A Lazy Keyholder Wife

Story Info
She accepts the key but ignores him caged.
12.1k words
4.12
4.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
180 Followers

TITLE: A Lazy Keyholder Wife

She accepts the key but ignores him caged.

Tag. non-dominant, caged cock, forced male chastity, Gentle Femdom, No Sissification, No Cuckolding, Serve, cunnilingus, Licking Pussy, Ignoring.

###### Disclaimer. This is a parody of the «Husband Forced into Chastity Device Meets Reluctance in His Bored Vanilla Wife» Fetish/BDSM/Reluctant category. Wrists cuffed, CFNM, and caged cock on every page. If these ingredients do not interest you, avoid wasting time reading. English is not my native language: please, focus on erotic ideas. Thank you. ######

.

Chapter 1. Husband's point of view, Nicholas.

.

Dear Diary. After a few months that I bought my second cage (the first one was too narrow and long, and I had gotten all the measurements wrong), I decided to explain this kink of mine to my wife, Brittany, but on the first and second day, I didn't have the nerve.

Arriving at the resort after a short plane flight, I wore the cage, but she didn't even notice because she doesn't even look at me. We spent the day in the resort pool, I always wore my bathing suit, and she didn't notice; at dinner, I was dressed up. After dinner, Brittany would read her romantic porn novels, then she would fall asleep, and she never noticed that her husband next to her was wearing a metal cage.

We were on a small island, famous for shrimp and octopus cooked on the barbecue. I thought it would be the ideal situation to start a new lifestyle. To start experiencing new things, among unknown people who would not judge us. But my wife seemed interested in only three things: sleeping, reading fantasy porn novels, and eating. Then sleep again. I had my cock exploding inside the cage where I myself had locked it out of devotion to my wife, but she didn't even seem to notice! For two whole days, she never touched me below my navel (maybe she never even touched my shoulders!) and never looked at me while I was changing. I often sleep in the nude, but in order not to bother her with an image that might not have surprised her, on vacation I slept in short shorts, and she saw nothing,

On the third day of vacation, I took courage: after the midday meal, I brushed my teeth, shaved my beard, put on the perfume she loves on me, and then joined my wife who was sunbathing in a bikini reading an e-book lying on a lounge chair by the pool.

Without hesitation, I told her that I would like her to be my Keyholder.

But I was unsuccessful.

Brittany barely looked up from the pages of her novel (all fantasy stuff about absurdly tall and muscular but also gentle and romantic males who turn into aristocratic werewolves fighting even nobler and taller vampires).

She mumbled something like, "Do you want me to keep some keys on the nightstand, Nicholas? Leave them on the coffee table, sweetheart..." and then she started reading again.

She always ignores me.

But by this time courage had overwhelmed me and I could stop no longer.

"Honey, I love you, and I will never want to have sex with any other woman... and I don't even want to masturbate anymore, ever."

She looked at me a little surprised and said, "But why do you say these things, silly you? You know very well that you can masturbate every day, I'm not offended! Indeed, you're doing me a favor, so it's less effort for me. By the way, why don't you go to the junior suite right now and masturbate a little? Watch a fast porn movie or two, jerk yourself, cum, fall asleep, and at least let me read in peace."

"No, honey, really, listen to me, this is important. A few months ago I bought a device for forced male chastity. It's made of metal, it's very durable."

I don't know which word among those I had laboredly said had triggered her imagination. She put down the phone and looked at me, lifting her sunglasses. In that way, she revealed once again the magnificent emerald green eyes that had made me fall in love with her.

"Did you buy what? A... what? A Device of what? But why, OMG, why must you always be infatuated with strange perversions? Couldn't you just be romantic, buy flowers and chocolates, and jerk off solitary in your room?"

Her voice was strange. Moaning, bored, but with a hint of curiosity. In a way, I could hear Jessica Rabbit's voice echoing, "Why don't you do right? Like some other men do?" But this was the right thing for me, I was sure.

"Brittany, please... Do you want me to show you the cage?"

"Are you wearing it right now?!" In her voice, surprise and even shock

"Yep! To be nitpicky, I've been wearing it for three days since the plane landed on the island. And in a way, it's disgraceful that a wife didn't notice a metal cage wrapping around her husband's penis in the first three days of the vacation... that certifies that you never gave a glance down there."

"Oh, look hubby, if you've come to argue you're going to rub our faces in it!"

"Oh, I wish... No, on the contrary! I've come to give you the key that will reduce our quarrels by a lot!"

"Well, a reduction in quarrels coupled with a reduction in your pleas for sex might interest me. And by now you've distracted me from the novel...too bad, because on this page the muscular Duke of Wolfberg (who is a Werewolf) was ordering his minions to strip naked the bespectacled librarian girl they captured, and lead her handcuffed prisoner to his ducal Pavillion... Whatever, I'll pick it up later. Page 299, I'll be able to remember, it's fine. And now you... Follow me, Nick. Let's go to the junior suite, I'm curious to see what you bought, but not here by the pool. And don't describe it to me with your long, boring explanations! Stop the mansplaining... Follow the rule of good movie screenwriters: SHOW, DON'T TELL. Do you understand, you stubborn mansplaining king?"

Brittany stood up and with a quick but sexy gait walked toward our suite. I followed her, staring at the magnificent feet and calves that had made me fall in love.

Entering the room, she sat on the bed cross-legged.

"Drop your boxers," she ordered.

I know well what he saw: I had looked in the mirror many times (I really liked the sight of my cage, with the swollen balls protruding from the sides below) and I knew what I was offering. It was complete submission: it was the material demonstration of spiritual dedication.

I had completely shaved off all the hair below my belly button. I had even been to a beauty salon before I left, to make sure that no hair was left in places that were harder to shave. I was a little bit embarrassed, and I asked the person shaving me, "but in your opinion is this a gay thing?" "No, not today. Several years ago it was perceived as a statement of belonging, but now it is very widespread even among straight couples. You are married, right? I see the ring. Most porn movies show actors with totally shaved dicks and balls. And even many athletes shave to facilitate creams and massagers against muscle pain. Don't worry, Mr. Husband Straight, there's nothing gay about it."

On the glabrous skin, I had placed the U-shaped ring that would hang my testicles. It needed to be very tight because the testicles tend to go back inside the body and slide upward. Over the testicles, I had placed the other piece of the main ring, and I had joined the two parts together. I was in a moment of complete relaxation: I don't know how those in the tales can do it who claim that they locked it in the cage starting from a hard erection, surviving one or two edging sessions. My penis was relaxed: I covered it with lubricant to slide it inside the cage. Then I closed the front bars with the back ring and removed the key. The knob eyed purple through the bars; the shaft was very small because I had chosen a model suitable for the size of the flaccid cock. When I have an erection, I reach normal size: but when flaccid, it measures a few centimeters. Underneath, the scrotum was dark, with a vague shade of blue: nothing medically worrisome, but it was exciting to realize the famous expression "blue balls." Ha, ha!

I knew what I was going to show her. But I didn't know how she would react.

She reacted... badly. Contempt, disgust, incomprehension.

Her lips, which had made me fall in love so many years ago, were now distorted into a grimace of disgust.

"Yuck! But what did you buy? But what would I do with a penis locked inside bars! Don't you think about me? Didn't you think that this way you take away orgasms FROM ME?"

"No, really, honey, orgasms for you will still be plenty, and most importantly, you will never have to reciprocate again!"

"Come again?"

"NEVER RECIPROCATE. You see, usually, after you have an orgasm, we still do something sexual to make me cum too. But now, if you agree to be my Keyholder, you can have an orgasm without worrying about me having one too!"

Brittany giggled. "Ha, ha, sweet hubby, I never worry about you having an orgasm! Quite often I fall asleep while you go off moping around watching internet porn with your dick still hard, you think I don't know that you masturbate all night long?"

"Okay, I know you act like that but don't pretend you don't care. You hide it well, but you worry. Especially when I was penetrating you-you were always afraid I would cum too soon, and you were always tense."

"That's true."

"I am not an early ejaculator but maybe some youthful experience... or maybe anyway female orgasm takes longer... let's say anyway during penetration in your head there was a little bit of worry."

"I admit that."

"And then I know I annoy you-I always try to amaze you with the things I do for you, I earn my salary, especially for you, I make clever conversation to impress you, I constantly perform many domestic chores to please you. But it's like I'm trying to collect cookie points. And you boycott me-don't deny it, I know you do-if I make chores, you always find some flaw, if I say some brilliant speech, you find a way to argue the opposite thesis, and sometimes I wonder if you do it on purpose to prevent me from collecting enough points to get sex from my ever-unsatisfied wife. Always nagging."

Brittany made an amused grimace. "I am Brit the Brat. If I act that way, maybe I do it unknowingly."

"From the way you sneer, I think you do it consciously. But I can't blame you. I have a sexual drive that makes me want to make love to you even twice every day, while you, sincerely, crave once a week. You have inevitably developed a series of strategies to diminish and reject the sexual attention coming from me when you have no desire for it. It's Understandable: you do it in self-defense."

She sulked. "You can't make me feel guilty, just because my sexual drive is less than yours. You are always hungry for sex! We were supposed to buy costumes to impersonate Beauty and the Beast!"

"It's not your fault, sweetie-it's my fault. I imagined that if I made a myriad of small gestures to seduce you, I would be successful. Instead, in this way, I only brought myself a lot of disappointments. But I am convinced that all my disappointments will end if you agree to be my Keyholder."

"What should I do if I accept? That is: I am convinced that you have already drawn up a list of perverse desires that you will demand that I perform, such as wearing leather boots and a bustier and a vampire cape, and whipping you until my arms ache. Is it so? You know very well that I am not sadistic and that I am non-dominant. I'm afraid this new perversion of yours will only be an increase of duties on me."

"No, absolutely not. As Keyholder you can also decide to ignore me all day, all week. You can also decide never to release me from the cage. It is no longer a cookie-cutter point collection. If you are in the mood, you decide what you want us to do together, or you decide you prefer to be alone: you can sleep, read, or masturbate alone. Or you can order me to masturbate your pussy, with my fingers, with your sex toys. Better yet, you can order me to eat your pussy, giving you orgasm while my cock is still under lock and key, never satisfied."

"I'm not convinced... I bet you will eventually make me pay dearly for any deviation I make from what you expect to happen."

"No, I swear, I don't expect anything at all. I just want you to keep this key aside, nothing else."

"Now you won't have to worry anymore. Do you remember at the beginning of our relationship, you used to ask me to shower together? I thought you wanted to have sex. Now I understand that you just wanted intimacy and cuddling: the gentle rub of soapy skin. When my cock was free, I would immediately get so excited and want to make love and ruin that sweet, romantic moment. Now instead I have locked the lock and given you the key, we can be inside the shower for a whole hour and my cock won't ruin anything with the urgings of it!"

"That sounds interesting. Little, but at least it's a start."

"Oh, please, honey, I promise it will be beautiful for you. The main benefit for wives is that the cage curbs the amount of unsolicited sexual attention from the husband! Besides, the fact that the cock is under lock and key doesn't mean your pussy can't have fun... I still have fingers on my hands, I can make you orgasm with two in the front and one in the back! And if you want to handcuff my wrists behind my back, I promise to lick your pussy until you get as many orgasms as you want... And if you don't even want me to touch you with my tongue, you can always masturbate in front of me with the Magic Wand or any other vibrator, and I'll just stand there watching you, sacrificing my orgasms to increase the intensity of yours! And I swear to you that I will never beg you to release me, I will not bother you with any demands if you are not in the right mood, I will simply stand there watching you helplessly."

"Nice words...but I'm still not convinced. I'll tell you what. For now, keep the cage on. The key is here hanging from my neck. Tonight I don't want you to bother me again with your very long speeches: you've said so much, I have to think it over. And I will, tomorrow. Tonight I want to finish reading an important chapter of my novel fantasy porn, and you are preventing me from doing so with your chatter!"

"I will be quiet!"

"That's exactly it. Quietly bring me the handcuffs. I don't like how much you're fidgeting. Here's an order for you... from your Reluctant Keyholder, so to speak. "Brittany, the Reluctant Keyholder," yes, I like that. I order you to turn around and let me cuff your wrists behind your back. That's it... just one more second... perfect. Now I want you to lie down...yeah, I could have handcuffed you lying down, but that would have lessened my enjoyment and your suffering...lie on the underside of the bed and watch my pussy while I read...but don't talk. I don't want to hear a single sound from you. Go to sleep... if you can. Or stay awake, but mute. If you talk, I will put my panties inside your mouth as a gag."

I obeyed without hesitation. She was amazed at my devotion. She looked at me with a tiny bit of compassion and said, "Now I will start reading again, but you first confess something to me, Nick. With that device on, can you pee sitting on the toilet?"

I nodded.

"Even with your wrists cuffed? Won't it then get all dirty and you'll stink of urine?"

I shook my head. I had already tried several times: the bars around the tip of the knob were very wide and the urine passed through without leaving a bad smell.

"Listen to me: if you are sick, if you need anything, you have to say the word "RED", and I will release you. If you need a little break, you must say the word "YELLOW" and I will release you. Tell me you understand."

"I understand."

As I lay humbly at her feet, Brittany sighed profoundly, like a mother when her son has done some mischief. "But why can't you be an average vanilla husband like everyone else?"

"Sweetie, I'm not like everyone else: it was you who always told me, from the very first date. You chose me among dozens of other suitors not because of stature or charm, but because my way of thinking is different from everyone else's. You chose me, my wife."

"I admit that, too. But from now on I want my orders to be obeyed. From now on absolute silence. I don't want to hear any noise from you until I order you."

#####

That afternoon maybe she was tired, or maybe the information load was too heavy, or maybe the novel chapter was boring. After a few minutes, Brittany fell asleep. I lay awake staring at her beautiful pussy. Moving while sleeping, she had rolled over several times. Now she had her thighs ajar and was showing me her rosebud and perfect slightly wet pussy, her lips parted.

If I had been free, I would have tried to wake her up and fuck her. I would have screwed it up as usual. Or I would have gone to another room to read erotic tales and masturbate for hours.

Instead, thankfully, I was still, caged and cuffed, and kept staring at her hairy pussy, framed by trimmed pubic hair.

I remained motionless, awake, and with increasing sexual desire, for at least two hours. Maybe I fell asleep, but I was always dreaming about her pussy. I don't know if I was awake or asleep but I had the pussy always in front of my eyes.

I was happy. The cage wrapped around the penis and testicles like the embrace of a loving woman. I felt protected and safe. Was I aroused? Certainly, but the big brain (inside the skull) was relaxed, because the voice of the small brain (inside the knob) was muffled by the bars. For the first time I felt genuinely free, and serene.

I thought lucidly, "the worst thing a keyholder can do is not to avoid every release: it is to reject the very idea of cage. If Brittany had said to me, 'Ew this-what! Open the lock now, and throw away both the cage and the lock! My laziness overrides any of your folly, and the laziest thing for me, is to pretend to ignore all the nights you masturbate by reading tales on erotic sites, or watching movies and captions. Throw in the trash the cage that would have given you such serenity, and keep masturbating until all productive energy has left your miserable body!" That would have been infinitely worse. And maybe thousands of wives would rather have their husbands masturbate all week than give him an ounce of attention: and maybe that's why there are so many divorces. But my Brittany has allowed me to keep the cage, and she doesn't seem interested in concere no release-it will be a wonderful vacation.

######

In the midst of these sweet thoughts about my voluntary captivity, I fell asleep at one point: I know because she woke me up.

When we were newly married, she often woke me up with little kisses on my penis. Often, indeed, almost always, I would interpret this as an invitation to make love. But what if instead it was just a cuddling request? I don't know. Maybe a psychologist or sex therapist could have helped, but she always refused to meet one.

But now I was completely harmless. The cock was locked. My wrists were firmly handcuffed behind my back. Brittany was not limited to quick little kisses on the penis: she had taken the whole scrotum with the testicles into her mouth and was sucking them hard. From her body movements she could tell that I was awake and said, "Quiet!" Then giggling she began to lick my balls again.

"Do you like it, honey? Maybe you were right: it's very relaxing for me, knowing that you won't be able to take initiative! If I had licked your balls while you were free, you would have jumped on me after a few seconds, to cum after a few minutes. Instead, now, the cage forces you into a much more patient attitude...and you see (slurp, slurp) now that you know how to wait patiently...(slurp, slurp) I spend a lot more time in the company of your testicles, ha, ha!"

I tried to leverage my wrists to move and get a good look at the scene. But she with one hand pushed me down, causing my back to slam against the mattress.

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
180 Followers