A Leap in the Dark

Story Info
Daniel leaps into the unknown with his wife's girlfriend.
4.7k words
4.61
16k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers

"I have a surprise for you."

I remember Laura's words from yesterday as we sit in this seaside restaurant, enjoying our meal together. She seems so radiant tonight, and yet her silence speaks volumes. Her eyes have been glazed over for most of the day. They always are when she's lost in thought, in her own world.

Katlyn reflects her thoughtfulness. She always does, always has. They are so much alike. If one didn't know better, a person could mistake them for sisters, twin sisters even. They're not though. They're not even related. However, some average person wouldn't know that just by looking at them. Their faces are similar, meaning that both are heart-shaped with long, flowing deep, brown hair. It's straight and silky smooth. I know because I love running my fingers through Laura's. They both have beautiful, almond-shaped eyes. Laura's are brown and soulful. Katlyn's are hazel and inquisitive, sometimes playful. They both have full pink lips. Katlyn's are a little wider and not as full. They're not thin either. They are kissable though. I've long fantasized about how they'd feel against mine, not that I'd ever confess that to Laura, especially today, on our first anniversary together as a husband and wife. That would be suicidal I know. They both are about the same height and build, medium and considerably lean. They both, like me, are in their early twenties. They both have those strikingly, youthful figures, figures that catches every man's attention. There are quite a few here in this restaurant who can't keep their eyes off of either of them. I should be jealous, possessive even. What man wouldn't with a beautiful girl like Laura as his wife?

And yet, here we are, the three of us, eating a delicious meal in a very casual, and yet a surprisingly intimate setting. I know people are wondering about us. They suspect a story, a long one perhaps, as to why it's the three of us and not just two. They wouldn't understand the bond Laura and Katlyn share, and have for years, certainly since childhood. They grew up together and were as close as real, flesh-and-blood sisters. Sisters however, they are not. Best friends...not exactly. This bond goes a hell of a lot deeper than that. I suspect that they think I'm a special guy, one who doesn't mind sharing his wife this way, that I don't resent not having her to myself like most other guys would. They don't understand the dynamics of their relationship. Nobody does. I certainly don't and I've known them both for years now. I live with it. I live with the concept that they are a one package deal. I knew that from the beginning. I had no illusions otherwise. What they don't get and what Laura probably only halfway discerns is that I really like Katlyn. I like her a lot. Perhaps too much at times. I'd never admit that either, not to either one of them, of course. Why would I? I know that Laura would probably misinterpret my intentions and that would likely poison their relationship, and I'd received the blame for it. There is no win there, so I keep my feelings to myself. It's just better that way.

"Are you through with your plates?" The waiter asks.

His voice breaks me out of my own thoughtfulness. "We'll have the check." Katlyn tells him.

I look at her. Laura only passively, her face still unreadable. "It's your anniversary, duh?" She smiles. "Check please." She affirms to the confused waiter. He nods and leaves.

"What...no dessert?" I laugh.

"I have something at home that's better than what they serve here." Laura tells me as Katlyn pays our bill and gets up from the table.

I noticed that she didn't eat much, which is an observation that I refrain from voicing aloud. In fact, I know Laura hasn't eaten much in a couple of days. She's like this I know...especially when she's contemplating a change or a move. However, I also note that Katlyn didn't finish her plate either.

I say nothing as we stand on the sidewalk waiting for our Uber driver to arrive. A cool evening breeze is blowing gently from off the ocean and I'm glad I wore my long-sleeved shirt tonight. Once she pulls up, I stand aside to let them sit together, but instead Laura insists that she wants me between them. They always sit together, but then nothing has been ordinary about this night so far.

Both are tense as we ride back to our place in utter silence. It's nothing unusual for Katlyn to eat out with us and head back to our place for a couple hours before heading to her own apartment a few blocks away. Then it also nothing unusual for her and Laura to have sleepovers too. Tonight, I didn't know which it was going to be. I suspect that I won't be having Laura to myself much at all tonight, regardless of which option wins out. I can't recall the last time we've made love and not had to rush through it because of Katlyn.

However, tonight I'm distracted by Katlyn's closeness and her warm body beneath the jeans that she wears tonight. They're slim cut. Everything she wears is designed to show off her perfect body, perhaps a little too well. Laura is wearing a similar pair. They'd even worn similar long-sleeved pullovers. Katlyn's is white. Laura's is pink.

I keep wondering what she meant by having a better dessert at home. We have no dessert at home, not that I know of. I'm still hungry...well a little bit. I could have eaten a piece of cake or pie...whatever they'd had on the menu. I'd heard that their key lime pie was good too. But then, isn't it always, no matter the restaurant? It's hard to screw that pie up.

We'd been shopping all day. Laura wanted to update my considerably outdated wardrobe for some time, and today she'd made it her mission to do just that. We'd brought everything home before heading to the beach for dinner.

"Daniel, I want to see you in your new swim trunks." Laura says and kisses me tenderly. "I want you to try them on before your shower."

"Okay." I say as I catch Katlyn's heated eyes as they meet mine. She blushes instantly and I'm suddenly feeling shy. "But they're kind of skimpy..."

"Baby, don't be shy in front of her." She smiles. "You know she's my girl. I don't mind if she see some skin."

He words unsteady me as I take off my clothes and pull the considerably slim-fitting trunks out of the bag. I can't help thinking that these were designed for European men and not American. We didn't have their bodies. However, it seemed that more and more clothes were being designed for such physiques these days. I slip my boxer briefs off and pull the tight trunks on. I'm fit, reasonably so. I don't work out regularly like other guys I know. Still, I do have what many would consider a lean body, and I have to admit the trunks do fit. I'd fit in on a European or Far Eastern beach. Not perfectly, but I'd be close enough to not be gawked at. The girls...well they'd be gawked at for another reason I knew. It would be a lustful gawking.

"Come on, don't be shy." Laura calls out to me from the living room.

Reluctantly, I head towards the door. I'm half-way there when I pause before the mirror over the dresser. I notice how pasty white my skin is. I need to bone up too. My ribs are starting to show. I know...my diet isn't great. I hardly eat and when I do it's mostly light, vegan shit that Laura has started introducing in our diet. We're not vegan but she wants to try a little of it to get our nutrients. I notice my sandy-brown hair is sadly unkempt now, thanks to the ocean breeze this evening. I shouldn't care. I really need a shower. I feel grimy from today. It had been hot, sultry so, for most of the day as we shopped. But she wants this, so I delay my shower till she's satisfied. That is what I tell myself as I hesitantly turn to go but pause once more to catch how revealing the trunks are. I'm not even remotely aroused and I can still see the shape of my penis. They are made of a silky, smooth material, but they're taut, so much so that I can see the outline of the head and most of the shaft. And yet, there is no way to avoid going out there. Katlyn is going to see everything. And yet, that excites me in a perverse sort of way. I say that because I'm married and it's wrong of me to think such things about my wife's girlfriend. That is what I've always told myself when such sordid thoughts have slithered into my mind.

"Daniel!" She calls out. "Don't make me come in there and drag you out!"

I can hear the amusement in her impatient tone. With a sigh, I run my hands over my smooth, hairless abs and legs. She'd convinced me into having the hair removed shortly after we began dating. It hadn't been much, but it was enough to bother her when we were together. She loves smooth skin against her when we make love. Anyway, with one last look and a deep sigh of unease, I head for the door.

I find them in their bikinis, the new ones that they'd bought for the beach this summer. It was May and already the heat was beginning to settle over the Coast. It was only the first taste of our normally long summers. I say that because spring is never long here, only a fleeting month or so and then it's summer before it's officially recognized by the calendar.

They'd bought matching bikinis. I should have known they would. They match a lot. Like twins, they too share similar tastes in most things, and clothing is no exception. However, these bikinis are so revealing that I'm speechless. In truth, I'm stunned by their near-nude bodies. The tops and bottoms are so small that I can see most of their breasts and pubic areas. They've shaved. Laura certainly has. Her cute, patch of pubic hair is all but gone as I take in the bare skin that surrounds what scant material there is covering her vagina.

It's then that I catch Katlyn's eyes. They're glazed over and she's blushing. I note that she's looking down my body and I follow her gaze. I'm already barely contained by the trunks as it is, but now I'm fully aroused. I should have felt the tightness. I feel it now as Laura takes my hand and leads me to the couch. Katlyn follows us and stands before us, silent, watching, expectantly so, as Laura kisses me and caresses my back and sides with her eager hands. I quake under her touch.

"You have a beautiful body, baby." She croons and kisses me again before moving to my cheeks and neck. Her hands move down, past my ribs to my stomach. Her touch is electric and causes my embarrassing arousal to worsen. I'm fully erect but it's pressed sideways and it's straining against the skin-tight fabric. "She wants to see you." She whispers. "She wants to see all of you."

My heart races as she lowers herself, kissing my body as she does. Each kiss takes my breath away. I'm shaking. I know she feels it as she peers up at me and grins, wickedly so, and then pulls down my trunks, slowly, inch by inch till my penis is free and in her hand. She strokes me for a second or two before kissing the head, running her tongue over it's tender skin and the slit that is now oozing pre-cum. I catch Katlyn's eyes and they're taking in everything and there's no hiding her yearning for what Laura is savoring at the moment. She wants it too and that excites me, makes me harder for my wife.

I nearly stumble back as she swallows me whole. Her hands grip my legs firmly with surprising strength. I feel the couch pressing into the back of them, cool leather upon hot, sweaty skin. She keeps swallowing me over and over. Katlyn moves behind her and pulls her hair back from her face. The whole time Laura peers up at me, never breaking eye contact. Katlyn moves in closer and kisses me. I fall into the kiss. I reach out and take her head and kiss her heatedly. She tastes so good. She tastes of our meal and of the wine. I hunger for her as my wife brings me to climax. I feel it building with each stroke of her head, of her mouth, and her wickedly hot tongue as it slides over my flesh. It's like a burning fire that races upwards from deep within my core and spews forth, white and creamy into her mouth. She withdraws and swallows what I've fed her with, and then she smiles. But she's not done with me. I see it as she get up and Katlyn takes her place. They are not done with me I see as Katlyn peers up at me, as Laura had, and takes my soiled penis in hand. I'm still hard, surprisingly so, and she begins stroking me, as Laura had done before taking me into her mouth. I'm suddenly overcome with emotion and with desire. I've dreamed of this. I'll admit that. And as I'd fantasized, she begin taking me with her hungry mouth. I'm so aroused that I'm hurting. My body is burning up with pain and desire, but release doesn't come fast, as I'd believe it would...in that second before she took me into her mouth. It took minutes of her swallowing me over and over again before I did, and she too swallowed everything I gave her.

Both stand before me. I'm on the couch. I'm too weak to stand anymore. "This is the dessert." Laura tells me, her voice husky now, pregnant with unforeseen lust. I watch as they remove their bikinis and now they're nude before me. Their perfect bodies are moist with sweat, sweat that built up from the heat of the room. Why is it so hot in here? It's in the high sixties outside with the cool wind blowing in from off the still cool water.

I push such trivialities aside. Laura guides Katlyn onto my lap. She's so gorgeous that I can't help but welcome her in my arms, embracing her smooth, warm body as it presses into mine. But she quickly rears up as Laura guides my semi-flaccid penis to her vagina. I feel more than see as my head graces her labia, her swelling, pink lips and folds that lie below her narrow, patch of dark hair. It takes a moment, but I begin to harden and she eases down upon me, slowly taking me into her, inch by beautiful inch. She is so tight I hardly believe I'm fitting inside her. I do. She moans at the intrusion. I moan too from the overwhelming tightness of her, and yet I want nothing more than to take her tonight.

Tears mar her eyes as we kiss. Tears mare mine too. Laura leans into Katlyn and tells her, "Make him yours tonight."

The words set me on fire all over again. "Please." I beg as she continues to sit, savoring the feel of me inside her. She smiles through her tears and begins to move against me.

Our love making is slow but intimate. I let myself surrender to her. I couldn't stop it if I'd tried, and from the look on Laura's face, she wouldn't want me to. She wants this. She's always wanted this, this moment in this living room. She'd planned it for this special night, a night of our first anniversary together. I grip Katlyn's backside, which is small and tight in my hands and press her harder into me, even as she runs her hands through my wild, unkempt hair. We kiss. We can't seem to stop kissing. Even after I'd released inside, just as Laura had whispered for me to do, mere seconds before it happened. She'd always told me to open my heart to Katlyn.

"Give yourself to her, baby." She croons again, even as Katlyn falls into me, exhausted.

She's beside us. Laura now straddles me. I'm spent and yet my body somehow rallies once more. It's a miracle I tell myself. I've never climaxed this many times, never in my life. Not even when I had my first threesome in high school with my then girlfriend and the girl that lived next door. That's a long story and is reserved for another time. However, I'll say this... it was the night I lost my virginity. I'd waited till I was eighteen. Don't ask me why. I just did.

The memories of that night fade as Laura slides me into her. I harden for her. She smiles before kissing me. "You don't mind if Katlyn spends the night with us, do you?" She asks as she begins to move against me, riding me, riding my agonizingly hard erection.

"No." I shake my head.

"Good." She says. "I want you to watch me make love to her."

"Okay..."

"I love her, Daniel." She tells me. "I've always loved her, since the day I met her."

"Laura..."

"I want you to love her too." She interjects with tearful eyes. "Can you do that, for me...for us?"

I glance at Katlyn and see that she's crying. My heart leaps and I know the answer. "Yes." I tell her. "I can love her." I tell them both.

"Good, because I can't live without either of you." Laura says and kisses me. She keeps kissing me, even after I've released inside her.

After that, we take a long shower together. It begins then under the hot water and continues as we make our way to the bed. They kiss and touch each other desperately, releasing yeas of sexual tension that has building within them, building but never tapped...all because of me, because of Laura's love for me. Laura pushes Katlyn onto her back and kisses her again. She moves from her mouth to her neck, and then her chest, stopping only for a moment at her breasts. As she descends below them, she begins eliciting moan upon moan from her lover, each increases in volume the farther she goes till she reaches her flat stomach, and then begins to savor feel and the taste of her smooth, white skin. She uses her tongue to maximum affect, tortuously causing her lover to writhe, to buck, to fight against the rising tide of desire and love that Laura is unleashing upon her, and through her. Then then arrives at her mound and runs her tongue over the naked skin that borders her narrow strip of dark, brown hair. She sniffs it, smelling her lusciously feminine scent before kissing her thighs, which are moist from sweat and her own arousal. Not once does she stop peering up into her lover's eyes. Katlyn is already on the point of orgasm, even before Laura begins licking her clit and her labia, running her tongue over her swollen pink lips and between them, intruding as deep as she can. She grips her thighs firmly as she does, hanging onto her lover as she contorts and arches her body, over and over again, from the waves of fiery pleasure that emanate from her mouth. She cries out. She groans. She reaches down and grips Laura's hair, pressing her head against her crotch till she succumbs to her orgasm.

Katlyn is spent but doesn't stop till she's brought Laura to the same earthshattering orgasm as she'd experienced moments ago. Like Laura had done with her, Katlyn too never allows her eyes to drift, not once, as she works her way down Laura's body, kissing and licking her delicate skin as she does, eliciting endless waves that are reflected in endless movements of her lover's body. As Katlyn nears her lower stomach, Laura reaches for me and takes my hand, gripping it tightly. Not once does she meet my eyes. They never leave those of her lover. It's all instinct now as she pulls me in close just as Katlyn parts her legs and in response Laura lifts her hips to her ravenous mouth. Laura's mound is more pronounced than Katlyn's and its darker, darker because of stubble from her shaved hair. Katlyn is not bothered with it. In truth, she seems to love the rough edges that border her narrow patch of hair, an island in a sea of otherwise baby smooth skin. Her grip on my hand tightens to the point it hurts. Katlyn begins to lick her clit and then her labia. She arches. She bucks. Katlyn holds on, gripping her as tightly as she grips my hand. She comes swiftly, but Katlyn doesn't stop, and the soon she comes a second time.

After they exhaust themselves making love, they snuggle against me. It's nearly nine when I begin to doze. At first I find it difficult to sleep. Katlyn's body feels strange against me, and yet I discover that there is a certain sense of peace in our embrace. Her head is next to mine and her hand is upon my stomach, warm and inviting. Laura's hands are there too and the feel of them sends me into blissful orbit. And yet, sleep finely finds me.

It is two in the morning when they stirred me awake with their hungry kisses and their desperate touches. I am rock hard and yet they begin massaging me, as if it'll make me even harder than I already am.

DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers
12