All Comments on 'A Letter to Daddy'

by FreshFacedDumpster

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the lines "I lower my face to your crotch and press my nose into it. I take a deep breath. Taking the time to savour all of the sensations I'm feeling. The smell of you, the warmth of your thigh on my cheek" . Puts me in the place I would love to be! You should write more, love your descriptions, especially the way the scent of a man takes you to your horny place immersing you in your carnal desires. Write some more!

ColonelinguistColonelinguist4 months ago

Sometimes these gay genre stories make me identify with the submissive participant. In fact to be honest, most of the time, but your story made image being the protagonists’ big dick daddy. I think it’s because of the way she described so vividly, getting finger fucked followed by the exquisite sensation of getting her ass pussy properly tongue fucked. Internet daddy’s are like a box of chocolates; you never know what you may get!

I guess I could get use to having me a sissy boy of my very own who appreciates me as much she did!

I’m a bit of a Switch, so I might read this same piece 3 months from now and just as well fantasize about being her though. In my opinion this should have been given a higher rating; between a 4.75 to 4.80.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous