A-Level Clients

Story Info
Black client manager is groomed to handle "special" clients.
1.5k words
4.45
17.3k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been working as an analyst at the investment firm for almost 3 years when the opportunity came. My manager recommended me for an opening in the Private Client Division.

I met with the PCL manager, Libby, and two weeks later I started my new position as a PCLA (Private Client Liaison - Associate). I spent the first three months in the training program, learning the ropes, dos and don'ts, etc. From there I was assigned to a Liaison Team to manage a pool of C-Level clients, those with total accounts between $1MM and $5MM. A year later I was moved to the B-Level team, where I was allowed to personally manage 3 clients, each with $10MM+ accounts.

Wealthy clients are very demanding, on a "good day", you might want to strangle one. Despite this I was very good at my job; sometimes I was even proud of my work. Regardless, the pay was amazing and got exponentially better with each client level.

I was determined that it wouldn't be long before I was managing my own A-Levels ($25MM+).

Things took an unusual turn about 3 months ago...

Libby called me into her office one afternoon for an unscheduled evaluation. Things went well, she was pleased with my work, the clients were happy, and she even gave me a few tips. As I was about to leave her office she invited me to a weekend gathering for the team and a few clients at her home.

I pulled into the circular driveway at her spacious home late that Saturday afternoon. A valet took care of my leased BMW 2 Series Coupe. Libby's mansion was amazing - I added "big-ass house" to my to-do list.

I grabbed a drink and hung out with my co-workers and did "the dance" with current and potential clients. The rest of the evening went well, I got "a little tipsy", but held back to ensure that I didn't embarrass myself. Towards the end of the evening, Libby pulled me aside and asked that I stick around after everyone else left.

"This might be interesting..." I thought to myself; the scotch was talking.

Libby is an all-business type, very conservative, but not bad to look at. She's in her early 60s, a widow, physically fit with blue eyes and short blonde hair. It was a stretch to imagine that she would find someone like me interesting at all (black, mid-30s, and slightly overweight).

Around 11:30 the guests began to thin, so I tried to be inconspicuous and linger near the kitchen with the hired wait staff. I didn't want to give any of the company people the wrong impressions about me or Libby.

She found me on the patio near the pool when the last of the staff had left.

"Glad you could stick around, David." She smiled as she approached me. Libby had poured herself a fresh bourbon and extended one to me. She'd removed her shoes and neatly rolled up her jeans to her mid calves. I found her small, bare feet and manicured toes very sexy, but tried not to stare. I already felt the familiar twinge in my crotch.

"I'm glad too," I smiled taking a swig, "thanks for the late-night invite."

We took a slow stroll around the oval pool as we continued to talk - and I soon learned the real reason for all the attention.

Libby complemented me again on my work so far, and was encouraged by my potential. My 3 clients were especially pleased with me, which led her to believe I could handle more "demanding" clients. The type that could ready me for A-Level status.

"You will be expected to give an A-Level client 'whatever' they want..." she said draining her glass. Her emphasis on the 'whatever' didn't go unnoticed.

"Does that mean slathering myself in oil and dancing around in a Speedo...?" I joked as I took another sip.

"Would that be a problem for you if it did?" her face was all-business when she asked.

I almost choked on my drink. She patted my back and led me to the couch.

"You're serious...?" I asked, a little thrown off.

"Some of our more demanding clients, particularly the A-Levels, have particular...'tastes'..." she went on. "If one were to be assigned to you, you'd be expected to...'satisfy'...those tastes."

"Wow..." was the only response I could manage. There was a long pause between us as I took it all in. $25MM+ accounts...do whatever the client expects...the image of myself in a skimpy Speedo crossed my mind.

Libby's hand gently stroking my thigh near my crotch slowly brought me back.

"Of course I'd have to attest to your willingness and...ability." She softly smiled.

I realized that the bourbon had given me more of a buzz than I'd expected. Everything proceeded very quickly from there...

Libby kissed me - hard and hungry. It actually took me a few seconds to catch up.

Next, I was standing and facing her, with my pants and shorts around my ankles, her hands on my ass and my cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm...definitely willing and able...!" Libby smiled stroking my member to its full length. She skillfully teased my cock-head with her tongue, and massaged my balls.

"Don't cum yet...don't cum yet..." I kept telling myself the whole time, but she wasn't making it easy. The bourbon was effecting me and my head began to swim. This lady could suck a dick like nobody else!

Finally, I looked down into those sexy blue-eyes staring up at me.

That did it - I came, and I came hard. It had taken Libby about 5 minutes to get me off.

"That was good...yes...so good..." she smiled as she continued to stroke and milk me dry. She swallowed some of my jizz and allowed the rest to shoot onto her neck and chest, staining what must have been an outrageously expensive her blouse.

I stumbled onto the couch next to her. Libby casually licked traces of my goo from her fingers and wiped the rest on her jeans.

"That was a very good start..." she said standing and facing me. She removed the blouse and tossed it onto the couch; the black lace bra was next. I could still see her erect nipples in the limited pool lights.

Libby then unfastened her jeans and slowly teased the zipper.

"Come and find me when you're ready..." she smiled turning towards the house.

I frantically freed myself from my pants, shoes and shirt, and padded after her wearing only my socks. I found her jeans on the kitchen floor near the door. Her black lace panties were on the other side of the doorway. The rest of the house was dark. I moved towards the dim lamplight coming from the room to my left.

Libby was there stretched out on a chaise lounge. She was comfortably propped against the pillows. Her left hand cupped her left breast and her thumb circled the nipple. Her right fingers toyed with the spot between her spread thighs.

"Ready...?" she asked looking from my face to my renewed erection.

"Oh, yeah..." I assured her. "I'm ready."

I took a seat at the foot of the chaise and kissed her thighs. She removed her hand and allowed me full access to her shaved pussy, so I kissed her there too. Libby played with her nipples while I lapped at her moist lips and stiffened clit.

"Oooooh...yes, David...so good..." She moaned. "My ass too...please put your tongue in my ass..."

I was reluctant at first, normally I don't do asses, but the possibility of managing $25MM+ convinced me. Once I started I really got into it.

I rolled her onto her stomach and raised her spread ass. My tongue and fingers assaulted her ass and pussy as she continued to pant and moan.

"David...!" Libby's voice echoed off of the walls. "Fuck me, please...I want your cock...now...please give me your cock now!"

I kneeled behind her, took a firm grip on her hips and entered her until I bottomed. Libby was warm and tight. I rode her hard.

We changed positions, with her on top. She rode me hard.

I placed arms under her thighs and took a firm grip on her ass and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I stood and fucked her slowly walking from one end of the room to the other. We both moaned and sighed as sweat dripped down our faces. On the third or fourth trip across the room, Libby reached her orgasm.

"Oh, David...yes, David..!" she cried out. Her arms tightened around my neck and shoulders as her hips and thighs bucked and thrust uncontrollably. I stood still until her convulsions subsided.

"You alright?" I asked after a minute. Unable to speak just then, she continued to cling to me tightly, panting and nodded.

I slowly started rocking and thrusting my hips as I moved back to the chaise. I let Libby down and climbed onto her. We looked intensely at each other as I ferociously fucked her to another orgasm, and then I finally emptied my load into her.

"I think...you'll work out...just fine..." Libby smiled as we lay together on the chaise.

"Cool..." I panted in reply. "But I draw the line at Speedo's..."

She laughed.

We collected ourselves, she poured us another bourbon, and I followed her to bedroom. We fucked two more times before I left the next afternoon.

Libby arranged for me to meet with a potential A-Level the following week.