A Letter From a Fan

Story Info
A fan told me about how my article helped his sex life.
2.3k words
4.67
933
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decided to quit writing erotica. It seemed pointless. My stories were marginally popular, and I felt like I wasn't getting any more views, but rather was on the downturn. So, that was that. I may write from time to time, but most likely I'm done. That said, I received an email from a fan. He told me their story, and how my work had influenced his life, so I wanted to share it here. I got permission from the fan to post the story here. I changed the names, and tweaked it slightly, but mostly it is unchanged. Enjoy.

"A year ago I got married. My wife and I had a pretty normal sex life. She enjoyed sex as much as I, even! However, she had problems coming. Whenever she got close, she'd, more often than not, run off to the bathroom. Then she'd come back and we'd start again. I'd come, and she usually wouldn't. We keep our bathroom details private in order to keep the romance alive, so I never asked what was going on.

At work I put the problem to a female coworker. She is a stunning, busty, wide hipped woman with tan skin and silky black hair. Her name is Justine, and she was very helpful, and immediately suspected that she knew what was going on: My wife was a squirter, but had been fed bad information. Apparently, so had I.

I went home that evening and discussed it with my wife, after Justine explained everything to me.

"I get to the point that I feel like I'm going to burst if I come, and I'm afraid I'm going to pee all over you," she said, her voice quavering slightly.

"Honey, according to Justine, it's not pee," I reassured her.

"Well, I've squirted while masturbating enough times to know that, while sometimes I'd swear it's definitely not pee, other times it absolutely is," she countered.

I went back to work the next day, and reported this to Justine.

"It's just pee," began Justine, "is that what you've been told?"

"Yes," I responded, "and that's what the studies confirm. I googled it, and my wife confirmed it, too."

Well, this is where you come in. Justine sent me a link to your article, "What Squirt Actually is." I read it, and was blown away. I couldn't believe it could be that simple. I explained it to my wife that night.

"Basically, you need to make sure you go to the bathroom right before we have sex-"

"I DO! Every time!" she broke in.

"Well, it's a systematic process, and there's more to it than that. You make sure you're very hydrated, but watch out and make sure you don't drink too much water, as that can be dangerous or even fatal. Then you go to the bathroom right before sex, and it won't be pee when you come," I said.

She shifted in her seat where we were sitting on the couch, and replied, "Wait, that sounds like I'd just be drinking enough water to have watery piss!" she finished with a chuckle.

"No," I began, "Immediately after you go to the bathroom, you need to get rapidly turned on. Then, instead of your bladder filling up with pee, slowly, over the next hours, it will instead fill up much more quickly with basically just water. Like, more than 99% water. If it were just extra hydrated pee, it would still smell, look and taste like pee and would be less than 99% water. However, so long as you get hot, really hot, immediately after you pee, your pussy will be primed to spray basically just water. No smell, no color, no taste, and a hint of female come. It's called," I paused and got out my phone and looked up your article to refresh my memory on the word, then continued, "It's PSA," I explained.

She took a drink of her water and thought for a second. "Honey, I think you're hot as fuck. I mean, you really turn me on, but this issue makes me so nervous, I don't know if I can get over it and really get hot fast. It takes me awhile to warm up, and even then, I can't stop thinking about worrying whether or not I'll piss all over the place, so I get un-turned on."

We sat silently for a little while. Then I said, "I'll ask Justine tomorrow. I think she used to be a sex therapist, or something."

The following Monday I sat with Justine at lunch.

"My wife and I understand the science of squirting, but she doesn't think she can let go and get turned on. Which would mean she would be filling up with pee, instead of squirt." I told her.

Justine clapped her hands together, smiled brightly, and said, "I may be able to help!"

That evening I came home and brought Justine with me.

"Hi Justine!" said my wife excitedly once we walked in.

I had texted her before coming home, and she had enthusiastically agreed to allow Justine to analyze us, so she was ready and not shocked to see her. They had met several times before at work parties.

"It's good to see you Shela!" returned Justine.

After we had all gotten drinks and sat down at the kitchen table, Justine began, "Okay, I have a hunch. May I be blunt, Shela?" Shela nodded. "I think you're bisexual, whether you know it or not," finished Justine.

Shela stammered, and then said, "Well, I think some women are beautiful, but I would never lick a pussy!" she laughed. I was amazed at how relaxed Justine made people, even in what could be very awkward situations.

"Fair enough, and, more importantly, that's enough. You find me to be beautiful, no?" asked Justine.

Shela blushed, and then said, "Y- yeah. I mean, yes, you're gorgeous."

"And would it turn you on to watch me interact with your husband, while you have sex with him?" asked Justine.

I was stunned to silence, and didn't know how Shela would react, so I just sat there like an idiot.

Shela turned even more red, but said "I mean, that would be hot."

"Hot enough to drive you crazy?" prodded Justine.

"Depends on what you did to him, I guess. I've never thought about it, so we'd just have to see," replied Shela, thoughtfully.

A few hours went by. Shela drank lots of water, and, urged on, sternly, by Justine, tracked it down to the ounce to make sure she didn't have too much. Justine drank a lot, too. Finally, after Shela went to the bathroom, one of many times, Justine wrapped her arms around Shela the second she entered the living room, and started kissing her neck. We moved to the bedroom, and Justine instructed me to undress, and lie on the bed. While I did this, she undressed Shela, and kissed her all over. She licked Shela's nipples, squeezed her ample brown breasts, tongued her clit, and finally guided her onto the bed, until she was straddling me. Justine grabbed my dick and shoved it inside of Shela, and then gently pushed Shela's wide hips so that she was sitting on my hips, with my cock as far inside of her as it could go.

Justine then undressed, straddled my face, and started grinding her pussy on my lips.

"Stick your tongue inside me," she said, breathlessly.

I did so, and she moaned. I couldn't see what was going on, since Justine's round ass was literally my whole world at the time. She was sitting on my face, and forcing my tongue deep inside of her wet pussy. She tasted tangy, and delicious. Her trimmed pussy hair brushed against my lips and chin. I fucked her pussy with my tongue as hard as I could. It was all so exciting I almost forgot about my wife! Then I heard her whine in pleasure. I inferred that Justine was rubbing Shela's pussy, because I could feel Justine leaning forward, and a hand grazing my stomach, and moving rapidly.

"Oh my god! Okay, Shela, you need to watch this!" shouted Justine. I didn't know what was going to happen, but suddenly I was back in the world of light, and looking at the asshole and pussy of my gorgeous coworker. She rubbed her clit rapidly, and shouted, "I'm coming! Shela, he's going to drink it, and you need to-" she stopped talking and whined, as hot, clear juice squirted out of her, and right into my mouth. I was hesitant, at first, but once I realized it had no flavor at all, I let her drain herself into my mouth, and chugged her with enthusiasm.

I understood what she was doing. She knew that Shela needed to see true squirt in action, and understand that her husband would be more than happy to, not only tolerate it, but to actually chug it. Justine's knees weakened, and she lowered her body, until she was sitting on my mouth again. Then she pushed herself up, making a gap between her pussy and my mouth, so that Shela could see that she was still gushing onto my tongue.

Finally she finished, and started rubbing Shela's clit again. Justine leaned forward, allowing me an insanely hot view of her backside, and tits hanging down as she pleasured my wife. Shela moaned, but then shot out a hand, and caught Justine's wrist.

"Stop!" said Shela, breathlessly. "I can't, I'm so full! I'm scared of how much I'm going to gush! What if it's pee?"

Justine smiled, and said, "We copied the science exactly per the study. You were totally full of water for three hours, and you just went to the bathroom, right?"

Shela nodded.

Justine went on, "And this?" Justine lowered herself onto my mouth again, and started grinding her pussy back and forth on my lips. "You like watching me fuck your husbands face, don't you?"

Shela nodded, and moved up and down on my dick slowly.

"Stick out your tongue again," Justine said to me. I did so, and she started bouncing up and down on my face, pushing my tongue deep inside her with every downward motion. "You're ready to fucking burst!" said Justine to Shela. "Keep watching him taste me. See this?" Justine pointed to a small puddle of her squirt that had sprayed onto my chest. Shela nodded. "Lick it up!"

Shela looked hesitant, so Justine said, "Trust me! Science doesn't lie!"

Shela leaned forward, and licked the small puddle up. She smiled then. Justine had stopped grinding, and now said, "Look, up close, and rub your clit, just like you're alone, and ready to come." Justine started grinding on my face again, as Shela watched, her face only a few inches away.

After a few moments, Justine lifted her body up, and balanced on her knees above me. She reached out and took Shela's hand, and guided her forward, until they were both straddling my head.

"I want you to come with me. Trust the science, and trust your body. You are extremely turned on, and you got so hot immediately. You are full of squirt. Let it out, let him drink you. I'm going to rub your pussy, and I want you to totally release, and come. Press your mound against mine," said Justine.

Shela thrust her hips forward until her mound was flush against Justine's. I started licking Justine's clit, and Justine reached a hand in between Shela's legs from behind and started rubbing her clit.

"Oh my god! I'm going to come!" shouted Shela.

"Let it out! He's waiting! He's thirsty for you!" returned Justine.

Shela started to gush. Rather, she started to explode. Her pussy was tensing so hard that the squirt sprayed all over the place. Justine started to squirt, and lowered herself slightly, causing Shela's squirt to pour through her bush, and trickle down into my waiting mouth. Then, she spread Shela's pussy lips, allowing her juices to shoot in a straight stream, and angled Shela's pussy so her squirt went directly into my mouth, at the same time as Justine's squirt was pouring onto my tongue as well. I swallowed as much as I could, but it was so much liquid that some overflowed even as I drank it.

Justine finished coming, and leaned back. Shela moaned, and whined as her legs shook. She shuddered, and I leaned my head forward and sucked at her clit, and then pressed my lips against her pussy, right where her squirt was shooting from, and let her finish draining herself into my mouth. She shouted, and then whimpered in ecstasy, until finally she leaned back on the bed.

"Well, was I right?" Justine asked me. "Or, was Shela right? Was it pee?"

I laughed, and said, "It was water, obviously! I wouldn't be down here chugging piss, ladies! Now, it's my turn!"

I pushed Shela onto her back, and then guided Justine down onto her hands and knees in front of me. She started licking Shela's pussy, and I slammed my dick into Justine from behind. I fucked her hard, and Justine used the momentum to make her tongue fuck Shela. Shela started squirting again, and Justine drank it, while she herself came, and squirted all over my balls. I pulled out, and shot my come into Justine's mouth, and enjoyed watching her drink it.

Afterwards, we all showered, dressed, and sat on the couch in the living room.

Justine asked Shela, "Do you understand, now? Your body wants you to gush your hot waters when you come, and all you have to do is make sure you prepare properly, and set things up so that it can do what it needs to do."

Shela nodded. Justine explained to us that this was purely therapy, and there would be no repeat of this, and then she left.

My wife has been totally confident since then. She prepares properly, and can now come as much as she wants without worry. Justine literally fixed our sex life, and I can't thank her enough. Your article also played a huge part in this! So I wanted to thank you."