All Comments on 'A Legal Trap Ch. 01'

by justerotic

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, just great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please continue the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read several attempts at longer complex yet erotic stories and none compare to your valiant effort. You have established multiple leads from this point. The key to retaining interest is to prevent the reader from guessing where the story is going. Please continue and surprise us all. Know that I read and enjoyed this story, its opening and spice. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow... what a great headstart...

Looking forward to continue reading new chapters.. please decrease the time between your chapters... the waiting is killing me...

By the way I'm your fan since "the teacher's dilemma" chapter 1. But are there any prior writings of you... if so plz anyone be kind enough to write their names in these comment sections...

Once again great story... keep writting

Srg66Srg66over 1 year ago

Brilliant story. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's awesome series bro. It would've been so hot if the sex scenes in the office are also detailed and in the villains point of view. It wouldve been hot if they exchange cocks within her pussy and their reactions

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an awesome story. Hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story, and much more intricate than a lot of other stories here. Love the characters: they have kind of a 1950s pulp fiction kind of vibe. Please keep going!

GiscariGiscariover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Well done. It was great job put together well. Can't wait for the next chapters

justeroticjusteroticover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for reaching out via comments and I'm glad that readers enjoy such stories. This was an experiment for me to see if there's an audience for such work before dedicating more time to it.

I'll reply to some valid points/questions below:

1. Quicker uploads: Well my brain works a little differently. I can't upload anything until I feel satisfied with the story's flow. I sometimes sacrifice some typos/grammar issues to provide sooner uploads but overall flow of the story must be to my liking otherwise it's sitting in my computer. Plus, working the balance of writing & maintaining professional/personal life is a challenge in itself.

2. Other stories: I have some unfinished & unpublished stories that probably would never see the day of light. All my published work is under this name.

3. Villain's POV: I seriously thought about it. There was a perfect opportunity to add it when Cathy watched her video. But the story was already too long and elaborating that side might turn repetitive, hence I decided not to include that part.

My aim has always been to write good stories with hardcore erotic elements. I'm fortunate to find people who are willing to read such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the scene setting - Onward and upwards to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More, More Please!

Love this story so far it has everything. Ive had to read it twice and i'm still not 100% sure i fully understand what everyone is upto!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, best story I have read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Even with a few minor grammatical errors, I can’t wait for more, this is the start of an epic story.

AIMSJETAIMSJETover 1 year ago

I am an extremely avid and sexually oriented reader. My reading level was through the rĂłof at a very early age, i.e., Tolkien's series, King's 'It' (among several others) during early grade school. College courses at 10 yrs old.

What can I say, I love reading. Yes, reading in general...but 'dirty' reading....that's my calling, so to speak.

As much as I love that type of reading, it's so run of the mill most of the time. Same ol thing, you about figure what's coming, not a surprise . To have thought, plot, twists, baited breathe , suspense, and constant arousal (plus much more) in one place!!? Wow. The usual magnificent, brilliant, outstanding -- buzz words don't do your words justice. Please carry on, with this and many other works of art. If any thing comes to mind you think I should read or may like to read come to mind, please let me know. I look forward to more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have you ever thought about writing consensual bdsm stories?

justeroticjusteroticover 1 year agoAuthor

Q: Have you ever thought about writing consensual bdsm stories?

A: I naturally gravitate towards darker and complex stories. If I can envision a fictional world where complex situations and characters create a great story with consensual bdsm elements, I would definitely begin writing it. I wouldn't consider myself as an expert writer in BDSM only. There are plenty of writers in this community who're doing much better job at that. Which is why I try to focus more on the story element, making it a unique experience for the readers.

justeroticjusteroticover 1 year agoAuthor

If you've enjoyed my work and would like to support, please consider joining my Patreon.

patreon.com/justerotic

All my written work will be available there. Plus, future stories will be released first in Patreon. There will be some stories exclusively written for Patreon supporters only. First episode of one exclusive series is already live on Patreon. It's a cat and mouse chase styled erotic thriller series.

All Patreon supporters will have access to my private discord channels (for those who wish to have live text chats with me or each other as a community). I'm planning more perks for Patreon supporters to provide better value in future as well.

Thanks for your consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When is next chapter

billybobthorntonbillybobthornton4 months ago

wow, this story is fantastic. great writing. that plot twist at the end was unexpected and awesome. please keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

can you involve anal.

Make the act not as pleasuring for her.

Get her fucked by people she knows, trusted but deep down were wronged by her father

fun4dlifefun4dlife14 days ago

Please do add the criminals POV. May be a story where she sees her own video while Liam uses him through the night for her first anal.

Make her wear her lawyer costume to film a humiliating porn film with court as the background set

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjusterotic@justerotic
Teacher’s Dilemma Chapter 11 is almost finished. I would post it soon after some editing. Hadn’t had much time to write in last few months.