A Leashed Tiger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my mouth to tell him -- even beg him -- to please let me get back up, but that is, of course, a mistake. With the eagerness of an overexcited boy, Kevin pushes his way into my mouth.

I let out a small yelp of surprise, and stare at him, furious and desperate, but I make no move to get away. That crushes my very soul. As a tear begins to form in my eyes, I swear that there's going to be hell to pay for everything he's doing to me. Every little thing... but this, this above all.

Oblivious to my despair, Kevin just throws his head back, murmuring to himself. "Yes, just suck it," he says, "you fucking bitch. Not so much of a feminist right now, huh? Who's the mind controlled loser now, huh?"

I scowl, wishing for all the world I had the autonomy to just bite on his cock... but I don't. I make tiny, gentle fellating motions, making my lips fly up and down the tip of his dick. My very first blowjob... and not my last, I'm afraid, not while Kevin's predatory claws are sunk into me.

I'm being used as this man's cocksocket. My mouth is acting as a warm holster for his cock. I'm the set up to a fucking joke: an all-powerful lesbian, kneeling in supplication at the altar of the patriarchy, her lips paying due service to the only cock that's ever violated me.

This literally couldn't get any worse than this, I think to myself. Until, inevitably, it does.

Hands suddenly ruffle my hair, gently... and then they clutch at my hair, winding it round and round. The hand that's now sitting atop my head starts to regulate my pace, pushing me harder and deeper onto Kevin's cock.

"Gnnhh??" I complain, in outrage and frustration, and... wait... I know these hands.

Oh no.

All of a sudden, my improvised leash-holder pulls on my hair, yanking my head all the way back, so far back that only the very tip of Kevin's cock rests between my lips. This allows me to look up.

Sarah's face swims before me, and it's not the Sarah I know, the sexpet of my sapphic dreams -- it's the Sarah I remember, the one from my nightmares. She looks at me with a smirk on her face, and an evil glimmer in her eyes, which makes a cold shiver travel down the length of my spine.

"I see you've figured out your new place in the harem," Sarah says, placing one foot against my lower back as she yanks on my hair even harder. "Master's at the top, of course. We girls, well, you threw us to him, of course we're his property now, firmly beneath him. But you..."

I shake my head around Kevin's cock, mumbling unintelligibly. No, this can't be. How did I fail to consider that of course Kevin wouldn't just take the harem from me -- that he would include me in it? And set a position for me in the harem... one that would emphasise my weakness, disenfranchise me as much as possible, make it even harder for me to ever break free again?

"Oh yes," Sarah says, nodding in mockery of the shaking of my head. "How quickly the tide turns!"

Then, in one swift motion, she pushes my head forward, impaling me on Kevin's cock, laughing at my gagging sounds as I take it all as deep as it will go.

That's when the first ropes of cum hit the back of my throat. And Sarah laughs, and laughs, and laughs...

Author's Note: that's it for chapter 3!

12