A-Level Clients Ch. 02

Story Info
David meets his first A-Level client...with benefits.
3.4k words
4.6
9.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I help you sir?" the unexpected beauty smiled at me when she answered the door. Our eyes met and there was an extended pause -- we definitely had an instant connection.

The short, attractive, cinnamon-brown skinned woman caused me to briefly forget where I was and why I was there. Libby had previously warned me to be prepared for anything when I visited this client, but obviously I wasn't.

"Umm...yes, David Tyler. I have an appointment with Mrs. Blankenship." I finally replied.

"Yes, Mr. Tyler." She said with a slight accent; Puerto Rican or Dominican I guessed. "Miss Lois is expecting you."

I stepped inside and she closed the door behind me.

"Please follow me." She turned and led me through a cavernous entryway.

I didn't catch too many details of the surroundings. My eyes locked onto the ample hips, thick calves and the perfectly formed ass that sashayed beneath the tight, dark dress in front of me. She glanced back over her shoulder to make sure that I was watching and smiled again.

She knew I was looking! The front of my slacks grew tighter as I followed.

All too soon we arrived at another door and we entered a sitting room that was the size of my entire apartment.

"Miss Lois will be right with you...can I get you anything?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine."

Our eyes met again and for a long moment we exchanged more smiles. I was tempted in that moment to ask for her name and beg her to go for a drink with me. She finally turned and left me alone in the room, still thinking about her ass. It took a few seconds to come back to myself and my task. I surveyed the spacious room while I mentally reviewed my plan.

I was here to meet with my first A-Level Client -- Lois Blankenship, with total account values just north of $98mm. She was a 62-year-old widow. Louis, (Lois and Louis -- wow!) her late husband had been a long-haul trucker most of his life until 20 years ago when he hit the Power Ball Jackpot; they netted almost $80mm.

"Wild Louie" had always been a bit of a "hell raiser". He spent lavishly on cars, parties, a yacht, expensive escorts, drugs and booze. He died 2 years later from a heart attack brought on by a cocaine overdose -- he was in a Nevada bordello at the time. In those few years he'd spent more than a third of the winnings.

Lois never re-married. She had been a former elementary school "lunch-lady", crossing guard, assistant librarian, bank receptionist, and exotic dancer. One of her "claims-to-fame" was dropping out of college and spending 3 years following the Grateful Dead around the world. She was also more prudent when it came to managing and spending the money that was left; she'd been an Accounting major. Her goal was to recoup what Louie had spent and then more than double the original $80mm.

Her most extravagant expense had been her home, a 12-bedroom mansion sitting on 20+ acres, where she also maintained a live-in staff of 5. She had no children, but occasionally allowed one of several nieces or nephews to stay with her.

Lois had been one of Libby's first clients, the two were also close friends. According to the notes that she had given to me, Lois was a practical, free-spirit, with occasional ravenous appetites. She also had a particular attraction to men (and women) of color. Hence why Libby considered me to be a "perfect fit" as her new account manager.

I had just settled into a large leather chair, when the door at the opposite end of the room opened and Lois Blankenship entered. She wore simple sandals, beaded jewelry, and very little make-up, and a linen, powder-blue, ankle length dress. Her natural, silver-white hair was neatly styled and shoulder length. Her alert blue-eyes and tanned skin gave her the appearance and impression of an aging hippie-flowerchild.

Lois is a rather tall and robust woman, at least a size 16 and 5'10" (I'm 6'1"). She keeps herself in good shape, although she is clearly proud of her ample curves. The dress she wore had slits on both sides that ended mid-thigh, revealing a large peace-sign tattoo on the left one.

I stood to greet her as she strode towards me. When I extended my hand, she paused, smiled, and reached past it with both arms to pull me into a tight, cushy bear-hug. Her breasts felt like large pillows pressed against my chest.

Libby had informed me that her friend tended to be "friendly and forward -- so just go with it!"

"David, I am so glad to finally meet you..." she smiled, slowly releasing me from the embrace and kissing me on the cheek very close to my mouth. She continued to hold my hands.

"The pleasure's all mines, Mrs. Blank..." I started, but she cut me off.

"Lois..." she corrected me.

"Lois." I agreed.

She led me over to a small table and for the next 20 minutes we got down to the business of reviewing her accounts. She was in good standing; growth was slow and steady, better than 12% over the previous year -- she liked conservative management. I made a few recommendations, some outside of her normal comfort zone, but not too risky -- my goal for her was 15% or better. She agreed and we went over the plan.

"Drinks, Miss Lois?"

I didn't notice the sexy, "brown angel's" return.

"Yes, thank you, Daniella -- a pitcher of your special Sangria would be nice." Lois looked to me and I nodded.

"Daniella" I thought to myself as I watched her depart, which Lois noticed.

"She is delicious, isn't she...?" she smiled at me, squeezing my forearm, as the door closed.

"Um, yes..." I was a little embarrassed that Lois had caught me looking.

"Don't be ashamed," she assured me, smiling slyly. "That ass is one of the reasons that I hired her!"

We continued with more money talk until Daniella returned with a pitcher of Sangria and two glasses -- business was officially over. From there the conversation became more personal: my background, family, hopes and fears, etc.

"And how do you like working 'under' my dear friend, Libby...?" Lois smiled.

I caught the innuendo -- no doubt the friends had shared the details of my encounter with Libby.

"I have absolutely no problems with being...'under'...Libby." I smiled back.

"She is so naughty sometimes, isn't she...?" Lois added.

From there the conversation was steered towards the house. After describing several features she decided to give me a tour instead. We poured ourselves more Sangria, she took my arm and led me to the outdoor area which featured a very lavish "Feng Shui" style garden, patio and pool. The view beyond was amazing -- fields, forest, mountains in the far background. If nothing else, I hoped to come here as many times as possible to enjoy the scenery.

Along our tour I met another member of her live-in staff, her driver/mechanic, Darien. He was in the garage tuning one of her 5 classic cars. He's Black and maybe in his late-20s. Based on the way they greeted each other, it was obvious that Darien enjoyed tuning and maintaining a lot more than Lois's car collection.

Daniella was waiting in the sitting room with a fresh pitcher of Sangria when we returned.

"You will be staying for dinner?" Lois asked, although I knew it was really a suggestion.

"Of course." I smiled, knowing that I really didn't have a choice.

"Daniella will show you to your room to shower, rest and change..."

She gave her maid a few more instructions and then excused herself to attend to other matters. She left through the same door she entered from. I poured myself another Sangria and followed Daniella.

Watching her ass sashay up the stairs was almost more than I could take.

"So how long have you worked here, Daniella...?" I asked to break the silence.

"Almost 3 years." She smiled as we reached the bedroom door.

The bedroom was just as impressive as the rest of the house. Especially the king-sized, mahogany, four poster bed. We exchange idle, mildly flirty chit-chat as she showed me the adjoining full-bath, and the silk robe, linen lounge-wear and sandals that were laid out for me to change into.

I tried not to get too close or seem to forward, but it wasn't easy. I took in everything about her. She was probably around my age, but looked younger. Her dark-brown, curly hair was pulled back into a bun, and I wondered how long it really was. I could have spent hours just staring into her angelic brown eyes.

"Is there anything else you need from me, Mr. Tyler?" she asked.

My cock twitched a little.

"Yes," I smiled after a deliberately long pause. "Please call me David."

"OK...David," she smiled back shyly. "Call me Dani."

"Dani..." I replied. "Does this make us friends now...?"

She didn't answer right away as she turned to leave.

"Si." She smiled before closing the door. "We are friends now..."

I gulped down the remaining Sangria, stripped and hopped into a long, hot shower. Thinking about Dani and Lois, I anxiously jerked one out. It helped to take the edge off.

There was a small balcony overlooking the fields at the side of the house, and I spent an hour lounging around and checking emails on my smartphone. I also tested the four poster and took a quick nap until Dani knocked on the door to let me know that dinner would be ready soon -- it was almost 5:30. Based on what Libby had hinted at, I had a pretty good idea of what was expected of me tonight. I was both anxious and excited.

Dressed in the linen and silk robe, I met Dani at the bottom of the stairs and she took me to the kitchen. Lois was already there, seated at the breakfast table. She was dressed in the same linen lounge-wear as me. Her feet were bare and she didn't have a robe.

We had a light dinner, a bottle of wine and talked about politics (she's a Libertarian), baseball (Go Cubs!) and eventually sex.

"I do hope that you're not opposed to any possible 'arrangements' or 'understandings' we could possibly arrive at...?" Lois asked, almost apologetically.

"If I was..." I assured her smiling. "I would have asked Libby to have someone else manage your accounts."

We finished our meal and had more wine on the patio.

She eventually leaned in and kissed me.

"I want you so fucking bad right now..." she whispered, pulling me close against her and grabbing my ass. "I've wanted you to fuck me since we met..."

"Let's do this..." I answered back, returning the kiss.

We hungrily locked lips and tongues for several long seconds. It then occurred to me that neither of us were wearing undergarments. I was fully erect against the soft fabric rubbing along her thigh, and I feel her braless nipples prominently through the linen.

Game on!

Pulling me along behind her, Lois led me back into the house and we eventually ended up in another dimly lit, spacious bedroom. It was furnished similar to 'my' room, with another four poster bed against the far wall.

"I hope you're ready for what I have in mind..." she whispered into my ear.

A small lamp clicked on behind us, and when I turned to look, Dani was standing there. She also wore a linen outfit.

"Your night is about to get exponentially better...!" Lois grinned. She left me standing there and walked over to flop onto the bed.

"I hope you don't mind, David," Dani said softly taking my hand and kissing my fingers. "I asked Miss Lois if I could...join you..."

A broad smile was my answer. Dani pulled me to her and we finally kissed. She undid the drawstring of my lounge-pants which immediately fell to my ankles. She firmly gripped my rigid member in one of her small hands and stroked me a few times, before squatting and taking it into her mouth.

My eyes involuntarily rolled to the top as I gasped for air. Dani's mouth and tongue were like oil mixed with silk and a perfect suction. I was immensely glad that I had jerked off before -- I wanted this to last forever!

"Ooh, honey... Suck that big, black cock...!" Lois encouraged from the bed.

I glanced over at my new client -- she had removed her lounge-pants and unbuttoned the blouse. She was propped against the pillows with her thighs spread wide as she rubbed and fingered herself.

Although I didn't think it was possible, my dick got harder.

I looked down into Dani's soft, brown eyes and that angelic face. I ran my fingers through her silky hair and undid the bun -- it fell down past her shoulders.

I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it onto the floor, and pulled Dani to her feet as she reluctantly stopped sucking me.

"I want to make you feel good..." she whined as I kissed her again.

"You already have. It's my turn..." I smiled as I tugged her blouse over her head and then pushed down her pants.

I tried to kiss her all over, while running my hands through her silky hair. Her perky, dark nipples were especially sensitive when I flipped my mouth encircled and sucked them. She held my head in place to ensure that I gave them extra attention.

"Ayee...papi..." Dani moaned when my fingers found her ass and clit as I motioned her over to the bed. She held onto one of the posts and arched her back while I knelt behind her, spread her thighs and ass and inserted my tongue.

At no point in my sexual history had I even enjoyed eating a woman out so much...

"It's good...papi, it's so good...!" She cried out. Dani quivered and squirmed, flexing her legs, calves and toes, and grinding against my face while maintaining a firm grip on the bedpost.

"Is he licking your pussy good, baby...?" Lois asked. She was now kneeling just inches from Dani's face, while still fingering herself. "Does his tongue feel good in your ass...?"

"Aye...si, Miss Lois...it's so goddamn good...!" The two exchanged a long, wet kiss.

I needed to fuck her now.

I rose and we shifted to the center between the posts. Dani took a deep breath and fistfuls of the sheets as I positioned myself behind her.

She glanced over her shoulder and we stared at each other intensely; she closed her eyes as I slowly entered her. Dani's pussy was very wet but very tight. I was able to insert about ¾ - I'm not all that big, mind you (8"), but Dani is a small woman. We went slowly at first, building up to a firm, steady pace, both moaning with sweat beading on our shoulders, backs and faces.

"You fuck her good, baby...!" Lois was now standing next to me, still fingering herself. "Fuck my Daniella good...!"

"I'm gonna fuck her good...!" I smiled and nodded. I gripped Dani's hips tighter and increased my pace.

"Aye... Fuck me, papi...!" She cried out as she buried her face into the sheets.

"Make sure you save some of that cock for me..." Lois pressed against me and humped my ass, reaching around and playing with my nipples.

"How the fuck did I get so damn lucky...?" I thought between strokes.

"Aye Dios Mio...!" Dani suddenly shrieked, bolting upright.

I stopped thrusting (Lois eventually did too), remaining still but pressing into her. Dani went through intense waves of convulsions before they slowly subsided and she collapsed onto the bed. My cock was still diamond-hard and glistening with her cream.

"Gracias..." she panted, peaking over her shoulder to smile at me.

"De nada..." I panted in reply. I leaned forward and kissed her in the small of her back.

"You, sir, are not done..." Lois smiled. She playfully pushed me onto the bed, spread my thighs and took a firm grip of my cock. She seemed to relish licking clean Dani's cum, before giving me several minutes of an amazing, effortless deep-throat.

"Let's fuck, Lois..." I said to her and she crawled onto and straddled me, finally tossing aside the linen blouse. Although not as tight as Dani, she took me all the way in until I bottomed-out.

"Give me that dick...!" Lois snarled as she rode me sitting upright, taking her large, tanned tits in both hands and squeezing her nipples.

I firmly gripped her hips and began rocking and thrusting up into her, while she simultaneously pushed back against me. We banged and moaned as the entire bed shook. We changed positions and she pulled me down on top of her. Lois displayed how flexible she is despite her age, spreading her legs wide and pulling her knees up over my shoulders. Her extended toes almost touched the wall behind us.

"Give me that dick...yes...give it to me...!" she shouted as her head tossed from side to side. "I want all that fat, black dick inside of me...!"

She seemed almost crazed, so I slammed into her with everything I had.

Small hands and a soft mouth and tongue began to play with my ass. Dani didn't want me to forget she was there!

"Oh, yes Dani...right there..." Lois suddenly gasped; Dani had slipped two fingers into her ass, matching my thrusts. This helped to send Lois over the edge, as her entire body went rigid and her face contorted. I could feel her cunt muscles tighten around my cock. Lois screamed my name as her body tensed one last time before finally relaxing. There was a large wet stain on the sheets. I was close to cumming, but pulled out as she rolled onto her side.

Dani almost immediately pulled me over to her side of the bed.

"Let Dani take care of you, papi..." she whispered. She took hold of my still rigid, Lois-coated member and guided it into her.

"Oh, yeah..." I moaned as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and got down to business. Dani locked her ankles around my waist and we ferociously moaned, kissed and fucked each other.

I'm not sure if she got-off again, but I felt as if I might pass out when I finally blasted my load inside her. We remained wrapped around each other for a long while.

Lois had drifted off to sleep beside us, eventually we did too.

I woke up around 2:00AM, found my robe and made my way to the kitchen for a glass of water. I was placing the glass in the sink when Dani came around the corner. She was still naked and still horny.

I pressed her against the massive refrigerator and we kissed (God! I absolutely LOVE kissing her!). She put her hands behind her back and begged me to tongue and tease her nipples. It almost seemed like that would get her off. I finally lifted her up onto the counter and ate her out until she came all over my face.

Dani led me back down the hallway to yet another spacious bedroom (Yep. Mahogany, four poster). We started to fuck again, but she was a little sore, so we just kissed and held each other, and eventually fell asleep.

It was just after 7:30AM when I woke again. Dani was gone. I grabbed the robe and found 'my' original room. My shoes were shined and my clothes had been cleaned, pressed and folded. I showered and dressed and went down to the kitchen.

Dani greeted me with a kiss as I sat down to breakfast. She told me that Lois was having her morning Yoga session at the far end of the estate, so she sat with me and we talked and ate.

Dani and I exchanged numbers before I left. She's spent several nights at my place since then.

The next day, Libby pulled me into her office for a detailed accounting of my first meeting, although Lois had already filled her in.

"You're a keeper..." Libby grinned. She handed me a USB drive that contained the profile of my next A-Level assignment.