A Letter from Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another one I liked was both of us in bed together with the sheer silk cover pulled up sort of hiding our breasts, but our aroused nipples protruding and shining through. Cass was going to photoshop them later but I thought they were fantastic as they were.

The constant caressing together really got both of us on a high to such an extent that when we removed the sheer silk cover. We then started to caress each other ending in both of us climaxing each other in turn. I had more first time and continuing sex in twenty four hours than I had over the past years. To complete our day we showered together very intimately and seductively.

Time for me to go home I was so disappointed that the witching hour had arrived. Cass came down with me to my Porsche, it was then that I offered to give her a lift into work tomorrow morning. At that point she put her head into my Porsche's open window and gave me a farewell kiss. I was so high at that point that I felt a tear run down my cheek and a bit of wetness elsewhere.

I didn't sleep very well that night my adrenalin levels were too high, as my alarm went off I instantly awoke ready for the day. What a long weekend it had been on Friday to be told about Jim then two days of excitement and lust with Cass. As I pulled up at Cass's apartment she was waiting on me, the first thing she did in the Porsche was to touch my hand that was resting on the gear shift, then leaned over and kissed me. At that instance I wanted to go back upstairs. I was so excited that I tried to move off without turning the engine on, although mines was truly turned on and running.

We drove to Glasgow and parted at my Chambers parking lot. We agreed to meet as six that night to return home. This was to be repeated for the remainder of the week and several weeks to follow.

I went into my office, my assistant James-Henry followed me in, he looked at me and said you got laid at the weekend didn't you; who was she? I stopped mid good morning and said how did you know? Her name was Cass; we had no secrets. He smiled and said I have never seen you so happy, only explanation; before I asked he said, I always knew you were gay, I can tell these things, trust me and gave me a limp silly girly smile. For the next half hour before anyone else came into the office he cross examined me; I confessed in full not leaving out any details; he wouldn't have let me anyway.

On the Wednesday morning Cass gave me a flash drive with our photographs on it. Before I could sit down James-Henry had all three of me alone and two of Cass and me up on my computer screen, we both agreed they were fantastic. I texted Cass saying that they were great. James-Henry by this time had arranged for them through a friend of a friend, a don't ask arrangement, to have them printed and framed for us.

The remainder of the week passed so quickly, on Friday afternoon James-Henry came into my office with an invite from one of my openly gay clients Harriet, Harry to her friends. To her two day pre-wedding bash at a plush hotel and spa complex near Trump Turnberry; for me and partner. Its theme was to be Aqua Unicorn and we had to dress accordingly and behave appropriately, I had no idea what that was; James-Henry wouldn't tell me. He then said I accepted on your and Cass's behalf. Whatever it was I had two weeks to get a suitable present and whatever the dress and behaviour code demanded.

I met Cass as usual, that night we were going out for a first meal in public together as a couple, it was one of those high profile business things. At this we would effectively be us coming out as an item, I was stressed but relaxed about it as was Cass.

I told her about the pre-wedding bash invite and its Aqua Unicorn theme, she was very excited about it. I said I had no idea what an Aqua Unicorn theme is. Her reply was its a girl's only orgy set around a pool and sauna. I almost ran into the car in front of me when she said that. Then she qualified it by saying they had those on the cruise ships, where she worked as a hostess or concubine; the money was really good; fun too.

Trying to retain my composure I asked and what do you wear to these Aqua Unicorn bashes, swimsuits or nothing, not even a towel. Trying to remain calm and not hit anyone in front of me, I said I knew a place in Byres Road that specialised in exclusive underwear and swimwear owned by two of my clients Bree and Carole. Cass was into erotic and revealing underwear and swimwear in a big way and was excited about seeing what they had on offer. I phoned and made a private shopper appointment for Saturday for the two of us.

The business bash went very well, everyone wanted to know who Cass was; a reporter interviewed her and our story dominated the gossip columns a few weeks later with the headline. Prominent Glasgow Lawyer and her shop assistant girlfriend came out in public; I was told it sold very well as a prelude to them asking for a follow-up interview.

Cass's boss was over the moon about it as the footfall in her shop increased tenfold, everyone wanted a photograph with Cass serving them. My Chambers took on six high profile clients that week, including one who had a string of night clubs, sauna's and sex shops. James-Henry asked for a staff discount from him, for him and his friends and got it. Harry's bash had to be put back by two weeks as Turnberry had a high profile world leader stopping over for a game of golf that weekend.

The following Friday night as we drove back Cass told me that her friends friend wanted his apartment back in a couple of weeks as his assignment in Thailand was finished. Before she said anything else and on the spur of the moment I said ok, move in with me then. She put her hand on top of mine, squeezed it and said yes.

We drove down to the spa on the Monday morning. The Club house had started off life as a Victorian Manor House, now was a modern complex with the Manor House being the reception area. We checked in and went to our executive suite that John-Henry had arranged, we all got a complimentary room upgrade, a friend of a friend arrangement that you don't ask about. We had been told that the pool area was quiet and given a locker key that conveniently doubled as a Club charge card. We got changed into our new swimsuits and matching shorts and tops then headed down to the pool complex, our plan was to go for a swim and sauna or to the steam room, whichever was the quieter.

We tried the pool area first, Harry was there with all her girlfriends participating in an aqua aerobics class which everyone seemed to be noisily enjoying. As we joined them they all stopped; they wanted to meet Cass. After all the introductions were done and when they found out that Cass had been an instructor on the cruise ships, one of her many other jobs, Harry had Cass restart the class. It was now a very noisy and boisterous class only to be calmed when the afternoon Champaign arrived.

Cass and I decided to try the sauna next, we had the choice of three, the largest was being made ready for our private party later. We took the option of the small cabin as you usually had it to yourself and could chill out and relax quietly in it. You couldn't see into the cabin as you approached it, its glass door was a sort of a one way smoked glass arrangement.

As I opened the door you could see that there were two men lying on the top and bottom tier of the two tier bench arrangement, enjoying the warm dry heat. They sat up as we entered to allow us access to the lower tier bench, I apologised for disturbing them. He introduced himself with a distinctive French accent as Andre and his friend, whose name I forget, as he unceremonious clambered up onto the second tier where his friend had been lying.

As he stood up and clambered up onto the top tier bench I could see he was about my height possibly a bit taller, wearing a clingy matt black Lycia Speedo swim wear that fitted him like a glove, not overly tight or suggestive, his body was firm, not muscular, and had a nice bronzed colour. We exchanged courteous smiles; as one does.

Cass and I sat on the lower tier bench seat with our wet clingy and now tight fitting one piece swimwear revealing their low cut backs to them. Cass started to pull at her swimsuit as though she was trying to conceal herself as a teasing come on. We sat side by side close together with our backs to them even although there was sufficient space, we were also notably touching each other as we chatted away as they also resumed their conversation.

We had our arms round each other's backs, with our thumbs seductively hooked into the base of each other's low cut swimwear but, we could see out of the corner of our eyes that they were playing footsy with each other. Andre periodically was caressing his friends leg getting him aroused as his friend was doing to him, under the pretext of adjusting their seating position, which I must admit was a bit uncomfortable to sit on. We had difficulty in containing ourselves as we started doing it to each other but outwith their view; we think.

Harry saved the day, although it might have been a very interesting day, as she opened the door of the cabin and said that our sauna party cabin was now ready. We both stood up and left saying goodbye and apologised again for interrupting our two friends. Outside I said to Cass I really liked that Frenchman's tight butt and could get really intimate with him. Cass said I will see what I can do for you; I said No don't you dare.

As we walked into the party sauna cabin it was dark as it had no outside windows, once our eyes accustomed to the dark we could see the outline of what was happening. It was then that I realised what the Unicorn night was all about. The cabin had a large common area with a number of smaller cabins each one discreetly screened and private, some were filled with revealing swimwear dressed occupants, some totally undressed, some with towels on but all actively enjoying each other's company.

Cass led me to our allocated booth and closed the door after me. Harry was sitting there with an almost their towel on, before I could say anything she beaconed me over and had me sit down beside her. Then started to kiss me and caress the inside of my leg, everything happened so fast, by the time I could react as to what was happening, I knew I wanted to do it with her and started to reciprocate entheausticly. I could feel her slowly untie my swimsuit then gently slip it completely off as I lay down on the bench. I reach around her and remover her towel.

We were both now lying face to face completely naked and touching each other as we slowly caressed each other. As we kissed and touched our tongues I could feel Harry start to caress me intimately and then her fingers fully enter me, she did it ever so gently, don't know how but I think from the rush I got she had found and touched my G-spot in the first attempt. I was starting to flow gently making the experience more fluid and enjoyable.

I was now so aroused that I rolled completely onto my back and opened my legs like a butterfly, I could feel my heels touch and lock together as I arched my back, inviting more, much more. Harry leaned over as she kissed me with a passion that I didn't know she had, our breasts now rubbing evocatively together, I could feel her slide in and out of me. I was getting more and more excited, my juices were freely running now, I arched my back and started to raise and lower my butt with my legs slowly opening and closing like a butterfly's wings all in harmony together as she caressed me.

Between the heat and Harry's encouragement I was going into a haze of erotic sexual excitement, I could feel my juices run down inside me then on to the bench and under my butt then the small of my back, it was warm and soothing. In the haze I thought I saw someone looking at us, but I didn't care this was my moment of extreme ecstatic, lust and enjoyment. I could feel myself start to cum but I couldn't ejaculate no matter how I tried, Harries fingers were blocking it but I just kept on cuming, I couldn't stop it.

I was becoming more and more ecstatic. I could feel my butt start to quickly bump up and down on the bench, I felt my ever increasing juices splash around, my haze started to darken as I closed my eyes. Harry released me and I squirted with a vengeance. I lay back exhausted and contented, Harry laughing and whispering in my ear that she always wanted to do this to me. We lay there together recovering from our workout; my turn. I rolled Harry over and I was on top of her, quickly we exchanged kisses as my fingers caressed her then entered her ever so gently and smoothly, without the ritual foreplay this time, my caressing caught her unaware she let out a gentile sigh as a wide smile formed by her mouth.

I don't know for sure if I found her G-spot but I got the reaction from her that I was looking for, I think she did too. It wasn't long before I had her going like she had to me, I could feel her run off and adding to the juices I had already left on the bench. We were now slip sliding as we played together, then she froze mid stroke as I anticipated she would. Cass was a fantastic teacher. As I blocked her release, her mouth formed into a silent O shape, her eyes fully closed and as she fully tensed up all over and now looking at me in anticipation, as I released her. I took most of the brunt of her gigantic squirt as she faced me. We both lay there holding each other, exhausted wet and extremely contented. We left the cabin after wiping ourselves with her towel and me with my swimsuit draped over my arm.

We met Cass outside with a new friend just by looking I knew what she had enjoyed. It was then that someone opened the door to the pool area and let it go, it jammed as it closed. I stepped over to give it a helpful nudge to close as Andre walked by and looked directly at me, just as Jim used to look at me before we had sex together. It was like a ghost looking at me but I didn't feel guilty or anything like that. Cass came over and said all ok, I said yes Andre walked past and looked at me. Cass in her inevitable way said, working on it, I don't know how or why but I was excited with what she said.

The party continued that night until late in the same theme, we made many new friends that night but Cass and I decided to wait until we were in bed together upstairs. But, that hadn't stop either of us enjoying the fruits of lust with Harry's other friends. Harry was exhausted as she, as host, had to meet with all her friends.

When Cass and I were in bed that night Cass produced some toys they were two rabbits, I had never used toys before. Cass showed me what to do, each one had a variable speed and vibrate intensity controller. She handed me her controller and she took mine, we were going to have a competition, to what end I didn't know. She counted down from three and we switched on each other's rabbits.

After a few moments it was an unbelievable experience as it slowly built up in intensity in speed and vibration. It was nothing like what we had experienced that day I was ecstatic and it didn't seem to stop. Before long we were both bumping up and down and together in the bed, by now I seemed to be repeatedly climaxing and very wet. I didn't know how to stop it, I tried to hit the stop button but Cass had my controller and her mines. They both stopped together, we both lay there breathing heavily and exhausted. Cass removed them saying I think I had better check the instructions again. Needless to say we slept well that night.

The following morning, somewhat exhausted from our swinger's sauna and our midnight bedroom party, we headed down to the pool to ease our still tender area's from last night's overindulgence, lust, fun and games. Cass saw Andre and his friend walk past and waved them over to us, inviting them to join us at the at the lunch time swingers' party today. Surprisingly they accepted I could see Andre anticipation acceptance in the usual male way as his bulged formed and moved in his black speedos; Cass did too.

Not long after the tropical themed lunch arrived, they joined us, we all stood there in our swimwear wet with the tropical heat. We all mingled Andre and his friend got a lot of attention and offers I think, bookings may be a better description. Cass came back I don't know where she was and said Harry wanted to see me again in the cabin. Must admit I was a bit excited about it.

When I walked into the cabin Andre was standing inside by the door and closed it after me. Slowly he untied and removed my swimsuit as I removed his tight black speedos, it was so erotic the way they slipped off as he popped out fully erect and touched me without hesitation with it. With my back against the wall he slowly probed and caressed me until I was wet with anticipation then slowly and gently entered me, I could feel it slide in inch by inch, as we intimately wrestled our tongues together, until he touched and then caressed my G-spot without withdrawing as only the French can do. We then copulated athletically and entheausticly together until we were both exhausted and satisfied. It was the first time that I felt like that since Jim walked out on me; my demons finally gone after all those years.

We didn't bother dressing and left the cabin naked together, Cass and Harry watched us as we left and smiled. Harry, Cass and Andre's friend were all naked and looking at them had been enjoying each other's company too. The rest of Harry's friends were also now naked as they enjoyed their lunch. We all enjoyed each other's company that afternoon, Andre and his friend were in hot demand. Somewhere during our sexually fueled discussions that afternoon, Andre took me by the hand back to the cabin. What an experience.

When we drove home later that day we were both exhausted, as we headed back to my house. Cass tried to count how many times but settled for a lot. A week later Cass had moved in and we were living full time together; half my double garage had been converted into a photographic studio for Cass. Each day we travelled to Glasgow and back together, somedays Cass would drive. I am surprised we never got a speeding ticket. We also attended a number of high level functions together and were interviewed by a magazine on our life together.

We never saw Andre or his friend again, although we did get a card from them one New Year, they now lived in Paris together.

About three months later I was getting ready to come home one Friday night when James-Henry, my PA, showed in my last client of the day into my office. She was a tall dark haired Asian girl looked about twenty years old and had specifically asked to see me and waited most of the afternoon until I had finished with my last client.

She introduced herself as Ansoo Smyth-Jones and said I believe you are my step mother and you wanted to know what happened to my father Jim.

12