All Comments on 'A Letter and a Confession'

by BlBones

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
THIS DOG DON'T HUNT # 55

Author gives us no reason why you would keep a wife around that could not be loyal to you even on your wedding night?Why would you keep a woman around who did not voluntarily give up her lover and choose you as her # 1?Why would you keep a woman around that in all probability bore another man's child and passed it off as yours?Remember gentle readers that there were no DNA tests that could establish paternity admisable in a court of law until quite recently and that the events portrayed in this work took place over 50 years ago.Why would you keep a woman around that made you a laughingstock through her debauchery?Why would your self respect be so diminished that you would accept such a state of affairs?Why would you keep a woman around that you could never trust?Obviously, this is a serious work by an excellent,skillful author.Therefore, it merits serious respect and criticism.Author must realize that most of the swill written on this sight does not deserve comments of any kind.That people take the time to offer their thoughts is ,actually, a form of praise!Ritterburg# 55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well I agree with the previous reader.

There is no way on this planet that a husband would keep around a wife like this. A cheating slut like her doesn't deserve to be married. She doesn't deserve any happiness. I don't care that she stopped having sex with her lover. I don't care that she claimed she didn't love her lover. In fact I don't care for anybody in this story. The cheating wife is unlikeable at every level. The lover is a back stabbing bastard who needed more than just being "pushed down the stairs" the lover wife is a fool for letting him do what he did. Divorce should have been the only way out of this mess, even with a child on the way. And as for the cuckold husband who just accepted what happened, he is certainly unlikeable. No normal husband would allow this to go on for almost two years! and to think that the son might not be his would tear any man apart. So the whole cast of this story is like a soap opera. All phony and with no substance. But apart from all this this writer did write very well and can do better. I hope they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Written

Don't think I would have done what husband did but it was a good story and I enjoyed it. Cliff is a asshole and now he knows everyone knows it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too many stupid mistakes

50+ years ago there were no key cards. DNA tests had not been developed. Not sure why anyone would stay married but maybe. Since she had been faithful for scores of years I don't understand why she would take it so hard.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 15 years ago
?

The confession is made far more interesting by the letters. They saved the story in my opinion. Living with secrets and lies can be devastating, but is usually just mundane and part of the emotional landscape. Someone commented that cars did not have keys 50+ years ago? Really? Which cars would those be? My father's Plymouth had a keyed ingintion in the early 1950s. Keyed ignition systems were introduced after WWII, first by Chrysler. The other guys quickly followed.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 15 years ago
Oh yeah, DNA

DNA testing for biological relationships came along in the 1980's. Not sure how readily available or expensive such a test would have been.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
This is interesting

The point would have been cleaner if he had died in a traffic accident and they had been married for about 20 years. Of course, you could argue that the date of the story is the year 2040 and the details would be acceptable.

<P>

Perhaps they should have gotten to know each other a bit better after marriage. I remember an old friend saying that it would be best if I did not visit an old girlfriend while

I was in town.... Her thought was that we were lovers once and might betray our mates without even noticing it! She should have at least known about the alcohol problem by the night they married! Well worth reading. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hi BLBONES...yopu wrote a good one

I can only hope that a slut whore like the one you wrote about lives to be over a hundred and lives her whoring her self every day of her life and that as she dies she dies with the realization on her mind that she will burn in hell for eternity. NYMINUS

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 15 years ago
Another BlBones pile of crap

so let me see if I have this right.. the man she TRULY loves -- CLIF- has to much to drink on their wedding night.

<br></br>

so the cunt / whore wife says

<br></br>

<i> "I don't think it is right for the bride to not feel a cock in her on her wedding night; if the groom isn't functioning, wouldn't it be the best man's duty to fuck the bride on her wedding night? </i>

<br></br>

DON finds out that

<br></br>

1) ALICE... his BRIDE and DON fucked

<br></br>

2) twice on HIS weddning night

<br></br>

3) <b> Alice consumated her marriage to Cliff by Fucking DON</b>

<br></br>

4) and keep fucking each other for another 18 months

<br></br>

SO... Don KNOWS all this and stays Married to Alie for another 25 years?

<br></br>

a new low in patheticaly stupid even for this dumb writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ER, Harry...

Don is the husband to be, he is the one that passed out due to drink. Cliff was the best man. And he fucked the wife for 18 months. Apart from that bit of your comment I agree with you 100% the story stank.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
The emotion of love alone

is not enough to sustain a marriage with a spouse who went for such a long time cheating. I am not clear why her confession would have made this situtation any better. If it bothered him that much, then he clearly had lost much of that emotion and would have had it replaced by a few very negative ones whose only emotional logic would be confrontation with the evidence followed by lawyers making money - adding to the anger he would feel - and going off to find a woman who was willing to really love him, unlike the woman who stayed out guilt, not love. I concur on the timeline problem: DNA matching and other anachronisms for 50 years ago might have been caught by a good editor. If you were really dead set on them being together, you needed to develop his character and some sort of justification for his choices in the story: the letter does not clearly explain that. Saying he loved her without really showing how and why after what she did - especially hearing about it in a bar! - you needed to work on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not as bad as some comments would indicate

Took me a while to "get" the point at the end - Gerry also knew about the affair. I guess I take a contrary view to most of the comments - Alice (and Cliff) did end their affair and apparently Alice did focus her love and attention on Don. Yes the DNA testing doesn't work, but oh well. My guess is that Don watched her like a hawk and since she was on good behavior he eventually mostly trusted her. I think if I'd have been Don I'd have kept her knocked up for about 10 years - with a bunch of rug rats to take care of Alice would be too tired to cheat further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A Pile of Crap Washed under the bridge

some years ago, as the author said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Research...

your time periods. The readers are right. You're writing a story that covers a lot of time, and losing track of the technology of when it takes place really loses the reader. Not to mention actually addressing the reader...I can't believe I read you telling us not to get ahead of you. I wouldn't know where to find the map where this story takes me.

Oh..and EspressoBolus. I'm impressed with your knowledge of DNA and particular the ignition systems of the automobile. But the guy wrote KEY CARD...NOT CAR KEYS!!! Key card, as in a card that opens the door of a hotel room. I know it was a tough story to read, but come on.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
More of the same

You can write improbable plots which present actions of characters no reader could buy –even as fictional characters <P>

You can also continue bashing women by continuing to describe them as creatures whose judgment and emotional maturity is hardly distinguishable from that of animals. It’s sad that this is at least –your artistic view of women in your stories, but you can do it. <P>

One can’t forget the ongoing race war black vs. white you still lead in your fiction writing; one which takes most of the time crude racist tones. But you can continue with that theme as well. <P>

I am sure that by now you are hardly surprised with the negative response to your stories (I can’t tell if you somehow enjoy it or not). To me it’s just sad. Some people do choose to change...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
don't understand

what does the last paragraph mean. don't understand

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 15 years ago
Not sure

I am not certain what everyone finds so objectionable, this is a very well written story. It is almost like a 19th century 'manners' comedy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Personally I would have shot her ass long ago in

a way that could never be traced to me.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 14 years ago
Harry in VA

This is a good, perhaps great, story. The characters and emotional involvement are done well. The ending is a brilliant turn that approaches Hitchcock's. Of course, 'Harry in VA', would strike out.

A well-written story that does not conform to his disturbed understanding of the relationships between a man and woman is outside of his emotional scope. I hope, that as sick as he is, he is not involved in any serious way with any person - female or male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Big chief has it correct

Well written, good story. The dynamics of relationships are individual, not universal. This is a tale of one man and womens approach to their devastating scenario.

PresidioPresidioabout 14 years ago
It takes all kinds

To BIbones: Your story was well written, and interesting. Have you ever noticed that you have never seen a story written by Harry In VA? All he seems to be capable of is criticisism of other people's stories.

To Harry in VA: Many years ago, when I was serving in the Navy, I was a radioman. I had a fellow radioman who had been divorced from his wife for

a number of years (her decision), but was still living in the same house with her because he loved her so much. That would not be my cup of tea, but this is just to show you that you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. His wife would even bring dates home to spend the night, while he was asleep in another bedroom. They never had sex, because she didn't want him, but he let her stay in the house that he was paying the notes on, simply because he was hopelessly in love with her. Yeah, yeah, I know, you are going to say he was a hopeless wimp, and I agree. I am merely writing this to show you that you are clueless about what is possible in the real world. For God's sake man, why don't you quit reading the stories on this site, and go somewhere else. I think most of the people who read here, are sick of your comments.

jiminabjiminabalmost 14 years ago
Agree Prisidio

Sorry author about this. Harry does have some valid comments but they are so vitriolic and in such poor English that the valid parts of his comments are ignored or laughed at. If he would only tone down his abrasive language he might get more of a following. Honey makes the medicine go down. Ignorant comments does not. Again sorry author for using your story for this. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FWIW Presido

While Harry can be an asshole he NEVER posts anonymously

and his feedback is supported by facts.

You and I may not agree with his interpreatation of the facts (I rarely do) but frankly I would much rather read HIS views than Yours mindless dumb as shit rambling...

Harry's point is valid. Starting a long term affair on your wedding night is Pretty serious. That is NOT a one night stand. It lasted 2 years.

The Husband KNEW all about it... but never said anything about it.

OK.... but isnt that kind of hard to believe?

Doesnt that sort of extreme NON reaction deserve SOME sort of explanation.?

That is why this story was hated so much

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
I agee with Harry and Presidio

I have been in the military for 23 years and you see all kinds, I have a friend who is married to a nutty chick that has fuck more than half of his friends to get him to leave. He sits there like a jack-ass crying. She got drunk and fuck his brother. His brother fucked her, recorded it and shows it to everyone, trying to get his brother to man up. This bitch has 3 kids and none by him. I cant figure out why he stays, but he does. I want help him put that bitch on a corner where she belongs. BIBones is another in a long line of writers that make the husband look like a wimpy cuckold. Because I think their is something in the writings that they relate to. They see a little of themselves in their writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yikes - what a fucked piece of shit story!

Author - were you doing serious drugs when you penned this shit or that fag "shoe-no-IQ" sucking your cock? Terrible!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
The technology didn't exist.

The story would have taken place in 1950s and even if it had been the 1960s, the technology for hotel key cards and DNA testing didn't exist. He never would have known if it was his child because by 1985, the start of DNA testing, the child would have already left home and about age 30.

Women don't fuck because of the shape of a penis. They fuck because of who the penis is attached to.

Because of all the errors, I rated the story 2**.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whatever u say he is helplessly losser / wimp

i have reed some comments i find some say bad about harry and 2 people write about 2 wife who r fucking around to say harry that its possible in real world to act like it

for these people i want to ask is there husband just wake-up from their sleep & ask their wife why ??????????

he accept her for more then 50 years then ask her why when he die so what u want to give him reword for this ?? he is nothing but loser if he have problem with her he should have say her before not after he die

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HATE AND REVENGE HAVE LONG TENTACLES

sometimes they reach from the grave and beyond. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Cheating wives suck

If I interpreted the ending correctly, I assume Gerry had an affair with Don once she realized what her husband and Alice were doing. If not,Don wasted his whole life with a cheating cunt wife who should have died a long time ago, painfully.

CHEATING SPOUSES SHOULD ALL DIE IN PAIN.

FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She was the worst kind of whore.....

Never got punished and had a happy life at others expense.

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
What?

Well written but junk.

What about trust? Honor?

Husband was a cuckold wimp. He was just going to sit on it for FIFTY YEARS!

How does a slut change to a no slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting story about a skank

Really nice story about a really horrible female. No real objective reason for the husband to love her, but the story itself does not require the reader to unreasonably suspend belief (after kicking the guy down the stairs, he kept the wife, SO??) unlike some other stories take themselves sooo seriously but where you just know the events could just NEVER happen, like say where the husband might later hire the guy to run his business, then promote him and give him raises, and then want to sit and watch the guy and his wife perform while wearing nothing but Mickey Mouse ears and with a broom stick stuck up his butt, and then want to clean them both off with his tongue. And further, I've met really twisted women who were capable of doing stuff to their man like in this author's story!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Unusual

Thanks for the effort. Started as a good idea, but I found the whole letter idea confusing. And who waits until after their death to confront their cheating spouse?

And th other was seemed fine with everything. A bit ridiculous.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
A good story about a stupid pair -

She would have continued if dickhead had not been too scared to continue -

But she did learn to not repeat the stupidity - a small plus considering the ongoing pain they caused -

And now everyone knows that everyone knew - ah yes - the end of life will be painful -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cantbuyabrain also

cantbuya spell check? what a fucking loser... no wonder his stories are shit on a stick.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
only loser here is you anon

97% of Cantbuymy's stories score 4.40+ on average. Which is more than can be said for all the wacc cucky authors crap put together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I would tell Jounar to stop sucking

cantbuy's dick but as we all know, cantbuy is a eunuch and has no dick. I'll tell him to stop licking his asshole instead.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Fucking cheating assholes. I hope the old lady lives to be 130 years old and suffers every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"suffers every day"

Like a betrayed asslicker without cock or balls? Sounds fucking terrible.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another crappy one

from one crappy author. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ha ha!

Glad to see you! That was for you, bonnie/vastie!

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
A smooth ride, with a few jarring speed breakers.

BlB, you write good. I enjoyed the writing, overall. A little bit of fact finding would've helped.

I won't go into the morality of things. Suffice it to say that stupidity is unbiased towards a person's sex.

Besides, we all know it very well that both, Love & lust, are notorious for inducing stupidity in a person.

Full marks for the writing.

Thanks for sharing.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Can't

You cannot love anyone that much that you will allow them to lie to you, cheat on you, make you wonder if your child is yours. That is not love, that is insanity. She treated her marriage, her husband and even herself with no respect at all. She did not respect Gerry or her marriage. All this defines her, she is a selfish, piece of shit. Now, once he knew about her, what made him think that it was a good idea to be married to her? She was a terrible wife, a worse mother, if only by the example of her life. Divorce her, start over, hopefully learn from his poor choice in women and do better next time.

What on earth possesses a person to write such silly nonsense? Is it supposed to be a guilt trip? Too little, too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK

So do you have a story about after Cliff read the letter or Alice told him about it and what did Gerry have to say??

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so ?

Guess i am lost as to the meaning. So what she has to live a few years knowing her husband knew of the affair, an affair she was upset that it ended because of cliff's wondercock

No acknowledgement of the pain felt by the cheaters' spouses

Dec 2001 to Dec 2002 a married female who was a college instructor at two year college in Helena Montana met with married male student an average of three days a week for marathon sex sessions. For a period of three weeks during summer semester they had sex every weekday. She lived sixty miles from Helena in Three Forks and ran a small candy store. Excluding weekends and holidays they got together over 160 out of possible 250 days. Given circumstances there was only one overnight get togethet. How the instructor explained to her jusband that she was spending NEW YEAR'S EVE 2001 overnight in Helena and he let her I cannot figure out. Except I do know he was aware of her adultery

Their sex sessions lasted a minimum of four hours and one more than one occasion began at 8am and went until after 5pm.

She would go cowgirl up to grease his saddle horn snd have multiple orgasms, never fewer than six with the record being twelve in the span of thirty minutes. He filled her unprotected menopausal hole two times.

On a couple of occasions she was performing oral sex when hubby called. During summer semester she had lover rip bra andpanties off her nd the sent her to stand in front of her class with no podium to hide behind, tight sweater which let everyone know she was braless and she would later write of the shivers she flt as his cum oozed out her and ran down her bare leg

AAlmost every friday night of that year her husband who worked out of town for railroad during the week would come home eager for his Friday night blowjob. Knowing of his panty sniffing fetish she would leave her double filled gooey panties lying on bedroom floor and smirk to herself, and even crow in the nightly IM how he had entered the bathroom to watch her bathe with the panties pressed firmly against his nose.

When I first heard this story I felt sorry for the husband same as the student did. But we both found out the husband knew of her many affairs. Just so you know, the student resisted instructor's advances for better part of two semesters during which she threatened to flunk him. Gave in only after she told him he would do what she said to do or she would falsely accuse him of sexual assault.

When he still hesitated she told him her husband was mentally emotionally and physically abusive having thrown her dow a flight of stairs. She stated her husband had no interest in her sexually. As the affair progressed the student realized the husband cherished his wife would do anything for her, including the humiliation of being a cuckold and everyone in her family knowing. He had in fact broke down sobbing about it to her mothr. Her own mother told him to ''diorce the slut'' but he didn't and it has become alost common knowledge and she has stted that se doesn't care

Read more on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Interesting but weird

Well written but very inconclusive and strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Well written but

Don should have divorced her. She didn't break off with Cliff, he broke off with her because of the threat. They would have gone on for years and probably would have had a kid together as they would have gotten more and more careless. Cliff deserved to be beaten randomly over the years since he didn't move out of their lives.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
GETTING EVEN AT THE VERY END

means they can not get back at you. TK U MLJ LV NV

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
very cold.

Warning the other man to stay away from your wife is one thing, but how about dealing with the pain of both of their betrayals ?

Finding the child is yours is great but wouldn't he want to know the why's, where's and what for surrounding her affair.

And the other wife has an attitude that is just as cold, unemotional and seemingly uncaring as his. Shouldn't she have raged at her husband ? She had a difficult pregnancy, delivery by C section, hormones flying all over the place...... and her husband is sh@going the wife of his best mate.

Well written but the characters lack emotion and make this story feel very cold and distant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
in a way

Best revenge of all.

She will live out rest of her life comsumed in loneliness and guilt

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Garbage

One of the worst RAAC stories yet.... She cheats on her wedding day???? With his best man????? Yet he stays with her????? No way!!!!!!

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
I liked this story, very moving.

Poor Don. He lived under a shadow for his entire life. Every time he felt connected to that woman over their 50+ years together he would have pulled back a little knowing she wasn't being honest. At their weakest and most vulnerable moments together there would always be the fact that she never told him, it haunted him all the way to his death bed. Never got to have true love, never got to share his soul completely. Her agony over it doesn't change that.

Also, there's a lie in the beginning when she says her guilt and shame made her straighten up. She got dumped by her lover because her husband threw him down the stairs. She had no revelation and made no decision. Now her memories of their years together will be in shadow till she dies as well.

Very bitter sweet, very good.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Confession?

This story was very touching in that like Don, I'm going to die one day with a lot of unanswered questions. My wife cheated for most of our forty eight years marriage, The cheating I could live with, what bothered me the most was her lies, Seven years after she died I'm still finding proof of just how much she lied. She had cut me off about two years before she died, Claimed that it hurt somewhere inside her stomach, Well several weeks ago I found out that she didn;t move into a seperate bedroom because of my reading past ten o'clock. She had somebody visiting her almost nightly. I've had a slight hearing problem so I never heard the downstairs door opening late at night. Anyway, I loved your story, hope to read more from you.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago

Sorry to hear about your wife, Widowed.

If it's any consolation, being fooled by a deceitful person doesn't make you an idiot,

Good story, very enjoyable.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
One Really Great Story

What a great story!!! It's not a revenge story but at the same time it is a fabulous revenge story. I was mesmerized. I read these stories during the day and in bed at night I tell my lady what the best stories were. Can't wait for tonight.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 5 years ago
IMO

Should have been two less people wasting oxygen.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Guilt

She can start crying again , along with Cliff. Cheaters always think that they are so smart, but they all screw up somewhere. Alice was very.lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two things I don't get

First is why people expect someone to confess something that they believe they've gotten away with, knowing that to do so will only cause pain, for both of them as well as some number of others. Particularly many years after the fact. Many stories in LW about the devastating effects on the usually widowed spouse of learning of a betrayal many years afterwards.

The saying "Let sleeping dogs lie." didn't just spring out of nothing.

Second is that no mention was ever made of the supposedly friendly co-workers without whose efforts to ruin their wedding night none of this might ever have happened. Granted the decision to continue was up to both the cheaters. Either could have ended it, but would it ever have started if hubby hadn't been stupid enough to pass out drunk on his wedding night?

Come to think of it, I have to wonder whose idea it was to get hubby plastered in the first place? Think maybe good ol' Cliff had a hand in that? Hmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
a cuck is a cuck

whether they stay durring the affair or after the affair they are still a cuck

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Like it

No outright revenge, but he ruined whatever time she left. Hope the guilt would eat her up. But, probably, the cheating wife won't let it bother her much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cuck

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Much better story the second time. It took a while, but he got them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wimpy pathetic cuckold

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Both were busted 25 years earlier, and poor Cliff fell down the stairs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't like this wimpy story. I'm sorry, the only logical thing to do was divorce the spanking immediately. Like. Let's get real here. She slept with her ex on her WEDDING NIGHT!🤨🤨... loved her we r ex cock so much she continued the affair for 18 months. She wasn't the one who ended the affair. Her spineless wimp husband did. Had he not had a little talk with cliff, she would've still been fucking him. Fuck out of here with thus bullshit ass story. I also find it hard to believe he is the father, she didn't think he was the father. She told her ex it was his kid. The wife's actions/thoughts and words doesn't mesh with cuck hubby. His letter confused me. Why was he thanking her for ending the affair? She wasn't the one who ended it. Ending it never crossed her mind. She was actually sad her ex ended the affair. but realized he's right to end it. Had it been up to her, she would've still been fucking her ex 20 years later. Why was the husband so wimpish? I would rather die alone and be a part time parent. Than stay in a relationship with someone who has done nothing but lie to me from the beginning of the relationship. Did she ever tell don cliff was her ex and she loved fucking him? I doubt it. I don't see no real man making their fiancé ex his best manat his wedding. Unless he's a simp👀👀🤭🤭. I just feel like that's information don should've been privy to. Who in their right mind would want to stay married to someone that couldn't even keep their legs close within hours of saying "I do"?😂😂😂😂.. don seemed like a desperate, pathetic, pussy whip loser.. that weak ass letter he left her after his death was just vomitty. He love her? How the fuck? He must've Loved the 18 months of eating cliff cum out of the tramp. Only thing I can think he loved. None of this wife's action said she loved him. She got mad he passed out at their wedding and fuck'd her ex twice and continued to duck him cause "she loved his dick inside of her" thise are the wife's words and not mines. Where was the love for don? Her love wasn't strong enough to slap the taste buds out of her ex mouth when he suggested they get together. Her love was fickle. I think she like don. I honestly don't understand why cliff and her just didn't get married? They clearly enjoy fucking each other. Why marry other people just to betray them like this? What about Don's wife? She deserved to know her husband had been fucking his ex for 18 months. Nobody stays with someone just cause they have children. It's 2022 not the 1950's. I couldn't stay in a relationship with someone who betrayed me like this. No fucking way I would trust they wouldn't do it again. Fuck what they say. Why would I believe a lying cheating deceitful sack of shit?... this story irked me. For a lot of reasons. Him staying with her is another but also him not confronting her is a major torn for me. They never talked about it. He just assumed after he ended her affair with cliff she stopped seeing cliff or didn't just go out and find a new cock she love. You don't fix a problem by not talking about it. He never found out why she did it? Why she continued to do it? And how long was she expecting to continue fucking her ex? I also feel he shouldn't have ended the affair for her. He should've waited to see just how long she was going to continue to betray him. This is why I don't believe she didn't go find new dick. She's been cheating for 18 months, she clearly enjoyed the feel of the cock. otherwise she would've stopped her ex at her hotel room door or not continue to fuck him for 18 months. She wasn't drunk the first time so we can't blame the alcohol. She's just an immature cum slut. I just didn't care for this retarded story. I didn't care for any of the characters. They all suck'd🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Far too stupid for words or even bothering to dissect.

Even though he got them at its heart, since most of it was about them fucking, it was a cuck story. Even were it not it was still just too fucking cliched, unrealistic to a fault and not worth reading again or commenting on repeatedly.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story. I give the story 5 stars, for sure. So Don was happy that his warning to Cliff took hold and he ended his affair with Alice. He and Alice remained married with one child until he died at 81 years old. Alice never knew she found out about their affair and if their son, David, was not his, they would have been divorced years ago. But he forgave Alice and they stayed happily married for all those years. I can tell you, I would not have been able to forgive my wife for fucking another man on my wedding night because I drank too much and fell asleep. It is not her right to get fucked by the best man just because the husband fell asleep. In fact, I did fall asleep on our wedding night 42 years ago and my wife did not go out and fuck another man that night and thank god for that. We have been happily married for 42 years with two children and four grand children. Alice continued her affair for eighteen more months. I know I could never have condoned that. This is such a good story and so thought provoking. Great job!!!!

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Setting the standard. Sure, it is all ok to be a total wimp,after all he lover her, right. Live with total lack of self esteem, it’s all good, he is in love……

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good, well written story and the wife was a right Cunt! The husband's departing letter was a good shot. She would have been living with that guilt for the rest of her life and deservedly so. Passing along his lived-with feelings of many years to his wife to inherit for the rest of hers was a stroke of genius if she wasn't a total sociopath. One cannot forgive if you aren't told about it, so she didn't merit forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The two selfish cheaters deserved to be put down likea couple of rabid dogs.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Story was on. The ending sucked though.

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Good story to me. Just want to know what Gerry's letter said. Did Cliff ever fess up? - I'm assuming not since she still had her letter. Looks like Gerry was able to forgive Cliff despite him never confessing.

EinzelkampferEinzelkampfer6 months ago

So, fifty-three years ago, hotels did not have keycard locks, which were not widely used until around 2K. Anachronisms are like roaches: even a small one can ruin a well-laid feast.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It really frosts me when the plot relies on such an absurd vehicle as the groom got so drunk at his wedding that he was unscious.

Yeah, right. Hw Totally ignores his new bride, disrespect his AND her patents, as well as everyone there, to behave like a dumb shit college idiot. Sure, like that happens. Using such things as this ruin a story and I stopped reading that scene right there. Clearly the next part is she fucks the best man, and defines herself and his pregnant wife with barely a thought.

Totalling disgusting.

I'm done with this author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anon Below: "Waaaaah! This person doesn't write for me, and only me, so I'm done with him! Waaaah!" However, the part of anon's comment about disrespecting "her patents" is intriguing. I'm sure noooo-body ever got drunk and stupid at his own wedding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous