A Lazy Keyholder Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary. Since wearing the cage, my husband is full of kindnesses and small gestures for me. Oh, even in previous years he always held the door open for me and moved my chair in the restaurant, but now he does many more things, and always in the way I prefer. He takes care of all the chores in the house... during the vacation in the Resort, it was hard to notice because the Guests do almost nothing, but back home, he is always fixing small things, tending the garden, and vacuuming... Nick realized that slicing ham is not enough to make a dinner, and so, he also joined a cooking class for male cooks (nothing effeminate: the teacher is a kind of Gordon Ramsy but more though) and often he cooks my dinner and serves it to me in our living room. And the number of times he's shown up in the morning, holding a tray full of delicious food for my breakfast...him naked, with the cage clutching his cock and dangling his swollen balls... a full blueberry jam for my throat, and a full view of his blue balls for my delighted eyes...this life is heaven.

Dear Diary. The most delightful thing is that he NEVER asks for a release. I can guess that my husband thinks about it all the time, but he has so much self-control that he doesn't ask. Perhaps some wives find it amusing to hear their husbands supplicating and begging, but I would find it utterly boring. I already "know" that he thinks about the cage. And now I think about little caged Nick, too. Maybe in past years I neglected him a little tad, but it was a form of defense: when I was not in the mood, I had to try to dampen his ardors, otherwise he would force me to have sex every night of the week! But now that his orgasms are entrusted to me... and that sex every night, means only one or two orgasms ONLY FOR ME, without ever reciprocating... well, you know what I confess to you, Dear Diary? I am always in the mood now, much more often than when his cock was free and threatening to penetrate me or cum in my mouth or on my clothes.

Now I believe the two main elements are: «Never reciprocate», and «No unrequired male attentions». Thanks to the cage, the two of us saw the end of an era: the epoch when my husband would exhibit, the ordinary chores he did in the house as important Missions, or heroic Quests. Almost as if it all was a cookie-cutter point collection to convince me that he «deserved» to have sex with me. And he would want every day, even twice a day, while I, honestly, do not have as much desire.

Although I must admit that since his erection is gone, I have desire more often. Partly to torture him... I like the desperate face he makes when I masturbate in front of him (and my pure JOY, to see the frustration in his eyes as I orgasm but he is precluded and vetoed). Partly because I'm aware that I can stop at any stage...when I had to make him cum, I had to keep going as long as he was cumming, instead now that I'm just the center of attention, if I don't feel like it anymore, I stop and no one gets offended or disappointed. So, I started to start masturbating more often, gently, unhurriedly: sometimes I go all the way to orgasm's peaks, sometimes I fall asleep in complete peacefulness. In both cases, I completely forget about my caged husband. He asked not to reciprocate, and I do exactly what he asked. Rarely...

Sometimes I order him to lick me. He is always enthusiastic and tries very hard. And I like it so much, when he tries so hard. Once he confessed to me that one of his fantasies is to lick me while his wrists are cuffed behind his back: that way, Nicholas said, I feel like a prisoner and I know I can't use my hands to speed up the time it takes... and, guess what? I love it.

Dear Diary. The worst behavior a wife could act, after her husband asked her to become his Keyholder, would be to release him immediately and throw the cage away in the trash. He offers such a precious thing (the freedom of his penis!) and she throws it away..... Maybe my little sister Tiffany would behave that way... my sister is a grown woman, but she is itchy and vanilla more than anyone else, and she never had any interest in masturbation (go figure I had to explain to her what vibrators were!) Now Tiffany already has two grown children, and a husband who adores her, but I'm really afraid that if he asked his wife to be the Keyholder, she would smash the cage with an iron hammer (empty; the empty cage, with nothing in it). And that would be a big mistake, on my sister's part. We shall see...

Dear Diary, I am a profoundly changed woman. I had approached this lifestyle with pessimism, but I have changed my mind. I absolutely love it; in fact, I want to spread it to all my friends! Already I have invited my best friend Teresa for tea, and I told her there will be a surprise. I will have her find my husband naked, caged, with his wrists cuffed behind his back and a gag in his mouth (to prevent his verbose mansplaining). Will it be humiliating? No, I think it will be funny. Teresa is single at this time and perhaps she might like it if I lend her my husband's deft tongue, who knows. I'm sure if I ordered her to, Nicholas would do it... to obey me. Perhaps I will talk to him about it tomorrow, calmly, in a serene stage without blackmail or ultimatums... I don't like to extort forced assent, I prefer it if he adheres with sincere enthusiasm. Tomorrow...

Dear Diary... Tomorrow is another day.

THE END (at the moment).

#### If I have bored you, tell no one and write nothing! If, on the other hand, I have entertained you, put a good rating and a comment: there may be a follow-up. A Question for the patient readers. In your opinion, will Brittany leave laziness and tease her husband every day, to be serene and happy together?

English is not my native language: please, focus on erotic ideas. Thank you.

####