A Lesson Learned from My Wife

Story Info
Cheating husband got what he deserved.
1.4k words
3.62
25.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark0007
Dark0007
49 Followers

Hello my name is Mark. I'm the CEO of a law firm. I was a real jerk at Office until my wife taught me a lesson I would never forget for my entire life.

I used to always demean my employees. I had a secretary Alia, Who was new to the firm. I often made her give me blowjobs and emptied my balls in her mouth daily.

I loved my wife. My wife Kareena beautiful with pale skin, raven hair, green eyes, and a body like a porn star 38-26-36.

During Thanksgiving my wife invited 2 of my employees for dinner at our place. I thought it was a casual dinner.

After dinner, she asked if everyone one was up for a movie? We sat on the couch, and she turned on the television.

Few minutes later the screen showed me sitting in my cabin working on my laptop. Suddenly Alia entered the cabin. I looked at her.

Mark, "Don't stare at me like this. Get on your knees and empty my balls."

She got on her knees between my legs and her head started bobbing on my cock. My wife turned off the television.

My face turned white with fear. I couldn't move.

She spoke out loud, "Gentlemen will you help me?"

Suddenly both my employees Dave and Joe grabbed my arms the made me sit on a chair in the front of the couch.

My wife walked behind me and cuffed my hands behind the chair while my employees tied my legs to the legs of the chair.

Mark, "What are you doing. Honey wait I can explain."

Kareena, "Trust me Darling you can't."

She pulled down her panties under her dress and shoved them in my mouth. Dave used duck tape to cover my mouth.

I was completely shocked. I couldn't move.

Kareena, "Guys strip him."

They started taking my clothes off with scissors. My wife went to the refrigerator and bought an ice pack.

She placed it between my legs and my cock shrank down. I no longer had a cock it was a 2 inch small penis.

Kareena, "Ok Guys please sit down on the couch."

She turned to me and said, "Don't worry hubby I have been waiting for this day for a long time.

I loved you a lot, and you humiliated my feelings, now it's my turn to humiliate you."

She turned to Dave and Joe, "Ok guys we have one more guest arriving. I should get ready until then."

She went upstairs. Dave and Joe were looking at me with a grin. They snapped a few pics of me naked with my little penis.

Suddenly doorbell rang. My heart started pounding. Joe went to answer the door. I tried to see who it was and was shocked to see Nelson.

Nelson was our janitor at the firm. He came in and sat on the couch with them with the same grin.

Suddenly, I hear foot steps. It was my wife in heels wearing a robe. She came closer and stopped.

Kareena, "Dear Hubby Nelson here with Dave and Joe helped me find out that you cheated on me. So I thought they all deserve a good reward."

Kareena, "I'm going to give you guys a good strip show while my husband enjoys it with his little penis."

I was humiliated. I normally have a good 7 inches but now because of the ice it had shrunk.

My wife started the music. She slowly started moving around me teasing me. She stood in front of me turned facing them and started taking the robe off.

The robe fell and My eyes popped out of my skull. When she stood there in a sexy blood-red bra, thong and a garter belt.

She started dancing in front of them. Dave pulled out $1 and started waving it in front of her. She walked towards him. He tucked it in the side of her thong.

Joe pulled out another $1 and placed it between her lips. She started lowering her shoulder straps and took of her bra.

Now my wife was dancing topless in front of my employees, and the janitor. I wanted to kill myself. Nelson waved a $1 to my wife.

My wife walked to him and rubbed his face between her breast. She turned facing me bent over and pulled down her thong.

Now she was completely naked. She said, "Ok guys now let's take a few pictures, so that, I can always remember this night."

She started posing for them while they clicked pictures. She picked up my ice pack and posed pointing at my little penis.

She then pinched my penis head with 2 fingers and posed covering her mouth. Nelson asked her to bend over his knees. He clicked few pictures spanking my wife's bare ass.

She then sat in middle of Dave and Joe while both sucked each nipple.

I was struggling to get out of the chair. She got up and came close to me.

Kareena, "Its time for my blow bang now. So start undressing guys."

I was trying to screen out. She came closer to my face.

Kareena, "Don't worry hubby. I know Alia only gave you blowjobs, so I'll only let them fuck my face. If you don't stay quiet I let them fuck me."

I stopped and stayed still. They all undressed. None of the guys cock was bigger than my 7 incher. She knelt between them.

They started rubbing their hands all over my wife's boobs and ass. She grabbed 2 cocks in both hands and took one in her mouth and started blowing it.

Her head bobbed on Nelson's cock while she jerked the 2. I almost threw up. She alternated between sucking and jerking. I started crying looking at my wife turn into a cheap whore.

She stopped looked at me and said, "Yeah, Look at your wife getting face fucked by your employees."

Dave grabbed her ears and started ramming his cock in and out of her mouth. Nelson wrapped her tits on his cock and started fucking her tits.

Joe then grabbed her hair and turned her face to him and shoved his dick in her mouth. They all enjoyed my wife.

Her makeup was now mushed and lipstick was ruined. This went on for few more minutes. Dave announced his was about to come.

She stopped sucking him and said, "Go on empty your balls in my throat and winked at me."

Nelson's dirty hands were playing wife my wife's tits. Dave moaned and came hard on my wife's mouth with his balls to her chin.

She cleaned his cock with her tongue took his hairy balls in her mouth, Kissed his cock and said, "Thank you."

He started dressing up. While Joe started fucking her face. Dave walked to me and said, "Really enjoyed your wife's mouth. Next time I'll fuck her."

I started struggling and wanted to kill him. He walked away laughing. Joe was now close he announced he was about to come.

He grabbed my wife's hair pulled out his cock and rubbed it all over her face then slammed his cock back inside her mouth and shot his load.

My wife crawled on her knees to me to show her mouth filled with come. Nelson was still kissing and licking my wife's beautiful body.

Joe dressed and started to leave without a word. Now Nelson got up grabbed her hair slapped her tits and started ramming his cock in her mouth.

I was disgusted. Nelson then stopped and asked Joe to click a few pics. Nelson laid my wife on the couch and started making out with her.

Nelson then made her pose in doggy position like he was fucking her. Joe clicked pictures then left. Nelson continued fucking my wife's face.

His cock moved in and out of her mouth. Soon Nelson was close to climax he held Kareena's head close and shot his load inside her.

Now my wife was left exhausted and Nelson dressed up and left. My wife walked towards me and sat on my thighs.

She removed the tape on my lips. I just sat there defeated. She removed her panties from my mouth and kissed me. l could taste the cum in her mouth.

Then she got on her knees between my legs and took my limp penis in her mouth and blow it to hardness. l was already exhausted and didn't hold for long.

She swallowed my load. Look me in the eye and said, "Hope you learned your lesson. Remember not to fire any of those men as they have your pictures."

THE END.

Dark0007
Dark0007
49 Followers