A Lesson in Humility Ch. 02 - One-on-One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please... please Madam. I'll do anything. Please..." She simply let a single string of saliva fall from her mouth onto the head of his cock.

"I'm afraid that's the most you will be getting for quite some time, boy. But, pathetic begging aside, you have impressed me. Now, rub that spit into your cock as you tell me more about these fantasies."

"Yes, Madam. Well, next I... I have s-sex with you," he said, massaging the head of his penis.

"You d-d-do, d-do you, boy?" she said, cruelly imitating his stutter.

"Yes Madam."

"Very well, boy. I shall reward you for your honesty." She pulled off her boots, then unzipped her jeans. She spun to face away from him and bent over. Her arse, directly in his face, was revealed to him as she slowly slid off her jeans, revealing just a pair of black lace panties that matched the bra beneath them. "Oh dear, I have taken off three items of clothing for one confession. This will not do." With that she put her boots back on. "Do you like what you see, boy?" His open-mouthed gawping made the question quite unnecessary, but even so he replied,

"Yes, madam." It was true. Perhaps on some women the combination of boots and underwear would have seemed ridiculous, but on her it was a perfect expression of feminine beauty and authority.

"Good boy." She let herself fall back contentedly onto the sofa behind her, legs outstretched. He could see the outline of her pussy through the panties. "Come here." She indicated to her left, booted foot. "No, no" she said, as he got to his feet. "Crawl."

"Yes Madam." On his hands and knees he crawled the few paces towards her necessary so as to be kneeling at her feet, his eyes level with her pussy. He would be looking right at it but for that infuriating strip of black fabric that was her panties. He could see the outline and perhaps, if it wasn't just wishful thinking, a slightly darker patch indicating that she was wet.

"Touch yourself" she said, "but don't you dare cum until I have." With that she pushed her panties aside to reveal her pink pussy. It was exactly as he remembered it - perfectly shaved save for a single strip of light-brown hair. Eyes fixed on his naked, kneeling form she started to rub her pussy, wetting her fingers by sinking them into her vagina, then rubbing her clit in circles. As he looked at her face, her blatantly turned-on expression as she unashamedly pleasured herself while she watched him masturbate, James realised his balls were already tightening, his cock throbbing. He was so close to the edge and he had to stop for a second lest he go over it.

"I have just started to enjoy myself and you're already almost finished?" said Myriam, incredulously. She missed nothing. James started to apologise but she cut him off. "Keep masturbating, go on."

"But I'll cum before you!"

"Yes, it's my fault for expecting more from a pathetic virgin." Face turning red, he started jerking himself again. "But you will shoot it onto my boots then lick every last disgusting drop off."

"Yes Madam." Those words, and the thought of her boots, of licking his cum off them, of that wonderful humiliation, sent him over the edge. His balls were tight and he was past the point of no return. He gasped as rope after rope of bright white cum shot out of his cock and onto her black leather boots.

"Head down and eat it boy." He did so almost automatically, licking a splatter of cum off her leather boots and feeling how it stuck to his tongue, as thick, sticky, and bitter as he had remembered it the last time. One rope of cum had landed on the toe of her boot and he traced its path up towards the middle of her foot. Another, perhaps the first, had shot high onto the top of the boot and even onto her leg. Swallowing the previous cum, he again put his head down and licked up the cum. As he followed it with his tongue he felt how the cold leather gave way to her soft warm skin. Unbidden, he planted a small kiss on her leg when he had swallowed down the last of his semen.

As he looked up upon finishing his task he saw that Miriam was masturbating furiously, her breath faster, her body tenser. She was going to cum! She threw her head back as she let out a high-pitched moan. She was grinding her hips against her hand, soaking her fingers with her wetness, gasping with each thrust.

Part 4: After the explosion

She collapsed back onto the sofa, panting. "Thank you, James, that was a wonderful show."

"'James'?" he said, surprised to be addressed by name.

"Yes, our play has finished for now. You can stand up now." He got to his feet unsteadily, his legs stiff after so much time spent kneeling. "Come and lie down next to me" she said, and as he got on the sofa she gestured to her lap. "Put your head here.". He did so. It was comfortable. She felt soft and warm, better than any pillow. He was totally relaxed, but he soon realised that he could smell her pussy, so close to him as it was, and he felt a stirring in his groin again.

"Be honest - have you had a good time?" she asked him.

"Yeah, absolutely" he said, a lazy smile playing about his lips.

"I have too. Not everyone could do what you did, you know?"

"Wank and eat my cum?" She laughed at his bluntness.

"Well, exactly! It's transgressive - that's what makes it exciting."

"And humiliating."

"Yes, but not everyone can accept being humiliated. It takes strength of character, even though it may not appear that way, and I respect that about you."

"Thank you" said James, somewhat taken aback. "I think? But can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Well, a few things, honestly. Why do you like seeing men eat their own cum?"

"Go onto any pornography website in the world and it is full of men ejaculating in women's mouths, in their faces. No one asks them why they enjoy it, but when the roles are reversed..."

"True..." mused James. She was right, as far as he was concerned. He had never once wondered why a man would enjoy cumming on a woman's face or in her mouth. "Okay, so I've gotta know: why me? You said I'm naturally submissive, but I don't really see myself that way, you know?"

"Oh James... If you weren't naturally submissive, do you think you would be here? Do you think you would have done everything you've done today? Come on, you mustn't lie to yourself."

"I suppose not, but... I still like 'normal' things, you know?"

"How would you know, virgin boy?" She grinned at him, teasing him.

"Well, I want-t to do them."

"You might yet get to" she said, one hand snaking its way down his body to lightly brush his prick, which immediately grew hard in response.

"Really?" His mind turned once again to the image of those lips wrapping around his cock.

"Really," she confirmed. "But you'll have to earn it. The truth is, James, I think you have the potential to be a wonderful lover. If you will accept me as your instructor, I would like to teach you everything I can."

"I mean... of course! Of course I accept!" There were, perhaps, very few things that he would not do for the possibility of sex with her.

"Are you sure? It will not always be fun. It will mean pushing boundaries, servitude, humiliation. Perhaps even pain. Can you accept that?"

"Yes, I mean, I think I can for you."

"Excellent. Now, we will use a safeword from now on. Do you know what that is?"

"I can guess."

"Exactly, it's quite self-explanatory. Well, if you are uncomfortable with the situation you can say "orange" and if you are want to stop immediately, you can say "red." I'm sure you will have no problem remembering that."

"Yeah, I'm sure I'll manage" he said, smiling. His mind was a confusing, but happy, blur of emotions. He had never thought that he could be someone's 'wonderful lover' before, much less hers. He had also never expected to lick his own cum off someone's hands, much less their boots. But most of all he felt comfortable, content, lying on this older woman's lap as she absent-mindedly stroked his arm. He wondered what was going through her head.

The first day of the rest of his life

What... he wondered. The noise of a TV was coming from somewhere. The log fire still burning.

"You fell asleep" Miriam said to him. He looked up and saw her looking back down at him.

"Really? How long was I out?"

"Just a quarter of an hour or so. It's fine. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to do that here. And it rather reminded me of having a cat on my lap when I was younger. Your head is somewhat heavier, of course."

"Sorry..." said James, not entirely sure as to why he was apologising for the weight of his own head.

"Apology accepted," she said with a wry smile. "Would you care for a glass of water? I find one always helps after falling asleep in the evening, once it's too late for coffee."

"Yeah, that'd be great." He lifted his head off her lap so that she could get to her feet, then said, "no, on second thought, don't get up. I'll bring it for you."

"The kitchen is that way," she said, indicating with a smile.

He returned with two glasses of ice-cold water and she accepted one graciously. As he handed it to her, he noticed the smile on her lips.

"Why are you smiling?" She took a long sip of water before responding.

"Do you remember I said you learn quickly?"

"Mm-hmm?"

"You're already starting to put my needs above yours. That's a very desirable characteristic in a man, especially a submissive one."

"Thank you, I suppose..." He was still slightly uncomfortable with her referring to him as submissive. He told himself it was ridiculous - he had licked his own cum off her boots! How much more submissive could you get? But somehow when she said it it became almost too real, and he wasn't quite ready to accept that.

"You should be thankful!" she said, reassuringly. "Truly submissive men are such treasures for women like me." He smiled at this. "Now, as I was saying, you are learning to put my needs above your own. Perhaps one of the most crucial needs you must learn to control is your need to orgasm. Mine must come before yours. You came before I did. If we count last Friday, you have enjoyed two orgasms in my presence while I have only enjoyed one. Such a situation is unacceptable." Her tone of voice became more imperious as she said: "get on your knees, boy."

"Yes Madam" he said, his cock already beginning to stiffen. She put her glass down, then slid off her panties. At the sight of her pussy his prick immediately sprung fully to life. He would give anything to put it inside her.

"Have you ever made a woman cum with your tongue before, boy?"

"No, Madam" he said, blushing at the admission. He had tried once or twice, but they were little more than drunken 3am fumbles with both parties extremely drunk and had ended in disappointment for both.

"Then pay very close attention. It is essential that you master this skill. If you do you will be able to make me, and other women, very happy indeed. Now come close and put your head between my legs." He ran - as much as is possible on all fours - eagerly towards her. He couldn't wait to please her with his tongue.

12