A Lesbian Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and grabbed one of her naked breasts, enjoying the fullness and kneaded it gently in as she moaned her approval. "Ooh, that feels good." she said, and started feeling mine, which were nowhere near as large as hers.

We kissed and continued fondling each other for a while, until she finally reached for my panties to pull them down, and she did the same to her own.

I was nervous, but excited. She reached her hand down to my pussy, and started massaging there while she kissed me again. I did the same to her, and found her very wet and slippery.

After a while, she started bucking her hips up towards my hands, and I found myself imitating the speed of her motions. I tried to match the furiousness of her rubbing my clit to hers, until finally she ripped her hand away from mine. She moved it back to her own love canal and rubbed furiously saying "I'm gonna cum!" then spasmed, hard.

Watching her climax caused all that build up from the touching and kissing and candles caused me to rub myself more furiously. Very soon I came to a fever pitch for me too, and seconds later, I was feeling the familiar plateau until I felt a tremendous rush of blinding pleasure, causing wave after wave of rapture wash over me.

When I came down, Madelyn was laughing, and kissed me on the cheek.

"I really needed that," she said and smiled.

"Me too," I said, and realized I meant it. It had been a long time since I had felt the touch of another person.

We spent a long time talking and kissing after that, then finally fell asleep with her spooning me.

When I woke up, I was alone in the bed, but Madelyn greeted me in the kitchen while she was chopping up vegetables. She gave me a toothbrush and a robe to wear around the house, and told me I could take a shower then come into the kitchen where she served omelets, fruit, croissants, and mimosas while she talked excitedly. Only I felt somehow guilty, and I wasn't sure why.

"Is everything ok?" she asked, but I passed it off as not being much of a morning person.

After breakfast, we talked some more, snuggled on the couch, and then I, gratefully but truthfully told her I had to go home and get some work done.

She seemed disappointed.

Once home, I spent the day listening to recordings of my freshmen class piano students playing the page numbers I assigned in class. I graded them accordingly, and ignored Madelyn's texts. I wasn't sure how I felt. I needed some time to process what had happened, and I wasn't sure if I had real feelings towards her, or if I had simply been curious.

I realized that though I had enjoyed our time together, and the sex, though we had hardly gone all the way going down on each other, was like nothing I had experienced before, I didn't think I was into it. I preferred men. I liked the excitement and masculinity of a man.

When Monday rolled around, I almost called in sick, but went in.

"Knock Knock!" I heard as soon as I got comfortable at my desk.

"Hi Madelyn." I said awkwardly.

"Are you ok?" she asked, and I was surprised. I thought she would be upset.

"I guess." I said feeling like a college freshman myself, doing the walk of shame for the first time as a 19 year old.

"You know, it's ok if you just want to take it slow. I'm not looking for a wife tomorrow or anything." she said. "And if you want to just be friends that's ok too."

I smiled.

In the end, Madelyn and I spent several more nights together watching movies, talking, drinking wine, and mutually masterbating. It was wonderful while it lasted. Soon though, with my encouragement, she moved on to a job in Wyoming. She missed Sophia, I knew she did, and while I was a placeholder, I knew I wasn't into having a relationship with a woman long term. I wanted a man.

Fortunately for me, as soon as I got the hang of working at White a year later, a cute, smart, single male clarinet teacher moved in down the hall.

12