A Lesson from Claire

Story Info
Grad-school misbehavior brings swift accountability.
1.4k words
4.31
19k
5
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers

When I was in grad school, I was on the receiving end of a stern lesson from my friend Claire. It all began with me offering to teach some statistics to Ashley, a friend of Claire's I'd recently met. Ashley was working toward a sociology master's and was having trouble with a stats course she was taking. I was on track to a biology master's, and had taken some similar coursework, so I thought I could help Ashley. Moreover, I wanted to spend some time with her.

The truth is, either Claire or her boyfriend Bill would've been more qualified than I was to tutor Ashley. Claire was working toward her biostatistics PhD, and Bill was going for a math master's. But I knew enough, and also there was an interesting dynamic between me and Ashley. After we'd agreed that I'd help her, the four of us were sitting in a café, and I referred to the upcoming tutoring as "I'll be keeping Ashley in line." That was my way of being flirtatious, but I didn't quite expect Ashley's enthusiastic answer, "I can't wait!" Claire and Bill just laughed.

Ashley and I each had roommates, so Claire and Bill offered their apartment as a convenient place for us to study together. The two of them were going to be away seeing a movie that afternoon, not expecting to be back till evening. Ashley and I accepted that nice offer, and I was particularly happy that this cute little brunette and I would be alone, not sitting at some table in the library.

Claire and Bill brought us to the apartment and promptly headed out. Ashley and I sat in their living room. She pulled out the stats textbook and put it on her lap, but I found her little denim skirt and bare legs more interesting than the multivariate analysis I was supposed to be teaching. I kept making flirtatious remarks and edging closer to her. And I guess she wasn't the most disciplined student, as she seemed pretty receptive. Before long, she'd set the book aside, and we were kissing on our friends' sofa. Soon after, I grabbed her hand and led her to our friends' bedroom. We lay down on their bed, and I got Ashley to arch her back a bit so I could flip her skirt above her waist. After I pulled my pants down, I leaned across the bed on my hands and knees, placing a passionate kiss on her purple panties.

"What the hell is this?" It was Claire's voice. I looked up with a start. She was standing in the bedroom doorway, and I could see Bill behind her shoulder. They're both tall, Bill at six-feet and Claire a little taller when she wears her boots, which she was at that moment, under a pair of jeans. Ashley pulled her skirt down and sat up on the bed. I started getting up, but awkwardly as my pants were around my ankles. When I stood and started to lift them. Claire stepped forward and grabbed my wrist. "No," she said. "Keep them down."

Without a thought of saying no, I let my pants fall back to my ankles. I stood in front of Claire, trying to think of something to say. She had about three inches of height on me, and was looking down from just a foot or so away. Her hand was still around my wrist. "You were supposed to be helping Ashley with statistics, not going down on her in our bed," she lectured. Bill was still standing back by the doorway, and Claire gave a slight head tilt toward him, making sure I understood he too was an aggrieved party.

"We forgot our car keys, and find you doing this?" she said, her outrage hanging in the air.

"I'm sorry," interjected Ashley, who now was standing beside me, her skirt back in place. "Yes, you should be," Claire said briskly. "But I'm going to guess this wasn't primarily initiated by you. Am I right?" Claire stared down at me.

"You're right," I said, contritely, briefly looking into Claire's eyes before turning down my gaze. I looked at my pants bunched around my ankles, and felt my face flush.

"Terrence," Claire said to me. She usually called me Terry, but now it was Terrence. "You said you'd be keeping Ashley in line. Well, it's clear that you need to be kept in line. Are you prepared to accept some discipline from me? Right here and now?"

"Yes," I said, still looking down. The word came out in a squeaky, high-pitched voice, which embarrassed me even further. But I didn't have it in me to argue or walk out. I had clearly misbehaved, and, well, there was just something very authoritative about Claire.

"Good," she said, in a decisive tone. And with that, she turned me around, grabbed my upper arm, and marched me through the doorway into the living room. Bill stepped aside to let us pass, and I could hear Ashley following us. My pants around my ankles weren't helpful for walking, but we didn't have far to go. Claire sat down on the sofa and pulled me across her lap.

"This is something you need, Terrence," Claire said. "Bill, would you bring a wooden spoon from the kitchen?" Her boyfriend stepped away and returned a moment later with the requested object. A question occurred to me, but I didn't dare ask it: Was the situation now unfolding something with which Claire and Bill already had some intimate familiarity? If so, it was easier to imagine him across her lap than the other way around.

Bill sat down by my head and held my wrists. Ashley was standing off to the side meekly, but Claire told her she was needed. "Sit over here by Terrence's feet," ordered Claire. "We don't want any kicking." Ashley came over and at Claire's direction draped a bare leg across my ankles. I wasn't going anywhere until Claire and her assistants allowed it.

The wooden spoon came down, and I let out a startled "Oh!" That was driven more by the indignity than the physical sting, which wasn't that intense. The next few wallops got a little bit harder, but my briefs offered decent protection.

Not for long. "These will need to come down," said Claire. She tapped my lower back. "Lift up."

I did so, and Claire slid my briefs down to mid-thigh. I started to settle back down, but she gave another order, "Wait," and grabbed my cock. It was already stirring, but in her hand started stiffening fast. Bill, still holding my wrists, noticed this and chuckled. Claire pulled my growing cock down between her jean-clad thighs, which she closed in on it. Now, I was really trapped.

The spanking resumed, wooden spoon making a thwacking sound on my bare ass. Claire alternated cheeks sometimes, but then would do two, three or four whacks to one cheek to keep me off-guard. The wooden spoon had a pretty small head, giving her a lot of precision on where her spanks landed. With a few of the harder blows, I reacted by trying to flail my arms or kick my legs, but Bill held my wrists firmly, and Ashley's leg on my ankles wasn't going anywhere.

As I squirmed across Claire's lap, my cock got lots of friction between her thighs. I probably got 30 spanks in total, and once we were above 25 or so, I felt I was about to come.

But Claire perhaps sensed I was enjoying this too much, and she delivered several particularly stinging blows before stopping. "Now Terrence, go stand in the corner, keeping your pants down," she said. Bill let my wrists go, and Ashley moved her leg. I got up, head bowed in embarrassment, and stepped over to the wall, my briefs falling below my knees on the way.

"Now, Ashley," said Claire. "Bill and I will help you with statistics today. But Terrence isn't the only one who showed some notable irresponsibility here. I'm sure you understand what that means."

I looked over my shoulder and saw Claire pulling Ashley across her lap and lifting her skirt. Claire was about to yank Ashley's purple panties down, but Bill caught me looking, and said, "Uh-uh," pointing me back toward the corner. I could only listen as the spoon landed again and again, with Ashley responding with little yelps of "Ouch." My cock was raging, but I was sure that touching it was prohibited as well. So, I stared at the wall, and wondered if my real punishment was in not being allowed to watch what was going on behind me.

kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers