A Less than Random Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unnecessary invitation. I began to with slow, and smooth, strokes. The feeling of my shaved sex gliding effortlessly into her rising heat was Heavenly. I began to moan, softly. "Yes, my young pet. It does feel nice, doesn't it?"

"Oh, yes Sir." She purred. "So very nice. Mmmmm. I may not last long." She was backing into every thrust as best as her restraints would allow. And, I was eagerly plumbing the torrid depths of her. The sound of my hips slapping into her ass became louder...more frenzied. "Oh, FUCK, Sir...that's it...yes...that's it!!"

My pace increased. The slapping grew louder...more urgent, along with my groans. "I'm going to fill you with my seed, my young slut. Would you like your Master's seed inside of you?"

She whimpered and mumbled; "Yes, please...mmmm."

I grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled her head back. "I didn't hear you, my pet."

"Yes...YES!! It feels so good, Sir. I'm gonna cum...oh, fuck...I'm gonna cum!"

From my ear; "Shit, Marcus. I'm right behind her...ffffuuuuuck herrrr!" and the buzzing of her toy increased to full speed.

I reached out my other hand and held her hair like a bridle as I continued to pound into her hungry cunt. The feeling was building...building... in and out...in and out...I was lost to the rhythm of my lust.

"Is your pussy hungry for my cum or should I stop and let you consider it." {As if I could...}

"NO SIR!! mmmmm...PLEASE, SIR...I want your cum...I NEED your cum...PLEEEEASE! Give it to me, Sir. I beg you. Cum inside me!! Mmmmmm..."

Another breathless whisper in my ear; "Do it, Marcus. Cum inside that little cunt.If you cum,, she'll cum.And, I'll cum... oh fuck...that's it...yes...yes... I'm gonna cum..."

I became a savage; roughly pulling her hair and fairly gasping for each breath, I was going to cum a second time. The sound of my impacts against her soft round ass grew to a crescendo of wanton lust. The head of my cock was beginning to throb against the ever more constricting walls of her pussy as we, (all three of us), neared a mind shattering orgasm.

In my ear was nothing but a growling, 'SSSHHHHHIIIIIIIT!" Barbara was cumming.

Wyn began to scream, "IIIII'M CUUUUUMMING" and buried her head in the sheet to muffle her outcry.

The staccato sound of our activity, the sight of her round ass rippling with each thrust... and the orgasmic contractions of her sex, drew out my own hard orgasm. "Take it, my pet! I'm cumming!" I growled as I felt my copious issue begin to fill her to overflowing. I just couldn't stop pumping into her and her muffled scream became a muffled keening as her thighs trembled and her ass clenched with her prolonged orgasm brought forth by the merciless edging I had given her earlier.

My issue was seeping out from her and, joining her own fluids, began to run down her inner thighs as I collapsed, bent over across her back...panting to catch my breath. I was utterly spent.

In my ear, Barbara whispered; "Well done, Marcus. Well done indeed. But, you'd better get it together if you're going to catch your flight home. I'm gonna sleep for a while and I'll pick you up at the airport. Good night, my love. Rest on the flight. You're gonna need it. I'm going to want the real thing when you get here." I heard the sound of her sending me a "kiss" then the line went dead.

I sighed, then stood and stretched. Wyn was beginning to snore, lightly, as she was also spent. I walked around, untied her hands then gently moved her around so that she was lying on the bed with her head on the pillow. I covered her and began to ready myself for the long flight home.

After freshening up, I packed my things and prepared to catch a "hackney" to Heathrow. I left a note on the dresser, and my room's card key. Before I could close the door behind me, Wyn stirred and sat up in the bed. "You have to leave? So soon, Sir?"

I smiled at her, genuinely. "The 'game' is over, Bronwyn. And, it's Marcus when we're not 'engaged'. Stay the night, if you wish. Enjoy the afterglow. Sleep well." I set my suitcase down and stepped over to her. After kissing her forehead I said; "The toys and other...accoutrements are our gift to you. Use them well. The note on the dresser has my email address. Keep in touch and if you're ever 'across the pond', look us up. I kissed her cheek then left the room.

On the long flight home, I slept like a baby knowing that more fun was lying in wait tonight for Barbara and me.

12