69 Bar

Story Info
Couple experiences their first threesome with a hot brunette.
2.4k words
4.19
18.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm evening in June. June 9th to be exact: National Sex Day. Milo and Anna had just arrived at their local bar which was hosting a 6/9 event. They had bought the tickets months ago and the anticipation leading up to the event was palpable. As the evening went on and the drinks got stronger, they found themselves laughing more and they both knew that it was going to be a good night.

While Milo was watching the strippers dancing on the bar Anna found herself smiling at her husband. She looked at his face and watched his eyes roam over the bodies of the two half-nude strippers dancing before him. His dark eyes seemed to darken even further as one bent over in front of him and shook her ass for him. He leaned forward to put another one in her g-string and Anna continued admiring him. He was six feet tall, with black curly hair and enviously tan skin. The definition of tall dark and handsome. She also admired the growing bulge in the front of his pants.

The strippers finished their set and Milo ordered them each another drink. While he was waiting, he surveyed the room. The strippers had had their intended effect. Couples were kissing and touching all over the bar. One couple, in particular, caught his attention. They were sitting beside each other at a table making out when another woman approached. She said something to the couple, and they all laughed, but then the woman that was sitting with her husband pulled her chair out slightly and the mystery woman straddled her and started making out with her. Just like that. The husband just watched, sipping his beer. Milo looked and Anna and nodded toward them. Anna watched and bit her bottom lip slightly as the mystery woman's black dress rose to her waist, exposing her nice round ass.

The bartender slid them the drinks and noticed what their attention was on. He said, "That's a nice ass, isn't it? Her name is Reid. Some of the couples here tonight are in open relationships and she is kind of everyone's unicorn. Even me and my girlfriend take her home, here and there."

"What do you mean a unicorn? What does that mean?" asked Milo.

"Well, she, and a few other women, come here because they are looking for couples to have sex with. No strings attached. Just adults having fun." The bartender walked away, taking someone else's order.

Anna and Milo looked at each other, heat flaring. They had never had a threesome, but it was an ongoing fantasy of theirs. Anna was bisexual and Milo was not opposed to having two women in his bed.

Milo surveyed his wife. She had shoulder-length brown hair and honey-brown eyes. He looked down and saw her large DD tits poking out of the top of her short blue dress. She was 5'2" with subtle curves and very fair skin. He was thinking about how the pale skin on her ass gets nice and red when he spanks her, when she leaned in and kissed him. Milo reached around and cupped her ass as she put one hand on his chest and her other hand slid down between them, to where his cock was starting to get slightly hard. She wanted him. He was willing to bet that if he reached up her dress, he would find her wet and ready for him. But not yet. The anticipation was the best part. He smacked her ass, and they pulled apart.

He handed Anna her drink and she downed it in two big gulps. Milo was ordering her another when she said that she was going to go outside for a second to get some fresh air. He nodded to her and watched her walk out. When he turned back around there was a Latina in a pair of black leggings with a big, round ass standing next to him at the bar with her friend. He struck up a conversation with the Latina knowing how much it turned Anna on when he flirted with other women, and the one thing he wanted was Anna begging for his cock later.

Outside, Anna was sitting on a bench watching people walk from bar to bar, enjoying their night. She had needed to come outside for a few minutes to cool off, otherwise, she might end up asking him to fuck her right on the bar. She had been outside for about a minute when the door opened and someone else walked out, on their phone. It was Reid, the unicorn. Reid was laughing on the phone and promising someone that she would call them back later. After she hung up, she crouched down and started fixing one of the straps on her heels, using the wall to steady herself. Anna noticed Reid's dress ride up a little and even caught a glimpse of her white panties.

Reid caught Anna looking and smiled saying "These shoes look amazing, but they hurt like hell. I bet you feel the same way, huh?"

She stood and Anna took in her small frame. Reid was petite, with small tits and a tiny waist. She had long brown hair that flowed to just above her round fit ass. She had blue eyes and a spattering of freckles across her face. Just Anna's type.

"Yeah, definitely." Replied Anna. Reid was checking her out as well.

Before Anna could say anything else, some very loud and very drunk people stumbled out of the bar. They made eye contact as the others walked by and then Reid said, "It's a little loud now, let's go over there." As she pointed to the small dimly lit alleyway that separated the bar from the flower shop next door. And maybe it was the alcohol, or curiosity, maybe even the slight tingle that she felt between her legs, but Anna got up and followed Reid.

They walked about twenty feet into the alley and Reid turned around. Without a word, she leaned in and started to kiss Anna. Reid tasted like pineapple juice and alcohol. Anna was instantly lost in the kiss, reaching up to cup Reid's face.

After a minute they pulled apart long enough for Reid to say "I saw you checking me out tonight. Did you like what you saw?"

Anna breathlessly replied, "Yes."

They started kissing again, and this time their hands roved over each other's bodies.... touching.... squeezing.

Anna slid a hand under Reid's dress and up towards those white panties. When she touched them, she found them already wet. She moaned into the kiss with excitement. She moved the panties to the side and started to slowly circle Reid's clit. At the same time, Reid was pulling the front of Anna's dress down and pulling out her big, pierced tits. They broke off their kiss. Anna tipped her head back resting it on the wall and Reid started kissing her neck. Reid then moved lower and lower until she had a nipple in her mouth while pinching the other gently with her fingers.

Inside, Milo was having an exciting time flirting with the hot Latina. He had even thought about grabbing her ass, just to see how it felt in his hand, but he was starting to get worried about his wife and wondering what was taking her so long. So, he finished his and his wife's drinks, told the Latina that he would be back, and walked outside to find Anna.

When he got outside, he didn't see her. There were only a few laughing drunk people. So, he started walking around the building. He was about to call her when he walked by the front of the alley and saw two women in a tangle up against the wall. He knew who they were instantly, and with a smile on his face, he headed toward them.

They were so lost in each other that they didn't hear Milo until he was standing right next to them. They both looked up at him, startled, but he just said, "Keep going." He moved his wife so that he was standing behind her, with her back to his chest. He reached around her and up her dress to rub on her pussy, realizing that she didn't have any panties on, but she was dripping wet. Meanwhile, Reid kept sucking on her tits. It wasn't long before Anna came all over Milo's fingers.

Milo and Anna both looked at Reid with hunger in their eyes.

Reid looked back at them and shyly said "Use me. I want to be your dirty little slut."

A second later it was Reid up against the wall. Anna was kissing her and pulling her tits out of the top of her dress. Milo had crouched down in front of Reid and slid her dress up so that it was around her waist. He slid her white panties down and removed them, putting them in his pocket.

Then he took one of her legs and put it over his shoulder so that he had access to her pussy. She had a completely bald, fat little pussy and he could see how wet she already was. He made eye contact with her as he slid his tongue on her clit. Reid's moan was intoxicating.

Anna was playing with Reid's tiny tits and saying "Do you like that? Do you like my husband's tongue on your pussy?"

That sent Reid over the edge, and she loudly came on Milo's tongue.

Milo stood and looked at both beautiful women with their tits out.

He unzipped his pants, pulled his hard cock out, and said "I want both of you to get down and suck my cock."

Without hesitation, they both obeyed. After they took turns sucking on him, Anna sucked his cock while Reid sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Finally, they put their mouths on either side of his cock at the same time, and he thrust his cock through their lips. Having both mouths on him had him close to the edge, but he stopped them and stood them up. He didn't want to cum until they had both cum on his cock first.

Anna knew what he wanted.

She looked at Reid and said, "Do you want him to fuck you?"

Reid just nodded her head and kept her eyes on Milo's cock as he slowly stroked it. He stared right back at her. Seeing her nice little tits, and her petite frame. He walked over to her and picked her up. He had her legs hooked on each one of his arms then he looked at his wife. Anna stepped closer and grabbed his cock. She slowly moved it up and down Reid's wet slit. His cock got impossibly harder. Then once it was coated in Reid's sweet wetness, Anna lined it up to Reid's entrance. He lowered Reid down onto his cock nice and slow.

He groaned, then Anna whispered to him, "How does her pussy feel baby?"

"She feels so tight on my cock." He ground out.

He kept fucking her, each stroke a little faster and harder. Reid's moans got louder. He was holding her petite body up effortlessly and was looking down at her perky tits. Then he looked lower. He watched his cock sliding in and out of her. Watching her tight pussy grip his fat, rock-hard cock. Milo looked over at Anna, who was watching them and rubbing on her pussy with her big tits out.

He couldn't believe that this was happening.

His attention snapped back to Reid when she yelled out "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

He looked down in time to see her pussy grip him like a vice and then squirt, right on his cock. He put her down, knowing that if he kept going, he was going to cum too.

He looked at his wife and said, "Clean her cum off my cock."

She got down and did just that. Anna's mouth had always felt amazing. As soon as she was done, he stood her up and turned her around. He was ready to cum.

Reid had her back to the wall. Anna was in front of her, facing her. As soon as they started to make out, Milo shoved his cock in Anna's pussy from behind. She had never been so wet. He fucked her hard, holding her hips to keep her in place. While she was getting fucked, Anna was kissing Reid, thinking about how the cock in her pussy had just made another woman squirt. She thought about how sweet Reid's cum tasted on her husband's cock. It didn't take long for Anna to cum on him too.

For Milo, watching his wife pinch Reid's little pink nipples, and watching them make out while he fucked her was too much, and he finally unleashed himself. He plunged deep inside her and held her still as he filled her pussy with cum. He finished riding out his orgasm and pulled out of his wife. Reid surprised him by dropping down to her knees and licking his cum right out of his wife's full pussy. She swallowed every drop and then looked at him licking her lips. His cock twitched in excitement. Reid told him to come closer and licked his cock clean as well. He knew that if she kept going, he would get hard again.

He stood her up, grabbed one of her tits and sucked, and then told them both to put themselves back together. The women both fixed their dresses and smirked at each other. The three of them headed back down the alley, toward the bar entrance. Once they were by the door, Anna and Reid exchanged numbers and agreed to contact each other soon.

Milo went inside to pay the tab. As he was waiting, he saw the hot Latina from earlier. She came up to him and said that she had been waiting for him to come back. With a smile, he asked for her number and asked her if she would like to meet up some time with him and his wife. She said that her name was Lucia and that she was always happy to meet a new couple.

The bartender brought back the receipt for Milo to sign and said, "I see you met another one of our unicorns."

He winked and walked off. Milo got her number and then walked outside to Anna, thinking that this may be his new favorite bar. But for now, he wanted to get home and fuck his wife again, and again.

As they were walking to the car he said, "You wouldn't believe this nice woman named Lucia that I met at the bar tonight...."