A Lawyer's Wife and Her Black Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

She gasped again.

"If you want me to stop at any point just let me know, Rosie, you are the boss!"

It was the first time he called her 'Rosie' and for some reason that made her juices flow and she replied, "Oh, T, please don't stop, it feels so good."

His finger traced down the crack, lightly touching her anus and tracing her pussy lips for the first time. The finger returned to her anus, circling the pink puckered area. More warm oil, this time poured gently directly onto the anus, his busy finger circling around and around as she gasped again then it pushed ever so slightly, ever so gently into the entrance.

"Oh my God, I have never felt this before..."

His other hand reached lower and cupped her vulva with one middle finger entering her pussy whilst another searched for her clitoris. He had been well instructed by his older landlady that the rear end was one of the most sensitive erogenous zones in the body and Mrs Rosie was on fire.

A third finger entered her pussy. He was now fucking her with his left hand while the finger on the right was actually being pulled inside her ass by natural instinct. She cried out and screamed with her first orgasm, squeezing his hand with her pussy so hard it almost hurt his hand. She bucked hard and came again.

He lifted her off the table and carried her to the big king-sized bed.

"I want your cock, and I want it now. Take off the robe and let me see. Let me see it!!"

Teasing her, TJ turned his back to her and opened the robe, lowering it tantalizingly down his back, the muscles rippling as he did so. Finally, he was naked, his black cock standing out from his body at full erection and as hard as a rock.

He turned around.

She gasped "My God T, you are huge, come to me, my lover, let me have your gorgeous cock in my hands and mouth.

"Does my husband know how well endowed you are?

"Are you going to fuck my little pussy with your huge cock?"

She had never talked dirty like this, where was that coming from?

She was in a state of arousal far more pronounced than ever before, the earlier satisfying orgasms forgotten. He reached for her hand and silently pulled her to a sitting position. He stood in front of her presenting his cock to her wet mouth. The thirty-five-year-old pretty white wife worshipped the cock of her much younger black personal trainer.

A man barely twenty-one. A man she barely knew. A man her husband trusted and had arranged for her. Her husband wanted her to do this. She licked its length, the saliva coating his blackness, down to his big balls and back to the head, swirling her tongue around the big cockhead, looking up at his flat stomach and his handsome face while he gently stroked her hair.

"That's a good girl, Rosie, perhaps you should tell your husband all about our session, about your nice, sexy massage and how you climaxed in my hands? Perhaps you should not tell him about my finger up your ass?

"I think he would be very excited to know what you are doing right at this moment!"

She moaned loudly, his voice seducing her. She lay back, soaking wet as his head went down, his lips kissing her pussy which her husband never did, she came again, finally screaming.

"Now, now, fuck me now!"

He entered her slowly, carefully and pushed in his thickness into her cunal passage, then withdrew. She screamed for more, he did so gradually entering her. She thrashed around, she was a bucking bronco and he was riding her for all he was worth.

Covered in sweat the lovers had multiple orgasms until they collapsed in each other's arms. He kissed her.

She realized that they hadn't kissed during the whole wild fucking, and she kissed him back, expressing her thanks.

++++++++

That morning had passed very slowly for Rush.

Knowing his lovely wife was working out with TJ her new personal trainer made him somewhat anxious. New things always tended to worry Rush, and he was not good with change. Some of the lawyers embraced change as an opportunity. Not Rush, so the meetings seemed extraordinarily long, and the day dragged. He wondered what they were doing, would he seduce her? Would she agree or find him far too young?

Rush fretted.

When he got home he hurried to find her upstairs. There was no sign of her. Rather than panic, he changed from his work attire and put on a casual shirt and slacks. He went downstairs and called out for her.

She was seated outside in another new sundress.

She looked gorgeous, her skin was radiant and she seemed wonderfully relaxed and happy. She stood and kissed him full on his mouth.

He wondered if her mouth had kissed TJ? Had her mouth sucked TJ's black cock? What had happened? He desperately wanted to know but then he did not want to know. The maid brought their perfectly chilled martinis.

He sat, she looked at him quizzically, and he mumbled something about a difficult day at the office.

She smiled and when the maid left them she said, "I thought you would like to know how my workout went with my new physical trainer so I will tell you all about it now and then when our guests leave, I will continue before bed."

God, he had forgotten about her sister and husband coming for dinner. The husband was a crushing bore and her sister could not stop talking about money. Rush decided he would cover his disappointment by opening extra bottles of wine. She continued "Well darling, in a word TJ was 'wonderful.'

"You could not have picked a better lover for me. He is charming, athletic, handsome and terribly fit. He is such a strong man, he lifted me like I was a feather!

"He really knows his 'stuff' and I learned so much about stretching the proper way and then we both had a great 'spin' session together and then after that...

"I will explain later, I think I hear the doorbell."

The extra bottles of wine did the trick. His brother-in-law got drunk, his sister-in-law got mad at her husband and they left early.

Rosie was tipsy and giggly and he brought the last open bottle up to their room. He changed and put on his robe.

She changed and came into his study off the bedroom with the pink outfit she had worn for the photo session with Seydou her nipples obviously aroused as she prepared to tell him about the session with TJ.

"Sit with me on the couch as I don't want anyone to hear us," she said.

He thought that was strange as with the massive oak doors, they wouldn't hear a train hitting the house. She snuggled up to him and put her arms around his neck, she kissed him with her mouth open the same mouth that had enthusiastically welcomed TJ's young hard black cock just a few hours earlier.

"After our workout, T suggested he give me a nice therapeutic massage to loosen up my tight muscles. I only had a robe on over my nakedness so he kindly averted his eyes while I laid down and then put a towel over my midsection. I was topless though!"

Rush's mouth was dry, his cock was getting hard, this is what he wanted.

"Gosh, Rush, it was wonderful. TJ, I actually called him 'T" when he was working on my back and legs, don't know why it just seemed sexier. He drizzled a warm oil on my skin and then rubbed it in all over. When he traced up my sides he could not help but briefly caress my breasts, it sent shivers through me and my desire started to build!"

Rush managed to blurt out: "What was he saying to you then if anything?"

"Oh, I'm not sure I should tell you that." She teased as she reached down and put her hand on her husband's semi-hard penis.

"Please darling, please tell me everything."

"Well he put his lips right up to my ear, his tongue briefly snaked inside it, and he said I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Then his fingers briefly went under the towel and he asked permission to go lower. He is such a gentleman, for such a young man, I certainly did not mind."

"My juices were flowing."

"He drizzled more warm oil in the crack of my bum and it felt so amazing."

"Oh God, Rosie, did he stop then or?"

" No darling, I opened my legs to give him full access. I knew you would want me to do that so I did. I wanted to have the full treatment, so his long, strong fingers entered me and after an amazing few minutes he masturbated me and brought me to a wonderful orgasm or two.

"After I recovered we both showered and he carried me to the bed. I begged to see his cock and sat on the edge of the bed while he teased me finally dropping his robe and turning around."

Now she was stroking Rush's hardon and she opened his pants and took out his cock. It felt so small in her hand. She took off the babydoll top and her heaving full breasts were in her husband's face.

"Look at my nipples. His black lips sucked so hard on them I thought they would burst."

"See the nibble marks on my boobs? He is such an incredible lover, I just kept having orgasm after orgasm."

"Did TJ fuck you?"

"Of course darling. His cock was so big I didn't think I would be able to take it. I sucked him first for ages, can you taste his cock when I kiss you?"

Rush's head was spinning. She was bringing him quickly over the edge. He erupted in her hand as she described how TJ entered her and rode her with the pent-up enthusiasm that only youth and size and skill can bring.

"Thank you, my darling, thank you.

"You are the perfect husband, my day could not have been any better."

++++++++

END

With a special thank you to Curt B and Julie van for their edits and input, much appreciated.

Wunderboi

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers