All Comments on 'A Legal Trap Ch. 12'

by RachelMnM

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow12 months ago

Of course we want more, LOL. Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Definitely looking forward to reading more. Thanks in advance!

librertinlibrertin12 months ago

The first story I enjoyed so much without moaning the lack of a sexual scene every 10 paragraphs. Like the context and the realism it radiated through the narrative. I still wonder if you are legal or paralegal 'cause the insight on some areas could be from both sides. You must wrap it up with all cliffhangers dealt with. If I ever write a trans/inter story I would love to ask your editing. Keep the good work going!

P.S "Lopsided" is amazing on a very beautiful person, as are any li'l imperfections on stunningly beautiful humans, they make them less "plastic" and "out of this world" and so much more sexy...

RachelMnMRachelMnM12 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback - it helps to know if people are connected to the story. :-) I'll drop the next chapter today. Hugs! R

RachelMnMRachelMnM12 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments! They are very much appreciated and help me to know whether this ride should continue. I'll drop the next chapter shortly! Hugs! R

ShadowRadianceShadowRadiance12 months ago

Great story. As a post-op MTF myself I identified so much with Elizabeth. Passion, intrigue, self-doubt, a little sexytime, and couldn't put it down. 10/10 Will read again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachelMnM@RachelMnM
61 Followers
I dabble with writing TG fiction. You’ll find my stories tend to be more realistic – so no magic, instant changes, aliens, or what have you. Not that I don’t personally enjoy those types of fiction offerings, but I’m not much for writing those things (though may try my hand a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES