All Comments on 'A Legal Trap Ch. 18'

by RachelMnM

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CountDiego4CountDiego412 months ago

Very, very well done.

RachelMnMRachelMnM12 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading this one through to the end. Appreciate you letting me know it was worth the effort. I'll be throwing up another series - only 6 chapters, but bend a sequel I'll trying to write. Got a few other things in the hopper too.

XOXO

Rachel

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed this story very much! Wish you would post more chapters and take it a litter farther.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful, this story is like a book you can't stop reading.

RachelMnMRachelMnM12 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. I love a good story that grabs you and make you wish you could binge read it. What a great compliment. And I have considered meeting up w/ Liz and Paul again. Just need the right story line - her past could certainly reappear and make life ugly... We'll see. Got some other stuff in the wings I want to get published on here. The next one isn't as heavily sex laden, but is an interesting mix of life as a soldier giving way to being a journalist and writing a story about a Trans Woman's abduction. Only 6 chapters, with a BIG opening for a sequel - which is where there might be some things for the main character to explore / experience... THANK YOU!!!

XOXO

Rachel

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow12 months ago

I have looked forward to each chapter of this story. Thank you for the excellent work. Perfect ending.

RachelMnMRachelMnM12 months agoAuthor

Thank you Erica... I find it tough to think or write fantasy - so I try to make it as real and plausible as possible. Could have certainly changed a lot of things - gotten gritty w/ a real look into Liz's past beside oft references. Could be the hook in that for a sequel. Probably predictable with some of that thought, but could be an interesting dynamic between Paul / Liz and whatever conflict I can dream up. Toss in the firm and his parents - maybe even her parents? Yikes... Drama much? lol

Anyway, just wanted to reach out and say Thank you!

XOXO

Rachel

woodseaveswoodseaves12 months ago

Congratulations on writing such a sophisticated and accomplished story. To me it reads more at the level I'd hope to find in something I bought in a bookstore than I normally expect find on this site.

Elizabeth is an absolute gem, and full marks for the way you handled her character and the trans issues. Also how she and Paul worked through all the stuff in their way that might have messed them up.

FWIW, I had a gut feeling about Janet from early on, without knowing quite why.

And I agree, there is plenty of scope for more with Elizabeth and Paul. Just saying, I'd sooner it be new challenges than clearing up debris from her past.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, but so many unanswered questions that could be part of your sequel…

1. What happens with Amber and her family? Dad seems to be hiding something in his anger and Mom hiding something in her hesitation/coldness…story behind the story? What does Amber do when she learns about David? How does she and her family react to Jacob?

2. What happens with Paul and Liz?

3. Does Paul end up hired as the DP replacement? Best fit after all?

4. How does Elizabeth grow in her new job?

5. Does Elizabeth learn to better deal with her dark thoughts and worries?

6. What happens in Elizabeth’s journey — continued HRT, surgery, comfort with who she is, etc.?

7. How does Lisa support, guide, and love Elizabeth?

8. Does Elizabeth and any of her family reconcile?

RachelMnMRachelMnM3 months agoAuthor

Well Anonymous... Those are some great questions and I have considered revisiting this story for a sequel, just need to know where I want it to go - that's kind of where I'm at. Unfortunately it's a back burner story for me right now as I've done a few shorts of late and am working on the second verse of Ask the Right Questions... So much to write, so little time. I do appreciate the comment and interest in moving this story along. I loved being in Liz's head and Paul, that's one special guy. Hugz! R

19Seeker6219Seeker623 months ago

Very, very well written story. You've set the bar pretty high with this in regards to a sequel, but I think you can do it. Looks like many of us are eagerly waiting for more ....

RachelMnMRachelMnM3 months agoAuthor

I'd like to be able to write fantasy type stuff, but real life (or close enough to it) is where my heart is. Funny, I DnD'd for a while and got lost in that world hard, love Sci-fi, period pieces, etc. - just can't bring myself to try writing it. Maybe fear it would bomb. lol Thank you for the comment and the read. Appreciate this more than you know. Hugz!

R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachelMnM@RachelMnM
I dabble with writing TG fiction. You’ll find my stories tend to be more realistic – so no magic, instant changes, aliens, or what have you. Not that I don’t personally enjoy those types of fiction offerings, but I’m not much for writing those things (though may try my hand a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Legal Trap Series Info