Heart to Hart

Story Info
I meet Natalya Neidhart and give her a night to remember.
861 words
4.33
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Pro Wrestling has always been a fun pasttime. Its always fascinated me as a kid. Yet, over the past couple of years, I had a huge fascination with Natalya Neidhart. Her matches might not be anything to write home about in comparison to others, but her beauty, at least to me, is like nothing else. Her body was average in size but built in tone.

One day, I take a late night walk around the neighborhood. I head to the bar for a pint and sit at the front where the bartender is. I take a sip of my lager when I look over at the end of the counter. I couldnt believe my eyes. It was Miss Neidhart herself. She wore a golden dress with black heels and her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail. She also appeared to be wearing a slight brown shade of lipstick. She takes a sip from her bottle of liquor, her beautiful lips wrapping around the top of the bottle. She seemed rather down so I head over to make her feel comfortable.

"Excuse me, are you...Natalya? From the WWE?" She looks at me with slight annoyance. "Why? What do you want?" "Well, considering the rags everyone else wears, you stuck out like a sore thumb. Plus, you seem like youre down on your luck."

She sighs. "My husband TJ stood me up. Said he had to work today when we were supposed to be on a date. Hes a producer for the WWE." "Im familiar. Stopped watching it myself years ago, but last I checked you were managing him and Cesaro as a tag team. He was an underrated performer." I debate in my mind whether I should try to flirt with Natalya. (Shes a married woman!), I thought. (Theres no way she'd allow this to happen. But it doesnt hurt to try. Plus I kind of do want to make her night better.) "You're actually pretty good yourself." She looks at me, unimpressed. "Youre just saying that to flirt. Im not really anything special in ring." I continue. "No no, im being honest. You truly live up to the Hart name and are way better than most women in that company. Youre a guaranteed hall of famer." A smile appears on her face. "Thanks. Good to know someone appreciates me. Whats your name?"

"Jay."

I extend my hand for a handshake. She shakes it back. "Why dont we head on over to my place for a chat? This place is a bit gross." She hesitates, but eventually agrees to come. "...alright."

We arrive at my apartment. Thankfully I remembered to tidy up before I left the place. "Nice place you got here." She spots the punching bag and walks towards it. "You work out?", Natalya asks. "Yep. Been watchin pro wrestling since I was young. Plannin on joining the indies soon." Natalya takes a look at me. She notices Im slightly built and has a rather sinister look. "Really? What sort of moves have you been practicing?" I notice Natalyas look on her face and realize. Shes slightly turned on. I dont think she would normally be like this. But the booze mightve helped. I like a little bit of foreplay myself before getting into it. "Well. Ive been working on a lot of technical stuff." I start walking towards Natalya. She stares at me with lust in her eye and I return the favor. "But ive been told I have a mean chop." She looks down and back up to my eyes. "Show me how mean your chop is." She leans forward. I spin Natalya around. I undress her and the dress falls. She turns to me and all I see is a goddess waiting to be pleased by her devotee. Her breasts were big and bountiful. "You sure you want this? Its gonna hurt." She looks at me with a devilish smile. "Pain is an old friend."

I place my right hand just right above her left tit. and deliver a chop.

She delivers a slight moan.

I give her another chop.

She moans a little more.

I give another chop.

She moans once again.

I hold up Natalyas chin. She looks at me and the lust in her eyes still remain. "How was that. Want more?"

"I never said stop." I give Natalya a kiss, our tongues clashing with a want for one another.

I deliver another chop.

She moans a little louder.

I deliver another chop.

She moans again. "Harder."

I deliver another chop. A welt has form.

"Look at that. Youve been painted red." Natalya looks down on herself and looks back at me, her face giving a look clearly begging for more. She says nothing and I take her to the bathroom. "Give it a while. Youll be painted white soon enough." I drop my pants and undergarments and unleash my member. I tease Natalyas clit. Looking at the mirror, I find Natalya admiring the work I did on her body. She throws her bottom back a little, indicating she want more than a chop now. She wants some meat.

**Continued in Part 2.**