipstick and Rush's favourite perfume.

She threw a pair of shorts and a top in her gym bag just in case and left the bedroom. Her heart was pounding.

TJ had been in the workout area for a solid hour. He moved the large massage table into the window overlooking the vast parkland area of the estate. In the distance, he could see the magnificent stallions working out. They were mere dots on the horizon.

He had a lot of questions to ask her before designing a true workout, so he would keep this one simple and explain everything in detail to her.

He had put on a black jockstrap and with his tight gym shorts, he admired the substantial bulge it made when he looked at himself in the mirror.

He would concentrate on the stationary bike to give her good cardio, and then he would suggest a firm massage. His cock stirred thinking of her naked body lying face down. He had a special surprise for her and put a couple of implements in a convenient drawer.

He admired the whole area, it was beautifully designed with every imaginable tool, sauna, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, and of course full his and her bathrooms. The bedroom came as a wonderful surprise for him. It even had a mirror on the ceiling. He lowered the lights, there was a gentle knock on the massive oak door and she walked in, dutifully closing the door and locking it behind her.

They were alone.

TJ formally and a bit awkwardly shook hands with Mrs Rosie. He tried as hard as he could to not stare at her amazing breasts. She was a vision. She wore cute white running shoes and tights that hugged her asscheeks like a second skin. Her hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and with no makeup and just a little pink lipstick, she looked like a hot teenager.

She looked at him intently, all her confidence melted away and all the things she wanted to say abandoned her. She was here, with a gorgeous black man whom her husband wanted as her lover.

They both laughed.

"Gosh, TJ, I am so nervous, please excuse me."

"Me too, M'am, I have been planning on your session since your husband told me the news, and now I found myself tongue-tied."

They both laughed again.

She reached out and stroked his muscular upper arm. "Well, why don't you tell me where we are going to start!"

He smiled his pure white teeth a stark contrast to his black as coal features. "Please follow my lead, and we will do some stretching, as you have not had a workout in some time, the last thing we want is an injury."

"Perfect." she said.

After an active half an hour, he switched her to the stationary bikes and they had a vigorous 'spin' class. He coached her constantly, his voice encouraging her, praising her and relaxing her. Finally, her face was red from exertion. She was done.

"Excellent!" he exclaimed. "Now how would you like a cool down and a massage?"

She went to the luxurious ladies change room, stripped off her workout clothes and had a wonderful shower. He did the same in the men's area.

He was waiting for her in a fluffy terrycloth robe his black skin in dark contrast to the pure white robe. She tied her long wet hair up in a big towel and walked to the massage table. He had covered it in clean towels.

He politely averted his eyes as her robe fell to the floor and she covered her backside with another towel and laid down on her front. He started by drizzling the warm oil through his fingers onto her back. He then massaged her tight muscles, his low baritone voice talking in sexy tones asking her to let him know if he was being too hard or soft.

"Your husband is such a nice guy, a wonderful employer and I am so honoured that he asked me to be your personal trainer."

"Thank you, TJ, yes he is a lovely man, and he said he trusts you to keep our sessions private and confidential."

"Oh, yes, Ma'am, I will never breath a word about this to anyone."

He ran his hands down the middle of her back right to the towel just inches above her perfect asscheeks, then lovingly up her sides brushing her breasts on both sides of her body with his long arms. She moaned. Back and forth he went, up and down. Then to her neck. Her eyes were closed. Her hair was up out of the way and he caressed her neck and lightly stroked her ears.

He breathed into her ear, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life."

"Oh, T, don't be silly, I am sure a handsome man like you has your pick of the young white girls these days." The banter continued as they flirted, each enjoying the casual back and forth, as their passions mounted. His cock was now hard.

He moved his hand lower and pushed the towel further down. She did not object, just moaned, louder this time.

He padded over to get more warm massage oil. She peeked at him and saw his robe was tenting in the front. She gasped. He looked enormous. Back he came. He lifted the towel and pushed it down to the back of her lower legs. Her lovely derriere was now exposed to his view. He drizzled the oil along the crack in her ass.