A Leap in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me, Daniel." Katlyn whispers.

I move her gently onto her back. She willingly parts her legs for me and I find her easily enough, sliding into her with ease now. She's still tight, but I've grown delightfully accustomed to it. She grips my back firmly as I begin to move against her, thrusting myself inside her. I move her arms and place my hands into hers. I'm taking her now. In case she hadn't fully given herself to me before, she'll do it now. I'll take her and she'll know she's mine after this. I'm not in a hurry and I keep my thrusts gentle and sluggishly slow. I keep my eyes upon hers, and she responds accordingly.

"You're mine." I whisper before kissing her, deeply and just as hungrily as her need.

"She'll be yours forever, baby." Laura tells me in a heated whisper. "Now take her. Come inside her." She guides her hand down my back and brushes her gingers against my moist anus. I gasp at her touch and she kisses by back before slipping her finger inside me. I'm surprised, for she'd never done this before, not ever. "Make her yours as I've made you mine." She says as she pushes in deeper, just as I push deeper into Katlyn. Her body arches up and I rise to meet it, and then I come, spewing my seed within her. We cry out together as the orgasm sweeps through us both.

"That's it." Laura says with obvious pride in her sultry voice. "That's the way it needs to be, baby."

Her finger remains inside me for some moments longer before she finally pulls it out, but she does slowly, agonizingly so. She then kisses me once more before lying on her back beside us and parts her legs. I know what she wants, what she needs now. I climb onto her and lower myself to her. Katlyn takes ahold of me and guides my head inside her wet and well-used vagina. Once inside, Laura releases a deep moan. I look into her tear-filled eyes and I'm lost. I'm as lost in her as I'd been the night we first made love. I begin thrusting, slowly as I'd done with Katlyn. I keep a measured pace as I kiss her and hold her hands, pressing them into the mattress as she arches her body for the final thrust. We both moan loudly we as our bodies merge, in that one final moment before we reach climax. I release into her, hot and deep, as I'd done with Katlyn. Exhausted, I collapse onto my back and the girls once more snuggle against me, pressing their perfect, now hot bodies against me. I know that they're finally spent and are more than willing to embrace sleep's caress.

I awake to bright sunlight in my eyes and only Laura is beside me. I hear Katlyn in the bathroom. "Baby." She says as she caresses my stomach. "Did you enjoy your dessert last night?"

"I think you know I did." I grin as I play with her tousled hair.

"What would you say if I said I wanted her to live with us?" She proposes hesitantly, her eyes heavy with uncertainly, with fear of what I might say, or not say. "What would you say if I said last night could be only the beginning for us? What if I said every night could be like that?"

"I'd say she couldn't move in fast enough." I laugh and see the relief quickly take over her face and her eyes brighten a little.

She smiles but it's a mere flash, for she becomes serious again. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby." I assure her. "I want her with us."

"Do you love her?"

"I could." I confess. "I could love her as I love you."

"I want you to. I want you to give her your whole heart." She chokes up, fighting back a new wave of tears.

"Baby, what are you not saying." I ask, suddenly becoming the one who's uneasy, even fearful of what she's not willing to say...at least not finding the courage to say.

"I want you to love her because...because last night...your wish may have been granted."

"Wish?"

"Your wish for a family." She says. "Your wish for children, children that I've long wanted to give you but wasn't ready to do...till now."

"What?" I ask feeling a little surprised but elated too. "What's changed?"

"Katlyn made me see that having children wouldn't change anything between us, that it wouldn't cause her to leave me..."

"Laura..." I begin.

"She confessed her love for you and it was then that I knew I was ready to take that leap, a leap in the dark, as they say. The dark of the unknown."

"So last night, you..."

"I'm not on the pill, Daniel." She says. "And neither is Katlyn."

"Katlyn?" My mind grapples with what she's telling me.

"Yes, Katlyn." She whispers as the tears fell. "She decided to take the leap with me."

I look at Katlyn as she stands in the doorway, looking down, shy and afraid. Without a word, I hold out my hand to her. She comes and takes it. I pull her in bed with us. I slide my hand down her back as she buries her head into my neck. I feel her tremble. I feel he love flowing through her as he grip on me tightens. I push on, moving my hand over her beautiful rear, savoring the tightness of it again. I press my fingers over her moist anus and hear her gasp, as I had last night when Laura had touched me there, as she'd fingered me. I move on and fee her vagina. I feel the wetness of her urine and the slickness of my semen. It still clung to her. My seed. It dawns upon me now. She might have conceived last night. She might bare my child.

"I love you." I whisper as I slide my finger inside her. She tenses up. "Let me make love to you."

I kiss her as she moves onto me and as Laura takes my hardening penis in hand once more, guiding me to her opening. "I love you." She says and with that, she sinks down on me, filling herself up with my hardness.

It's then, and only then that I realize that I hold my future in my arms. I close my eyes and surrender to my all to her, and pray that this leap I'm making never ends.

12